Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) (67576 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Caught Breastfeeding A Snake / World's Cutest Dog Dies Of Heartbreak After Losing Best Friend - Another Dog / Dog Dies Of A Broken Heart After Being Dumped At Airport By Her Owner-telegraph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:01pm On Jul 01, 2019
Here is the pathetic moment a puppy dog biting by a cobra dies after he successfully intercepted it from entering a house.

The Hero dog who gave up after the encounter with the snake was said to have saved a little child who was inside the house the snake wanted to attack.

Proff Ladlord Ozuo who shared the photos on social media wrote:

1 minute after this photo was taken, this heroic dog died on duty, it intercepted a cobra that tried to enter the house with a little boy running around, the dog was bitting, smiling through pains caused by the snake's venom that was sailing through the body, it is his last duty to the beloved boss, from the eyes he is saying...."did I do it well boss". One word for this dog

The dog is a hero for laying down his life to save the house. See the social media reaction below.

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/dog-dies-after-biting-by-cobra-snake/

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:01pm On Jul 01, 2019
REACTIONS

Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by sarrki(m): 12:04pm On Jul 01, 2019
Dogs are good friends

They can lay there live for you to live

I love dogs

272 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by PussyKing(m): 12:10pm On Jul 01, 2019
Chai why did he die na

Can Buhari sacrifice his life to save Nigeria

156 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by aolawale025: 12:14pm On Jul 01, 2019
Some animals more loyal to people than friends

248 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by SageMK: 12:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
Dogs are the most loyal creatures on earth.

Please I am not talking about Nigerian Bingos that are capable of showing armed robbers where you are hiding.

401 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by GMbuharii: 12:19pm On Jul 01, 2019
Better to trust a dog than trust a coneheaded structure..

grin

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by SarkinYarki: 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2019
The only animal that knows the meaning of loyalty

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2019
cc:lalasticlala why?? cry cry cry cry call your boys (snakes) to order

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by OfficialAPCNig: 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2019
PussyKing:
Chai why did he die na
Can Buhari sacrifice his life to save Nigeria
He will rather sacrifice the entire country to save his gay cows.
No RUGA in SE

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by kings59: 12:48pm On Jul 01, 2019
Snake doesn't craw into people's house to attack them.

If it was like that, then many people would be dead.

Stop adding salt to the story that it wanted to enter the house and attack a child.

The dog did a great job. If it were a cat, it would be a perfect killing without harm on the cat.

107 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by Doglove91: 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2019
This is why I prefer to love dogs than loving most people around me. It's like giving them true love and in the end they'll return the favour for you. I don't think any friend I have can do this for me. My love for dogs ehnnn... Till eternity. smiley

Rest in peace gallant hero. Makes me cry though. Such a loyal dog cry cry cry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by davillian(m): 1:09pm On Jul 01, 2019
The only animals known to lay down their life at the slightest opportunity they get

3 Likes

Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by vincentjk(m): 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2019
Y'all be jubilating while lalasticlala right now

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by TANID(m): 2:41pm On Jul 01, 2019
Truely hero.

But My Dog,

Hmmmm!

Perhaps.

But I Don't Think So, He Would Just Run Away And Start Bark From Far Away.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by nepapole(m): 2:42pm On Jul 01, 2019
Eeya
Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by NOL2dworld(m): 2:42pm On Jul 01, 2019
Dogs has been human best friend ever since Jesus or Muhammad was born..

But Muhammad still order all the dogs in Medina to be killed..

R.I.P to all this heroic dogs.

11 Likes

Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by freemanbubble: 2:42pm On Jul 01, 2019
This dog na big time moronn
Instead of the dog to throway face and mind its business

There is no way you can be bitten by a snake in a residential building

3 Likes

Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by sloye5(m): 2:43pm On Jul 01, 2019
Man's best friend. RIP

1 Like

Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by hisexcellency34: 2:43pm On Jul 01, 2019
man's best friend
Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 01, 2019
wow
Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by Truth370: 2:43pm On Jul 01, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Here is the pathetic moment a puppy dog biting by a cobra dies after he successfully intercepted it from entering a house.

The Hero dog who gave up after the encounter with the snake was said to have saved a little child who was inside the house the snake wanted to attack.

Proff Ladlord Ozuo who shared the photos on social media wrote:

The dog is a hero for laying down his life to save the house. See the social media reaction below.

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/dog-dies-after-biting-by-cobra-snake/

... The more I learn about people the more I like my Dog. (Mark Twain) if you know you know. Rip loyal Dog. Some human will even invite the snake.

2 Likes

Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2019
More reason I would never understand why some women call men dogs.

Dogs are loyal... smiley

4 Likes

Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by Deathisfree: 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2019
He died a hero and will be remembered for life

2 Likes

Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by Chibuzoc(m): 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2019
Buhari is building refineries in the NORTH for the oil that is in the South and building Ranches in the SOUTH for cows that is in the North, what manner of confusion and incompetence is this?

~ Prince Adelaja Adeoye

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by erosoyom(m): 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2019
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by KanuSE: 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2019
Calabar people right now as the dog goes to waste...lol

8 Likes

Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by monimekaz(m): 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2019
lalasticlala is the most popular name online in Nigeria ..Una go call this name more 2million times per day. This guy self popular pass nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by Royruky(m): 2:45pm On Jul 01, 2019
kings59:
Snake doesn't craw into people's house to attack them.

If it was like that, then many people would be dead.

Stop adding salt to the story that it wanted to enter the house and attack a child.

The dog did a great job. If it were a cat, it would be a perfect killing without harm on the cat.

You just spoke my mind

1 Like

Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by blackfase(m): 2:46pm On Jul 01, 2019
Where are those useless "animal rights' activists" or conservationists to coman condemn the dog for killing an animal, idiotas....
Rest well doggie. Your a legend. MANS' TRUEST BEST FRIEND...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Ram Died And I Roasted It For My Dogs (photos) / Found This Dog In Our Compound This Morning... / See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.