Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun (55876 Views)

Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by NaijaCelebrity: 11:54am On Jul 01, 2019
Nollywood Actor Seun Ajayi took to his Instagram page to pens emotional note to pastor Fatoyinbo’s right-hand man, Pastor Flo, as he quits COZA with his family.

He caption saying

Dear Pastor Flo, I write you this with teary eyes. In the first service I ever attended at COZA (while we were at Sheraton) I can say that you are the main reason why I wanted to come back. Your way of breaking down God's word really left me in awe. How you would use humour to address some of the most dire issues in people's lives. Sigh. Today, where we find ourselves is a painful crossroad. We are in a place where loyalties have us torn. I understand that you are a man under authority, but we were under yours. Can we be real here and tell you sir, that you have let us down. Your name has come up in the two major stories that made the rounds. The Ese Walters story and Busolas as well. In those narrations the pattern is that you have protected PB in the midst of these things.
Sir! I don't know what really happened, I was not present, these accounts allude to an organisation that sweeps these things under the carpet without doing anything about it.
When Ese laid her accusations, you offered us no counsel on how to deal with it, some of your most trusted, loyal and hardworking leaders in COZA Lagos carried a burden for many years, they continued to serve the vision and most importantly, God in COZA. Recently, in droves they started to leave COZA all together, because of the imbalance of Loyalty, there have also been gaps in information supplied.

Pastor Flo, the truth is that the world is watching us, there are questions on the lips of our children and there is the Holy Spirit that we all need to answer to.
There is so much going on in the air about COZA right now, what will you do? Will you still be silent, will that be the Christian thing to do, who is the more important person to be loyal to. PB or JC Jesus Christ?
I leave you to think deeply about these things. I cannot imagine what you are feeling right now, but I am praying for you. As for me and my family, we will no longer be attending COZA anywhere in the world.
Your son
S. Ajayi

This is the LAST I WILL SAY ABOUT THIS MATTER.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/nollywood-ator-seun-ajayi-and-his-family-quits-coza-over-rape-allegation/

24 Likes

Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by emma321(m): 3:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
no one is perfect in the world and the scandal will not make one lose faith, Adeola said Pastors are bloody hypocrites as i was busy watching Pictures of Coza protests

5 Likes

Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by FacelessKing: 3:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
Trash!!!
Y’all mad..

I ran an instagram ad last week about a little girl raped to death, even tagged these useless celebrities... nobody did nothing.
Protesters that skipped church yesterday - Mad
Everyone supporting a video confession- Mad

Sue this pastor and if he’s guilty, let him pay dearly.

SocialJustice:
Your ego is just hurt, you just realised from that ad how insignificant you're. Grow up and move on. You think you can just wake up and make people move like that? How are they even sure your story is real? Do you know how many people called Busola to verify from her before coming out to speak? There is a level you get to in life, you don't just react to anything you see online. It takes clout, people with 1k active followers with a strong network to do these things.

God has finally answered your prayer and a strong figure with clout has come out to set the fire, support the fire and stop crying of how people ignored you.

You call “1k active followers” influential? Who got you a phone boy?

Glad I’m significant enough to get your attention...
Brainwashed mo’foka!!

201 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
Lol.

These ones have been worshipping their pastor. It’s obvious.

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by NOL2dworld(m): 3:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
See Churchgoers..

Busayo Dakolo your plan is working. grin

Nice one. grin

I am sure U are pleased wherever U are.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Melison(m): 3:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
Who dash this one actor abeg,some people still wan use this matter trend oo,madness has the pastor been proven guilty?? Mehn I can't believe men can be this stupid and incalculative,haba na this was how a girl accused a guy of rape and he was sent to jail,only for the girl to come back six years later to claim it was a false accusation mehn!!! This is all bullcrap

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by perodizico1(m): 3:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
smiley
Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Nicklaus619(m): 3:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
Hmmm
I think Nigerians as a people have not yet recognize the power they have as a people, if we channel this energy on our failed government, we will see rapid improvement Because buhari and his men will be on their toes 24/7 grin

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Leonbonapart(m): 3:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
The real judas are crawling out of their shells

Good this thing happen so you can know who can stand behind you in difficult times.

Even if he was guilty, what happened to helping him finding his way back to Christ

But has these people ever read their bible at all. Are they actually Christians.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Lawrry(m): 3:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
Before nko?

1 Like

Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Melison(m): 3:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
I never will support rape but on this matter something
Is very fishy,the next few weeks will be a busy one on naija social media mehn,for the bbnaija folks,for the gossips bukola rape saga,for mehn them afcon

3 Likes

Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Upton: 3:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
Good. I didn't see this guy ranting on social media about the rape case. I didn't see him carrying placards. This is how Acca should have acted.

My respect to actor Seun Ajayi

3 Likes

Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Graduateacher(f): 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2019
grin It's better, so that pastor Biodun won't rape your wife and daughters.

Pastor need to repent and turn from such wicked ways to spare the body of Christ further embarrassment

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Bizmagneto: 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2019
"...and the gate of hell shall not prevail"
Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by nairalee(m): 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2019
".... who is the more important person to be loyal to. PB or JC Jesus Christ?"

See question abeg

He doesn't know there's a third and fourth personality he shoulda added.

The question should read thus

".... who is the more important person to be loyal to. PB or JC Jesus Christ or CC Cool Cash or PP Powerful Position?"

I dare say the latter are more weighty in the Hearts of Men
Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Benekruku(m): 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2019
Lobatan!

Make dem kukuma convert COZA to warehouse

Propose to Dangote, Can use for cement warehousing

7 Likes

Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by oyetunder(m): 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2019
lipsrsealed Go to places they are serving the Lord with sound teachings, they will say no. Go to where members are advised daily to be godly, they will say nah kumuyi style. They want where anything goes. They want places of ride on pastor. Now pastor don dey ride their wives and daughters... make them no run

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Mariangeles(f): 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2019
Was there no private means with which he could have reached him ? undecided

This era of social media though...

8 Likes

Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by nwakibie3(m): 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2019
they jst got that which they seek- ATTENTION

1 Like

Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by badmrkt(m): 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2019
Wow... so na only celebrities dey attend this church abi? okay, nothing concern ordinary person like me.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by toyinjimoh(m): 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2019
more reasonable member to quit, rape is an evil act and no sane person would be seen with such an evil person

2 Likes

Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by backnbeta(f): 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2019
The man has been tried and convicted on social media. O ye Olorun undecided

2 Likes

Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by crackhouse(m): 3:18pm On Jul 01, 2019
Ok. Have a nice day son.
Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 01, 2019
this one wants to trend

you can exit a church without a releasing a statement

undecided undecided

dont even know which film you act sef

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by igweakombi: 3:18pm On Jul 01, 2019
I think say dis matter don end...
All roads lead to BBN house..
Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by MrTymlez: 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2019
All dx ones are confused o

Must u commout and talk

Just leave quietly and gtf out

1 Like

Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by bokohaman: 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2019
This COZA matter strong, I hope BBN can override it.
Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by myddmodnabastard: 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2019
we are in COZA and rape allegations week am coming to tell you my own rape experience
Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by drlaykay(m): 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2019
Things fall apart, papa jegede no wear pant lipsrsealed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osita Iheme (pawpaw) On Women And Marriage / Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together / Kemi Olunloyo In Her New Office (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.