Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Is She Using Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Using Me? (1208 Views)

What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) / Is She Using A Spy App On My Phone?(photo) / Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Using Me? by loricara: 3:53pm On Jul 01, 2019
hello I met this lady last year she always ignores me, takes her 2weeks to reply my msgs.....this girl is so beautiful to stupor, I loved her I expressed my love for her but she ignored me. I stopped texting her one day she texted me to tell me about her coming birthday I asked her why she's telling me,she got angry and ranted...she knew she was beautiful so she forms as if she can put money in my bank account... after some months she started texting me I told her to quit texting me I became rude to her and stopped replying her MSG's....she kept texting me we started chatting again,she asked if we can meet I said yes she visited me and after her visit our friendship became strong she texts me 3-5 times in a week almost every day we'd chat.... whenever I text her she won't reply so I stopped shes the one that starts the chat and we'd see but not often... she tells me all her secrets I noticed she's not that smart. before she posts any pic she will tell me and beg me to like her photo,after seeing 3700 likes and 2000 comments I'll end up not liking it....today she texted me she sent me screenshots of men begging her for sex for reasonable amount of money.she sent me another pic of a man that is waiting for her in a hotel and the man is ready to pay her well....her friends told her to use what she has to get what she don't have she then asked me to give her 10k for her graduation I told her I didn't have the money,she asked when am I going to give her the money I told her I'm a student like her she got angry and told me told me not to worry ....I dunno if she's trying to use me or what
Re: Is She Using Me? by Jayslicky: 3:57pm On Jul 01, 2019
Re: Is She Using Me? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 01, 2019
grin

Omon see brother, brother!!!

Brother wey nor wise, brother!!!

So you really need advice brah?

3 Likes

Re: Is She Using Me? by lilianofentse(f): 4:13pm On Jul 01, 2019
Are you mad?

5 Likes

Re: Is She Using Me? by zed7: 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2019
She should accept the proposal of the other men and collect their money, don't give out a dime to her. You are a student and you don't have any money.

1 Like

Re: Is She Using Me? by DOMINO001: 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2019
You are blocking her from her ashawo biz. Kindly let her go and use her talent.
Re: Is She Using Me? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 01, 2019
OP, leave this girl alone and get a girlfriend. She wouldn't be able to manipulate you anymore.
Re: Is She Using Me? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 01, 2019
As far as I'm concerned, You're playing the game quite fine! Keep playing it that way! grin
Re: Is She Using Me? by seyigiggle: 5:48pm On Jul 01, 2019
you are getting into trouble with your two eyes open.
Re: Is She Using Me? by Deepfeel(m): 6:50pm On Jul 01, 2019
Guy I hope you f*cked her when she visited?
Re: Is She Using Me? by lilmax(m): 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2019
I just weak for this your post

I don't know where to start insulting you from
Re: Is She Using Me? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 01, 2019
Deepfeel:
Guy I hope you f*cked her when she visited?
I doubt if he can answer this question
Re: Is She Using Me? by loricara: 8:14pm On Jul 01, 2019
Oma307:
I doubt if he can answer this question
I no want rape she said she's a v I let her be

(1) (Reply)

Zodwa Wabantu Was Almost S*xed On Stge / No Sex Till Marriage' / Do You Know That This 2020 We Are Using 1992 Calendar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.