Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) (78199 Views)

COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo / COZA Pastor: Ese Walter Reacts To Current Alleged Sex Scandal / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by OldBeer: 8:38am On Jul 02, 2019
Anjelus:
Madam chief judge, thesame bible says the righteous falleth 7 times and rises up again. Christianity is not about judgement but love that beareth all things.......HE WHO HAS NOT SIN SHOULD CAST THE FIRST STONE! ASK YOURSELF ARE SO PURE THAT YOU HAVE NOT SINNED?
Who is madam?

Abeg stay away from my mentions
Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 8:38am On Jul 02, 2019
sweetrace:

Just stop! I’m a woman who grew up in Nigeria! Of course I know about rape. Do you know how many times men have tried to sleep with me against my own will? Even before I became a teenager! Of course I pushed them off! And I told my mum! Busola’s story does not hold water. How can it be rape when there was no resistance! When the supposed victim kept on going to her alleged rapist? When she remained under his authority as her pastor? If he was her father who was responsible for her, then I’d say she had no where else to go to. But there are thousands of churches in Nigeria she could have gone to, but she remained under the tutelage of her alleged rapist! Haba!!!! I’ve read that she married in the same church and was given a car as a wedding present and she collected it! She was 17 and not 7 when the alleged rape took place and she kept going back for more. My take on this is that Busola is still in love with the pastor and has no room in her heart for Timi. Hence her moodiness and all the crap behavior he described. She compares them all the time and Timi falls short in her eyes. I laugh because an affair is not rape.

Lovely response.
Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by Drake2021: 8:39am On Jul 02, 2019
Ighoga898:

Otherwise what will happen..

Can't pastors sin too, are they not humans..

First three comments girls,,, All I see is three sinners condemning another sinner for sinning differently..

They probably have committed abortions twice each this year alone..

Nonsense

Don't mind those hypocrites, majority of those women that has found him guilt in the court of social media or shouting crucify him, crucify him have committed abortion not once not even twice before now.
Good numbers of those that has not committed abortion, introduced minor to what sex is. My first sex was by a far older lady while I was still a minor.
Much as I am not a fan of Pastor Fatoyinbo not member of his church, it will be most unfair on the part of anybody crying and shouting for JUSTICE not to give him a fair hearing, because JUSTICE is not a one way traffic.
Rape is evil and must not be condone in any society, at the same time, hasty conclusion on a very serious matter as rape, leading to the miscarriage of Justice is even worst.
Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:43am On Jul 02, 2019
lagosman12:

Mr man, here is a case of rape, but those you mentioned, there was no case of rape other than they married under-aged women which is acceptable in Islam, please get your argument right ok

Christianity and Nigeria law does not accept rape either to under-aged female or male or to an adult
Here is a case of rape and not under-aged marriage

Thank you for your submission... I'm personally tired of this argument, let the accuser go to court and seek full redress.
Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by sweetrace(f): 8:44am On Jul 02, 2019
AmazonHippolyta:

These claim of yours have been proven to be false about the Dakolo incident. False lies spread by rape apologist. These claims of yours do you have a verified source or it is just what you heard.
People react to abuse differently there is no one way approach so no need talking like as if you have first hand information on rape and its victims.
Madam do what suits you and believe whatever you like that is your problem.

Like I said, just stop! There’s no theorems from rape apologists that applies to Busola’s case. She was not drugged, no gun was held to her head, she was not kidnapped and conditioned to accept rape as normal. She was in her own house at the age 17 and she did all she was told to do. Meanwhile do you have any evidence that the Pastor raped Busola? If you do, please let’s see it.
Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by sweetrace(f): 8:48am On Jul 02, 2019
Yoighaman:

Lovely response.

Thank you
Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by grandstar(m): 8:52am On Jul 02, 2019
Are they true Christian's or Churchgoers? I hop you realise there's a massive difference between the 2

1 Like

Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by Psoul(m): 8:58am On Jul 02, 2019
Ighoga898:

Everyone is taking so much interest in this case because the target is a pastor..
They forget that a woman has always been a man's weakness since the beginning of creation...

