Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Do Yoruba Muslims Think They Are Better Than Awusa Muslims? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Yoruba Muslims Think They Are Better Than Awusa Muslims? (375 Views)

IPOB are Unemployed miscreants just like Boko haram"- :Rochas Okoro"awusa'.. / Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic / Miyetti Allah: "Let Them Divide This Country, Fulanis Are Better Prepared" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Yoruba Muslims Think They Are Better Than Awusa Muslims? by VulgarVulvas: 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2019
I am asking this because it seems the Yoruba muslim are favorably disposed to having Fulani colonies in their land.

They are however not alone in this as some highly myopic and self centered Yoruba Christians like Fayemi and Osinbanjo are also in support of the whole Ruga thing for their own selfish gain.

I just want to ask if the Yoruba Muslim is not aware of what is happening in Zamfara where Fulanis are pillaging Awusa communities in that state?

If the Awusa of Zamfara is Waging war with fulanis whom they've been cohabiting with for centuries, is it this same fulanis who sacked Oyo Ile, led a jihad across SW and annexed Ilorin for Sokoto that they think they can some how manage to settle within their boundaries?

3 Likes

Re: Do Yoruba Muslims Think They Are Better Than Awusa Muslims? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 01, 2019
I have lived in areas dominated by both group so I think I'm in a in a better position to access them.

From what I witnessed, I would prefer the Hausa Muslim to Yoruba Muslim. Hausa Muslims are more sociable than Yoruba Muslims. Yoruba Muslims are wicked creatures that posses insatiable urge to do evil to their neighbor. They consider all forms of happiness as haram.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Yoruba Muslims Think They Are Better Than Awusa Muslims? by Born2Breed(f): 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2019
cool

Re: Do Yoruba Muslims Think They Are Better Than Awusa Muslims? by TIGRITIS: 1:13pm On Jul 01, 2019
[s]
VulgarVulvas:
I am asking this because it seems the Yoruba muslim are favorably disposed to having Fulani colonies in their land.

They are however not alone in this as some highly myopic and self centered Yoruba Christians like Fayemi and Osinbanjo are also in support of the whole Ruga thing for their own selfish gain.

I just want to ask if the Yoruba Muslim is not aware of what is happening in Zamfara where Fulanis are pillaging Awusa communities in that state?

If the Awusa of Zamfara is Waging war with fulanis whom they've been cohabiting with for centuries, is it this same fulanis who sacked Oyo Ile, led a jihad across SW and annexed Ilorin for Sokoto that they think they can some how manage to settle within their boundaries?

[/s]
I still don't understand how yoruba Muslims or awusa Muslims should give pigs headache.
Re: Do Yoruba Muslims Think They Are Better Than Awusa Muslims? by TIGRITIS: 1:13pm On Jul 01, 2019
[s]
VulgarVulvas:

[/s]
I still don't understand how yoruba Muslims or awusa Muslims should give ipob pigs headache.
Re: Do Yoruba Muslims Think They Are Better Than Awusa Muslims? by VulgarVulvas: 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
I still don't understand how yoruba Muslims or awusa Muslims should give ipob pigs headache.

Nobody is opposed to you drinking sniper, just don't force the better south to follow you into another stupid venture.

2 Likes

Re: Do Yoruba Muslims Think They Are Better Than Awusa Muslims? by TIGRITIS: 1:26pm On Jul 01, 2019
[s]
VulgarVulvas:

Nobody is opposed to you drinking sniper, just don't force the better south to follow you into another stupid venture.
[/s]
I should be telling you that.

At least, it is you that cannot sleep because of yoruba and awusa Muslims. cheesy
Re: Do Yoruba Muslims Think They Are Better Than Awusa Muslims? by VulgarVulvas: 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
I should be telling you that.

At least, it is you that cannot sleep because of yoruba and awusa Muslims. cheesy

That's because we have the misfortune to share Same nationality - for now.

2 Likes

Re: Do Yoruba Muslims Think They Are Better Than Awusa Muslims? by TIGRITIS: 1:32pm On Jul 01, 2019
[s]
VulgarVulvas:

That's because we have the misfortune to share Same nationality - for now.
[/s]
If I have my way, I will carve some 5 unproductive criminal infested villages out within 24 hrs. So stop telling me those bunkum. undecided
Re: Do Yoruba Muslims Think They Are Better Than Awusa Muslims? by VulgarVulvas: 1:39pm On Jul 01, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
If I have my way, I will carve some 5 unproductive criminal infested villages out within 24 hrs. So stop telling me those bunkum. undecided

Keep dreaming of carving up while Buhari and Tinubu are settling fulanis in your region.

You are about to get culturally enriched!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Herdsmen: Edo Govt Rejects RUGA Settlement / I Will Better Citizenry Lives Through Quality Education - Gombe Gov / Igbo Govs Back Call For Relocation Of Herdsmen From Southern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.