Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Sonia Ighalo Blasts Her Brother-in-law For Using Their House For A Party - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sonia Ighalo Blasts Her Brother-in-law For Using Their House For A Party (50569 Views)

Sonia Ighalo Poses In Bikini At Beau Vallon Beach / Jude Ighalo, His Wife, Sonia Ighalo And Children In Greece (Photos) / Sonia Ighalo Gets A Range Rover As Birthday Gift From Husband, Jude Ighalo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sonia Ighalo Blasts Her Brother-in-law For Using Their House For A Party by Slimsly100(f): 6:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
philip0906:
I'm trying to imagine that woman born of a woman who would come in between my brothers and I? Or call out my brothers like this publicly because she's my wife?

My head dey burn...I'm just thinking my brothers who I love to a fault...hanhan

My brothers wey don dey with me from small, one woman wey just show go come scatter everything?

U never jam real daughters of Jezebel
grin
Re: Sonia Ighalo Blasts Her Brother-in-law For Using Their House For A Party by Slimsly100(f): 6:01pm On Jul 01, 2019
cococandy:
They are both wrong.

If you’re going to use someone house for a party, you should ask permission not just host the party and put it on social media inviting all and sundry. Exposing the private home of his brother that they guy probably wouldn’t have done by himself.

He obviously has no respect for his brother and his sister-in-law.

If I were her, I’d stay away from the name calling.

God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Sonia Ighalo Blasts Her Brother-in-law For Using Their House For A Party by Slikbae: 6:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
Trash from a senile dimwit.

Unlike your mother and sisters obviously, I'm hardworking, make my own money and don't depend on a man for nada. My soon to be husband is very exposed, respects boundaries and knows that a man's wife and kids come first before other family members.

I pity your likes because only a bread seller can from the most interior village or a house maid with 20 years experience will agree to become the wife a depraved, worthless soul like yourself.

Keep claiming your brother's property as yours, don't go hussle for yours. [s]
Truth370:

tongue tongue go and Hustle and make money stop putting your life problem on a man because he married you or take claim of all his possessions. People like you will downgrade broke boys but want to form boss on your husband's property forgetting friends and family made him before he met you. Better change your mind set or you'll be chased out from your husband's house with that stinking attitude. Nonsense
[/s]
Re: Sonia Ighalo Blasts Her Brother-in-law For Using Their House For A Party by Favor99(m): 6:11pm On Jul 01, 2019
She has every right to be upset. Her brother in law used her house to throw a wild party without their permission. Most of the people criticizing and blaming the wife would be upset to if that happened to them.

I don’t blame Sonia for being mad, I feel every reasonable person would be upset if someone threw a wild party at their family home.

But as a Christian you still have to be slow to anger and handle things calmly.
Re: Sonia Ighalo Blasts Her Brother-in-law For Using Their House For A Party by Truth370: 6:26pm On Jul 01, 2019
Slikbae:

Unlike your mother and sisters obviously, I'm hardworking, make my own money and don't depend on a man for nada. My soon to be husband is very exposed, respects boundaries and knows that a man's wife and kids come first before other family members.

I pity your likes because only a bread seller can from the most interior village or a house maid with 20 years experience will agree to become the wife a depraved, worthless soul like yourself.

Keep claiming your brother's property as yours, don't go hussle for yours.

Shatap, people like you forming ain't got nothing. If you've all that you claim you wouldn't bother if your husband take care of his extended family.

Mostly poor girls like you have that ownership or entitlement mentality. Because you ain't used to such things. My mother is very independent she even supports her husband's family if any need arises or if she's being asked. Broke girls like you can't do such because you don't want your husband's money to finish but rich people don't care.

I don't see myself dating someone as horrible like you.
I'm exposed but when it comes to my family i go by the traditional way no matter what. You can't shut your entire family just because you're married.

If your marriage go sour where will you run to? Of course the same family who you abandoned because of dick.
Always know how to balance the scale, sometimes life may be hard on you the same family will support you and your kids which you want to abandoned all in the name of marriage.

They're some situations where the husband or the wife will get sick if either spouse can't handle it the next thing is to take him /her to the parents house.

