Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,374 members, 7,808,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

I Empathise With Busola Dakolo - Pastor Sam Adeyemi Breaks His Silence - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Empathise With Busola Dakolo - Pastor Sam Adeyemi Breaks His Silence (55296 Views)

CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Empathise With Busola Dakolo - Pastor Sam Adeyemi Breaks His Silence by skulnascam: 4:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
Senior Pastor of Daystar Christian Center, Sam Adeyemi, has reacted to the rape allegation leveled against COZA founder, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, by wife of singer Timi Dakolo, Busola.

In a statement released this afternoon, Adeyemi expresed sympathy for Busola Dakolo and all those that have been affected since she came out to relieve her experiences with the clergyman.

Adeyemi asked for patience while legal processes are instituted to unravel the truth. Read his statement below

My attention has been drawn to the allegations of rape made against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Mrs Busola Dakolo. These are, no doubt, serious allegations. Rape is a crime and I say a firm NO to rape.
As Christians, it is only appropriate for us to seek for truth, justice, healing, and restoration for all involved. The Bible instructs us to do this with humility (Galatians 6:1).

While these are still allegations, I emphatise with Mrs Dakolo and everyone that has been affected, and I pray God’s peace for them at this time.

While the allegations have been refuted, I hope there will be a process, legal or counseling, to establish the truth in these circumstances.
Meanwhile, let us pray for peace and strength for everyone hurting in this process, for the families of the accusers and the accused, and the Church.
#truth #justice #healing #restoration

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/07/i-empathise-with-busola-dakolo-pastor.html?m=1

150 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Empathise With Busola Dakolo - Pastor Sam Adeyemi Breaks His Silence by skulnascam: 4:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
Re: I Empathise With Busola Dakolo - Pastor Sam Adeyemi Breaks His Silence by Vuvaaenergy01: 4:18pm On Jul 01, 2019
Well said sir

84 Likes

Re: I Empathise With Busola Dakolo - Pastor Sam Adeyemi Breaks His Silence by blackpanthar: 4:22pm On Jul 01, 2019
this MAN IS SO INTELLIGENT AND WISE.... see how he craftily avoided taking sides.

576 Likes 26 Shares

Re: I Empathise With Busola Dakolo - Pastor Sam Adeyemi Breaks His Silence by okonja(m): 4:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
blackpanthar:
this MAN IS SO INTELLIGENT AND WISE.... see how he craftily avoided taking sides.

Yeah, he is very wise....

258 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Empathise With Busola Dakolo - Pastor Sam Adeyemi Breaks His Silence by FAMILYJA(f): 4:41pm On Jul 01, 2019
OK sir
Re: I Empathise With Busola Dakolo - Pastor Sam Adeyemi Breaks His Silence by olaric(m): 4:51pm On Jul 01, 2019
Words of a wise man

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Empathise With Busola Dakolo - Pastor Sam Adeyemi Breaks His Silence by supremenews: 5:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
I love this

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Empathise With Busola Dakolo - Pastor Sam Adeyemi Breaks His Silence by Iyajelili(f): 8:39pm On Jul 01, 2019
Those of you saying it is just an allegation and that he(Biodun) might be innocent, please check KWARA MUST CHANGE handle on Facebook and read the write up about Busola/Biodun story.
Oh my lordy lordy!!! You'll see lots of first hand information about the incident

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Empathise With Busola Dakolo - Pastor Sam Adeyemi Breaks His Silence by insure1: 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2019
I’m not disappointed. This is what one would expect of an unbiased, rational person.

Good one Pst Sam.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Empathise With Busola Dakolo - Pastor Sam Adeyemi Breaks His Silence by ArmaniUhuru: 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2019
Someone raped you at first, you cheapishly entered his car and he raped you again on the bonnet of his car?

You claimed he raped you when you were much younger, but you became mature and was still going to his church till you met your husband.

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Empathise With Busola Dakolo - Pastor Sam Adeyemi Breaks His Silence by LordKO(m): 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2019
He meted out predaceous acts against her for many years, not rape - it's literally worse than rape though. His actions and inactions damaged her emotionally, psychologically and morally. Meaningful physical evidence isn't obtainable in a case like this.

Almost all religious leaders are predaceous, just as their followers have penchant for commensalism but always end up becoming victims of the predators - opportunism binds them together.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Empathise With Busola Dakolo - Pastor Sam Adeyemi Breaks His Silence by 01mcfadden(m): 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2019
Reasonable

1 Like

Re: I Empathise With Busola Dakolo - Pastor Sam Adeyemi Breaks His Silence by unitysheart(m): 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2019
Very balanced position.