The fact is that him being a rapist (alleged) doesn't make him any less of a man of God..

Even King David raped the wife of one of his soldiers, Uria and also ordered for the murder of the husband after trying to force the man to sleep with his husband to cover up his (King David) sin.

God still regarded King David as His bossom friend. God loved him so much and never hid his love for him.
God knows how to deal with His men. It is not in our place to deal with them especially when we are not so sure if they are guilty or not.

Get me right, I'm not saying that the crime of Men of God should not be legally treated, but don't carry it on ur head. Don't just jump up cos u heard that he is a Man of God and u won't to show the whole world that even the "holy" ones can also commit sin. God may not be all that happy with u.
Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:59am On Jul 02, 2019
spongeisback:
Really so you're now comparing a PASTOR to "UNBELIEVERS" just because you want to defend him? Pastor that is supposed to be a moral and spiritual guide to his flock? A pastor to an emir? What happened to do not be equally yoked together with an unbeliever

Choi! Christianity sha!

Comparing pastor to unbelievers?... First off, he is still a moral and spiritual guide whether you like it or not.

I can compare them as men created by God and bound by the same earthly and universal laws.

On being yoked, that is mere speculation. Nothing has been proven yet... At this point, we need not be quick to pass judgement. I believe this has been stressed over and over again. Or is there something about him you know first hand? Did you catch him in flagrante delicto?

On defending, maybe the import of my 2nd paragraph about him being justly punished if proven guilty missed your comprehension. I care not about ecclesiastical titles, I'm not a sheep... I would make these same statements if an atheist were at the receiving end of this same situation.

Finally, if you are a child of God, you will know or should know there is a distinction between church business, and the Church of Christ... I couldn't care less if the former goes into flames, but I do know the latter will stand firm till the day of Judgement.
Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by Gentlewarrior1(m): 9:05am On Jul 02, 2019
glamorousbluice:

It is your generation that is foolish..rapist.. U claim to stay abroad abi..try it over there and see if u will not rot in jail...onyeara
You are indeed a mad bitch.
I only feel sorry for your kids and the man that will keep a senseless LovePeddler like u in his house.
Dumb bitch na u go rot in jail.

Anuofia
Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 9:20am On Jul 02, 2019
sweetrace:

Like I said, just stop! There’s no theorems from rape apologists that applies to Busola’s case. She was not drugged, no gun was held to her head, she was not kidnapped and conditioned to accept rape as normal. She was in her own house at the age 17 and she did all she was told to do. Meanwhile do you have any evidence that the Pastor raped Busola? If you do, please let’s see it.
Nah you should stop it. Where in my post did I indicate that I supported Busola or I nailed the pastor.
My post has not been about Busola but rape victims and different situations peculiar to them.
You are not others so you cannot speak for others and what should be their reactions.
Leave my mentions I won't waste my time discussing with a sentimental fellow. Allow the pastor defend himself are you his press secretary. Your pastor should take her to court since he is innocent.
So you should stop your silly propaganda
Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by masuodalasinrin: 9:22am On Jul 02, 2019
how the pastors no go rape you when you go to church with your body opened
Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by spongeisback: 9:24am On Jul 02, 2019
The hypocrisy of you Nigerian Christians never seize to amaze me. It wonderful how you can talk from both sides of your mouth without any problems.

1)You compared a pastor to a pastor to politicians and an emir and I made this comment......

spongeisback:
Really so you're now comparing a PASTOR to "UNBELIEVERS" just because you want to defend him? Pastor that is supposed to be a moral and spiritual guide to his flock? A pastor to an emir? What happened to do not be equally yoked together with an unbeliever

Choi! Christianity sha!
And you're telling me he's a moral and spiritual guide? If I didn't know I wouldn't have made my initial statement.
Actually a lot has been proven because you pastor defenders have no problems with him committing adultery but you just don't want it tagged rape. Which actually pokes a massive hole in your argument of him being a moral guide. I am an Atheist and I would NEVER EVER EVER cheat on my spouse so I guess am not bound by this so called "earthly and universal laws"

You say don't judge and yet you so happily judge the "former CBN governor, Politicians and Emir" but hey they are not pastors so you can lambast them even when you've no proof. Can you SEE the hypocrisy? Biodun is not being punished in a developed country by now he would've being massively investigated by the police and even IRS!