Better be a good wife stop doing only me and my husband when e set you'll know the importance of family.

Respect both parties it's your responsibility to balance the scale not separate them.
Re: Sonia Ighalo Blasts Her Brother-in-law For Using Their House For A Party by djon78(m): 6:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
Slikbae:

Keep claiming your brother's property as yours, don't go hussle for yours.

And what is wrong with a bread seller?
Is she not a human being?
Your assumption is very wrong, and dangerous.
You are very arrogant and conceited individual by this your statement

You think you are a better human being to a bread seller or maid? Very bad assumption
Re: Sonia Ighalo Blasts Her Brother-in-law For Using Their House For A Party by djon78(m): 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2019
Truth370:

Shatap, people like you forming ain't got nothing. If you've all that you claim you wouldn't bother if your husband take care of his extended family.

Mostly poor girls like you have that ownership or entitlement mentality. Because you ain't used to such things. My mother is very independent she even supports her husband's family if any need arises or if she's being asked. Broke girls like you can't do such because you don't want your husband's money to finish but rich people don't care.

I don't see myself dating someone as horrible like you.
I'm exposed but when it comes to my family i go by the traditional way no matter what. You can't shut your entire family just because you're married.

If your marriage go sour where will you run to? Of course the same family who you abandoned because of dick.
Always know how to balance the scale, sometimes life may be hard on you the same family will support you and your kids which you want to abandoned all in the name of marriage.

They're some situations where the husband or the wife will get sick if either spouse can't handle it the next thing is to take him /her to the parents house.

Better be a good wife stop doing only me and my husband when e set you'll know the importance of family.

Respect both parties it's your responsibility to balance the scale not separate them.

They are the type that cut off men from there family.

2 Likes

Re: Sonia Ighalo Blasts Her Brother-in-law For Using Their House For A Party by iPopAlomo(m): 7:03pm On Jul 01, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
I have come to realise most guys here are adult kids still suckling mama's breast, they are devoid of logical thinking and common sense, instead of condemning the brother also, they chose to condemn only the wife, Seun needs to put age restrictions on nl.

You don't call your brother's husband a motherfucker... You just don't even if he is... Especially on Instagram for clout...
Re: Sonia Ighalo Blasts Her Brother-in-law For Using Their House For A Party by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 01, 2019
Truth370:

She wouldn't have said nothing if it was her brother Trust women. Selfish creatures.

My property is my brother's property i trust him with my life. No woman should come in between but men are so foolish because of Hot pot they take bullshit
Let me correct you.
Ur property will only be your brother's ppty when you die if you don't have a wife or a child according to the Nigerian constitution.
If u use your brother as next of kin and has a child, dear, automatically, all you have is willed to your wife even if you stated specifically u don't want so.

I will use the civil service as example as I worked there, at a point, we had to start educating men on the futility of their action as their brothers never win.
Even a child u gave birth to out of wedlock and surfaced when u died, after all investigations and DNA proved you are the dad, boy, u are strictly on your own. They always win. Always.

The problem is that men don't know how to detach themselves from their family when married. Ur family will still have your love but they should not encroach on your personal space. It's meant for ur immediate family.

The woman also suffered with her own family. They trained her but she left them, got married, different surname altogether. Kids don't belong to her. She is practically sold and detached from her family. U think it's easy leaving your family to start over as a new person entirely?

She must have been complaining to the husband but he may be seeing things from your own perspective so she released her anger through social media.
I once read when nwankwor kanu wife did the same thing to the brother.
It's very very frustrating and disrespectful. The brother don't have respect.

