Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual (38199 Views)

Urhobo Clan Bans Cow Meat Over Herdsmen’s Killings / A Nigerian, Orioye Owolebi Dares Donald Trump On Twitter Over Iran Crisis / Chris Smith Attacks President Buhari Over Herdsmen Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual by nobsalis: 11:07am On Jul 01, 2019
imanray37:
you are into barbeque grills hence your agitation if you know The kind of Dark ritual Fulani herdsmen do to have an edge over pple you will Do only chicken � goat � and fish grill

One of ffk protege.

I spit on u and anyone who believes the crack head dude

Re: Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual by nobsalis: 11:09am On Jul 01, 2019
Laid2001:
But there was a post on Nairaland of an Ibo man sleeping with goat. (Ewu)

there have been posts of Yahoo yahoo boy from the South west as well sleeping with animals for rituals.

Yet no one stopped eating goat because of that.

bestiality is real and it happens in Nigeria too. however, it happens among all the tribes, singling out Fulanis is disingenuous an clever by half by a mischievous hater for that matter.

Too much sense no go kii u.

U just said mind
Re: Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual by nobsalis: 11:10am On Jul 01, 2019
teesugar:
I don't respond to people like you.

'
Re: Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual by Thonee(m): 11:10am On Jul 01, 2019
The truth is that most herdsmen do sleep with their cows to quench their sexual urge, that's why they rape some women in the farm if they have any chance. Also I've watch some videos of such whereby herders sex their cows. The ritual side, i don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual by nobsalis: 11:10am On Jul 01, 2019
teesugar:
I don't respond to people like you.

But u just did

CC Patrioticman007
Re: Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 01, 2019
slimthugchimee2:

I have ever seen a herdsman sleep with his cow

In fact have you ever heard from someone who said he has seen no heard from another person a herdsman that sleep with his cows?
I have seen videos and photo evidence

1 Like

Re: Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual by hush15: 11:14am On Jul 01, 2019
post=79832188:
Only fools like FFK will believe this smelly story.

There is no negative news pigs won't swallow.
Just like they believed and swallowed the story of a man from Sudan ruling them in Aso Rock, Nigeria!
People mumu sha!

All Enemies of Nigeria, Children of hate and perdition no go die better!

No be curse, na fact!

While i cant claim the veracity of this statement but i must say have seen a video of a guy have sex with a cow in the bush and though the video was about new money ritual techniques, FFK saying reminds me of such video n the potential truths therein

1 Like

Re: Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual by goaldynboy: 11:15am On Jul 01, 2019
What FFK stated is the blunt fact!

We all know there are lots of zombies in twitter and nairaland; and they are the only ones that will castigate FFK!!

It is also obvious that the zombie Op had to cut out only the tweets of his fellow zombies to deceive his fellow zombies on the first page of this thread!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual by zolapower: 11:19am On Jul 01, 2019
And how about this ?

1 Like

Re: Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual by Anonymous4: 11:21am On Jul 01, 2019
Mk12:
I don't know about the ritual part but is there anyone in Nigeria who does not know some herdsmen sleep with their cows?

With Due respect Sir/Ma You lack Sense
Re: Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 01, 2019
Anonymous4:

With Due respect Sir/Ma You lack Sense
Tell that to your father whenever you see him today

3 Likes

Re: Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual by Anonymous4: 11:24am On Jul 01, 2019
Mk12:
Tell that to your father whenever you see him today
My Father doesn't come here to post rubbish.. Because he has sense
Re: Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual by teesugar(f): 11:27am On Jul 01, 2019
Fgbread:

Could you please send me the video? I'd be glad to see the video... Ya know? It's kinda funny
I deleted the video immediately jare! Very disgusting sight!

1 Like

Re: Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual by ScotMisile: 11:30am On Jul 01, 2019
Unfortunately, he is right.. ..pple are crying because they can't imagine themselves avoiding meat.

