Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,408 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:59 PM

Sell Your Car In 24hrs - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Sell Your Car In 24hrs (244 Views)

I Buy Registered Vehicles In 24hrs / SELL YOUR CARS 10X FASTER / add old buy your dream car in ibadan 08088525399 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Car In 24hrs by coinsense: 3:47pm On Jul 01, 2019
Hi guys, I want to introduce you to the car section of Dino, a popular classified ads site where you can sell anything faster, here is the link: https://dino.ng/category/vehicles/cars with the cars section, all you need to do is to post the picture of the car, the price you want to sell it and your phone number, you will start getting call from thousands of buyer always shopping for new cars on the site.

Check it out and write your reviews, it's free you don't need to pay for it.
Re: Sell Your Car In 24hrs by coinsense: 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2019
I forgot to mention that they have sponsored ads too, but the normal one will be just fine to sell your car

(1) (Reply)

How To Know Now Many Id 48 Clone Credits On Your VVDI Mini Key Tool / Hello / Extremely Clean Peugeot 301 At A Fair Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.