Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,831 members, 7,802,663 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations (70178 Views)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Breaks Silence On How He Battled Undisclosed Sickness / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by enemyofprogress: 10:53am On Jul 01, 2019
Time wasting. Nothing good will come out of it, he will be discharged and acquitted. Let an independent body from outside Nigeria do the investigation

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by chyeexcel: 10:53am On Jul 01, 2019
post=79832941]The Pastor did the right thing by stepping down.

We are following this case patiently.

This alleged rape issue, it is only 'slow people' with burning emotional energy that are supporting either of the party involved without being patient to know the truth of the matter.

Everyone can believe who they want to believe out of the 2 people involved in this serious issue.

Maybe the Pastor or his former chorister and Choir Master!

We hope The truth come out soon, then we will know who is lying, and we will also know who will go to jail.

Our cent on this serious allegation. 

Patient is a virtue!

The truth will be out soon. [/quote]The first ever time I liked your comment. grin[quote author=
:
The Pastor did the right thing by stepping down.

We are following this case patiently.

This alleged rape issue, it is only 'slow people' with burning emotional energy that are supporting either of the party involved without being patient to know the truth of the matter.

Everyone can believe who they want to believe out of the 2 people involved in this serious issue.

Maybe the Pastor or his former chorister and Choir Master!

We hope The truth come out soon, then we will know who is lying, and we will also know who will go to jail.

Our cent on this serious allegation. 

Patient is a virtue!

The truth will be out soon.
The first ever time I liked your comment.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by livinbygrace: 10:53am On Jul 01, 2019
greggng:
He still has the gut to ask for our prayers when he has not confessed and show remorse

Wetin be una problem?he better make una go cut the man head.Anuofia!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by Teejay13(m): 10:54am On Jul 01, 2019
I stand with you this hard time sir, may the truth prevail.
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:55am On Jul 01, 2019
chyeexcel:
The first ever time I liked your comment. ;DThe first ever time I liked your comment.
The first time we are taking notice of you!
.......Clap for yourself!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by Junkie1: 10:55am On Jul 01, 2019
THE LOVE FOR PVSSY IS THE DOWNFALL OF A MAN
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by lonelydora: 10:55am On Jul 01, 2019
seunmsg:
Good riddance. Now that he has stepped aside as pastor of the church, a formal complaint should be lodged against him at FCT Police command and thorough investigation should be conducted. Every lady with a story of abuse by the pastor should be encouraged to come forward and tell their stories. At the end of the day, we want to see full prosecution of the accused if necessary.

He lived a reckless life as a cultist, no doubt. But any girl that's coming to testify should say whether he has become a pastor or not when it happened.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by flexxyworld(m): 10:55am On Jul 01, 2019
seunmsg:
Good riddance. Now that he has stepped aside as pastor of the church, a formal complaint should be lodged against him at FCT Police command and thorough investigation should be conducted. Every lady with a story of abuse by the pastor should be encouraged to come forward and tell their stories. At the end of the day, we want to see full prosecution of the accused if necessary.

you are already concluding that he has also abused several other ladies, what a life and coming from a man. Anyways, let's wait and see (fingers crossed). so any lady or person that has issues with him can claim to abused by him or arrange such. at least we know how omega fire ministries case ended.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by Godson26: 10:55am On Jul 01, 2019
You all are just ranting about this man do you know his underground power ask federal government Vs saraki, you think some people are onoghen.
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by greggng: 10:56am On Jul 01, 2019
livinbygrace:

Wetin be una problem?he better make una go cut the man head.Anuofia!

Stop insulting me you gullible brain washed big for nothing follower of evil rapist. When he start to rape your children and give them krest then your blinded eye will start seeing

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by paraltero: 10:56am On Jul 01, 2019
Why is it easy for some of us to believe Busola Dakolo?

Unlike the previous ladies, Busola is not an unknown person. And she has a lot to lose if all of this turns out to be false. She staked her entire reputation by coming forward with this story. What person is willing to risk all they are and have built themselves to be for a lie?

