Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Nigerian Man Cleans A Gutter That Has Been Uncleaned For 7 Years In 4 Hours - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Man Cleans A Gutter That Has Been Uncleaned For 7 Years In 4 Hours (42137 Views)

Vendor Washing Vegetable In A Gutter Before Taking It To The Market / Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT / Man Falls Inside A Gutter After Getting Drunk In ajangbadi, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Cleans A Gutter That Has Been Uncleaned For 7 Years In 4 Hours by karma2000: 11:52am On Jul 01, 2019
This gesture is healthy for nairaland to publish not the rubbish COZA issue or fulani buckshot issue
Re: Nigerian Man Cleans A Gutter That Has Been Uncleaned For 7 Years In 4 Hours by DeRay98(m): 11:52am On Jul 01, 2019
minasota:
shockedshockedshockedshocked

Are those in the church not human beings and fellow citizens? angry
Re: Nigerian Man Cleans A Gutter That Has Been Uncleaned For 7 Years In 4 Hours by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:53am On Jul 01, 2019
"In the mind there is no absolute or free will; but the mind is determined to wish this or that by a cause, which has also been determined by another cause, and this last by another cause, and so on to infinity." - Baruch Spinoza
Re: Nigerian Man Cleans A Gutter That Has Been Uncleaned For 7 Years In 4 Hours by Ugosample(m): 11:58am On Jul 01, 2019
fuckerstard:
our country will only get better if we change our ugly mindsets..

true that
Re: Nigerian Man Cleans A Gutter That Has Been Uncleaned For 7 Years In 4 Hours by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:59am On Jul 01, 2019
this was the norm back then in my area, as youth we mobilise our selves for community services like this but this days every1 is waiting on govt to do justice to their drainage system.

Kudos my brother ur reward is on the way....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Cleans A Gutter That Has Been Uncleaned For 7 Years In 4 Hours by Enyimbamercedes: 11:59am On Jul 01, 2019
If i talk now they will say that i am a tribalist because i said Yorubas are very dirty people so i won't talk
Re: Nigerian Man Cleans A Gutter That Has Been Uncleaned For 7 Years In 4 Hours by AkupeMBANO(m): 12:08pm On Jul 01, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
But the man must have been jobless to be counting years the gutter has been uncleaned
you are a big goat

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Cleans A Gutter That Has Been Uncleaned For 7 Years In 4 Hours by iCauseTrouble: 12:10pm On Jul 01, 2019
AkupeMBANO:

you are a big goat
Weldone Small goat
Re: Nigerian Man Cleans A Gutter That Has Been Uncleaned For 7 Years In 4 Hours by tiwiex(m): 12:11pm On Jul 01, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
sad sad cry crylipsrsealedsadsad i support baba bubu to reenact the old WAI. Abi we shud go back to our old coke/pepsi bottle,than diz plastic bottles /"POOR"wota nylon here and there..Go back to the same gutter/drainage, u"ll see the same thing

Yea. We need reforms in this area. Rwanda does not use plastic paper bags in any of its outlets. Simple policy from the government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Cleans A Gutter That Has Been Uncleaned For 7 Years In 4 Hours by maasoap(m): 12:12pm On Jul 01, 2019
nairalanduseles:
No gloves
No safety wear
I bet they have not taken any shot for hepatitis
Mofos be playing with their life

You can do better than this.
Re: Nigerian Man Cleans A Gutter That Has Been Uncleaned For 7 Years In 4 Hours by chinedu234(m): 12:13pm On Jul 01, 2019
Kudos. You are an asset to the environment.
Re: Nigerian Man Cleans A Gutter That Has Been Uncleaned For 7 Years In 4 Hours by chukwuibuipob: 12:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
tiwiex:

Yea. We need reforms in this area. Rwanda does not use plastic paper bags in any of its outlets. Simple policy from the government.
i just wonda why ours dey different. .Go back to d same spot,u'll see human waste,same plastic bottles. .Wonder why nothing work in diz country again.Back in the late 70/80s,u won't see diz waste cos sanitation officer waka up/down

