Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? (35288 Views)

Nollywood Actor Chinedu Ikedieze And Mikel Obi(Photo) / Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi / Tonto Dike And Mikel Obi Weds Secretly. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by Esedendo(m): 11:13am On Oct 08, 2010
A friend said he met the tale end of an interview with 2face on one cable station where he said mikel snubbed him by ignorin his handshake in a niteclub in London.
Some1 also told me dat his new song "ONLY ME" was done because of mikel obi (i dont know how true).
Does any1 hav details concernin dis their beef story?
To me i think d song partially relate to mikel obi or wat do y'all tink?
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by googles: 11:19am On Oct 08, 2010
undecided undecided

no offense but it all sounds watery to me
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by denitro(m): 11:52am On Oct 08, 2010
Tuface should not go there.
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by ifyalways(f): 11:53am On Oct 08, 2010
googles:

undecided undecided

no offense but it all sounds watery to me

lol
Dr/Mr Cork-inology  cheesy
@Topic,OK.
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by skfa1: 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2010
lol, poster trying cook some cock and bull story up grin grin

If I didnt shake ur hand in the club, it may be due to my eyez that was rolling due to lots of drinks hence cant see myself nor anyone.
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by Dyt(f): 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2010
Tuface? Mikel? Very funny bt really dont think dere's a beef n even if,over wat? Dey r both in diff worlds
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by MrCork21: 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2010
Tuface And Mikel ?? ok are thise people?? theise IBO boys??

I give up!! (no ofeinse) undecided
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by Esedendo(m): 1:07pm On Oct 08, 2010
FOR DOZ IN DOUBT OF DA STORY, JUZ GOOGLE IT, AND U WIL GET SOME DETAILS. I miss da interview bt i had to google 2get some facts abt it
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by md4real(m): 2:08pm On Oct 08, 2010
bullshit, gossiping over some whacked idiot earning a lot of dough
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by sogima(f): 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2010
Tuface and Mikel Obi hmmmmmmmmm, maybe woman beef hahaaaaaaaaaaa. wat cud hav been the fucking cos if true.
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by spikedcylinder: 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2010
After reading this thread, I listened to the song again. It's possible o esp as some of the lyrics seem fitting.
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by Esedendo(m): 10:06pm On Oct 08, 2010
@spikedcylinder yeah, after googlin d story, i compared it wit some of d lyrical content of d song. They actually seem to fit
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by Kunbee: 10:31pm On Oct 08, 2010
Hmmm undecided
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by bibs(f): 11:32pm On Oct 08, 2010
Dyt:

Tuface? Mikel? Very funny bt really dont think dere's a beef n even if,over wat? Dey r both in diff worlds
[center]Gbam!![/center]
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by shollyaj(m): 1:42pm On Oct 09, 2010
I heard the same story from some Pal in London and i listened to song over and over again, but sincerely had so much fitting to the exact scenerio. Look @ the Video the Football guy and stuff. idk but i heard the same Intel.

1 Like

Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by DCONE1(m): 3:35pm On Oct 09, 2010
the story is real hear that from mtn top ten hosted by d mtv v j cvon and deji, but too face Bleep up too sha he snub one of the presenters wey interview am 4 hot fm 98.3 abuja.d guy name na big tac, during solid star album lauch or sumthing,so right now big tac and shedy kay show 4 abuja no dey play 2 face music.
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by asax: 5:23pm On Oct 09, 2010
Wello!!! the story no set but if na true it iis not likly of tu Faces behaviour. as for the song, i don't see how related it is
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2010
Mikel comes across as a fellow that is capable of such. His countenance and demeanor (when in Nigeria or dealing with Nigerians) is exceedingly snooty and condescending (met him once in Lagos). But (un)fortunately that blessed lad earns way too much money (€70,000/week) and rolls in way too distinguished circles (Terry, Lampard. . .ROMAN ABRAMOVICH!) to be at all bothered by the harsh rebuke I meant to 'murder' him with. The boy's life is a virtual fairy-tale. All I can do is concur with 2baba's 'Only Me'. . .it bears much wisdom.
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by ayawori(m): 10:36pm On Oct 09, 2010
the story is true cuz a friend of mine who was at tuface's show said tuface said it himself, n i heard it on Tv, it seems it was Obi's fault
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by spikedcylinder: 4:48am On Oct 10, 2010
pro01:

Mikel comes across as a fellow that is capable of such. His countenance and demeanor (when in Nigeria or dealing with Nigerians) is exceedingly snooty and condescending (met him once in Lagos). But (un)fortunately that blessed lad earns way too much money (€70,000/week) and rolls in way too distinguished circles (Terry, Lampard. . .ROMAN ABRAMOVICH!) to be at all bothered by the harsh rebuke I meant to 'murder' him with. The boy's life is a virtual fairy-tale. All I can do is concur with 2baba's 'Only Me'. . .it bears much wisdom.

