Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,189 members, 7,807,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Here Are Profile Of 21 Housemates For Big Brother Naija Season 4 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Here Are Profile Of 21 Housemates For Big Brother Naija Season 4 (2148 Views)

BBNaija: Maria Nominates Six Housemates For Eviction / BBNaija: Artworks Made By Housemates For Their Wager / Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Are Profile Of 21 Housemates For Big Brother Naija Season 4 by gistyinka(m): 1:24am On Jul 01, 2019
Here Is the Full List of 21 Housemates for Big Brother Naija Season 4 — Meet Big Brother Naija Housemates 2019 below:

Saidat “Avala” Balogun’s highest point of her life is when she gave birth to her daughter and her single, ‘Give me a chance’. The budding singer studied music and business at York College in Queens, New York. It’s no wonder then that her top artists include one of the city’s most famous exports, Mary J Blidge. Just like the Queen of Hip Hop, the Ogun State native has ambitions to spread her music all over the world.

What irritates you most about other people: Disloyalty.

What will you do with the prize money: My mom is everything to me. I will build a house for her and my daughter. I also want to invest in real estate.

Why will you be a fan favourite: I’m not there to play, they will see that I’m serious, I’m a single mom pursuing her dream. I want to be an inspiration to a lot of people.

https://gyonlineng.com/big-brother-naija-housemates-2019/

Re: Here Are Profile Of 21 Housemates For Big Brother Naija Season 4 by gistyinka(m): 1:29am On Jul 01, 2019
Diane Yashim describes herself as an easy going girl whose favourite outfit is a shirt, trousers and sneakers. The model and aspiring cook is also a graduate of the University of Debrecen in Hungary. Studying and living there was an eye-opening experience she’ll forever be grateful for. One of the highlights of her life is being chosen as a Big Brother Naija Season Four Housemate and she says that nothing would make her quit the game. She adds that she likes to try new things and wants to see the whole experience through.

What irritates you most about other people: Liars and loud talkers.

What will you do with the prize money: Travel as well as try to get into the entertainment industry as an actor or television presenter. I will also go back to school.

Why will you be a fan favourite: I’m an open book, I believe I’m relatable and people will understand me easily.

Re: Here Are Profile Of 21 Housemates For Big Brother Naija Season 4 by gistyinka(m): 1:30am On Jul 01, 2019
Victoria “Ella” Nnabuchi is no stranger to the limelight. She was a runner up in a popular music talent search show and she’s a television presenter, voice-over artist, actress and model.  She also enjoys dancing, singing, reading, writing, travelling and poetry. The industry preaches that one should fake it until they make it. Not Ella,  she says it’s better to “faith it, until you make It.”

What irritates you most about other people: Liars and deceitful people.

What will you do with the prize money: I haven’t thought about it yet.

Why will you be a fan favourite: Because I’m very interesting and unique.

Re: Here Are Profile Of 21 Housemates For Big Brother Naija Season 4 by gistyinka(m): 1:31am On Jul 01, 2019
Esther Olaoluwa Agunbiade is proud of her beauty and brains. The 22-year-old Lagos based lawyer was called to the bar at just twenty-one years old. She’s also very athletic and loves to show off her figure. Her favourite outfit? A white off the shoulder, bodycon, short dress. “Who says a girl can’t embrace all aspects of who she is?” she questions.

What irritates you most about other people: People with bad bathroom and toilet hygiene or habits.

If you had a million dollars, would you still be in the BB game: Yes, it’s not just about the money for me. I love competition

Why will you be a fan favourite: Because I’m real, smart and sexy.

Re: Here Are Profile Of 21 Housemates For Big Brother Naija Season 4 by meme98: 2:31am On Jul 01, 2019
Issokay

(1) (Reply)

The Horse No Wan Become Star! / Dstv Or Hitv ? Pls Help! / Urgent Casting Call For Tomorrow Sat, Jan 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.