Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. (70994 Views)

MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by miltonchux(m): 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2019
MARTIAL BED.

My wife says no sex until her mother leaves our house.
FROM A MALE READER:

I'm happily married with two young kids ages 2 and 4. We stay in a 2-bedroom apartment and usually leave the connecting door ajar so that if the kids wake up during the night they may have access to our room to seek comfort, which is very frequent especially during these noisy thunder storms.

My problem started with the arrival of my mother-in-law, less than a week ago to spend 2 months. Of course, she sleeps with her grand kids in their room.

This doesn’t stop them from frequenting our room during the night, so the door is still left ajar. Much to my amazement, my wife has now told me that she will no longer allow us to copulate during the time her mother is with us. She said her mum scolded her and feels we are rude to engage in lovemaking knowing fully well that she is in the adjoining room.

My wife has always feared her mum so it is impossible for me to convince her that this is her house, not her mum’s. I don’t see myself going one week without sex, talk less of 2 months! Is it my fault that the bed creaks or that my wife has to make noise at her height of ecstasy?

I feel that my mother-in-law is being very intrusive and insensitive and I’m prepared to talk to her and ask her to leave if she insists on tormenting my wife, but I know that my wife won’t find it funny at all.

What should I do?

133 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by raphroye: 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2019
It's her daughter's house for Christ sake, mama should go back to her husband's house

285 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Wayne4uall(m): 12:44pm On Jul 01, 2019
You have to take things easy... Discuss it with ur wife and make her know the consequences..

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Lavyanna: 12:45pm On Jul 01, 2019
This thing go reach front page...

Call me when it does

158 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Ikem11(m): 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2019
Lol patronize olosh till the 2 months simple. If u can't then hold your diiicck till 2 months cos any try of forceful act towards her mother will cost you a lot unless u no want happiness for your house again

186 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by chris81964(m): 1:13pm On Jul 01, 2019
Leave your mother in law at home with the children. Go away for the weekend with your wife.

850 Likes 51 Shares

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Pat081: 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2019
Lol, send mama to market or ask her to take the children to school b4 she cum back u re done with two or more arounds

481 Likes 26 Shares

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Easybela(f): 1:29pm On Jul 01, 2019
undecided confronting your MIL will create problem you don't expect,two of them may team up and face you and of course, you know what that means, even if you order your MIL to leave the house,it will still look like her presence is still there bc she may change into telling your wife on how to run your home ,its unfortunate that your wife who's suppose to shun her is even weak.
But,how did u get to this level that your wife can't take your orders ,instead,she prefers to obey her mum and not u. Man up and lead your home,you have no business with your MIL,its your wife who should respect you and talk to her mum.

113 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Callertunez: 1:43pm On Jul 01, 2019
Her mum should invite her husband too... So that everybody go dey alright....

192 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by ogashman(m): 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2019
You can bring the foam to the floor to avoid the creaking sound of the bed.

See my signature for ur flight bookings

166 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 01, 2019
Na she go leave my house not my mumsy.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 01, 2019
Chill Bro. You won't die.

Your MIL's visit will son be over.

When the hunter acts aloof and sits still, the prey will come calling/investigating/pestering.

Be the Hunter.

Focus on work, play with the kids and hang out with your guys.

Your madam will feel she is being ignored, so she will come and woo/tempt you with what she thinks you like (which is what you want anyway).

Don't capitulate immediately. Chill.

1ce, 2ce.... then ...its all yours.

Win the game in your head. You don't have to fight or argue about it.

446 Likes 35 Shares

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Joyboy1(m): 2:41pm On Jul 01, 2019
How many bathrooms do u have? if you have bathroom then go in and do the stuff there

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by fabianiyobosa(m): 2:52pm On Jul 01, 2019
Hotel or motel is not a bad idea.

But I doubt if your mother in law said that. Maybe your wife is too shy to engage in it when her mum is around.

264 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by guru03(m): 2:57pm On Jul 01, 2019
If you can't handle this small issue I don't think you are man enough,

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 01, 2019
Man is born free but everywhere he is in chains.

38 Likes

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Deepfeel(m): 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2019
miltonchux:
MARTIAL BED.
FROM A MALE READER:
I'm happily married with two young kids ages 2 and 4. We stay in a 2-bedroom apartment and usually leave the connecting door ajar so that if the kids wake up during the night they may have access to our room to seek comfort, which is very frequent especially during these noisy thunder storms.
My problem started with the arrival of my mother-in-law, less than a week ago to spend 2 months. Of course, she sleeps with her grand kids in their room. This doesn’t stop them from frequenting our room during the night, so the door is still left ajar. Much to my amazement, my wife has now told me that she will no longer allow us to copulate during the time her mother is with us. She said her mum scolded her and feels we are rude to engage in lovemaking knowing fully well that she is in the adjoining room.
My wife has always feared her mum so it is impossible for me to convince her that this is her house, not her mum’s. I don’t see myself going one week without sex, talk less of 2 months! Is it my fault that the bed creaks or that my wife has to make noise at her height of ecstasy?
I feel that my mother-in-law is being very intrusive and insensitive and I’m prepared to talk to her and ask her to leave if she insists on tormenting my wife, but I know that my wife won’t find it funny at all. What should I do?
Stop acting childish, the mother is just uncomfortable hearing the both of you f*ck noisily in the next room even though it's your house just respect the old lady this few months, you can have sex anywhere it must not be in the room at night, why not have some bathroom sex grin or kitchen sex, Biko it's an opportunity to spice up the sex exploring other places apart from the bed in the room