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Cleans A Gutter That Has Been Uncleaned For 7 Years In 4 Hours by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
But the man must have been jobless to be counting years the gutter has been uncleaned
Someone does community service yet you tag him jobless? angry Have you fathom if he reside in that locality and thought since nobody is yet to do the cleaning all these years let him do it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Cleans A Gutter That Has Been Uncleaned For 7 Years In 4 Hours by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 01, 2019
hakeemhakeem:
I think govt should let the plastic n pure water firm to operate on taxes free and compel them to have a chines of cleaners to clear plastics and nylons within their area
Let there be a total ban on nylon package water, shopping bags etc, just as in Kenya and Rwanda
Re: Nigerian Man Cleans A Gutter That Has Been Uncleaned For 7 Years In 4 Hours by golddeejay(m): 12:44pm On Jul 01, 2019
nairalanduseles:
No gloves
No safety wear
I bet they have not taken any shot for hepatitis
Mofos be playing with their life
I thought I was the only one seeing that. Though I won't call them names but that was so careless. Do community service but not at the expense of your own health.

Well, problem comes, their neighbours will say "who send them".

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Cleans A Gutter That Has Been Uncleaned For 7 Years In 4 Hours by hardyzah: 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
If I may guess this would be Lagos street tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Cleans A Gutter That Has Been Uncleaned For 7 Years In 4 Hours by chimuma(m): 1:32pm On Jul 01, 2019
We still have good guys over here. cool
Re: Nigerian Man Cleans A Gutter That Has Been Uncleaned For 7 Years In 4 Hours by EmzyT: 1:36pm On Jul 01, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

Mr. Employed, he said "According to report"

I don't know if this is how long it takes you to understand a Simple sentence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Cleans A Gutter That Has Been Uncleaned For 7 Years In 4 Hours by Gazzy88(m): 1:58pm On Jul 01, 2019
eshara1:
If you really desire to own a foreign used laptop with warranty & at affordable price...

Make haste & make your order now
price please

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Cleans A Gutter That Has Been Uncleaned For 7 Years In 4 Hours by alimohammedibn(m): 2:37pm On Jul 01, 2019
A very good job, I hope many people would learn from him ����
Re: Nigerian Man Cleans A Gutter That Has Been Uncleaned For 7 Years In 4 Hours by WarriFirstBorn(m): 3:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
Nice work man. But I am just curious.
What exactly did he spend the #10,000 on? I can't see any safety boots on. No hand gloves worn.No cover all worn. No hard hat worn. The shovel looks old and not new, like it was newly bought.
I guess the two guys worked for free with him.
He said he went to a mall and bought some cleaning tools. I can only see a rake there with him, but can't say if it was new. Even if it was brought, it can go for #2000.

In other words, Na Dem.
When people like these find themselves in government, that's how they inflate contract sums by adding a few zeros.

Nice voluntary service, though.
Re: Nigerian Man Cleans A Gutter That Has Been Uncleaned For 7 Years In 4 Hours by greatcrown: 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2019
Good job.

God bless you.

I wish more Nigerians will work to improve their environment for a better Nigeria in record time.
Re: Nigerian Man Cleans A Gutter That Has Been Uncleaned For 7 Years In 4 Hours by obstead200(m): 5:48pm On Jul 01, 2019
hakeemhakeem:
I think govt should let the plastic n pure water firm to operate on taxes free and compel them to have a chines of cleaners to clear plastics and nylons within their area
how come u entered my mind?
Exactly my thoughts. Govt shud grant these companies incentives to encourage recycling. At the same time, they shud impose heavier levies in companies that chose not to recycle
Re: Nigerian Man Cleans A Gutter That Has Been Uncleaned For 7 Years In 4 Hours by booksrite001: 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2019
emzyt:
Mr. Employed, he said "According to report" I don't know if this is how long it takes you to understand a Simple sentence

shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Cleans A Gutter That Has Been Uncleaned For 7 Years In 4 Hours by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
alimohammedibn:
A very good job, I hope many people would learn from him ����
Got your pm.
send your message here sir.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lafarge: We’ve Identified Those Who Had Contact With Coronavirus Patient / Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant / how can one make k-leg to straight leg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.