Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,828 members, 7,802,648 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates (38512 Views)

BBNaija: Nigerians Mock Enkay After Her Eviction / BBNaija 2019: Full Names Of Housemates, Age And State Of Origin / Bbnaija: Nigerians React To Tobi’s Eviction From The Big Brother House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by OILFLASHY1(f): 12:52pm On Jul 01, 2019
Some Nigerians have expressed their shock over the choice of housemates in the ongoing fourth season of the Big Brother Naija reality show.

News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the season kicked off on Sunday with 21 housemates, most of whom some viewers have described as “more foreign than Nigerian.”

Respondents said that it was puzzling how Manchester-based Mike, London police office Khafi and Ike, who said this was his first one in Lagos, made the cut while thousands of Nigerians flooded audition centres in February.

Recall that audition centres across the country were crowded with people struggling to get in by scaling the fence.

Viewers felt it was unfair to have people risk lives to audition and then pick Nigerians in the diaspora.

@Omojuwa said, “I have a problem with everyday Nigerians struggling across the country to audition for this thing, yet it appears they stood no chance from the beginning.

“That should have been made clear to them from the start. Big Brother Phonetics.It appears this is Big Brother Nigeria Diaspora.”

@BabaRoyan tweeted, “Too much handpicking! Connection is the main thing to strive In Nigeria! While The main people who went for d audition wea selected to become #BBNaija NINJAs.”

@Ibidunmary said, “I said it to someone all those people jumping fence,crossing hurdles to make it to the audition none of them is in the house,all these ones are imported.”
lalasticlala mynd44

See more here https://thickmatch.com/bbnaija-nigerians-express-shock-choice-housemates/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by Kreamie(m): 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2019
I don’t even know where to start.

Nigerians and how we prioritize things..

How’s BBN our priority? Of all the problems there are, this show takes up the number one space?

Heard the Naira is going to shoot up (N700/USD). No one seem bothered. undecided

Yet una go dey shout ‘it is well’.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by Magnifico2000: 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2019
I wonder how they picked these set of housemates. Nobody can tell me that these set of housemates did auditions with the normal people with other Nigerians. Most of the new set of housemates are made already.
Our Country shall be great again!!!

Modified: seems many people have given up on this country.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by ollaxworld: 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2019
grin
Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by freemanbubble: 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2019
Na today una know say even life itself is a scam

So when Humans are being scammed it is not a big deal

15 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by osemoses1234(m): 1:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
Bbv
Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by NotComplaining: 1:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
Predictable. If the poor want their lives scrutinized, let them stand in the glass display of a shop...

There are just sooo many ways to open your legs for attention... Bbn is happening everyday in bars and olosho clubs in naija, albeit without the cameras and fanfare...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by DBossNG(m): 1:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by Elslim: 1:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
End time tinzz

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by Starboytwo(m): 1:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
No time to condemn, if you like the show follow, if you don't there are lots of activities eg afcon, Copa America, coza, RUGI abi wetin FG call am...

23 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by maryalloy(f): 1:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by aguiyi2: 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2019
Na like this Nigeria go take better?.Ojoro for everything.

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2019
Its a show wetin u expect. Na business matter. Those wailing now if they gv drm chance dem go put their family member

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by stubbornman(m): 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2019
Una papa... una never see anything grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by madayaya: 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2019
Ftc
Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by suitlovers: 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2019
freemanbubble:
Na today una know say even life itself is a scam

So when Humans are being scammed it is not a big deal

Say No To Fraud.

"Life is a scam" , i don't know where you got that from.

There is no reason on earth to justify fraud.

WARNING!!!!

Get the best and finest quality UK suits for men at 15,000 Naira.

Feel free to check my signature below.

Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2019
With all the decent applicants I saw during the auditioning, it is these oloshos that are qualify to partake in the show.How am I sure these people took part in the audition?

7 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by bamasite2: 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2019
Biz
Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by Aidejay(m): 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2019
Olamide for copyright this pepper d gang slang by now im for dey collect royalty cheques for d usage
Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by edeXede: 1:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
embarassed

Before nko
Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by FactBoyz: 1:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
wow

nawa o
lol..

Top 10 Astonishing Coincidences You Need To See To Believe
https:///2019/06/top-10-astonishing-coincidences-that-you-need-to-see-to-believe.html

Top 10 Disturbing Stories Of People Who Attended Their Own Burial Ceremony
https:///2019/01/10-disturbing-stories-of-people-who-attended-their-own-burial.html

Top 10 Stubborn People From History Who Just Refused To Die
https:///2019/05/top-10-stubborn-people-from-history-who-just-refused-to-die.html

Top 10 Beautiful Pictures Of Children With Their Foods For The Week
https:///2019/06/top-10-pictures-of-kids.html

Top 10 Youngest Billionaires In The World- Inspire To Hustle!
https:///2019/03/top-10-youngest-billionaires-in-the-world.html

Top 10 Smartest People Alive-Even Smarter Than Einstein!
https:///2018/12/top-ten-smartest-people-alive.html
Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by Magnifico2000: 1:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
klantro:
Important Info to anyone with the dream of relocating to canada

1. How anyone Successfully Relocate to Canada as a Permanent Resident Without Wasting a Kobo on Agents
2. How to easily get high paying jobs in Canada.
3. The High-Score IELTS Program that any could use to get a minimum of 7.5 band score.

For the Blueprint guide

Whats App : +1 431 302 8878

++=
Can this be real?
Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:03pm On Jul 01, 2019
idiots have any of them attend any job interview with these oyibo educated so called nigerians and watch how they treat them at the interview you go cry for yourself and the local school you attend plus Nigeria in general
Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by Ajibel(m): 1:04pm On Jul 01, 2019
I'm gladly going to miss this year's show. No TV in my room in school grin
Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by Benekruku(m): 1:05pm On Jul 01, 2019
All those that went for audition I laughed at

They used their money to complete the building the housemates will stay

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by Eyedea(m): 1:05pm On Jul 01, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by shogsman(m): 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2019
If you're a Nigerian and the selection process surprises you it means you're stupid or an hypocrite.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by Benekruku(m): 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2019
Ajibel:
I'm gladly going to miss this year's show. No TV in my room in school grin

Cant you buy or steal

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by Ayhomes(m): 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2019
Check my profile if you wants to invest wisely and double your investment within 6months.

Properties alone can guarantee you that........wise investors call me everyday, both home and abroad.

For a cheap estate land and apartment in Lagos and Dubai check my signature for my contact.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) / BBNaija: Cee C And Lolu Punished By Biggie For Not Bonding (Photos) / DSTV Hikes Subscription Fees For Second Time In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.