193 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by davillian(m): 3:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
Baba calm down you have 7weeks left.
Why you go use sound track de disturb mama

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 01, 2019
Some people nor deh reason shar. Must the sex be done under your roof?

What stops you from going to a nice bar with your wife, after drinking and eating whatever, lodge in nice hotel and fire down. 10k/10min maximum, you two are done and get back home.

Shay Na only olosho una sabi carry go hotel ni?

232 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Altern8(m): 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
cheesy

Looks like we will go on another honeymoon.

Mama will babysit. Na she go tire.

Once a week nakkin in a nice hotel with my wife won’t be bad.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by duduade: 3:37pm On Jul 01, 2019
On top of seexxx kwa...

Loooool..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by duduade: 3:37pm On Jul 01, 2019
Altern8:
cheesy

Looks like we will go on another honeymoon.

Mama will babysit. Na she go tire.

Once a week nakkin in a nice hotel with my wife won’t be bad.

The money dey

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Altern8(m): 3:42pm On Jul 01, 2019
duduade:

The money dey

By God’s grace.

Money wey I for don use drink for club. Better to treat my wife to a night of enjoyment.

But Mama needs to be understanding too. I need my wife.

14 Likes

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by sexy74(m): 4:26pm On Jul 01, 2019
miltonchux:
MARTIAL BED.
FROM A MALE READER:
My problem started with the arrival of my mother-in-law, less than a week ago to spend 2 months. Of course, she sleeps with her grand kids in their room. This doesn’t stop them from frequenting our room during the night, so the door is still left ajar. Much to my amazement, my wife has now told me that she will no longer allow us to copulate during the time her mother is with us. She said her mum scolded her and feels we are rude to engage in lovemaking knowing fully well that she is in the adjoining room.
I feel that my mother-in-law is being very intrusive and insensitive and I’m prepared to talk to her and ask her to leave if she insists on tormenting my wife, but I know that my wife won’t find it funny at all. What should I do?
Send the mother packing, let her go and keep the law in her husbands house.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by duduade: 4:27pm On Jul 01, 2019
Altern8:

By God’s grace.

Money wey I for don use drink for club. Better to treat my wife to a night of enjoyment.

But Mama needs to be understanding too. I need my wife.

Amen..

I just think its the bed creaking and moaning that's irritating her

Loool

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by sexy74(m): 4:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
Who bears the cost my brother he should be man enough and send the Mother in-law to her husband.
fabianiyobosa:
Hotel or motel is not a bad idea.

But I doubt if your mother in law said that. Maybe your wife is too shy to engage in it when her mum is around.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by sexy74(m): 4:30pm On Jul 01, 2019
Deepfeel:

Stop acting childish, the mother is just uncomfortable hearing the both of you f*ck noisily in the next room even though it's your house just respect the old lady this few months, you can have sex anywhere it must not be in the room at night, why not have some bathroom sex grin or kitchen sex, Biko it's an opportunity to spice up the sex exploring other places apart from the bed in the room
Please let’s be practicable in our advice, someone cannot come and tell you the conditions you operate in your house.
If she can’t fit in let her leave.

12 Likes

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Katier00(f): 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2019
Why is she spending 2 month s

23 Likes

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Deepfeel(m): 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2019
sexy74:

Please let’s be practicable in our advice, someone cannot come and tell you the conditions you operate in your house.
If she can’t fit in let her leave.
She's not staying there forever just for awhile let's be humans for once, I personally won't feel comfortable having sex with my wife and she's moaning in loud tunes while my mother or my mother in-law is in the next room disturbed with the noise no it's not right, I won't even want to hear my next door neighbor disturb me with loud night prayers talk less of sexual noises

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Michelle55: 4:37pm On Jul 01, 2019
To avoid issues.. Take your wife out and have the best time of your life.. It wasn't stipulated anywhere in the constitution that your house will be the only place for you to copulate. There are nice places you could do that with your wife or whenever your MIL is not around, you can utilize the opportunity. You have sooo many exciting options you know cheesy Either you bring the bed down, or make use of the bathroom /kitchen or you go out with your wife. smiley before you know it, 2months will elapse

79 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" / What Secret Is My Husband Hiding? / Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.