Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Chief ogbonnaya To Naira Marley: You Stole Our Dance Step For 'Soapy' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chief ogbonnaya To Naira Marley: You Stole Our Dance Step For 'Soapy' (27289 Views)

My Husband Gifted Me Lexus 2020, You Stole The Pictures Online, Nigerians / Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins / Naira Marley Introduces 'Soapy Dance' Wizkid, Olamide, Zlatan, Lilkesh React.Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief ogbonnaya To Naira Marley: You Stole Our Dance Step For 'Soapy' by Elemosho478: 10:34am On Jul 02, 2019
GMbuharii:
All of you are all foooolls.

You are all a disgrace to manhood.

The idiot naira Marley is one of the biggest fooolll I have ever seen. I pity your parents.

Everybody should petition the authorities to ban this dance and any,every music associated with it.

But people like you support Lil Wayne and all other Gangsta US artistes that always rap about Gun, Pussy and Drugs
Re: Chief ogbonnaya To Naira Marley: You Stole Our Dance Step For 'Soapy' by Starz825(m): 10:35am On Jul 02, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:
Is that why buhari is confused
Buhari is not confused...he is Wise..so to avoid division...
Re: Chief ogbonnaya To Naira Marley: You Stole Our Dance Step For 'Soapy' by seanwilliam(m): 10:35am On Jul 02, 2019
maybachmusic:

Its OK

But your type worship lil Wayne who won a grammy on a head giving based song

Hypocrite

The earlier you all stop forming holy . the better. With all these holiness. Country still a shlthole
GOD bless u. dem dey find cheap like

1 Like

Re: Chief ogbonnaya To Naira Marley: You Stole Our Dance Step For 'Soapy' by Zoroaster: 11:46am On Jul 02, 2019
LisaAnne:
so dance step that encourages masturbation is now a thing to be proud about
yes.. Its better than rape
Re: Chief ogbonnaya To Naira Marley: You Stole Our Dance Step For 'Soapy' by 2FlowZ(m): 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
true talk mane

maybachmusic:

Its OK

But your type worship lil Wayne who won a grammy on a head giving based song

Hypocrite

The earlier you all stop forming holy . the better. With all these holiness. Country still a shlthole
Re: Chief ogbonnaya To Naira Marley: You Stole Our Dance Step For 'Soapy' by olumalcolm(m): 1:04pm On Jul 02, 2019
GMbuharii:

The idiot naira Marley is one of the biggest fooolll I have ever seen. I pity your parents.

Everybody should petition the authorities to ban this dance and any,every music associated with it.
He is a complete disgrace to this generation. Sometimes i see inventions by the generations before our parents, fine some of our elders eg Nigerian politicians have caused more harm than good to this generation while some have done good eg chinua achebe, and some few that i cant rem their names but this generation seem to be getting everything wrong from yahoo, thuggery, rape, now soapy {masturbation} dance moves. I wonder what the next generation will look like. We dont seem to be concerned with the political happenings around us but i pray it wont be late before we realise the level of destruction we are experiencing presently and the ones still in stock with code name RUGA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chief ogbonnaya To Naira Marley: You Stole Our Dance Step For 'Soapy' by EmekaBlue(m): 1:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
grin Barrack boys oya go use sojas collect ur settlement
Re: Chief ogbonnaya To Naira Marley: You Stole Our Dance Step For 'Soapy' by Tiwatopebabe(f): 3:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
GMbuharii:

Exactly! And to think the guy is ugly, with mouth like slackened oversized pants. His only contribution to a country we are hoping gets habitable is the glorification of yahooyahoo and mumu dance. Oponu. Like Olamide said, he should just go and continue with his corpse-washing business in London

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief ogbonnaya To Naira Marley: You Stole Our Dance Step For 'Soapy' by Mryacks: 5:20pm On Jul 02, 2019
LisaAnne:
so dance step that encourages masturbation is now a thing to be proud about

Hmmmm....this just tells you the times we are in..smh
Re: Chief ogbonnaya To Naira Marley: You Stole Our Dance Step For 'Soapy' by kaydp: 5:54pm On Jul 02, 2019
Hello @Xfire, How have you been? This is Dolapo. I don't know if you still remember me. I lost contact with you since you stopped using bbm. Lol I decided to call you out here to avoid attention.
Re: Chief ogbonnaya To Naira Marley: You Stole Our Dance Step For 'Soapy' by Reelmii: 6:22pm On Jul 02, 2019
tydi:
This one and his crew doesn't know what they want yet, chief of which town. When they are ready for music we will know.
chief of soapy town
Re: Chief ogbonnaya To Naira Marley: You Stole Our Dance Step For 'Soapy' by Emylex: 8:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
Very useless dance, I dislike this guy with passion
Re: Chief ogbonnaya To Naira Marley: You Stole Our Dance Step For 'Soapy' by Jaybrown70: 9:03pm On Jul 02, 2019
kallmemrB:
Even the person that invented Zanku dance is not a Musician... So make una go sitdown
Bro please who invented zanku?
Re: Chief ogbonnaya To Naira Marley: You Stole Our Dance Step For 'Soapy' by Moode(m): 9:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
The soap is slippery
Re: Chief ogbonnaya To Naira Marley: You Stole Our Dance Step For 'Soapy' by Fortunex9(m): 11:55pm On Jul 02, 2019
This Marley Guy , should be thrown in a deep pit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Stuns On The Cover Of Voodoo Magazine / The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) / "I Am 22 Years Old" — Lasisi Elenu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.