Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday (54748 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 01, 2019
So we Abuja residents came out emass yesterday and stood up to the COZA pastor, even with his security thugs just to protest his treatment of women. And stand with Mrs Dakolo !

Here are some of the images from that protest, and yours truly, Amaka baby kiss was there in flesh, can you spot me ? wink

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 01, 2019
More images, this is the best one ( the first )

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by princeade86(m): 7:25am On Jul 01, 2019
Nigerians.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by princeade86(m): 7:25am On Jul 01, 2019
Awon Ti reactor.

7 Likes

Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by princeade86(m): 7:26am On Jul 01, 2019
Even eleha joined the protest.

116 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by babyfaceafrica: 7:26am On Jul 01, 2019
super story

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by ubunja(m): 7:27am On Jul 01, 2019
Lol that's how many people? 23?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by princeade86(m): 7:28am On Jul 01, 2019
When ESE Walter talked of this many years ago, no single person came out to protest. So because dakolo is a celebrity, he want to use it to bring down fatoyinbo.

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by donbachi(m): 7:30am On Jul 01, 2019
Persecuted not abandoned and trampled upon but not destroyed.

5 Likes

Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by ubunja(m): 7:31am On Jul 01, 2019
princeade86:
When ESE Walter talked of this many years ago, no single person came out to protest. So because dakolo is a celebrity, he want to use it to bring down fatoyinbo.
you my friend are wise

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by sLentlover7778(m): 7:34am On Jul 01, 2019
And somebody will come out and say Nigeria go better
. I give up on Nigeria.. imagine fulani herdmens and boko harem killing Christians nobody come out for protest..

If only Nigerians can react to every bad government ,killings and kidnapping with the same zeal on coza case nothing will stop us from becoming one of the best countries in the world..

198 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 01, 2019
More..

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by ubunja(m): 7:37am On Jul 01, 2019
sLentlover7778:
D
space Booker spotted angry
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by lilmax(m): 7:40am On Jul 01, 2019
iconic fools

doing it because its a celeb

they will protest till their bones are weak

go and look for something better to do with your lives

if it was a different person I would have looked more into it, not because its a weak man's wife with grudge in his mind about a pastor committing the same sin he committed

pastor dey knack you, choir master dey knack you too, yet you come out dey fool yourself after 100years

151 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by Olalan(m): 7:49am On Jul 01, 2019
This is making no sense anymore.

7 Likes

Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by DavidEsq(m): 8:06am On Jul 01, 2019
So u are that k-legged geh wearing stevie Wonder's shades? So all the mouth u have been making here, na u be that, las las cheesy

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by jayson87: 9:02am On Jul 01, 2019
Devil has won the battle. The so called elect leading a protest against the church. This is how it starts. I weep for them. Without a doubt the church is now a social center

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by Benekruku(m): 9:15am On Jul 01, 2019
See what the impatience of Biodun's Peniss has caused him

International embarrassment

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by itsme01: 9:15am On Jul 01, 2019
angry

Coza!! Coza!! he don do na haba? Courts opens today and Police stations same as Social and welfare departments

I just cant shake off the feeling most of this ladies protesting are rape victims lipsrsealed embarassed lemme keep mute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by freemanbubble: 9:15am On Jul 01, 2019
Okay
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by foolbuster: 9:16am On Jul 01, 2019
Amakavula:
So we Abuja residents came out emass yesterday and stood up to the COZA pastor, even with his security thugs just to protest his treatment of women. And stand with Mrs Dakolo !

Here are some of the images from that protest, and yours truly, Amaka baby kiss was there in flesh, can you spot me ? wink

I know its all these evening newspapers go carry am for head. They are just angry at everybody especially men for nothing.
Someone spinned a story and some people swallowed the whole thing hook, line and sinker like a bunch of idiots without thinking it through. Una sorry ooo

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by SirLakes: 9:16am On Jul 01, 2019
The way this country take be, una like am that's why una never reason am to protest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by dam2000(m): 9:17am On Jul 01, 2019
The pastor will be gaining more popularity if continue this way

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by MrAnele(m): 9:17am On Jul 01, 2019
Okat
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by Antoeni(m): 9:17am On Jul 01, 2019
I DONT KNOW THE #COZA HEAD PASTOR IN PERSON BUT THIS IS WHAT I HAVE TO SAY.

A Pastor who has a close relationship with you, who could invite you anywhere to meet him up and you will willingly meet him up because of the Father and daughter relationship both of you have created over time, suddenly wakes up early in the morning by 7AM as brilliant and smart as he looks, summoned courage left his family (Wife and Child) to visit your family house that early hour, not minding if anyone would be at home, you opened the door, he pushed you, pulled off his trousers and raped you, you didn't scream, no! You tried to scream but he covered your mouth in the parlor of your family house, overpowered you in your parents house, when he was done raping you he didn't rush out, he still went to the car and got a drink and gave to you comfortably not minding if anyone might come in to see the blood stains, And finally with the way she described her compound I wondered who opened the gate that early hours of the day.... Don't also forget that her sister was at home. Dumb storyline, from a dumb Author..... I don't support rape, but your story should be truthful enough to convince smart people.

Before I forget, with the way she described her family house, I believe her family is well to do to an extent an average family, and at 18 and as smart and outspoken as you said earlier on, why didn't you tell it to your parents immediately so they can take up the case immediately, why wait till now?

There are things you tell smart people and they would believe not this crab. Something might have transpired between you both which I don't know but not this story.

I've been seeing a lot of post from people concluding on this matter, think before you write

My advice to every young lady or young man out there, if you ever become a victim of rape which I pray you won't become speak out immediately..

I say no to Rape, but this story got few lapses me view tho

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by careytommy37(m): 9:17am On Jul 01, 2019
Christians are usually the ones that work greatly against the body of Christ.
Why is this protest being done in front of a church and during service at that?
Why are the protesters placards all bearing anti-christ signs?

Thank God for Christ has already said that I will build my Church and the gates of hell shall not prevail.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by Uteghe(m): 9:18am On Jul 01, 2019
grin

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

“Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions / There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith / Joshua Iginla's 2017 Prophecy About Buhari's Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.