You don't care about church business but the church of Christ which is a very contradicting statement. Your Bible said "upon you Peter I would build my church" Peter is neither brick, mortar or roofing sheet but a human. Busola is the church. You openly calling her a liar without a court proving she's lying meanwhile you expect biodun not to be judged except the court proves he 's guilty just shows your hypocrisy.

Angelfrost:

Comparing pastor to unbelievers?... First off, he is still a moral and spiritual guide whether you like it or not.

I can compare them as men created by God and bound by the same earthly and universal laws.

On being yoked, that is mere speculation. Nothing has been proven yet... At this point, we need not be quick to pass judgement. I believe this has been stressed over and over again. Or is there something about him you know first hand? Did you catch him in flagrante delicto?

On defending, maybe the import of my 2nd paragraph about him being justly punished if proven guilty missed your comprehension. I care not about ecclesiastical titles, I'm not a sheep... I would make these same statements if an atheist were at the receiving end of this same situation.

Finally, if you are a child of God, you will know or should know there is a distinction between church business, and the Church of Christ... I couldn't care less if the former goes into flames, but I do know the latter will stand firm till the day of Judgement.

1 Like

Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 9:24am On Jul 02, 2019
Foolishly gullible people that have been brainwashed by their so called pastor...

1 Like

Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 02, 2019
GodSaklek:
A big battle against all foreign religions and their nonsense gods has started, all foreign religions must find their way out of Africa soon, they have done more damages than good,we are far behind as a Continent,it doesn't give room for us to think with our brain,it takes away our senses,strength and ability to find solutions to our little problems,it enslaved us, it divide us, it scammed us our hard earned money and leaves us in poverty,our country,our Continent are struggling to survive,people are running out of the Continent, enough is enough,religions gives us no good but a bad leaders who will loots our national treasuries and share it with those suppose religion leaders,the later will rape our kids, sexually assault our sisters and our women and killed our people in the name of one nonsense foreign gods,they use religion to enslaved us and yet they are scared to criticised our bad leaders so that they won't close down their business empire(church), they lie to people, collect part of their salaries and use it to build schools that non of their members will not have access to,they spent the tithes and offering lavishly,use it to buy jet and a latest ride, and Use the remaining to carry olosho in abroad...
you are on point.
d funny aspect of this religions tin is dat the tins dey practice are d tins they told us not to do. dey gave us dere religion and took our land sense.
Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by Inteltower: 9:29am On Jul 02, 2019
GodSaklek:

Yeah, foreign religions is the problems, dragging us backwards, have u read OtemAtum scripts?, have read other scripts around the world, even by the time u read up to page 5 in Otems script,your eyes will open and see many things u don't understand how it came about in Bible

GodSaklek:

this my reply to two of you

Let me tell u something, do u think maybe u know more than European white people that created Christianity and rewrite Bible? ,non 9f you Christians know how Bible was written and rewritten by white people, we are not a jew,we not from Israel or Saudi Arabia?,do u know how Bible was prepared, do u think Bible history is for everyone?,u leaves your culture and lifestyle for a foreign ones, why do u see your own history as evil and adopt another people's history ? , are u from Hebrew?do u know more than whites that created Christianity and rewrite Bible?,actually everything that was written in Bible was direct to Israelite because it's their history and every tribes in the world have their own history,why do u think their god is much more concern and care for them only than any tribe or races in the world,up till today, even israel doesn't believe in fabricated story of the Bible of yours you are carrying up and down,they hated Jesus in Israel because they don't believe in his existence, go and check their flag maybe u are gonna see the cross or image of your suppose Jesus in between their flag. Despite that Nigeria is religious, the country is sinking,instead of us to use our brains and find solutions to our problems,some are praying for them to get a visa of Europe or US,but you forgot that those people are powerful because their fathers use their brain,they died for the future of their children. Some are running to church as if a white man riding a horse will come down from sky to turn the country to paradise, they keep believing in miracle and yet they keeps getting poor while those they voted in keeps looting the country resources,but instead of them to fight and dies for the future of their own children as well,they are leaving the judgement to their nonsense god thinking that there is hell fire and heaven, fools,those politicians will loot the country and give your pastors their own share... Lol
Stop wasting your time, stop fooling yourself, faulkin(yeoshua or Jesus) only existed during the time of homo erectus, he's just like those fake miracle pastors u will see on TV nowadays feeding their members a snakes and exhorting money from them, yeoshua was a gay during his life time,Although am not a gay,am not into man to man,but I don't see something wrong in being a gay or lesbianism though,since you don't hurt or murder others,u are free to do whatever u like to yourself but am 100% believe that Jesus was a gay,he's a villain turned hero by his followers,that's why he was label as evil in real Hebrew Bible,that's why he wasn't recognized in Israel up till today,but people that create Christianity and edit Hebrew Bible to their own version are the one that make him bigger in the book. Jesus(gay),Allah(past evil spirit) ,yahweh(past evil spirit) and Mohammed(pedophile) were powerful in book just like superman or Spiderman but not in real life..

first of if you don't know the history of world pls shut up...when the commandments were given to Israelites wasn't it to written down through a man ?
you talk of the fabrications of the bible, as if it wouldn't be written through men under the guidance of the Holy spirit..
& even when the Roman Catholic may have held or changed some...even a few private individuals that too interpreted with a hidden motive... you fail to forget that there is the Holy spirit who helps us know what is written in the scripture.
I shouldn't be replying you because clearly you lack spiritual insight & speak as a canal man.
if only you knew the role Christ played for your life.

also go & read the book " the great controversy" to gain insight on how the bible were interpreted & disseminated...(claiming to know history)

I laugh Swahili... you a contemporal human being level horrible allegations towards Christ of being gay, some other stupid book said he was married... fools that refuse to believe either fabricate stories or just don't want to believe.

when Christ was facing trial why didn't his accusers said he practiced homosexuality ?
if disciples wanted to paint him Good why didn't at least one that were close to him day & night didn't say anything. even Judas that betrayed him later confessed he had done no wrong.

a 100% priest never marries. Our God wants to save mankind does he need his son to be distracted by marriage or sexual vices

isn't he God ?
how can one present during creation & above flesh desires or our fallen nature be moved by being gay talk less of marriage.

you also fail to see that there were spiritual hands involved in the bible.

even Isaiah was revealed by the Holy spirit the invention of aeroplanes.
Satan himself reads the bible & tries to twist it in his own favour why won't humans do the same.
but your blindness & I too know wont make you read the bible with understanding & guidance.

keep deceiving yourself with sensory information
Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by Canadanow: 9:36am On Jul 02, 2019
derecho:
Bros,what's the issue na.So if someone came up to accuse Pastor Adeboye of rape 20years ago you'll believe because she's Busola Dakolo?If you know her and believe her,we don't know her and many dissenting views judged her based on the interview.
And who told you she has a good marriage? Oh because they act it on social media.Friend,wisdom is profitable to direct.How can grown ups like the Dakolols take an action as big as this and not think of the effect at least on the children?
You are very right bro. But i will still say it. Why is it this same man several women have accused of sleeping with them?
I never believed Ese Walter because I thought she might be blackmailing the so-called pastor.
Do you realize it takes years before rape victims heal emotionally? I heard it was her husband that forced her to talk out because he realized it was affecting their marriage.
Bro, rape is not a small issue ooo... I am saying this because I know several families this same thing has destroyed. Busola took a risk by coming out and I am sure she would sleep peacefully that night.
It's now up to us to believe her or not. But I will still say they could have done this another way. Let's see what will happen sha. The judiciary should take it up from here.
Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by Jessypearl: 9:40am On Jul 02, 2019
The same pastor that raped her was the officiating pastor during her wedding and gave you a car as wedding gift and you accepted, dedicated her kids and everything felt right, but once they decided to leave the church,suddenly she regained her consciousness, am not a FAN or member of COZA and have never attended that church b4,but my conscious and anger wont allow me to give a rapist chance to bless my marriage,not to talk of dedicating my kids. PLZ DONT ARGUE WITH ME OOOO, AM BUSY angry
adimchisimcard:

A COZA member, Queen Jules Okezie shared photos of herself and friends laughing after the Sunday service which was marred by protest over the rape allegation leveled against Pastor Fatoyinbo.