Well, let's keep watching. As I've said, it could very well turn out that the preacher is innocent but there is certainly something to look into here
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 01, 2019
If Our presidio send people mouth him for done step down since grin
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by blackgold90(m): 10:56am On Jul 01, 2019
The pastor has done well now let the legal battle begin.
But let me ask one question ooh, had the pastor be an hustler or riffraff will the lady do all these.

Also accept the lady has some wicked evidence this case has be overtaken .I hope the truth be revealed.

Me while the is a WhatsApp business class for anyone who like to make money with hiss or her phone,book your space now by following this link.

https://www.nairaland.com/5271427/discover-secrets-how-make-money
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by plaetton: 10:57am On Jul 01, 2019
saints2:
It takes a lot of courage to be strong especially in a time like this. The Senior Pastor of COZA, writes an emotional letter as he addresses the issues and reacts to issues being raised in the media... But this time, he didn't use the church letter headed paper as he writes from an A4 paper.

Remember he has stepped down as the pastor in order to give room for elders to investigate on the matter. He seems to have disabled comments on his page in order not to cause unncessary backlash as he has been receiving.

In whatever angle you may be, just take a moment and pray for him...

Read below...

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzXkF8hBnSv/

Good for him to have stepped down.

I pray for all his victims to summon the courage to step out and speak up.
I pray that he never gets the chance molest anyone ever again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by oluwalonprovide(m): 10:57am On Jul 01, 2019
Good Morning Sirs/Ma's

It's So Annoying Seeing This Post Morning and Really Saddens The Heart Except You're Not A Genuine Born Again Christian. I Know This Is What Some People Are Waiting For And Here They Have It! But What Do We Stand To Gain From This? Instead Of That Yesterday Protest While Not Let Declare It A Day To Pray For All Our Leaders Against Temptation And Vice Of the Devil.

He's Wounded Soldier For Real, Instead Of Going Down On Our Kneels And Intercede On His Behalf And Others We Are Here Busy Castigating, Criticizing, Abusing, Cursing, Saying All Kind Of Different Words.... It's A Shame On Every Christian That Really Support The Motion.

Many Of Us Are Suffering Much More Than This, We Are All Hypocrites, We Are Same Like The Scribes And Pharisees, We Always Saw The Weakness Of Others Yet Trying To Play Along Like We Are Better Than Them.

[b]"And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst, 4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act. 5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou? 6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not. 7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. 8 And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground. 9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst. 10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee? 11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more."[/b][i][/i] JOHN 8

Please, Am Not A COZA Member, I Don't Know Him But I Felt He Really Needs Our Help In Place Of Prayer, Please Let's Tell The Almighty To Help Him In This Hard Time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by otokx(m): 10:58am On Jul 01, 2019
The drama continues.
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by oluwalonprovide(m): 10:59am On Jul 01, 2019
saints2:
Its well sir....

Good Morning Sirs/Ma's

It's So Annoying Seeing This Post Morning and Really Saddens The Heart Except You're Not A Genuine Born Again Christian. I Know This Is What Some People Are Waiting For And Here They Have It! But What Do We Stand To Gain From This? Instead Of That Yesterday Protest While Not Let Declare It A Day To Pray For All Our Leaders Against Temptation And Vice Of the Devil.

He's Wounded Soldier For Real, Instead Of Going Down On Our Kneels And Intercede On His Behalf And Others We Are Here Busy Castigating, Criticizing, Abusing, Cursing, Saying All Kind Of Different Words.... It's A Shame On Every Christian That Really Support The Motion.

Many Of Us Are Suffering Much More Than This, We Are All Hypocrites, We Are Same Like The Scribes And Pharisees, We Always Saw The Weakness Of Others Yet Trying To Play Along Like We Are Better Than Them.

