Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady (77427 Views)

COZA Pastor: Ese Walter Reacts To Current Alleged Sex Scandal / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) / Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by Celebrityblog: 11:00am On Jul 01, 2019
Despite the series of sex scandals and the current rape allegation scandal rocking COZA, this young, beautiful slay queen has vowed to remain in COZA.

In a video the slay queen in the lord shared online, titled "Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA", the lady gave her reasons.

"She said a lot of things have been said about COZA, I am a daughter of COZA, but this is what I have to say. You might be wondering why I choose to remain in this church, when you find a place where you grow, where you glow, where you flourish, where you are continuously being moved to improve, you don't leave that place, that is where COZA is for me, under Rev Biodun and pastor Modele's guidance. This is my reality, this my testimony, I stand for God, I stand for me and I stand for COZA......"

Watch the video and see more

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/07/heres-why-i-choose-to-remain-in-coza.html?m=1

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by itspzpics(m): 11:02am On Jul 01, 2019
Beautiful girl

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by daddytime(m): 11:04am On Jul 01, 2019
We no wan see video or hear stories that touch tomorrow?

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 01, 2019
Plain field to become a celebrity.

Nice one babe.

Drabeey

18 Likes

Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by InansBobo(m): 12:24pm On Jul 01, 2019
An individual was accused and not coza. Even the individual, PB on Sunday said "even if I am/was not a pastor, I will/'d remain a member of COZA"

19 Likes

Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by KingSatan: 12:45pm On Jul 01, 2019
UGLY SWINE.

KRESTS OF THE SAME BOTTLE, ARE CONSUMED IN LIKE MANNER.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by Daviddson(m): 1:34pm On Jul 01, 2019
When people are emotionally attached to their church, then something is definitely wrong somewhere. For some, it's because the church preaches what they want to hear. No 'don't have premarital sex', 'don't watch purn', 'don't collect or give bribe' etc. It's all about motivational speeches.
GoodBoi1:

I don't know why you people expect church sermons to always be around this. Milk is for babies, strong meat is for the matured. There is more to spirituality than do's and don'ts
Heb 5:12
In fact, though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you the elementary truths of God's word all over again. You need milk, not solid food!
That I used the word "don't" doesn't mean it has to be 'don't do this and that'. My point is that they don't preach messages that can help to keep their members in good Christian frame, morally.
TechCapon:
as an adult do you still need someone to tell you don't collect bribe, don't steal, don't join cult etc? Ur suppose to know that on your own that's why churches preach messages that motivate you to become better.
LOL. I suppose you're joking. Why do the police run commercials on TV and radio stations to discourage people from committing crimes? If everybody can automatically do the right thing by themselves, you're then saying there was no need for Jesus's coming to die for the sin of the world!

107 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by Johnkay01: 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
Noted
Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by Onyi22(f): 2:04pm On Jul 01, 2019
she made the right choice

4 Likes

Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by Tomide007: 2:06pm On Jul 01, 2019
Daviddson:
When people are emotionally attached to their church, then something is definitely wrong somewhere. For some, it's because the church preaches what they want to hear. No 'don't have premarital sex', 'don't watch purn', 'don't collect or give bribe' etc. It's all about motivational speeches.
At least she found Christ..... As Paul said as long as Christ be preached Halleluyah.... Even if Coza is not perfect, she's not an unbeliever.... It's so sad that we spend much time criticizing Christians who Attend certain churches than we spend evangelising.

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by MrTymlez: 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2019
LOCAL MAN IS TIRED JHPR

4 Likes

Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by Righteousness89(m): 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2019
It's Not About who is Leaving or Who is Staying.....

Eternity is a Solo Race!
Eternity is a Personal Race!!

If You have to Leave the Church to Be Sure of your Salvation, That's Beautiful..

If The Man Involed goes Humble, Makes Amendments and Peace with GOD...

No Matter what He has done, if JESUS Comes , He will make Heaven while Many who are still lashing him will be Here..

Remember the Criminal on the cross with JESUS CHRIST

I Just Pray For Pastor Biodun that He makes Great use of the Opportunity to Make GENUIE Peace with GOD..

14 Likes

Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by Benekruku(m): 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2019
Looking like a rape victim

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by NOL2dworld(m): 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2019
Good for U...

Enjoy. grin

But, If U come back to social media to disturb our peace after anything happen to U there.. Na thunder go strike that your mouth..

8 Likes

Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by ebuka10box(m): 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2019
Rape is bad but y bring it out now after many years ..... I don't stand with pastor fatoyinbo cause he has got flesh like me and he has got dick erection too neither do I stand with busola...if fatoyinbo is guilty , he should be forgiven cause we all have raped one another in life , even life itself rapes us at times.....

4 Likes

Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by nairalee(m): 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2019
If u analyze her reason u will find not just double but triple and quadruple entendre

"when you find a place where you grow, where you glow, where you flourish, where you are continuously being moved to improve, you don't leave that place".

Place where you grow - Metaphor for pregnancy
Place where you glow - Spermatozoa makes the skin glow
Continuously being moved - Different sex positions

Only for the deep thinkers

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by HigherEd: 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2019
Well I think the whole of children of God would respect the decision of anyone to quit or stay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by Melison(m): 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2019
Everyone won't jump ship mehn,I believe some will hang around until the end,
Fino Alla fine(until the end!)

4 Likes

Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by oyetunder(m): 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2019
grin daughter of COZA... pls stay in COZA. Do not export your skills to the few sacred places remaining. We need daughters of God.

7 Likes

Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by nurex01(m): 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2019
They're coming for you.

4 Likes

Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by Melison(m): 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2019
I choose to be a sane, rational and geniune human being,I won't call the accused and the accuser names
I will just fold my hands and watch it unfold mehn

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2019
Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2019
Shut up
Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by slimderek(m): 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2019
Until you become a victim

3 Likes

Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by Benjaniblinks(m): 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2019
This are the ones enjoying the pastor's pricq

2 Likes

Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2019
Coza get weight pass bbn
Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by ClearFlair: 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2019
Leave her beauty alone and listen to her abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber / Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- / Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.