Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina (11335 Views)

10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) / Seven Kinds Of Ladies Around A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by iluvMAMAV: 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
Rekhina:

ilumamav okwaala gi ...kikikikikiki
ordinary Corper shun grin
.....Ordinary corper shey ....

but i better pass Ashawo 4 dubai hotel
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by Deepfeel(m): 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2019
Rekhina:
Odukwu mid 3Oindeed lmao
Is it more or less?
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by Deepfeel(m): 5:51pm On Jul 03, 2019
Rekhina:

ilumamav okwaala gi ...kikikikikiki
ordinary Corper shun grin
Stop this jealousy biko grin
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by Rekhina(f): 5:52pm On Jul 03, 2019
iluvMAMAV:
.....Ordinary corper shey ....

but i better pass Ashawo 4 dubai hotel
O boy jee gbo ezigbote ncha , because e no go reach u. who you better pass smallboy ,depending on her mummies pot. mummy i want to eat yaice and beans hahehe wink

bia ra ikpu ka nfu ,wt ur obsessed 2mins dick
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by IamPlato(m): 5:52pm On Jul 03, 2019
Abeg Dont Increase The Size Of My Big Head More Than you Have Done undecided

shocked

My Goodness! Ladies True Know How To Get Men Humbled... Even If I Didnt Want To Forgive, Your Message Just Poured Some Cold Hot Ice In My Head...

Your Message Overrides all The Wrongs... You Will Make A Good Poet Writer.

See As I De Smile

I Forgive You Sweet Soldier Girl kiss kiss

AnalQueenluci!
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by AnalQueenluci: 6:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
Hi
iluvMAMAV:

cry that guy has little dick afterall cry

cry

Yes of cos jealousy grin grin
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by AnalQueenluci: 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2019
IamPlato:
Abeg Dont Increase The Size Of My Big Head More Than you Have Done undecided

shocked

My Goodness! Ladies True Know How To Get Men Humbled... Even If I Didnt Want To Forgive, Your Message Just Poured Some Cold Hot Ice In My Head...

Your Message Overrides all The Wrongs... You Will Make A Good Poet Writer.

See As I De Smile

I Forgive You Sweet Soldier Girl kiss kiss

AnalQueenluci!

You are the best here ,Always have that in mind
Ozila is far behind you
My ambrosian poetry this evening is titled
" 9th Literal Walker" cheesy
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by AnalQueenluci: 7:18pm On Jul 03, 2019
9TH LITERAL WALKER

O 'Ye Thee Mediaval writer of beowulf
May thou shall see in full ,
A writer from another X-Dimension
So shall poetful space spirits mention,
His supernovic name without goof ,
Nor slumber ,like a celtic duke

Thou shall proclaim his wonderful name
Noble Platonic Danny Walker as Y'tame,
To rule the literal world of fantasy,
Write about hannibal ,write about Ye galaxy,
And humanity shall Alike Nostradame
Iamplato of 9th wonders without chooseful lame,

Ye listen ,Ye climaxed naked,
In thy willful Sweet bed,
While Reading and Hoping
For M.A.R.Y fantasies in Lucia Aar" being!

By Galaxy luciana

to Danny Walker

1 Like

Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by AnalQueenluci: 7:31pm On Jul 03, 2019
Deepfeel:

Stop this jealousy biko grin

Feelings 4 him ,dats good smiley ...he said i slept wt high n mighty do you believe that? wink
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by Deepfeel(m): 7:38pm On Jul 03, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Feelings 4 him ,dats good smiley ...he said i slept wt high n mighty do you believe that? wink
Eeeennn i don't know you tell me smiley
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by AnalQueenluci: 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2019
Deepfeel:

Eeeennn i don't know you tell me smiley

I see u dont know i shud tell you hoh..?!

Deepfeel i have slept with your dad ..

And thats d truth ,n no poetry to calm you down like i did to iamplato ..

U shud be afraid of me 2000miles away ,check my photo u see those hands of mine has handle Ak-47 ,Pump machine ,Assault 9mg , Thompson & Vpistol(myheart) 2020
.daggars ...Asnov41 n his cousin Roninhell
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by Deepfeel(m): 8:00pm On Jul 03, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

U shud be afraid of me 2000miles away ,check my photo u see those hands of mine has handle Ak-47 ,Pump machine ,Assault 9mg , Thompson & Vpistol(myheart) 2020
Hahaha calm down babe when I say something must kill a man I meant it , not scared to die young I have had near death experience in a religious crisis in Jos when it started back then in 2000
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by Bigcowhorn: 8:14pm On Jul 03, 2019
IamPlato:
Imagine! So its wack to you all these while but you have been pretending and lying to me that its good.... Anyway, that people for...

Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by Bigcowhorn: 8:17pm On Jul 03, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Beggar ..come n have it let me see smiley , deepfeel is in my house right now digging it ,while u will cry till eternity ..
deepfeel go n on the water heater lets bath ,is already cold ...will u

Non wondeeeeeeeeer!
So that crook don port to Tiv land?
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by Bigcowhorn: 8:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Jeez take it easy. I know he's getting on your nerves with the apple thing but you sound like you are angry today.
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by Bigcowhorn: 8:29pm On Jul 03, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Yes u ar harmless rapists ,i no dear cool

U young guys know i enjoy u around me , But fantasizing about my ass is grossly unethical

Yeah, I figured that's why I cutting down on such talk. But just so you know it. But just so you know it. It's you i want. All of you. Some guys just love older women.
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by AnalQueenluci: 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Jeez take it easy. I know he's getting on your nerves with the apple thing but you sound like you are angry today.

grin grin grin not really ,am calm dear ,
Y will i be angry wt u nice guys
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by AnalQueenluci: 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Non wondeeeeeeeeer!

He is here already , wink
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by AnalQueenluci: 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Yeah, I figured that's why I cutting down on such talk. But just so you know it. But just so you know it. It's you i want. All of you. Some guys just love older women.

Cut the crap @ d bolded smiley
,u will be amazed how young i look ...
Inside me is 45 while outside is 28...

My friend is hardwork ,u think major is just an ass rank title ,

Neverdless ,seun is doing a good job wt his nairaland , am just aving stress ones in 3months just today...

1 Like

Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by AnalQueenluci: 8:50pm On Jul 03, 2019
Deepfeel:

Hahaha calm down babe when I say something must kill a man I meant it , not scared to die young I have had near death experience in a religious crisis in Jos when it started back then in 2000

Y will u be afraid ,by d time a revolver enters ur narrow asshole u shall cry like the philistine of the patriachy era wink smiled
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by Deepfeel(m): 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Y will u be afraid ,by d time a revolver enters ur narrow asshole u shall cry like the philistine of the patriachy era wink smiled
Hahaha will you allow that to happen to me?
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by Deepfeel(m): 9:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Non wondeeeeeeeeer!
Who ported to tiv land?
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by Deepfeel(m): 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Guy this begging u are doing on my behalf what is the motive are you trying to still my apple pie? undecided grin
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by Bigcowhorn: 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Cut the crap @ d bolded smiley
,u will be amazed how young i look ...
Inside me is 45 while outside is 28...

My friend is hardwork ,u think major is just an ass rank title ,

Neverdless ,seun is doing a good job wt his nairaland , am just aving stress ones in 3months just today...

It's not just your 28 year old body, it's the 45 year old you that also gets' me. You are still soft and very lovable. You will never understand but never mind. I will keep off from now on.
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by Bigcowhorn: 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2019
Deepfeel:

Guy this begging u are doing on my behalf what is the motive are you trying to still my apple pie? undecided grin

Nope
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by Deepfeel(m): 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Nope
My elders from tiv land will hear this grin
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by Anchor111: 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
Amatarasha:
Be warned!
Or you give me a wicked injection? I think I will be in Owerri this December. Maybe I could fall sick. cheesy
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2019
Rekhina:
cool cool
show up, so that we can run package together
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by Bigcowhorn: 9:56pm On Jul 03, 2019
Deepfeel:

My elders from tiv land will hear this grin

Them go flog tire
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by IamPlato(m): 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

9TH LITERAL WALKER

O 'Ye Thee Mediaval writer of beowulf
May thou shall see in full ,
A writer from another X-Dimension
So shall poetful space spirits mention,
His supernovic name without goof ,
Nor slumber ,like a celtic duke

Thou shall proclaim his wonderful name
Noble Platonic Danny Walker as Y'tame,
To rule the literal world of fantasy,
Write about hannibal ,write about Ye galaxy,
And humanity shall Alike Nostradame
Iamplato of 9th wonders without chooseful lame,

Ye listen ,Ye climaxed naked,
In thy willful Sweet bed,
While Reading and Hoping
For M.A.R.Y fantasies in Lucia Aar" being!

By Galaxy luciana

to Danny Walker

shocked thought you were single... Didnt know you were married to Shakespeare ... Wonderfully coined? Chai
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by IamPlato(m): 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

You are the best here ,Always have that in mind
Ozila is far behind you
My ambrosian poetry this evening is titled
" 9th Literal Walker" cheesy
sweet girl kiss
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by Bigcowhorn: 10:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
IamPlato:
shocked thought you were single... Didnt know you were married to Shakespeare ... Wonderfully coined? Chai

She's Micheal Jackson's widow

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These.. / 5 Most Annoying Things That Can Happen During Sex / Some Girls Will Never Cease To Amaze Me (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.