Full stop.
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by richardame(m): 3:37am On Oct 11, 2010
Why would Mikel Obi Mikel Obi Beef tuface?
tuface no know him level?? Mikel Obi get better things for him mind than beefing tuface, I taught you would say that Mikel is beefing Dangote or Dan tata, lol wink
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by blackwood(m): 9:02am On Oct 11, 2010
In as much as I like to think this is not true, I would be disappointed if really Mikel did something like that, cos other football player like Dider Drougba, Emmanuel Ebuoe seem to want to look for the slightest opportunity to Big up their countrys musician, we can see them dance a little african steps when they score a goal and they wear their countries colours as bands, have u seen Mikel do any of these. He should stop trying to be whiter than the white man. And he should remember say Money no dey last forever. All of us go get our own.
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by slap1(m): 9:39am On Oct 12, 2010
blackwood:

In as much as I like to think this is not true, I would be disappointed if really Mikel did something like that, cos other football player like Dider Drougba, Emmanuel Ebuoe seem to want to look for the slightest opportunity to Big up their countrys musician, we can see them dance a little african steps when they score a goal and they wear their countries colours as bands, have u seen Mikel do any of these. He should stop trying to be whiter than the white man. And he should remember say Money no dey last forever. All of us go get our own.
Mikel can't score so don't expect any African dance or something. Peter Cech will score a goal before Mikel does.
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 12, 2010
slap1:

Mikel can't score so don't expect any African dance or something. Peter Cech will score a goal before Mikel does.

Loool. Why are you guys so wicked. . .such mordant sarcasm! (but somehow I'm forced to agree with the bolded).
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by Esedendo(m): 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2010
Lol, dont worry mikel wil soon score a goal b4 d end of dis season
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by Esedendo(m): 1:12pm On Oct 12, 2010
The tin pain 2face sha because na only him dey complain full evrywhere bt make 2face nor too reason am afta all e go don 1st stil do person b4. Shey e don c how d tin dey pain. Na person wey pass u/equal na him fit snub u abi na me o go snub 2face or dbanj na wen i knw say e pass me (for nw).
Am sure doz days btw 1999-2003 wen 2face was in plantashun boiz, mikel was 1 of his fan (mayb strugglin to see him) but nw tins has change. Mikel has more money, more fans worldwide than 2face 4nw.period.
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by Esedendo(m): 1:13pm On Oct 12, 2010
The tin pain 2face sha because na only him dey complain full evrywhere bt make 2face nor too reason am afta all e go don 1st stil do person b4. Shey e don c how d tin dey pain. Na person wey pass u/equal na him fit snub u abi na me o go snub 2face or dbanj na wen i knw say e pass me (for nw).
Am sure doz days btw 1999-2003 wen 2face was in plantashun boiz, mikel was 1 of his fan (mayb strugglin to see him) but nw tins has change. Mikel has more money, more fans worldwide than 2face 4nw.period.
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by omar22(m): 1:27pm On Oct 12, 2010
have u seen Mikel do any of these

Look for the dressing room footage of the 2009 FA Cup final where Mikel was teaching Guus Hiddink how to do the yahooze move!!!
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by Wumine(f): 10:33pm On Oct 12, 2010
What has the musician-father-of-many got to do with the footballer? And to say that tuface was interviewed somewhere, i can only wonder abeg na which language him speak? God pass them, no shaking, nothin dey happen?
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by rasputinn(m): 9:42pm On Oct 14, 2010
slap1:

Now there's a very scary,but probable scenario
BTW,I've never liked Mikel as a person,as far as I'm concerned,there's nothing he has that we've not seen before,other footballers have been there and done that;on a higher level,today as they're no longer in the spotlight,posterity is judging them by the life they led on and off the pitch.So all that Oh-I-really-don't-have-to-play-for-Nigeria and I'm-doing-Nigerians-a-favour-by-playing-for-the-eagles attitude has dented his image
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by rasputinn(m): 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2010
^^^
Tuface,I careless if Mikel snubbed you or not.If he did it,I'm sure he has his reason,you too snub him back make mata rest
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by spikedcylinder: 10:47am On Oct 15, 2010
"I know say no be everybody sabi play ball but arise o compatriots if Nigeria call'. grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi And His Family In Lovely Christmas Pictures / Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song / Don Jazzy Reacts To "Surviving R. Kelly" Documentary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.