Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Pics of the type of Car Bonnet Busola Alleged Fatoyinbo Did It On. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pics of the type of Car Bonnet Busola Alleged Fatoyinbo Did It On. (9524 Views)

I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady / See The Reason Why Busola Talked About Her "Rape" / Pastor Fatoyinbo Licked My Clitoris- Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics of the type of Car Bonnet Busola Alleged Fatoyinbo Did It On. by partnerbizz5(f): 4:38pm On Jul 01, 2019
By the way, if you understand this at first glance, no heaven for you on the last day

Just start jugging to hell embarassed cool sad Don't waste time on queue.

12 Likes

Re: Pics of the type of Car Bonnet Busola Alleged Fatoyinbo Did It On. by Nbote(m): 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2019
I go make heaven last last sha.... I didn't see any imprints of hands and boobs and hips pressed on d bonnet ooo... I'm not even saying a lady was lying naked on her stomach on dat bonet

11 Likes

Re: Pics of the type of Car Bonnet Busola Alleged Fatoyinbo Did It On. by bluebay(m): 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2019
You stupid

1 Like

Re: Pics of the type of Car Bonnet Busola Alleged Fatoyinbo Did It On. by statistics1(m): 5:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Pics of the type of Car Bonnet Busola Alleged Fatoyinbo Did It On. by wike54(m): 5:20pm On Jul 01, 2019
Udonmeanit

11 Likes

Re: Pics of the type of Car Bonnet Busola Alleged Fatoyinbo Did It On. by Jentle244: 5:56pm On Jul 01, 2019
Feeling the boobs on the low...
wike54:
Udonmeanit

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics of the type of Car Bonnet Busola Alleged Fatoyinbo Did It On. by Stan232: 3:50am On Jul 02, 2019
Up and ready. Chinese aza are available.contact me on watsapp 08168152166.rate is OK and money don't lost at all.

1 Like

Re: Pics of the type of Car Bonnet Busola Alleged Fatoyinbo Did It On. by rex444(m): 4:22am On Jul 02, 2019
Hehehehehehehehe your brain don sour . ...... Who can relate

1 Like

Re: Pics of the type of Car Bonnet Busola Alleged Fatoyinbo Did It On. by Gadafii: 7:10am On Jul 02, 2019
Who else also thought the lady's kpekus aligned with the Ford logo grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics of the type of Car Bonnet Busola Alleged Fatoyinbo Did It On. by dotman4real007(m): 7:13am On Jul 02, 2019
This was the OP getting smashed on the bonnet to imitate bisola. OP talk truth grin

1 Like

Re: Pics of the type of Car Bonnet Busola Alleged Fatoyinbo Did It On. by Mikeidumokhai12(m): 7:39am On Jul 02, 2019
IS THIS FOR REAL

Re: Pics of the type of Car Bonnet Busola Alleged Fatoyinbo Did It On. by Daviewonder(m): 8:47am On Jul 02, 2019
grin grin
kee me
Re: Pics of the type of Car Bonnet Busola Alleged Fatoyinbo Did It On. by statistics1(m): 8:59am On Jul 02, 2019
grin
wike54:
Udonmeanit
grin
wike54:
Udonmeanit

foreign feelingzzzz
Re: Pics of the type of Car Bonnet Busola Alleged Fatoyinbo Did It On. by OfficialAPCNGR: 11:09am On Jul 02, 2019
partnerbizz5:
By the way, if you understand this at first glance, no heaven for you on the last day

Just start jugging to hell embarassed cool sad Don't waste time on queue.

Re: Pics of the type of Car Bonnet Busola Alleged Fatoyinbo Did It On. by Comedian2019: 12:05pm On Jul 02, 2019
Teacher: can someone tell me a common type of scam?
Student: Rape scam
Re: Pics of the type of Car Bonnet Busola Alleged Fatoyinbo Did It On. by temigreat(m): 1:19pm On Jul 02, 2019
DAT is quickie way
Re: Pics of the type of Car Bonnet Busola Alleged Fatoyinbo Did It On. by Roon9(m): 1:56pm On Jul 02, 2019
If truly sex occurred there the Image, especially her hands wouldn't appear so sharp. Someone, possibly a dude, is just messing around.
Next

1 Like

Re: Pics of the type of Car Bonnet Busola Alleged Fatoyinbo Did It On. by utenwuson: 3:16pm On Jul 02, 2019
Roon9:
If truly sex occurred there the Image, especially her hands wouldn't appear so sharp. Someone, possibly a dude, is just messing around.
Next
the pastor isn't a rough rider, he takes things nice n gentle the way busola wants it.... She won't be screaming to avoid passerby from knowing what's up

2 Likes

Re: Pics of the type of Car Bonnet Busola Alleged Fatoyinbo Did It On. by Roon9(m): 8:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
utenwuson:
the pastor isn't a rough rider, he takes things nice n gentle the way busola wants it.... She won't be screaming to avoid passerby from knowing what's up

U need Jesus
Re: Pics of the type of Car Bonnet Busola Alleged Fatoyinbo Did It On. by foster212: 7:58pm On Sep 19, 2019
Doggy.
Re: Pics of the type of Car Bonnet Busola Alleged Fatoyinbo Did It On. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 19, 2019
Jentle244:
Feeling the boobs on the low...

U are wicket grin

(1) (Reply)

11 Parts Of A Woman’s Body That Can Turn Her On Sexually / I Told My Wife That Her 17 Year Old Sister Is From Hell, But She Won't Listen / Observation About A Friend Wife Comment During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.