"So we were in church today laughing our eyes out, protest indeed....the church will stand and the gate of hell shall not prevail." She captioned the photos posted on a popular Facebook page.

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/07/we-were-in-church-laughing-our-eyes-out.html?m=1
Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:43am On Jul 02, 2019
spongeisback:
The hypocrisy of you Nigerian Christians never seize to amaze me. It wonderful how you can talk from both sides of your mouth without any problems.

1)You compared a pastor to a pastor to politicians and an emir and I you this....

And you're telling me he's a moral and spiritual guide? If I didn't know I wouldn't have made my initial statement.
Actually a lot has been proven because you pastor defenders have no problems with him committing adultery but you just don't want it tagged rape. Which actually pokes a massive hole in your argument of him being a moral guide. I am an Atheist and I would NEVER EVER EVER cheat on my spouse so I guess am not bound by this so called "earthly and universal laws"

You say don't judge and yet you so happily judge the "former CBN governor, Politicians and Emir" but hey they are not pastors so you can lambast them even when you've no proof. Can you SEE the hypocrisy? Biodun is not being punished in a developed country by now he would've being massively

Sigh... You see why emotions and rational discourse cannot go hand in glove?... Your objectivity and general comprehensive skills are being put to the sword over and over again...

I should probably tell you that I'm a church heathen... But, ironically I wasn't even being sentimental or biased... Your outburst clearly shows you up as highly prejudiced. So, you have become the judge and jury that determine and prove guilt? Interesting...

In cases of such sensitivity, people who have prematurely passed judgement often accuse those being tactfully neutral as speaking from both sides... Let me be a bit clearer: I'm not a fan nor supporter of Pastor Biodun, same way I could care less about your emirs, or politicians... Every man is subject to the laws of the land...

Dear Atheist, a spiritual designation doesn't automatically confer celibacy or decency... That's why most men of God, Imams, priests, even atheists get mired in such inappropriate conducts.

I sense you have taken a firm, though misguided, stand against the accused based on what you heard (mere speculations), and can't be bothered about law and judiciary... But, I choose to give room for doubts. Every one is innocent until truly proven guilty.

Please, bring forward better and more balanced arguments, not ones portraying you as judgemental and prejudiced. Thank you.
Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by odedele: 9:45am On Jul 02, 2019
@ 17 she's still a minus even with her consent....that pastor is a rapist

Just stop! I’m a woman who grew up in Nigeria! Of course I know about rape. Do you know how many times men have tried to sleep with me against my own will? Even before I became a teenager! Of course I pushed them off! And I told my mum! Busola’s story does not hold water. How can it be rape when there was no resistance! When the supposed victim kept on going to her alleged rapist? When she remained under his authority as her pastor? If he was her father who was responsible for her, then I’d say she had no where else to go to. But there are thousands of churches in Nigeria she could have gone to, but she remained under the tutelage of her alleged rapist! Haba!!!! I’ve read that she married in the same church and was given a car as a wedding present and she collected it! She was 17 and not 7 when the alleged rape took place and she kept going back for more. My take on this is that Busola is still in love with the pastor and has no room in her heart for Timi. Hence her moodiness and all the crap behavior he described. She compares them all the time and Timi falls short in her eyes. I laugh because an affair is not rape.
Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by damonice(m): 9:47am On Jul 02, 2019
Like when Saul kingdom was torn apart by God through Samuel.... he was still address as King Saul but he was no more a king?

Ighoga898:

Everyone is taking so much interest in this case because the target is a pastor..
They forget that a woman has always been a man's weakness since the beginning of creation...