Self entitlement is a killer like pride.
Tomorrow, he will say his brother has changed since he got married

That's how it should be. U act maturely when you get married and endeavour to carry everybody along.
I personally blame the husband for not containing this from the beginning cos I believed it didn't start today.
A woman that left her family to bear it name and give birth to your lovely kids should always be your number one priority. kiss

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ighalo Blasts Her Brother-in-law For Using Their House For A Party by FAMILYJA(f): 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
chukxie:

Reverse roles for a bit. Would she had called out her own brother that way? Would she had used that expletive on her own brother if he had done the same thing? Some women can be very irrational and overtly forward. Na she build the house? Was she there when Odion and his siblings were roughing life? Agreed Odion's brother went out of line. But Odion's shouldn't have called him out the way she did.
I sent you mail Sir. Please check and reply.
Re: Sonia Ighalo Blasts Her Brother-in-law For Using Their House For A Party by Abogwara: 8:04pm On Jul 01, 2019
Slikbae:
100% possible if you marry a housemaid,
not a wife.

My wife is a successful woman but can never try this sort of thrash. I can't do same to her siblings.

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ighalo Blasts Her Brother-in-law For Using Their House For A Party by Rosarie(f): 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2019
vickydevoka:

Dis one way u de do mouth lyk parrot way de inside cage I no understand. Na who vex u. Abeg lower ur temper o. Lyf sweet o. Na aw u see am na so en go b4 u.
yes.evil is forever your's.how a man thinks so he is.evil is yours today and forever more..
Anything u put ur hand to do will give u evil .next time if u choose to be senseless I will help you receive sense.evil child.
Re: Sonia Ighalo Blasts Her Brother-in-law For Using Their House For A Party by Rosarie(f): 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2019
Ernerstdavid55:
grin
�����
Re: Sonia Ighalo Blasts Her Brother-in-law For Using Their House For A Party by RTSC: 9:20pm On Jul 01, 2019
Slikbae:
It is nobody's fault if you come from a dysfunctional family where things are not done right.

Every sane person including a primary school kid knows that you have to seek the consent of the owner of a property before turning it into a disco house.

Lol @ bolded. If you don't know what marriage entails then I suggest you shut the hell up and go to "jokes" section if issues like this are too complex for your brain to process.

To have a smooth marriage, both parties need to seek the consent of each other before doing some certain things. The fact that I have to explain this to you shows that you're bereft of common Sense.

The only woman you can marry with this primitive mentality of yours is a woman from Sambisa forest.
You have a very big problem.

The wife does not own the house. I repeat, the wife does not own the house.
The house belongs to ighalo. The wife shares assumed ownership by virtue of being his wife.

As long as the man is still alive, the brother has no reason to approach the wife for permission. If he does, he is just being too respectful.
Once the man gives approval, that is all he needs.

The wife can begin her dictatorship when the huaband is no more.

As long as he is alive, the wife should shut up and defer to her husband.
Re: Sonia Ighalo Blasts Her Brother-in-law For Using Their House For A Party by vickydevoka(m): 9:29pm On Jul 01, 2019
Rosarie:
yes.evil is forever your's.how a man thinks so he is.evil is yours today and forever more..
Anything u put ur hand to do will give u evil .next time if u choose to be senseless I will help you receive sense.evil child.
Dis one way u de talk lyk prophetess I no understand o. ur papa na babalawo ne. Abeg no vex. Forgive me all my wrongdoings to u. I lyk u as u lyk urself. Abeg no think am
Re: Sonia Ighalo Blasts Her Brother-in-law For Using Their House For A Party by RTSC: 9:29pm On Jul 01, 2019
sassysure:

Let me correct you.
Ur property will only be your brother's ppty when you die if you don't have a wife or a child according to the Nigerian constitution.
If u use your brother as next of kin and has a child, dear, automatically, all you have is willed to your wife even if you stated specifically u don't want so.

I will use the civil service as example as I worked there, at a point, we had to start educating men on the futility of their action as their brothers never win.
Even a child u gave birth to out of wedlock and surfaced when u died, after all investigations and DNA proved you are the dad, boy, u are strictly on your own. They always win. Always.

The problem is that men don't know how to detach themselves from their family when married. Ur family will still have your love but they should not encroach on your personal space. It's meant for ur immediate family.

The woman also suffered with her own family. They trained her but she left them, got married, different surname altogether. Kids don't belong to her. She is practically sold and detached from her family. U think it's easy leaving your family to start over as a new person entirely?

