Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

“Mercy Is Not Bright,She Is The Nina Of This Year’s Show”-BBnaija Fans Complain - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Mercy Is Not Bright,She Is The Nina Of This Year’s Show”-BBnaija Fans Complain (3474 Views)

Bbnaija 2020: Shocking Reasons Why Erica And Nengi Can't Win This Year's Show / Cynthia Obi-Uchendu: Mercy is a Deserving Winner, I loved her from Day 1 / Nina Chinonso: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018 | Biography & Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Mercy Is Not Bright,She Is The Nina Of This Year’s Show”-BBnaija Fans Complain by bambi2016: 8:32am On Jul 01, 2019
Ha! the drama hasn’t even kicked off yet and BBNaija fans are already starting to see inadequacies lol!

So this is about one of the new housemates, Mercy Eke, Mercy is arguably the hottest female in this year’s bbnaija show.

With her overly curvaceous body, she got fans mesmerized upon sighting her, you could tell from how the crowd cheered when Ebuka introduced her.

However, some fans think there is some sort of distortion in her personality, which they say stems from the way she sounds, her composure and confidence, which can as well be likened to that of ex-housemate Nina.

This caused a number of BBNaija fans on Instagram to express their dissatisfaction and disappointment upon seeing and hearing her speak in an introductory video clip shared via the show’s official Instagram page.

“I feel embarrassed watching you talk” one Sharon_jay_ wrote in the comment section, “Nina finally has a twin in the house” another wrote.

Watch video here and see screenshots below: https://dailyleakblog.com/bbnaija-2019-mercy-is-not-bright-she-is-the-nina-of-this-years-show-bbnaija-fans-say-as-they-complain-about-mercys-accent-and-composure-video-photos/

Re: “Mercy Is Not Bright,She Is The Nina Of This Year’s Show”-BBnaija Fans Complain by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:35am On Jul 01, 2019
This stupid program has started already, Coza can take a deep breath now

1 Like

Re: “Mercy Is Not Bright,She Is The Nina Of This Year’s Show”-BBnaija Fans Complain by Yeligray(m): 8:36am On Jul 01, 2019
Is it because of RUGA
Re: “Mercy Is Not Bright,She Is The Nina Of This Year’s Show”-BBnaija Fans Complain by bambi2016: 8:37am On Jul 01, 2019
More

Re: “Mercy Is Not Bright,She Is The Nina Of This Year’s Show”-BBnaija Fans Complain by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 01, 2019
She's not bright, but she's in the house. Something that intelligent people climbed fence for and they still didn't make it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Mercy Is Not Bright,She Is The Nina Of This Year’s Show”-BBnaija Fans Complain by Nuella2018: 9:23am On Jul 01, 2019
Na wa for Nigerians, now now
Re: “Mercy Is Not Bright,She Is The Nina Of This Year’s Show”-BBnaija Fans Complain by Gadafii: 11:12am On Jul 01, 2019
unofficially, COZA matter don relegate go background small by small
Re: “Mercy Is Not Bright,She Is The Nina Of This Year’s Show”-BBnaija Fans Complain by Pepperoniq(m): 11:24am On Jul 01, 2019
Who BBN EPP?
This programme is blown out of proportion
I don't see anything interesting in it.
How can someone fake lifestyle with little or no drama be my priority in life.
What are the Moral Lesson?
Well, what is my Biz?
So far they keep their viewers engaged, it's their headache not mine.
Re: “Mercy Is Not Bright,She Is The Nina Of This Year’s Show”-BBnaija Fans Complain by tydi(m): 11:27am On Jul 01, 2019
I told my self I will not comment on this bbanaija 2019 but since am not among the many Nigerians watching it on live tv. Maybe I will take the commenting sector.

To the topic at hand; how dare Sharon compare one with another like she didn't know there is another out there daft as she..

Mercy truly is curvy and Nina is beautiful.
Re: “Mercy Is Not Bright,She Is The Nina Of This Year’s Show”-BBnaija Fans Complain by bambi2016: 11:46am On Jul 01, 2019
Exactly my thought
tydi:
I told my self I will not comment on this bbanaija 2019 but since am not among the many Nigerians watching it on live tv. Maybe I will take the commenting sector.

To the topic at hand; how dare Sharon compare one with another like she didn't know there is another out there daft as she..

Mercy truly is curvy and Nina is beautiful.
Re: “Mercy Is Not Bright,She Is The Nina Of This Year’s Show”-BBnaija Fans Complain by Memberclub(m): 2:12pm On Jul 01, 2019
Crazy how I said the same thing.

(1) (Reply)

'Thank u god' - Future Writes As He Gushes Over His Girlfriend's Bikini / Samuel L Jackson & Wife Celebrate Their 40th Anniversary / Bbnaija: Laycon Can Only Have One Wife And I’m A Whole Meal For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.