Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Adsense Earning And Admob Earning Which Is Best For My Online Marketing - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Earning And Admob Earning Which Is Best For My Online Marketing (709 Views)

Discover Step By Step How To Develop A Mobile Apps And Admob / Join Us Let's Make It Big With Adsense And Admob Plus SEO Tips / Join Us And Learn SEO Tips And Adsense/admob Earning Tricks Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adsense Earning And Admob Earning Which Is Best For My Online Marketing by beelson: 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2019
AdSense earning and admob earning. Which one is best for my online business

blogging has become old stuff and stepback earning platform. ask me why?

to be frank, I'm not here to discourage you on yur blog business but remember I'm also a blogger too but decided to dumped it because I found another way which to me I think it's more profitable in terms of online earning.

well, if I may guess, you might have heard about admob or app earning. cool! this has been practice by thousands of app developers in the world but still the competition is highly slow especially when you have to consider Nigeria or Africa at large. if I may ask, how many app developers do you know? lol...few ryt??

but now, if I ask about how many Bloggers do you know someone can even list up to 50 just now.

anyway, let me not keep you meandering. the fact is that blogging is no longer pay as before. why? because, those people that you are creating great content for them to read with the hope that they will click your ads have now known the reasons of ads.

some will even tell you that they don't like visiting blog with ads because its distracting. I had so many complaints in my blog comments box that the ads is distracting and this may drive away your site visitors. no visitors, no traffic, no ads click, no earning!

ok. how about app??

Great question!. with app you can earn more than 500$ in a day, more a enough than what you have been hustling on yur Google AdSense for more than a month. BIG LoL!!!!!

I write this post not to discourage you about your blogging but with the mind to introduce you to a more better ways to earn money online.

if you really wanna know more or grab the mighty experience about app earning I suggest you should download My chat app (chatbuk) and lets talk business over there. I'm at your doorstep 24/7 to put you through.
Visit to download and subscribe for my latest updates on how to make money with mobile app

https://bilal-apptechi..com/2019/07/adsense-earning-and-admob-earning-which.html?m=1

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Can You Have An App Without Having A Website / 3 Quality Expired Domains Available With Good Da , Pa, Tf, And Cf / We Offer Professional Web Design Services From ₦30K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.