Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Wanted To Bring A Car From Ghana To Lagos - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Wanted To Bring A Car From Ghana To Lagos (346 Views)

Innoson Should Look Into Partnership With Toyota To Bring Back The Corolla / I Can Help You Buy Any Car From The USA Auction And Bring It Down To Nigeria. / Please Share Your Experience From Buying A Car From Auction Export (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wanted To Bring A Car From Ghana To Lagos by DLuciano: 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2019
A car is to be brought in from Accra Ghana to Lagos Nigeria by land, not smuggling because duty will be paid. Please if it's your business or knows someone that is in that business and very reliable please contact me here, or post me your number. If you're not genuine please fade away. Thx.

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Tacoma Tokunbo For Sale / Awoof!! Direct Belgium Benz E350, 2015 Model @10:5m / 2006 Registered Toyota Camry sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.