Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. (71001 Views)

MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Ubdavis(m): 7:35am On Jul 03, 2019
No one can come make me uncomfortable in my space. How ever, try everything to ensure that no one is distracted as a result of ur sex romp especially people like these. It can be heart wrenching to go to Israel without entering Jerusalem... U may be making Mama feel Hot.
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by RillJ(m): 7:38am On Jul 03, 2019
Many options bro.
1. Go out with wife and have some lovey dovey fun
2. Put your foam on the ground and grind away while music playing throughout the night
3. Mother-in-law (out-law) should now be responsible for taking the kids to school etc. As soon as she is out, fun time
etc, etc
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by umbre(m): 7:38am On Jul 03, 2019
Pat081:
Lol, send mama to market or ask her to take the children to school b4 she cum back u re done with two or more arounds

See advice oh ���
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Tobastar: 7:43am On Jul 03, 2019
enemyofprogress:
rubbish, absolute rubbish
Now i understand that indeed you are an enemy of progress ... Just save it
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Tobastar: 7:43am On Jul 03, 2019
enemyofprogress:
rubbish, absolute rubbish
Now i understand that indeed you are an enemy of progress ... Just save it
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by ruffyjolly(m): 7:46am On Jul 03, 2019
it is a simple matter. The reason for leaving the door ajar is that the kids can b attended to by adult at night.once mama is there,she can take care of that.she sleeps with the kids. lock your door and enjoy yourselves.
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by NoToPile: 7:48am On Jul 03, 2019
My own concern is that the children have been hearing them all this while.

Thats terrible ooo. Jeez

Cant you lock the door and tell madam to kindly tone down on the screaming.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by mapet: 7:52am On Jul 03, 2019
1. The mother-in-law that came to spend two months with a young couple.......doesn't she expect that young folks with octane-level emotions will wax like it is food?

2. Your wife that is reasoning and behaving like love-making (a conjugal rite) requires the endorsement of her mother........ How can some people be sincerely foolish

Send your wife to her mother, to inform her mother that.......you know what? Start making the move on your wife in her mother's presence....whether they both like it or not. In fact, behave as if you do not recognise the mother's presence at the moment. Hopefully this will trigger a discussion between you and the mother-in-law 1-on-1. The you can ask her few questions like these

a. When did she become the determinant of when you make love to your wife?
b. Did she expect that the two months she will spend with you, that you will not touch her daughter?

Tell her to shut the door when she hears "noise"

I suspect that if you yield in this case, both your mother-in-law and wife will practically run your home.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 03, 2019
miltonchux:
MARTIAL BED.

My wife says no sex until her mother leaves our house.
FROM A MALE READER:

I'm happily married with two young kids ages 2 and 4. We stay in a 2-bedroom apartment and usually leave the connecting door ajar so that if the kids wake up during the night they may have access to our room to seek comfort, which is very frequent especially during these noisy thunder storms.

My problem started with the arrival of my mother-in-law, less than a week ago to spend 2 months. Of course, she sleeps with her grand kids in their room.

This doesn’t stop them from frequenting our room during the night, so the door is still left ajar. Much to my amazement, my wife has now told me that she will no longer allow us to copulate during the time her mother is with us. She said her mum scolded her and feels we are rude to engage in lovemaking knowing fully well that she is in the adjoining room.

My wife has always feared her mum so it is impossible for me to convince her that this is her house, not her mum’s. I don’t see myself going one week without sex, talk less of 2 months! Is it my fault that the bed creaks or that my wife has to make noise at her height of ecstasy?

I feel that my mother-in-law is being very intrusive and insensitive and I’m prepared to talk to her and ask her to leave if she insists on tormenting my wife, but I know that my wife won’t find it funny at all.

What should I do?

Anytime you want to Bleep your wife. Take her to a guest house. Short time 1 hour 1k. In most places. Bleep as you want and go back home. Simple.
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by ndidigood(f): 8:02am On Jul 03, 2019
Deepfeel:

Stop acting childish, the mother is just uncomfortable hearing the both of you f*ck noisily in the next room even though it's your house just respect the old lady this few months, you can have sex anywhere it must not be in the room at night, why not have some bathroom sex grin or kitchen sex, Biko it's an opportunity to spice up the sex exploring other places apart from the bed in the room
u get sense

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 03, 2019
topcatking:
Chill Bro. You won't die.

Your MIL's visit will son be over.

When the hunter acts aloof and sits still, the prey will come calling/investigating/pestering.

Be the Hunter.

Focus on work, play with the kids and hang out with your guys.

Your madam will feel she is being ignored, so she will come and woo/tempt you with what she thinks you like (which is what you want anyway).

Don't capitulate immediately. Chill.

1ce, 2ce.... then ...its all yours.

Win the game in your head. You don't have to fight or argue about it.