She must have been complaining to the husband but he may be seeing things from your own perspective so she released her anger through social media.
I once read when nwankwor kanu wife did the same thing to the brother.
It's very very frustrating and disrespectful. The brother don't have respect.

Self entitlement is a killer like pride.
Tomorrow, he will say his brother has changed since he got married

That's how it should be. U act maturely when you get married and endeavour to carry everybody along.
I personally blame the husband for not containing this from the beginning cos I believed it didn't start today.
A woman that left her family to bear it name and give birth to your lovely kids should always be your number one priority. kiss
Is the wife suffering? Is she not the one spending his money?

So because his brother used a house they no longer use for now, it means the wife is no longer the center of priority.?
Jesus. shocked
That is why it is good for siblings to develop themselves when they can.

If you sacrifice for your brother and he gets married to a selfish woman, all your efforts have vapourised into smoke. It is no joke.

Ironically, Sisters are better though. They know how to prioritise their extended family, even while married.
Re: Sonia Ighalo Blasts Her Brother-in-law For Using Their House For A Party by micmond: 10:55pm On Jul 01, 2019
And I suppose u were there to know when and how the house was acquired, and to know the house belongs to ighalo, wife and kids. the guy who takes care of the house cannot groove because she's ighalo's wife. baby lawyer
Slikbae:
Kids everywhere. The house belongs to Ighalo and his wife and kids. Not Ighalo and his brother.

This is not rocket science. Even the law states that any property acquired in a marriage belongs to both parties, not other members of the family.
Re: Sonia Ighalo Blasts Her Brother-in-law For Using Their House For A Party by chukxie(m): 11:50pm On Jul 01, 2019
Sterope:
People call out family members everyday, what else do you want to say? Her choice of words are inappropriate . Who knows she may even be feeling guilty about the outburst sef.

That house is her home. Her marital home. If you and your siblings want to treat wives like a second class citizen in her marital home, don't bother marrying. I don't want to know if the brother went to bed hungry everyday all his life so that his brother could survive, it is not enough to misuse your brother's property especially where it is his marital home. I have enough brothers to know that they are not silly enough to even take each other effects without permission or misuse it. They are young adults but they know damn well they are not entitled to each other's property, to hell with roughing it up! undecided It is not her headache, she is bound to protect her home and tell off those who choose to misuse

No be only you get family. If you have silly siblings, acknowledge that and let them learn to limit their silliness to themselves. I pity the woman that will marry the likes of you. Later you wonder why some women insist on marrying into rich homes. Who knew roughing it up is an excuse to lack common sense, misuse other's properties and act like an entitiled child.

You sounded quite pent-up over this issue. Pardon me for ticking your nerves. It's pointless trading innuendoes over someone else's cup of tea. Don't you think? Odion's brother crossed the line if he hosted a party at Odion's home without the expression permission of Odion. Nobody is excusing the man's actions. The problem here is the manner Odion's wife went on social media to call out the young man, and her choice of vocabulary. I've been married for years, my dear friend. I respect my wife and my in-laws and their have equal respect for me. wink. If my wife's brother did something silly, I'd call him and give him a piece of my mind instead of creating a drama on social media.
Re: Sonia Ighalo Blasts Her Brother-in-law For Using Their House For A Party by chinchum(m): 12:49am On Jul 02, 2019
The brother did two things wrong, the wife committed at least two things wrong. The blood brother using the house without permission and posting it on Social media. The wife calling his brother in law out on social media, and the tone of word used "motherf****** shows her saucy personality.......
The wife did worst in my opinion. Lest we forget, her brother in law was put in place to act as housekeeper for the house. He has some level of privileges as a house keeper and blood brother to the owner. He might have overreach his privileges though.