The fact is that him being a rapist (alleged) doesn't make him any less of a man of God..
Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by GodSaklek(m): 10:07am On Jul 02, 2019
Yoighaman:

Please be careful what you read, they can distort you thinking.

Am the one that suppose to say this to u, because what you have red has already distorted your thinking, please abstain from reading it furthermore...
Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by spongeisback: 10:09am On Jul 02, 2019
Actually you're the one being emotional because if you're being objective and none bias you would not absolve your pastor of the blame as you did, you would not try to make it a religious issue but about humanity. You want to give Biodun the chance to clear his name in court fine why don't you also give Busola that same chance? You're a hypocrite, you want to poke holes in Busola's story and make her look like a liar and at the same time you're going on about me being prejudiced? Just go through your comments on this matter and see for yourself.

I see that you willfully omitted the part where a pastor is meant to be a moral guide and you yet again added Imams and an atheist forgetting that we (me an atheist and Imams) never claimed to hear from god and have the Holy Spirit. Why should a pastor, called by god be involved in sexual scandals not once or twice?

Don't try to trivialize sexual immorality to being just human OK? You can't claim to be born again and still claim to be "just human". YES I've taken a stand an unlike you am not hiding under the cloak of "let the court decide" because what you condone says a lot about you.

If you want the court to decide biodun's fate then you should also give busola the same chance instead of speculating and telling well packaged lies because it's obvious where you stand and by your earliest comments the only room for doubts you've given is making excuses for the pastor while castigating Busola. The attached is from your Bible.
Angelfrost:

Sigh... You see why emotions and rational discourse cannot go hand in glove?... Your objectivity and general comprehensive skills are being put to the sword over and over again...

I should probably tell you that I'm a church heathen... But, ironically I wasn't even being sentimental or biased... Your outburst clearly shows you up as highly prejudiced. So, you have become the judge and jury that determine and prove guilt? Interesting...

In cases of such sensitivity, people who have prematurely passed judgement often accuse those being tactfully neutral as speaking from both sides... Let me be a bit clearer: I'm not a fan nor supporter of Pastor Biodun, same way I could care less about your emirs, or politicians... Every man is subject to the laws of the land...

Dear Atheist, a spiritual designation doesn't automatically confer celibacy or decency... That's why most men of God, Imams, priests, even atheists get mired in such inappropriate conducts.

I sense you have taken a firm, though misguided, stand against the accused based on what you heard (mere speculations), and can't be bothered about law and judiciary... But, I choose to give room for doubts. Every one is innocent until truly proven guilty.

Please, bring forward better and more balanced arguments, not ones portraying you as judgemental and prejudiced. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by anonimi: 10:11am On Jul 02, 2019
AmazonHippolyta:
Gullible sheeple undecided
Everything na devil handwork for their eye cheesy

True talk.

[img]https://rezinate.files./2016/12/sheeple-2.jpeg?w=627[/img]

2 Likes

Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by anonimi: 10:14am On Jul 02, 2019
spongeisback:
Actually you're the one being emotional because if you're being objective and none bias you would not absolve your pastor of the blame as you did, you would not try to make a religious issue but about humanity. You want to give Biodun the chance to clear his name in court fine why don't you also give Busola that same chance? You're a hypocrite, you want to poke holes in Busola's story and make her look like a liar and at the same time you're going on about me being prejudiced? Just go through your comments on this matter and see for yourself.

I see that you willfully omitted the part where a pastor is meant to be a moral guide and you yet again added an Imams and an atheist forgetting that we (me and atheist and Imams) never claim to hear from god and have the Holy Spirit. Why should a pastor, called by god be involved in sexual scandals not once or twice?

Don't try to trivialize sexual immorality to being just human OK? You can't claim to be born again and still claim to be "just human". YES I've taken a stand an unlike you am not hiding under the cloak of "let the court decide" because what you condone says a lot about you.

