Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

INFINIX Hangs Out With Her Fans In Ibadan - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / INFINIX Hangs Out With Her Fans In Ibadan (787 Views)

Xiaomi And Her Fans Fighting Like Russia & Ukraine After Xiaomi Note 12 Launch. / Help!!!! My Infinix Hot 6x Hangs A Lot Even After Flashing It. / Your Help Is Need:my Infinx S4 Hangs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INFINIX Hangs Out With Her Fans In Ibadan by gonaij: 3:29pm On Jul 01, 2019
The Xclub Hangout was fun filled

It will go down as a memorable event to be remembered

Lovers of photography were treated to unforgettable experience
as they joined the first ever Xclub Hangout in Ibadan .

Highlights of the hangout featured a trip to

Agodi Gardens,
Zoo and interesting Game Sessions

Here are pictures from the hangout for your viewing pleasure

Re: INFINIX Hangs Out With Her Fans In Ibadan by gonaij: 3:31pm On Jul 01, 2019
Zoo with lalasticlala favourite animal grin grin

Re: INFINIX Hangs Out With Her Fans In Ibadan by gonaij: 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
more coming too

Re: INFINIX Hangs Out With Her Fans In Ibadan by gonaij: 3:35pm On Jul 01, 2019
I noticed Infinix has lots of young guys and ladies like the guy above.
Re: INFINIX Hangs Out With Her Fans In Ibadan by kingxsamz(m): 3:41pm On Jul 01, 2019
These ones know better.
After this event they'll go back home to use their Nokia, Iphone and Samsung phones.
Re: INFINIX Hangs Out With Her Fans In Ibadan by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 3:49pm On Jul 01, 2019
gonaij:
Is that not you
Re: INFINIX Hangs Out With Her Fans In Ibadan by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 3:50pm On Jul 01, 2019
when will they come down to portharcourt
Re: INFINIX Hangs Out With Her Fans In Ibadan by AstroG: 4:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
Let book space here
Re: INFINIX Hangs Out With Her Fans In Ibadan by Mafialeader: 4:30pm On Jul 01, 2019
gonaij:
i know this guy naa, dude finished from OAU. i think he has a military background too.
Re: INFINIX Hangs Out With Her Fans In Ibadan by Bgcentz(m): 8:53pm On Jul 01, 2019
Funny those young people do not use infinix they use iPhones
Re: INFINIX Hangs Out With Her Fans In Ibadan by gonaij: 10:54am On Jul 02, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Is that not you
Nope ooo, i am just a carrier of news grin grin

(1) (Reply)

New (unused) Chip Unlocked Iphone XS Max 64gb For Sale / How To Reduce Whatsapp Storage Usage On Android(netwyz Blog) / Get N500+ Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.