She will come out nagging, you don't know women
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Crixina(f): 8:10am On Jul 03, 2019
topcatking:
Chill Bro. You won't die.

Your MIL's visit will son be over.

When the hunter acts aloof and sits still, the prey will come calling/investigating/pestering.

Be the Hunter.

Focus on work, play with the kids and hang out with your guys.

Your madam will feel she is being ignored, so she will come and woo/tempt you with what she thinks you like (which is what you want anyway).

Don't capitulate immediately. Chill.

1ce, 2ce.... then ...its all yours.

Win the game in your head. You don't have to fight or argue about it.
This guy get sense die!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by sexy74(m): 8:14am On Jul 03, 2019
Ana234:
What if the MIL is a widow?
She still has a house where she stays before she became widowed, but as I said we should not assume she is because the OP never said that.
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Platony(m): 8:14am On Jul 03, 2019
Some people & old school sex life sef undecided

Me & my wife dey knack anywhere & anyhow,... kitchen, bathroom, corridor, backyard grin

Standing o, sitting o, bending o, curving o, hanging o... grin grin

C'mon bro, u know beta,.... It musn't be d bed bed old school, Papa mama stuff everytime na. Habaa,...

How una dey even take dey enjoy sex sef with only one boring style & location? angry

Work on ur timing bro...
Please respect Grandma & change ur Formula!!
Good luck wink
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by BitmapStudios: 8:15am On Jul 03, 2019
I'm still single. Happney65, over to you sir. cool
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by sexy74(m): 8:15am On Jul 03, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

Will you say the same thing if were the man's mother?
If they cannot be more discrete when having sex, let them go to a hotel

You will pay for the hotel abi?

All because of sex?
Why should OP and wife be indulging in sex where their children can hear them in the first place? They then have a visitor, and still leave their room door open, with beds creaking and moanings everywhere. That's really disrespectful.
They should be more discrete when having sex.
I wonder if it were his mother that came to visit them in their home /abroad the advice would still be to send the woman away..
You will pay for the hotel abi?
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by mapet: 8:15am On Jul 03, 2019
I expect the mother-in-law to be matured. She could even advise on some workable arrangements, not sending her daughter to make "demands" that will threaten her marriage.

Let me share a personal experience. There was this time we went on family holiday in the US with our two kids. We were hosted by my in-law for the 2weeks. There was not convenient place/time to do the "thing", except once dead in the middle of the night that I woke her up and we made sure we kept the noise out.

Fast-forward the second week. My brother-in-law informed us that we was going to take the children out the whole day, movies, parks and stuffs and that myself and my wife were not "invited". He said he thought we should stay at home and have some private moments. Omo, we picked the cue fast-fast.... That was the longest and best 6-7hrs of that trip for us. We fvcked, cooked, watch movies, fvcked, played, talked & fvcked some more grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My brother-in-law's maturity "waoed" me cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by jimco2019: 8:15am On Jul 03, 2019
The sex na Thunder ni
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by ngwababe(f): 8:19am On Jul 03, 2019
donziggyman:
grin grin cheesy Chaii should I call this automatic brain transplanting? Dude just fly like spider man to come vomit on the thread without going through the contents.

Fly no be small grin grin
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by sexy74(m): 8:20am On Jul 03, 2019
gbosaa:

What cost? What phucking cost?? Do you how much the MIL saves them when both are out working, she takes care of the kids and probably most of the domestic chores??

The op needs to control himself or find a less intrusive way of having sex with the wife. Apart from the noise from his room, leaving the connecting door open when they are having sex is very wrong.

He should respect the woman and take his wife outside, do it when the woman has gone out with the kids or ‘hold body’.

Btw, he can still do it quietly under the sheet unless he sleeps on a dodgy bed.
Hmm Na wa ooh read the story and understand she came to stay for 8 weeks and not as a miss my brother.
So taking care of the kids was not mentioned the kids must be going to school or day care if we all should assume .
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:21am On Jul 03, 2019
Make una give mama, gbeje grin. Whenever you want to have sex make a good tea for your mother-in-law and put sleeping drug in her tea cheesy. She will sleep soteeeeee before she will wake up you have go to work grin. Sleep drug can help your situation right now.
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by efficiencie(m): 8:21am On Jul 03, 2019
Humans and injustice? Can that mother-in-law accept the nonsense she is dispensing to another man? Can she allow the mother of her spouse or even her own mother place a check on the marital activities in her own home? Such an act is never to be condoned...personally I will not allow such a long visit in such a cramped space, unless the my mother-in-law is prepared to leave with her daughter when she is leaving...what nonsense!
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by sexy74(m): 8:22am On Jul 03, 2019
Organs:

You are the one that is not reasonable here sir. In our African culture one of the shyness of marriage is the fact that everyone (brides parents inclusive) knows you're having sex. Then, you want visiting mama to be hearing: "yes!, yes!, oh my goodness, Bleep me baby, harder, harder..... and you will still wake up in the morning and you and mama will look at each other.....and mama and daughter will look at each other...and you think Apostle will not hear the bad bad things you do in zaa ozer room....diarisss God ohhh!!!
Does the African culture preludes the mother from respecting the union because she knows they are having sex.
Let me tell you if the mother should come in in announced and saw them having sex going by the African culture she has to apologize .
Let’s not use sentiments to make something bad good because it involves a mother inlaw.
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by sexy74(m): 8:23am On Jul 03, 2019
Omudia11:
I pity your life. Asking your MIL to leave your house? I pity your future wife. If you have no respect for your MIL is it your wife you'll have respect for?
Thanks for the pity my brother but get married first then you will understand the real meaning of pity.
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by sexy74(m): 8:26am On Jul 03, 2019
Deepfeel:

Well you can give your mom or mother in-law sleepless nights in your house with sexual noise if you want but this mama don't like it and her daughter respects her mom so she won't do it
Na from clap e Dey turn to dance , one day the wife will come and say because she respects her mother so much that she wants something the way her mother wants it in the man house abi ? See let’s be realistic you can be a Lord and master in Simone’s home.
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by EncourageMe: 8:27am On Jul 03, 2019
guru03:
If you can't handle this small issue I don't think you are man enough,
MY BROTHER CAN YOU IMAGINE WHAT I AM IMAGINING, HOW CAN SOMEONE THAT IS ALREADY HAVING TWO KIDS BRINGS THIS LITTLE MATTER TO PUBLIC FOR ADVICE. CHAI.
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Buffalo2(m): 8:31am On Jul 03, 2019
Easy thing. Buy condoms, tear one away and drop the rest on the the table. Do same the following day and come with two packs the third day. One time she will send her mama away or return to factory setting. Radarada. MIL ko, mother - in-engineering ni
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by happney65: 8:32am On Jul 03, 2019
BitmapStudios:
I'm still single. Happney65, over to you sir.
cool

My brother,I kuku read am yesterday o...My advise for the nigga is to always play songs on his phone when banging his wife..In that way the sexual noise will be suppressed and no body go hear anything and also they should try and close the door every-night but not lock it..Ewo ni aburo si ileku sile..The door should be closed and the children can come in whenever they want to..

Infact they should always close the door and let them stay with their grandma and she should even be the one to attend to them at all times except if there is an emergency..Abi what is her usefulness sef. Abi wetin I talk my brother..

Btw,why type of possessed children wake up every now and then to go to the next room every night?children like that wont be able to stand alone in life o..They already have their room and they should be able to sleep and urinate whenever they felt pressed

My wife's nephew and niece came visiting sometimes ago,They spent about a week with us..They are were just 4 and 2 and they both slept in the guest room..as little as they were,they never disturbed us till dawn..if they wanted to urinate in the middle of the night they both know the way to the toilet..The little one just clocked 3 yesterday.
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Buffalo2(m): 8:34am On Jul 03, 2019
sexy74:

Who bears the cost my brother he should be man enough and send the Mother in-law to her husband.
Simple. Which kain yeye visit its that? Two months lohun lohun
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Deepfeel(m): 8:39am On Jul 03, 2019
Jinad50:
I agree with u.

The man should chill for a while.

At least, out of respect for his MIL.

Staying without sex for a while, won't kill him.

Or better still, he should patronise an hotel.
He can as well have some good bathroom shower sex or kitchen sex , it's a spicy type of sex
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by hagisolo: 8:40am On Jul 03, 2019
don't make sound as if lovemaking is food, better still, u can take your wife out and flex your anyways//////
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Lush100(m): 8:43am On Jul 03, 2019
sir,
from what i read so far, this is the problem.

WHAT YOUR MOTHER IN-LAW IS SAYING:"She said her mum scolded her and feels we are rude to engage in lovemaking knowing fully well that she is in the adjoining room."

WHAT YOUR WIFE IS SAYING: "My wife says no sex until her mother leaves our house"".

The question now is what are you saying?

let me analyse it for you

its like the are all giving orders on controlling certain aspect of the house within their own domain.

your mother in law: i want respect based on my age and being a higher ranking family member to decide that sex noise or whatever is altered since i am around.

your wife: i am the one that make sex happen. no sex till mama leaves.mama had scolded me.

none of them gave a damn to the feeling of the other party as far as this scenario is concerned. they are making effect based on what they control.

sir , so what are you saying?

i hope you get it now. you know what to do.

NB:if u want me to put my thoughts down on what i would have done , then i would comment further.

Regards and enjoy your day

cc: miltonchux

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

"Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" / What Secret Is My Husband Hiding? / Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.