If you want the court to decide biodun's fate then you should also give busola the same chance instead of speculating and telling well packaged lies because it's obvious where you stand and by your earliest comments the only room for doubts you've given is making excuses for the pastor while castigating Busola. The attached is from your Bible.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9747729_screenshot201907020427252_pngecb6b1338140cde7eb0bada4ac168c8f

Please where is the passage from?
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by spongeisback: 10:17am On Jul 02, 2019
James 3:1.
anonimi:

Please where is the passage from?
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by am4truth(m): 10:24am On Jul 02, 2019
GodSaklek:
A big battle against all foreign religions and their nonsense gods has started, all foreign religions must find their way out of Africa soon, they have done more damages than good,we are far behind as a Continent,it doesn't give room for us to think with our brain,it takes away our senses,strength and ability to find solutions to our little problems,it enslaved us, it divide us, it scammed us our hard earned money and leaves us in poverty,our country,our Continent are struggling to survive,people are running out of the Continent, enough is enough,religions gives us no good but a bad leaders who will loots our national treasuries and share it with those suppose religion leaders,the later will rape our kids, sexually assault our sisters and our women and killed our people in the name of one nonsense foreign gods,they use religion to enslaved us and yet they are scared to criticised our bad leaders so that they won't close down their business empire(church), they lie to people, collect part of their salaries and use it to build schools that non of their members will not have access to,they spent the tithes and offering lavishly,use it to buy jet and a latest ride, and Use the remaining to carry olosho in abroad...

You are on your own....
Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by anonimi: 10:26am On Jul 02, 2019
spongeisback:
James 3:1.

Received with many thanks.
Stay blessed.

2 Likes

Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by flames01: 10:27am On Jul 02, 2019
derecho:
Sir,why can't we learn to keep our emotions under check and appreciate issues?He's just angry at the hypocrisy of many(provided the pastor is guilty).
And if you read your bible well you will understand that it unwise to judge a matter based on allegation.
Forget some of these pastors trying to sound politically correct on the social media.. forming empathy when they've not established a matter...The wise thing is wait until you find the matter to be true.
It's excusable for the hypocritical "celebrities" to speak the way they do but not a wise person.

Forget about hypocrisy or no hypocrisy; sexual immorality should never be traced to a pastor. Never. Once is a mistake, but doing it repeatedly has become a habit.

Have you asked yourself why Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo or even Adeyemi had never been accused of such before? Why Fatoyinbo always?! Ese accused himhim; now, Busola Dakolo is accusing him; and you think he is innocent?

Check this link to learn more about Randy Fatoyinbo:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1218603504968030&id=932061520288898
Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by glamorousbluice(f): 10:27am On Jul 02, 2019
[quote author=Gentlewarrior1 post=79862731]
You are indeed a mad bitch.
I only feel sorry for your kids and the man that will keep a senseless LovePeddler like u in his house.
Dumb bitch na u go rot in jail.

Anuofia [/quote
Lols....cry cry baby...I never even talk give u and ur crying blood..are u sure ur in another country like u say or ur in Ajegunle claiming abroad grin grin
For your information my husband is not a rapist like u..repent before u bite more than u can chew..useless man
Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by flames01: 10:29am On Jul 02, 2019
MrPRevailer:

If you were under subjection to prove this with concreate evidence or face firing squad can you?

Talk is cheap now. On the judgement day it's not.
May God give you wisdom.

Your desire to defend this obvious shame, do you think it will give you soft landing on judgement day? Stop deceiving yourself. Defending a pervert pastor isn't ticket to heaven.

Read here to purge your ignorance :

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1218603504968030&id=932061520288898
Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by flames01: 10:33am On Jul 02, 2019
Angelfrost:

Okay... So, you caught them in the act? You have the dirty pics? Or maybe a signed confession from the man?.

P.S: If it be true, then he is indeed a statutory rapist, just like the former CBN governor and current Kano Emir, as well as most of our senators, and national leaders from the North... undecided

The Kano Emir, etc that you mentioned married those girls with parental consent. Did Busola's parent give Fatoyinbo the consent to fucck their underaged daughter?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pornographic Films Shot In Catholic Church Without Permission / Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place / Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.