1 Like

Re: Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual by drezo(m): 11:31am On Jul 01, 2019
Nobody even tried to find out if what he said is really TRUE!! Africans trying to COPY white man, but still not good enough, even WHITES would investigate this type of information to find out if what they are consuming is truly subjected to this abomination. We just have a majority of IGNORANT people in this country who are happy to be IGNORANT. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual by nonix22(m): 11:33am On Jul 01, 2019
you no get friends ni??
Esomchi800:
I need a loan please
someone help me out
Re: Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual by AMI3(m): 11:37am On Jul 01, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Let's repaint and turn to God

grin grin grin
u got it bro. I saw that from that twitter handler. " repaint"
which type of paint? Lol
Re: Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual by gladisa7: 11:40am On Jul 01, 2019
There are vidoes of herdsmen banging cows from behind. This is not new at all!

1 Like

Re: Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual by AMI3(m): 11:41am On Jul 01, 2019
drezo:
Nobody even tried to find out if what he said is really TRUE!! Africans trying to COPY white man, but still not good enough, even WHITES would investigate this type of information to find out if what they are consuming is truly subjected to this abomination. We just have a majority of IGNORANT people in this country who are happy to be IGNORANT. grin grin grin
We only know how to copy rubbish from the "Whites' sensitive issues like we won't do it

2 Likes

Re: Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual by GuestLog: 11:44am On Jul 01, 2019
Fulani Baptism.

1 Like

Re: Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual by Belawy(m): 11:45am On Jul 01, 2019
My reaction!!!

Re: Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual by OmoOsanyin: 11:48am On Jul 01, 2019
How safe is the cow you eat?

In Nigeria a country where little or no research has been done towards cow safety consumption puts its citizens at potential grave risks.

You're told cow meat is a good source of protein, maybe so. But ever wonder where the cow you eat gets its protein from?
--- The cow of course gets it from the vegetation in the fields. Thus, the protein derived from eating cow meat is nothing but second hand protein.
Common sense bespeaks therefore to endeavour to get your protein first hand from same source as the cow...from the vegetation in the fields. A cow isn't required for good health and living, rather it's consumption especially in Nigeria can have dire consequences.

Mad Cow Disease Fast Facts
CNN Library

Updated at 1957 GMT (0357 HKT) June 4, 2019

The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) confirmed February 13, 2015, that a case of mad cow disease has been found in Alberta, Canada .

(CNN) — Here's a look at Mad Cow Disease, a fatal brain disease found in cattle.

Facts:

It has been linked to a fatal brain disease in humans called variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (vCJD).
The official name of mad cow disease is bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE). BSE lesions are characterized by sponge-like changes seen under an ordinary microscope.

Eating contaminated meat or other products from cattle (excluding dairy products) with BSE is thought to be the cause of vCJD.

BSE is passed between cows through the practice of recycling bovine carcasses for meat and bone meal protein, which is fed back to other cattle.
Both mad cow disease and vCJD are fatal.

Symptoms of vCJD involve psychiatric symptoms and behavioral changes, movement deficits, memory disturbances and cognitive impairments.

BSE Statistics (Cattle): (source: CDC)
BSE cases in North America 1993-August 2018: 26 cases confirmed, 20 in Canada, and six in the United States. One of the infected cows that died in the United States was born in Canada. One of the infected Canadian cows was imported from the United Kingdom.

vCJD Statistics (Humans): (source: CDC)
Since 1996, 231 vCJD cases have been identified in 12 countries:
United Kingdom - 178
France - 27
Spain - 5
Ireland - 4
United States - 4
Italy - 3
The Netherlands - 3
Portugal - 2
Canada - 2
Japan - 1
Saudi Arabia - 1
Taiwan - 1

Timeline:

1986 - Mad cow disease is first discovered in the United Kingdom. From 1986 through 2001, a British outbreak affects about 180,000 cattle and devastates farming communities.

January 1993 - The BSE epidemic in Britain reaches its peak with almost 1,000 new cases being reported per week.

