Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,844 members, 7,806,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations (70191 Views)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Breaks Silence On How He Battled Undisclosed Sickness / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by Enyimbamercedes: 11:42am On Jul 01, 2019
Take heart Daddy. Rest your weary penis pending investigations okay.

You have done well!

We celebrate you and your glorious penis

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by uvie66: 11:43am On Jul 01, 2019
flexxyworld:

if you digested my input properly, you'd realise I don't have an issue with him being investigated, or prosecuted if found guilty but till then, it's all still ALLEGED so we can't tag him a rapist like people are already doing. my bias is just the way people are overreacting and not looking at the situation from both side critically. I hope after this one, incase of such situation that doesn't involve a celebrity or a pastor, we will react and take it up to this extent. I just hope then Nigeria can be better indeed.
the mere fact that it is an allegation makes it weighty enough for him to step down because of the position he holds in the church. He is innocent until proven guilty.
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by Nkemdilim2014(m): 11:43am On Jul 01, 2019
Let's assume he raped this girl abi. But my question is this can the rape be UNRAPED? Timi the husband dey push this girl make she talk up and down him himself hasn't he raped or shagged presently someone's wife? Hypocrite everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:44am On Jul 01, 2019
lefulefu:

Lesson to all men in position to tactful with the way u handle women . If u are a pastor,a medical doctor or a lecturer use sense when relating with the opposite sex. No use ur position to force a woman for sex or it will later backfire.

They will not learn unless God saves and sanctifies them. Then they should place strict standards in place (i.e. to have their wives to counsel or at least accompany them to counsel the opposite sex.
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by Truth370: 11:44am On Jul 01, 2019
Frankyboy1:

You are actually dull, who should forgive who? So up till now you don't know he is as guilty as charged! Ode

Who convicted him? GOD or a judge? You're the Main ode.
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by flexxyworld(m): 11:45am On Jul 01, 2019
uvie66:
the mere fact that it is an allegation makes it weighty enough for him to step down because of the position he holds in the church. He is innocent until proven guilty.

Everyone commends him for stepping down including me. so let's watch and see the next phase..
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by sweetgala(m): 11:45am On Jul 01, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:
I no trust this man he may be under a curse to rape and feel remorseful...

There a lot of things I believe Biodun Fatoyinbo is, a snake oil seller and I've always been suspicious of him , However I don't believe this rape allegation. If a choir members came along and said he had an affair with her I'd believe them one
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:45am On Jul 01, 2019
dreu2fine:

Sins that pastors does.nemesis wud cash up wt dem

A leader's sin is a leading sin. cool
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by Champneys: 11:46am On Jul 01, 2019
saints2:
Its well sir....

It shall not be well with you and Fatoyinbo!
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by onyxo76(m): 11:46am On Jul 01, 2019
lefulefu:
Lesson to all men in position to tactful with the way u handle women . If u are a pastor,a medical doctor or a lecturer use sense when relating with the opposite sex. No use ur position to force a woman for sex or it will later backfire.
true talk brp,its even better they call you a snub than you going through all this rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by uuzba(m): 11:46am On Jul 01, 2019
daddytime:
Way to go...but he won't be missing anything so long as his wife remains there as his eyes and shot caller
Wife? The idiot has wife and is raping another woman still?
What pomposity.
Because you are pastor, you think you are now bullet proof to sin and temptation? Dey wear shoe, carry watch for hand, carry body guard?
All devil needs is for you to be proud and pompous and he will penetrate your defence and mess the f**K out of you.

Chirstian ko.
Jesus that you are following, which fine new clothew did he wear? You think pastor work is for people who so much desire worldly wealth?
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by MikeBetty(m): 11:47am On Jul 01, 2019
seunmsg:
Good riddance. Now that he has stepped aside as pastor of the church, a formal complaint should be lodged against him at FCT Police command and thorough investigation should be conducted. Every lady with a story of abuse by the pastor should be encouraged to come forward and tell their stories. At the end of the day, we want to see full prosecution of the accused if necessary.
What If After All Said And Done Their Is No Trace Of Rape In This Case? That I Had Sex With Someone Does Not Constitute Rape.
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by zoedew: 11:47am On Jul 01, 2019
Okay going forward! However, his focus should not be on Ministry but his personal relationship with God and making heaven!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by loswhite(m): 11:47am On Jul 01, 2019
daddytime:
Way to go...but he won't be missing anything so long as his wife remains there as his eyes and shot caller
so they should take down the wife too ...lol.
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by mildflame: 11:48am On Jul 01, 2019
Pastor ASHAWO BURUKU kirikiri is your next bus stop

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by vegafbs: 11:48am On Jul 01, 2019
BREAKING: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of COZA Steps Down From the Pulpit Over Rape Allegations

GISTS>>
https://nextedition.com.ng/2019/07/01/breaking-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-of-coza-steps-down-from-the-pulpit-over-rape-allegations/

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by jaxxy(m): 11:48am On Jul 01, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Who told you that he has changed and turned a new leaf? undecided

I haven’t concluded or said so I’m just stating so in a general situation.
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:49am On Jul 01, 2019
tobaaro:

Its disheartening that a General of the Kingdom is having to pass through this and Christians most of all are glad 2 stab one of us..

God will uphold you sir. He will never leave you nor forsake you.

Its well.