[b]"And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst, 4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act. 5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou? 6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not. 7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. 8 And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground. 9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst. 10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee? 11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more."[/b][i][/i] JOHN 8

Please, Am Not A COZA Member, I Don't Know Him But I Felt He Really Needs Our Help In Place Of Prayer, Please Let's Tell The Almighty To Help Him In This Hard Time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by Myself2(m): 10:59am On Jul 01, 2019
saints2:

At least he has stepped down as the pastor, let the law and the elders investigate... he has done the rightful thing and I celebrate him for that

I don't celebrate him for anything,, but he has taken the right step at this moment.
Since he alleged that he has consulted Christian leaders worldwide,I'm sure one or two of them has asked him if he committed the crime,,and if so he should confess and ask for forgiveness from his victims,,,,if he did not,,then he should head straight to court to clear his name
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by Acidosis(m): 10:59am On Jul 01, 2019
Nothing emotional about this. Lecturers have been perpetrating greater evils since the '80s with young college girls. The unlucky ones among them have lost their jobs and pedegree in the procees. Nothing will change unless the people act, Fatoyinbo is not greater than Lecturers who lost their jobs over sex for grade and rape allegations.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by Oyinlomobambam(m): 11:00am On Jul 01, 2019
saints2:

At least he has stepped down as the pastor, let the law and the elders investigate... he has done the rightful thing and I celebrate him for that

After kemi Adeosun, now pastor Biodun.
Nigeria will get it right one day...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by Lovelife433(m): 11:01am On Jul 01, 2019
[s][/s]
flexxyworld:
Nigerians and sentiments. There are many sides to this story but mounting so much pressure of this man is so uncalled for because he's a pastor or because of the celebrity status of the party involved. We have had worse case situation and recent that nothing was done by this same activist or populist. let's allow the law court do their job and we should keep an open mind on the situation. We have not even had pastor biodun's version and we are making conclusions. I pray for his family and that of dakolo to be strong.
flexxyworld:
Nigerians and sentiments. There are many sides to this story but mounting so much pressure of this man is so uncalled for because he's a pastor or because of the celebrity status of the party involved. We have had worse case situation and recent that nothing was done by this same activist or populist. let's allow the law court do their job and we should keep an open mind on the situation. We have not even had pastor biodun's version and we are making conclusions. I pray for his family and that of dakolo to be strong.
flexxyworld:
rubish
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by Stephendeals: 11:01am On Jul 01, 2019
seunmsg:

So does been a pastor stopped them from lodging a formal complaint initially?
Tho one too many tales about his philandering, so it all good

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by Dpharisee: 11:02am On Jul 01, 2019
Back to Ruga, he has stepped aside. They wanted to use this story to distract us from the Fulanization agenda of Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by SocialJustice: 11:02am On Jul 01, 2019
saints2:

Like he had a choice, keep celebrating rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by uvie66: 11:03am On Jul 01, 2019
flexxyworld:
did you digest the content of his missive? He says he does not want any distraction from the job he has been asked to do so therefore he has to step down. This is the right and proper cause of action. The position he holds in the church is very important and it is right for him to step down pending a proper investigation. Furthermore, it does not mean that there have been other severe cases then this case should not be investigated.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 01, 2019
He shouldn't have stepped down based on a mere accusation without an official complaint and surmon.

Unless of course, he is guilty.

Allegations ALONE (without a formal complaint to the authorities) shouldn't disrupt the life of a man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by mvem(m): 11:03am On Jul 01, 2019
sweetrace:

As a Christian, he may choose to forgive her.
if and only if he is innocent which might not be...so she might choose to forgive him too as a Christian

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 01, 2019
Well, I have no hope that anything would happen

Rape cases usually fail because of late reporting. Assuming Fatoyinbo raped the young woman, the best time to collect evidence is in the first 48 hours. It's been 20 years, and a lot of water has passed under the bridge.

The end of this is that Fatoyinbo is going to be back in the saddle in 6 months time, doing what he loves (not doing what God called him to do).

But Fatoyinbo is also alleged to have repeatedly violated his marital vows. That is not what a pastor should do, and that is wrong. If he knows he has done so, then he better repent and seek God's face.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Pastor Enters Into Church On A Hoverboard (Photos) / Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) / 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.