1996 - The first case of vCJD is reported.

1996-1999 - The European Union bans British beef. France continues the ban for an additional three years.

May 20, 2003 - Canada's first case of mad cow disease is confirmed in an eight-year-old cow in Alberta. Canadian officials say the cow did not enter the food chain.

May 21, 2003 - Mexico, Japan and South Korea join the United States in temporarily banning Canadian beef.

December 23, 2003 - The US Department of Agriculture confirms the first case of mad cow disease in the United States. The infected cow is discovered on a farm in Washington State in early December. Japan, China and South Korea stop the importation of US beef. The infected cow was born in Canada, in April 1997 - just four months before the United States and Canada began banning the use of brain and spinal cord tissue in cattle feed.

January 9, 2004 - The USDA says it will begin destroying about 130 cattle that were "herd mates" of the cow that tested positive for the first-ever US case of mad cow disease.

January 26, 2004 - New safeguards against mad cow disease are announced by the Food and Drug Administration. They include banning chicken waste from cattle feed and barring restaurant meat scraps from being used in animal feed.

January 28, 2004 - The Commodity Futures Trading Commission launches an investigation into whether some commodity futures market players may have known about the first US case of mad cow disease before it was announced to the public.

June 20, 2004 - Charlene Singh, the first person known to live in the United States with vCJD, dies.

January 2, 2005 - Canadian health authorities confirm that test results have identified a 10-year-old dairy cow in Alberta as having mad cow disease. This is Canada's second case of BSE in two years.

June 24, 2005 - The second US case of BSE is confirmed.

March 13, 2006 - The third US case of BSE is confirmed after an Alabama cow tests positive.

September 5, 2008 - Canadian scientists announce a discovery that paves the way for diagnostic testing of live cattle, rather than postmortem.

September 13, 2008 - An Alabama research study shows that mad cow disease can sometimes be caused by genetic mutations.

March 10, 2009 - An anti-malaria drug known as quinacrine, which had reportedly shown promise against mad cow disease, is found to have no effect on the disease according to a British medical study.

March 14, 2009 - The US government permanently bans the slaughter of cows too sick or weak to stand on their own, seeking to further minimize the contraction of mad cow disease.

April 24, 2012 - The USDA confirms the fourth case of BSE, found in a dairy cow from central California. The announcement maintains that the cow was never presented for slaughter for human consumption and poses no risk.

March 2014 - After 15 years, the United States lifts the ban on beef from the European Union, pending inspections.

June 11, 2014 - The USDA announces a recall of 4,000 pounds of beef; a spokesperson cites "an abundance of caution." The meat comes out of the Fruitland American Meat processing plant in Jackson, Missouri.

March 24, 2016 - France confirms the first case of BSE since 2011.

October 18, 2018 - Scotland confirms an "isolated case" of mad cow disease has been discovered on a farm in Aberdeen.

More to come...

As earlier stated, in a Nigeria where continued research and tests on cows for human consumption is rear, it at all exists...
The wise will eat goat, chicken, lamb, sheep, etc.

QUIT, STOP EATING COW MEAT.

You don't need to eat cow meat.
Eat cow meat at your own risk.

SAY NO TO RUGA COLONIES.

It's an abomination moreso with all its political intricacies and innuendos, your ancestral lands, safety of lives now and unborn generation. History has it that, Othman Dan Fodio and his henchmen were granted land in the North when they first arrived in Nigeria. Within a short time, they deceitfully killed and conquered their hosts and the men of the land and took over their women and the land and commenced the jihad.

Let history not repeat itself at your peril. Those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it!

Any leader, governor or group on favor of RUGA is a sell-out to the people and should be dealt with accordingly.

The West, South South, East, must as a matter of urgency set aside their differences and unite to reject, resist and fight this formidable terroristic Jihadists pillaging under the canopy and masks of herdsmen.

North Africa, parts or West and East Africa once were Absolute Christian nations. The reverse is the case today. It's the way of the terroristic jihadists, sleek, pretentious, deceitful and ruthless.