Who's general? Sunday Adelaja was also accused of committing the same crime in his church in Ukraine, likewise Timothy Omotoso in South Africa. These predators must be brought to book so that they can stop preying on the lost sheep.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by uuzba(m): 11:50am On Jul 01, 2019
lefulefu:
The more you rise up in life, the more prayerful, HUMBLE and careful you must be.
Your enemy, the devil, does not eat or sleep, day and night. His eyes are shining wide open, looking for how to finish you.

Na im you con dey do Yanga.
It only takes one small-nyash secondary school girl with tear-tear pant to finish a man.
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by Cerberus(m): 11:51am On Jul 01, 2019
Ha ha ha oh my God lord
SultanOfAbia:
2nd book of Gucci Chapter 1 verse 9- 12

"Thus says the Gucci fly boy, I hadth never raped a woman, not even as an unbeliever.

The Gentiles exclaimed " oh Ye Gucci boy, why have thou falleth our hands in the midst of oloshos

Then Pharisees on social media descended on him without remorse"
cheesy grin
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:52am On Jul 01, 2019
Realdeals:

Irrespective of what, evidence will still be required to nail Pastor Fatoyinbo. All these oral confession by women will not be sufficient.

True but if many rape victims come forward independently to file their complaints then the pastor will have no leg to stand on. cool
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by Truth370: 11:52am On Jul 01, 2019
paraltero:
Why is it easy for some of us to believe Busola Dakolo?

Unlike the previous ladies, Busola is not an unknown person. And she has a lot to lose if all of this turns out to be false. She staked her entire reputation by coming forward with this story. What person is willing to risk all they are and have built themselves to be for a lie?

Well, let's keep watching. As I've said, it could very well turn out that the preacher is innocent but there is certainly something to look into here

Dumb post what about the case of Michael Jackson, Benzima and Neyma that turned out to be a lie what would you say about it?
A bitter woman can do anything to bring a man Man down. It's common with ladies once they don't end up with their ex who's doing better than them hatred follows.
We saw that in Accrymony Cookie didn't get jealous when her ex was still a dish washer but started became jealous when the guy was Rich that's a typical woman.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:52am On Jul 01, 2019
kitaatita:

This letter, though seemingly humbling in context falls short of 'I am sorry; I did wrong'. Pastor wants us to pray for him without requesting for prayers for his alleged victim(s) who are going through more severe pain. The healing and reconciliation process should start by admittance of wrongdoing.

Well said.
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 11:54am On Jul 01, 2019
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by uuzba(m): 11:56am On Jul 01, 2019
zoedew:
Okay going forward! However, his focus should not be on Ministry but his personal relationship with God and making heaven!
But that should be the focus of everyone.
In my Church, priests, bishops and Cardinals, Pope, are all elected.

You don't write cv and apply for these positions. Nobody is nobody is perfect and we all know it.
So we elect who best fits such position. The men themselves remain humble .

All these people rushing to do pastor work, are after their own personal gain.
Shey we have now seen the thing that he was looking for!?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:56am On Jul 01, 2019
lonelydora:

He lived a reckless life as a cultist, no doubt. But any girl that's coming to testify should say whether he has become a pastor or not when it happened.

Did you not watch the interview? undecided
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by abbey621(m): 11:56am On Jul 01, 2019
omlueh:
All this brohaha people are talking about must be carefully treaded with cautions, I am of the believe and opinion that what happen between pastor fatoyinbo abiodun and dakolo busola then was between two consenting adults, and they were both having a very nice time as for then, I felt something very strange and secretive is happening now between pastor fatoyinbo abiodun and the dakolos that warrant all this Rape Allegations against the pastor, in all sincerity let Mrs dakolo busola says before her creator that she never enjoy the escaped both she and the pastor were having as at then, my final opinion is there was no Rape, only a teenager exploring the fantasy of womanhood and it was a great privileged for her doing it with the highly appreciated pastor of hers, and as for all the so called or self acclaimed celebrities, that are looking into the pastor Peck in the eyes, but forgetting the log in their own eyes, they all should be careful and know when and what to say on issues regardless if it is their members that are involved. Having a nice time with your pastor on several occasions is not a Rape since the person involved can wholeheartedly take a decision and she is also an adult.

She was 17
He was a religious mentor

Delete this ASAP!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by kerzhim(m): 11:57am On Jul 01, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Busola can only be charged for 'defamation' if such allegation had not been made against him before. Busola only made a 'fair comment' considering the plethora of allegations made against the COZA 'pastor.'
Oh! I forgot he is a regular customer grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:58am On Jul 01, 2019
Godson26:

You all are just ranting about this man do you know his underground power ask federal government Vs saraki, you think some people are onoghen.

He will certainly have 'underground power' but God is greater.
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by abbey621(m): 11:58am On Jul 01, 2019
MikeBetty:
What If After All Said And Done Their Is No Trace Of Rape In This Case? That I Had Sex With Someone Does Not Constitute Rape.

At 17? You had sex with a 17 year old? That's statutory rape in its simplest form!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 01, 2019
Bastard. Why not take a break from life instead
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by onyxo76(m): 11:59am On Jul 01, 2019
Most people complain about my rather unfriendly attitude particularly towards ladies, but this has really helped me so far, saves me from a lot
of embarrassment at my place of work, better to be safe than sorry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Pastor Enters Into Church On A Hoverboard (Photos) / Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) / Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.