Two wrongs don"t make a right. She actually acted as if the brother in law had put the house for sale.....African settings still requires a level of respect for in laws. Even if reverse was the case and Odion had a similar issue with his in law, there was no need to fix such on social media, let alone use such a vulgar word.
Re: Sonia Ighalo Blasts Her Brother-in-law For Using Their House For A Party by Samakus(m): 8:17am On Jul 02, 2019
Rosarie:
agbaya.oloshi.high way robber.ur family are senseless and brainless,.empty vessel.empty brain.dullard,mistake of a human being.tueh.
Ur father suppose use condom...
They raised a nobody ;an agbero.u think u can insult me and go scot free.u are a joker.i am waiting for a spinless fool like u. Mumu

Read your comments. This time, slowly. Please don't choose sniper. Talk to me. I can help in anyway I can. I know that the country is messed up and many people are becoming increasingly depressive but my dear, don't take your life. Biko. Because the venom in your rant shows you are nearing that level. May God heal your soul.
Re: Sonia Ighalo Blasts Her Brother-in-law For Using Their House For A Party by Rosarie(f): 8:46am On Jul 02, 2019
Samakus:

Read your comments. This time, slowly. Please don't choose sniper. Talk to me. I can help in anyway I can. I know that the country is messed up and many people are becoming increasingly depressive but my dear, don't take your life. Biko. Because the venom in your rant shows you are nearing that level. May God heal your soul.
lol with all the goods of life.
I pray oooo.
My first kid got a scharship yesterday and we are partying like no man 's business today so my dear it is far from me unlike u who they have already poured sand on ur grave.hahahahahahahahahaah.......
Re: Sonia Ighalo Blasts Her Brother-in-law For Using Their House For A Party by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 02, 2019
RTSC:

Is the wife suffering? Is she not the one spending his money?

So because his brother used a house they no longer use for now, it means the wife is no longer the center of priority.?
Jesus. shocked
That is why it is good for siblings to develop themselves when they can.

If you sacrifice for your brother and he gets married to a selfish woman, all your efforts have vapourised into smoke. It is no joke.

Ironically, Sisters are better though. They know how to prioritise their extended family, even while married.

Marriage is not all about money. That is why u guys get it all wrong.
Most billionaires don't maintain their first marriage. The wife usually leave. Why?

So the wife is now selfish?

And brothers with self right don't squander free money?

Guy leave matter cheesy
Because it involve a woman and wife, u all went emotional.
Brothers squander their rich brothers money more than wives.
So many of the have self entitlement issues. We are not talking about parents yet o. Brothers. They will profess they love you yet poison you overnight.
I'm a Nigerian o and igbo for that matter.
Don't let me start pls.
For 5 wives that will set up or kill their husbands, 30 brothers have done so already.
It's very deadly. Don't just go there.
Re: Sonia Ighalo Blasts Her Brother-in-law For Using Their House For A Party by 9jaRealist: 10:51am On Jul 02, 2019
Olalan:
And she had to wash their dirty linen in public............must everything be on social media?

Wasn’t the party advertised on social media?
Misogynistic Nigerian culture will blame the woman responding not the dude who initiated. SMH
>
Re: Sonia Ighalo Blasts Her Brother-in-law For Using Their House For A Party by 9jaRealist: 11:02am On Jul 02, 2019
https://lifebogger.com/odion-ighalo-childhood-story-plus-untold-biography-facts/

“My wife has been very crucial to my impressive career. She has been able to build a good home and she makes me and the children happy. She is everything to me. I want to say that my marriage has made me a complete man.” ODION IGHALO, April 2018.
>
Re: Sonia Ighalo Blasts Her Brother-in-law For Using Their House For A Party by Samakus(m): 12:54pm On Jul 02, 2019
Rosarie:
lol with all the goods of life.
I pray oooo.
My first kid got a scharship yesterday and we are partying like no man 's business today so my dear it is far from me unlike u who they have already poured sand on ur grave.hahahahahahahahahaah.......

Ehyaa! So this thing is true. My condolences!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Find bellow

Re: Sonia Ighalo Blasts Her Brother-in-law For Using Their House For A Party by Rosarie(f): 3:34pm On Jul 02, 2019
Samakus:

Ehyaa! So this thing is true. My condolences!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Find bellow
rip dear.quite unfortunate u died senseless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League / Top 10 Nigerian Stars Who Chose Not To Play For The Super Eagles / Okocha, Van Persie & Emmanuel Emenike Hang Out In Turkey(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.