Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual (38204 Views)

Urhobo Clan Bans Cow Meat Over Herdsmen’s Killings / A Nigerian, Orioye Owolebi Dares Donald Trump On Twitter Over Iran Crisis / Chris Smith Attacks President Buhari Over Herdsmen Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual by noble2faith(m): 12:22pm On Jul 01, 2019
Playthepianos:
y'all should stop insulting the man and do research for yourselves..
MEANWHILE,
I am sure you do not want to miss this one too
Click HERE to see it

I would love to see this but that site is currently inaccessible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual by CHUKWUMA1225: 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2019
Re: Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 01, 2019
Mk12:

The first time you are hearing or you have heard about it but choosed not to believe because they are your kinsmen?
No. I'm just enlightened to know that it's stupidity to accuse particular tribe for bestality.
Bestality is well known sexual orientation and it's not peculiar with any tribe. There are people who find animal attractive in any tribe not just Fulanis.
Do you believe that all Igbos are drug pushers or all Yoruba are skull miners?
Re: Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 01, 2019
papiforreal:

No. I'm just enlightened to know that it's stupidity to accuse particular tribe for bestality.
Bestality is well known sexual orientation and it's not peculiar with any tribe. There are people who find animal attractive in any tribe not just Fulanis.
the post is whether some herdsmen sleep with their cow or not. you can take any other discussion to another thread
Re: Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2019
papiforreal:

your fulani tribe must be really guilty of sleeping with animals that is why you brought them into this.
now I want you to go check my first comment that you replied and point out where you see fulani or any other tribe. I want you to go back and check, so you will finally know that you are a big idiot
Re: Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual by owila4luv(m): 1:08pm On Jul 01, 2019
Benekruku:

That guy is consensually stupid
he made his findings before coming out and i believe he's right and you guys are the fools here

1 Like

Re: Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual by Benekruku(m): 1:08pm On Jul 01, 2019
[s]
owila4luv:
he made his findings before coming out and i believe he's right and you guys are the fools here
[/s]
Re: Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual by LONGPREEK(m): 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2019
under every smoke there is fire

1 Like

Re: Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual by theDEVILisHERE: 2:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
slimthugchimee2:

I have ever seen a herdsman sleep with his cow

In fact have you ever heard from someone who said he has seen no heard from another person a herdsman that sleep with his cows?

such videoes have been posted and are floating online especially FB
Re: Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual by babaowambe: 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2019
I need a loan please
someone help me out

How much? And in euros
Re: Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual by Oseh1Gidigba: 2:31pm On Jul 01, 2019
Please let whatever you are saying or doing be a seed of unity of this our great nation. I feel that majority of the readers do not understand the writings. Therefore your choice of wordsshall be of great help if it wets the dust rather than increase the storms
Re: Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:13pm On Jul 01, 2019
[quote author=Mk12 post=79832201]I don't know about the ritual part but is there anyone in Nigeria who does not know some herdsmen sleep with their cows?[/quote

THANK U... CALL IT THE WAY IT IS... NO SUGAR COATING.

FG ..No go let us rest with this private business venture SMH!!]

1 Like

Re: Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2019
teesugar:
I deleted the video immediately jare! Very disgusting sight!

No probs!
Re: Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual by nobsalis: 3:20pm On Jul 01, 2019
papiforreal:

Don't waste your time replying that dude.

Can't u see he's just a troll
Re: Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
E be like say I go comot for this nairaland for a while nothing just dey come out useless useless news na I'm full every where.
From Regina Daniels to Burna boy, REGA whether na RUGA now na COZA and rape angry
Re: Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual by imanray37(m): 5:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
nobsalis:

One of ffk protege.

I spit on u and anyone who believes the crack head dude
you mean say Na u dey smoke weed dopest picture of you
Re: Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual by imanray37(m): 5:30pm On Jul 01, 2019
Benekruku:
[/s]
[s]

[s][/s]
egede man no dey cancel my comment Now
Re: Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual by Benekruku(m): 5:55pm On Jul 01, 2019
imanray37:
egede man no dey cancel my comment Now

cheesy
Re: Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual by Esomchi800(m): 6:17pm On Jul 01, 2019
nonix22:
you no get friends ni??
If I had a friend that would loan me this money I won't be asking I have even go to the bank for loan buh dey said I don't run a current account
Re: Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual by imanray37(m): 6:49pm On Jul 01, 2019
nobsalis:

One of ffk protege.

I spit on u and anyone who believes the crack head dude
spit the cow meat � You grilled
Re: Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual by booksrite001: 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
noble2faith:
I would love to see this but that site is currently inaccessible.

lipsrsealed
Re: Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual by noble2faith(m): 11:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
booksrite001:

lipsrsealed

Y dat?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku, Saraki, Wike Emerge As Top Three Aspirants / Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos / Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.