Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Hijab Face On Passport For Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hijab Face On Passport For Canada (922 Views)

JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) / Should I Renounce My Nigerian Passport For A Thailand Passport? / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hijab Face On Passport For Canada by Bjkhaleed(m): 7:34am On Jul 01, 2019
Good Morning Nairalanders & Happy New Month.
Please I've a vital question to ask about Aunt Intl. passport. Her Head is covered with hijab on the picture in the Intl. Passport (because of her working visa to Oman she did that then about 2yrs back). Thus, she's embarking on another journey to Canada.
So her curiosity now is, will the embassy accept the Intl. Passport to stamp visa on it due to the hijab or not (so we can get another new passport for her again in alteration of the recent).

Thanks
Re: Hijab Face On Passport For Canada by dumahi(m): 7:40am On Jul 01, 2019
No because her ears need to be visible.
Re: Hijab Face On Passport For Canada by MrsBee: 8:17am On Jul 01, 2019
Bjkhaleed:
Please I've a vital question to ask about Aunt Intl. passport. Her Head is covered with hijab on the picture in the Intl. Passport (because of her working visa to Oman she did that then about 2yrs back). Thus, she's embarking on another journey to Canada.
So her curiosity now is, will the embassy accept the Intl. Passport to stamp visa on it due to the hijab or not (so we can get another new passport for her again in alteration of the recent).

Thanks

Yes they will. But if she needs to take a passport photograph, then she can let her ears out.
Re: Hijab Face On Passport For Canada by folmus: 10:53am On Jul 01, 2019
Bjkhaleed:

Thanks

1. How do you intend to get a new passport with 3 years validity on the current one? Nothing is wrong with having hijab. There are muslims in Canada using hijab, niqab. So it's not an issue.

2. Your aunt is a muslim, hence why she needed hijab on her passport. Oman doesn't mandate any woman to use hijab for visa. There are thousands of expats working there that do not cover their head.

2 Likes

Re: Hijab Face On Passport For Canada by Bjkhaleed(m): 3:42pm On Jul 01, 2019
folmus:

1. How do you intend to get a new passport with 3 years validity on the current one? Nothing is wrong with having hijab. There are muslims in Canada using hijab, niqab. So it's not an issue.

So she can proceed you mean even despite she's putting on hijab on the passport ??

2. Your aunt is a muslim, hence why she needed hijab on her passport. Oman doesn't mandate any woman to use hijab for visa. There are thousands of expats working there that do not cover their head.

Alright boss
Re: Hijab Face On Passport For Canada by Bjkhaleed(m): 3:43pm On Jul 01, 2019
MrsBee:

Yes they will. But if she needs to take a passport photograph, then she can let her ears out.
Baba I mean Intl passport
Re: Hijab Face On Passport For Canada by Imbees: 6:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
Bjkhaleed:

Baba I mean Intl passport

It’s fine with the hijab.

(1) (Reply)

My Nigerian Visa Expired. / Road Trip! Drive Through Onitsha & How To Travel Abroad To Work In 2021 / Cost Of Living In Canada// Saving Lifestyle In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.