10 Likes

Re: I Empathise With Busola Dakolo - Pastor Sam Adeyemi Breaks His Silence by AngelHoly(m): 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2019
Sometimes i wonder the kind animals I'm sharing this country with......[b][/b]

How can you believe dat he rape a virgin gal without any sound....nawa oh

I knw wat I pass through with Susan before reaching her state capital...i swear if Na marathon race I embarked on dat day.....i swear all those boys no go see my back
And yet she is NT a virgin

when I start the ministration and she start telling me baby dnt stop as if she was the one dat ask me to start,remember she was naked before I start preaching and embarking this journey

The best way our naija babes will tell yuh they loose their virginity Na by telling yuh dat she was rape

Never see any gal dat said dat she lost her virginity willing cos of shame of calling her olosho,sex addict,or start condemning her as if she have loot naija resources like Abacha and Mmadueke did

Lemme tell yuh....Dakolo wife cook up this allegation to clear her husband dat she lost her virginity by force so he wont see her as olosho or loose gal as we normally call it

A guy cannot come to ur house and use one hand to cover ur mouth and the other hand to remove his own trouser and ur own pant while ur two hands are free and be doing nothing if yuh are not in the game.....

So the truth is clear....and she said is NT once or twice.....for Christ sake... imbecide will shout sef,even make any form of alarm

After fornicating and yuh came up with the story dat u was rape.....fear God cos karma is real..cos yuh are tryin to spoil the house of God

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Empathise With Busola Dakolo - Pastor Sam Adeyemi Breaks His Silence by zangiff(m): 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2019
What a wonderful response from you Sir.....

2 Likes

Re: I Empathise With Busola Dakolo - Pastor Sam Adeyemi Breaks His Silence by nairalee(m): 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2019
Yeah I wonder how she'll be feeling whenever she is now.

Some people feel she did it for fame

I doubt that. She's already a celebrity's wife and as such has had her fair share of fame

On the contrary coming out makes her forever in public glare as a kinda victim. Even their kids be affected.

"My name is Bola Dakolo"
"Wait, are u related to the Dakolo that got raped family"?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Empathise With Busola Dakolo - Pastor Sam Adeyemi Breaks His Silence by obajoey(m): 8:41pm On Jul 01, 2019
Thank you jare
Re: I Empathise With Busola Dakolo - Pastor Sam Adeyemi Breaks His Silence by Johnkay01: 8:41pm On Jul 01, 2019
Wise man

This is what should be coming out of sensible Homos

Not gibberish cacophonies of bunch of jacobsen patients calling themselves celebrities.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Empathise With Busola Dakolo - Pastor Sam Adeyemi Breaks His Silence by dalass(f): 8:41pm On Jul 01, 2019
Great counsel from a seasoned Pastor wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Empathise With Busola Dakolo - Pastor Sam Adeyemi Breaks His Silence by slyd90(m): 8:41pm On Jul 01, 2019
He his indeed an Elder

4 Likes

Re: I Empathise With Busola Dakolo - Pastor Sam Adeyemi Breaks His Silence by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:41pm On Jul 01, 2019
Ok
Re: I Empathise With Busola Dakolo - Pastor Sam Adeyemi Breaks His Silence by AngelicBeing: 8:41pm On Jul 01, 2019
sad
Re: I Empathise With Busola Dakolo - Pastor Sam Adeyemi Breaks His Silence by Imstrong2(m): 8:41pm On Jul 01, 2019
One of the scandal free,humble and respected clergyman

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Empathise With Busola Dakolo - Pastor Sam Adeyemi Breaks His Silence by babyfaceafrica: 8:42pm On Jul 01, 2019
who cares?
Re: I Empathise With Busola Dakolo - Pastor Sam Adeyemi Breaks His Silence by zoedew: 8:42pm On Jul 01, 2019
Ilorin

1 Like

Re: I Empathise With Busola Dakolo - Pastor Sam Adeyemi Breaks His Silence by Judolisco(m): 8:42pm On Jul 01, 2019
Baba don talk

2 Likes

Re: I Empathise With Busola Dakolo - Pastor Sam Adeyemi Breaks His Silence by BizBayo: 8:42pm On Jul 01, 2019
The most reasonable comment so far

9 Likes

Re: I Empathise With Busola Dakolo - Pastor Sam Adeyemi Breaks His Silence by Kingosytex(m): 8:42pm On Jul 01, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun / South-African Pastor, Penuel Tshepo Weds (Photos) / Benue Woman Marries 18 Husbands In 6 Years Over Stolen Red Powder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.