Give the beggar an inch, they take a mile. Don't, Don't, Don't even think of giving an inch of your land to no one or government, else you'd be enslaved or become history.
Just a matter of time and it's already knocking...care not who is there.
Don't open, don't relent, don't succumb.

Listen and hearken to the warnings of the elders, Obasanjo, Danjuma, et al, they know these snakes better you, better than most. God bless their hearts. God bless us all.

It is my strong wish and prayers that the Igbos and Yorubas in these clear and dangerous, deadly times Unite and discard this potential and ravaging evil. Ye have eyes, see with them, ye have ears, hear with them.
Fall not a victim to the old divide and rule political tactics that do overcome and enslave your people.
It's worked in the old, it will work in the new, it will always work!

SAY ABSOLUTE UNCOMPROMISED NO NO NO TO THE ANATHEMA IN DISGUISE OF RUGA COMMUNITIES/ COLONIES.

Let the cow owners keep and care for their cows in their own land.
It shouldn't be imposing on other people and their ancestral lands.
Total nauseating bull. If they don't have enough space for their god-forsaken moos, let them reduce the population and breeding to accommodate them. The herdsmen are uninvited perilous abomination to anywhere South of the Niger/ Benue.

A word is enough for the wise, I pray as a people, we will not cry over spilled milk. A stitch in time saves nine. Rwanda comes to mind.

Our Epileptic, selfish, self-centred, governance called 'democracy' since inception has done and continue to cause more harm than good in all ramifications. Maybe it's high time it's discard, at least for now.

I also buy in the notion if need be that each state as we have it today should become independent sovereign states with its own President and government for its own people (that's the restructuring I hope for) if need be, for we aren't United as a people. There's no one Nigeria. It's a failed experiment.
A selfish perilous deception.

Blessed be.

Alaafia

1 Like

Re: Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual by slimthugchimee2(m): 11:50am On Jul 01, 2019
Mk12:

I have seen videos and photo evidence

Please do share

1 Like

Re: Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 01, 2019
Mk12:
I don't know about the ritual part but is there anyone in Nigeria who does not know some herdsmen sleep with their cows?
I'm from north and this is the first time I'm hearing that
Re: Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 01, 2019
slimthugchimee2:

Please do share
You can search for them using Google. If you check very well in this thread, you would see pic of a boy giving head to a cow.

1 Like

Re: Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 01, 2019
papiforreal:

I'm from north and this is the first time I'm hearing that
The first time you are hearing or you have heard about it but choosed not to believe because they are your kinsmen?

2 Likes

Re: Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual by slimthugchimee2(m): 12:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
Mk12:

You can search for them using Google. If you check very well in this thread, you would see pic of a boy giving head to a cow.

So everybody that has a cow is now officially a Fulani?
Re: Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
slimthugchimee2:

So everybody that has a cow is now officially a Fulani?
You can ask your kinsmen
Re: Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual by Playthepianos: 12:04pm On Jul 01, 2019
hmmn..
MEANWHILE,
I am sure you do not want to miss this one too
Click HERE to see it
Re: Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual by Playthepianos: 12:08pm On Jul 01, 2019
y'all should stop insulting the man and do research for yourselves..
MEANWHILE,
I am sure you do not want to miss this one too
Click HERE to see it
Re: Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual by olumalcolm(m): 12:11pm On Jul 01, 2019
Hundreddegrees:
FFK right now
My broda i got encouraged by the quote under your statement. Thanks, i really appreciate. I boss up
Re: Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual by noble2faith(m): 12:12pm On Jul 01, 2019
hopexter:
Who else is thinking this might be true? Who have seen a Suya man eat Suya? undecided

Wella! I have seen here in Lagos and in Maiduguri.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier Killed, Houses Burnt As Troops, Imo Youths Clash / Kuje Prison Attack: Another Boko Haram Commander Arrested In Abuja / Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.