Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

A Show Without A "FAT" Contestant - Monalisa Stephen Blasts BBNaija Organizers - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / A Show Without A "FAT" Contestant - Monalisa Stephen Blasts BBNaija Organizers (32528 Views)

All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers / Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won / BBNaija: Organizers Introduce New Twist To Reality Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Show Without A "FAT" Contestant - Monalisa Stephen Blasts BBNaija Organizers by Otyemmanuel(m): 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2019
chudez0147:
That's because nobody likes fat people
Says who. I die for chubby girls. Wetin i wan use lepa do
Re: A Show Without A "FAT" Contestant - Monalisa Stephen Blasts BBNaija Organizers by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2019
So that makes the Organisers Rapists? angry

From her assertions labeling them Rapists, i don't blame them for not accepting her or Fat people, it Appears Fat people don't know the different between Rapists or even know what rapist means.
Re: A Show Without A "FAT" Contestant - Monalisa Stephen Blasts BBNaija Organizers by chudez0147(m): 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2019
Otyemmanuel:

Says who. I die for chubby girls. Wetin i wan use lepa do
Chubby is not fat
Re: A Show Without A "FAT" Contestant - Monalisa Stephen Blasts BBNaija Organizers by Swimcsh: 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
Attention seeker
Re: A Show Without A "FAT" Contestant - Monalisa Stephen Blasts BBNaija Organizers by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2019
philip0906:
She used the word "Rapist" despite the fact that there's absolutely no connection with rape in the allegation...

The moment senile men forming woke understand that it's extremely easy for a woman to falsely use the word rape to achieve whatever, the better

Do you think this one won't easily without remorse accuse you of rape if things don't go her way or she wants to get back at you? The word "rape" is now been bandied around with reckless abandon
I have been saying this thing since the last forever but 80% of men are extremely dumb and useless once it is a matter concerning women
Re: A Show Without A "FAT" Contestant - Monalisa Stephen Blasts BBNaija Organizers by Adakintroy2: 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
pansophist:
Dont fall for it. It is typical for some women when they do not qualify or lack the responsibility to be better, they blame it on an antagonist, resort to victimism, in a bid to guilt-trip the targeted person/organisation into submission.

Go loose those unhealthy visceral and subcutaneous fat, there is nothing healthy, attractive or advantages it gives the possessor, and you'll probably look better with a 1960 camera than the mose expensive being fat angry

And she probably will not want a man as fat as her. The irony. undecided

People like you are why women deny their bodies.
Re: A Show Without A "FAT" Contestant - Monalisa Stephen Blasts BBNaija Organizers by pansophist(m): 2:17pm On Jul 01, 2019
Adakintroy2:

People like you are why women deny their bodies.

People like you are why women think it's okay to be fat

2 Likes

Re: A Show Without A "FAT" Contestant - Monalisa Stephen Blasts BBNaija Organizers by Adakintroy2: 3:47pm On Jul 01, 2019
pansophist:

There are people who are born fat. And exist that way and love them self that way.
Re: A Show Without A "FAT" Contestant - Monalisa Stephen Blasts BBNaija Organizers by meobizy(f): 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
That write up no get head or tail. Wetin rapist get to do with BBNaija? So we should experience the first Big Brother heart attack, abi?
Re: A Show Without A "FAT" Contestant - Monalisa Stephen Blasts BBNaija Organizers by Alexrayz(m): 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
vera1997:
why so much pain?

The real pic better pass the cartoon
Re: A Show Without A "FAT" Contestant - Monalisa Stephen Blasts BBNaija Organizers by Adakintroy2: 4:04pm On Jul 01, 2019
pansophist:

Go sit down. Some are born plus size they don't necessary eat much. Some no matter what they eat they will not put on weight. Stop acting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Show Without A "FAT" Contestant - Monalisa Stephen Blasts BBNaija Organizers by freshMallam1122: 5:37pm On Jul 01, 2019
I think Ebuka should Seu u for calling him a rapist
Re: A Show Without A "FAT" Contestant - Monalisa Stephen Blasts BBNaija Organizers by booksrite001: 8:22pm On Jul 01, 2019
adakintroy2:
Go sit down. Some are born on the plus size they don't necessary eat much. Some no matter what they eat they will put on wait. Stop acting.

embarassed
Re: A Show Without A "FAT" Contestant - Monalisa Stephen Blasts BBNaija Organizers by 9jaRealist: 11:36am On Jul 02, 2019
AmNuhRegular:
I noticed sha. That's where big brother Africa beat them tho. Inclusion
QTEST007:
She is right, unfortunately.

It’s an entertainment show designed to attract as many eyeballs as possible...
Thus be assured that if the organizers thought fat folks would attract more viewership, they would have.
>
Re: A Show Without A "FAT" Contestant - Monalisa Stephen Blasts BBNaija Organizers by AmNuhRegular(m): 11:48am On Jul 02, 2019
9jaRealist:

It’s an entertainment show designed to attract as many eyeballs as possible...
Thus be assured that if the organizers thought fat folks would attract more viewership, they would have.
>
They thought wrong obviously. Because it's character and attitude that holds the audience's attention. I remember natasha from big brother the chase, she was big but she was super entertaining and viewers loved her.
Everybody here entered the house based on connection anyways, they just chose their people fat or slim.
Re: A Show Without A "FAT" Contestant - Monalisa Stephen Blasts BBNaija Organizers by 9jaRealist: 1:32am On Jul 03, 2019
AmNuhRegular:

They thought wrong obviously. Because it's character and attitude that holds the audience's attention. I remember natasha from big brother the chase, she was big but she was super entertaining and viewers loved her.
Everybody here entered the house based on connection anyways, they just chose their people fat or slim.

First, had to look her up, but Natasha may be a on the plum side but she’s not fat...
Meanwhile, why do you think the skinny/slim persons they chose don’t have “character and attitude”?
>

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How Nigeria Voted For The Nominated #bbnaija Pairs / Requirements For Season 7 BBNaija Show In 2022 / Profile Of Bella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.