Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Regina Askia Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation (41780 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Askia Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by tony5(m): 9:16am On Jul 02, 2019
Going Through Everyone's Comments, I Have Some Contribution. This Year, Pastor Biodun Uploaded Pictures Of Himself In Famous Designer Wears Which Will Definitely Attract Sly Queen Even They'll Go As Far As Sending Him Nudes,irresistible Temptation. Pst Biodun A.k.a Krest Have Been Alleged To Sleep With His Female Church Member Which He Paid Them Dollars In Times Of Their Need,exploiting Their Weakness. Nemesis Is A Bastard Which Always Preserve Our Wrong Past. Pst. Krest Took Advantage Of Her Because She's Young And Inexperience,even Though She Might Have Feeling For Pst.Krest. This Scenerio Happened In The Novel "Things Fall Apart" Chinua Achebe. The Priest Was Wise Not To Take Advantage Of The Girl, Lastly,why Was He At Their House That Morning? He Had A Wife And Could Have Bleep Her That Morning Instead Of Ruin Her Inner Piece, In Every Story,there Is Always An Element Of Truth
Re: Regina Askia Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 02, 2019
Deepfeel:

Has anyone in your family won any beauty pageant of any category at all in Nigeria? Well Regina has ok so your pictures should be everywhere winning competitions if you look better than her, indomie generation you don't even know who Regina is
winning beauty pageant doesn't mean you are beautiful. I've seen ugly girls won pageants but I agree I was pretty harsh it's just because I'm angry with all these celebrities talking nonsense because they know it would trend when pictures of a little girl that raped few days ago have been posted over and over again on twitter but none of these celebrities has said anything about it because she is not a celebrity
Re: Regina Askia Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Contraflexure: 9:23am On Jul 02, 2019
Drake2021:

Yes, Regina Askia is this one, what happened.
Re: Regina Askia Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Contraflexure: 9:23am On Jul 02, 2019
Ubdavis:

You are a small boy of yesterday..
Re: Regina Askia Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by JustHector(m): 9:24am On Jul 02, 2019
In my humble opinion, in as much as I believe her story it would be unjust to blame Pastor Biodun alone in this rape saga...let's talk about her sister(s).. They made her vulnerable! In the first 25 mins interview,she said they literally forced her to join that divine club when she came home from Suleija. They made her go against her wishes and made her join the club..Fast forward to the first rape event..she said one of the sisters was in the house with her when PST Biodun came around at 6.30am, where was she if I may ask?Didn't she hear her sister screaming? After the ordeal, he went out to his car to take Krest, came back, forced Busola to drink, probably spent another 10mins telling her she should be happy a MOG disvirgined her bla..bla..bla.. I ask again where was her sister? Was the house that huge she slept through all of these? Or was she a part of this from the beginning? Did her sister set her up? She should have been the key witness to these allegations. Until she comes out to explain what she was doing when a man was raping her sister in her mother's house, then she might as well be a collaborator. Biodun Fats could be guilty allegedly but in the long run, without a witness,it would be her word against his.

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by greggng: 9:37am On Jul 02, 2019
Contraflexure:

Regina Askia is 'this one'!
Who are you please?

Your question suggests that you are an endomie generation pikin....when I am through with my meal I will come and educate you about that woman called Regina.askia
Re: Regina Askia Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Iamwaterpark(m): 9:39am On Jul 02, 2019
tony5:
Going Through Everyone's Comments, I Have Some Contribution. This Year, Pastor Biodun Uploaded Pictures Of Himself In Famous Designer Wears Which Will Definitely Attract Sly Queen Even They'll Go As Far As Sending Him Nudes,irresistible Temptation. Pst Biodun A.k.a Krest Have Been Alleged To Sleep With His Female Church Member Which He Paid Them Dollars In Times Of Their Need,exploiting Their Weakness. Nemesis Is A Bastard Which Always Preserve Our Wrong Past. Pst. Krest Took Advantage Of Her Because She's Young And Inexperience,even Though She Might Have Feeling For Pst.Krest. This Scenerio Happened In The Novel "Things Fall Apart" Chinua Achebe. The Priest Was Wise Not To Take Advantage Of The Girl, Lastly,why Was He At Their House That Morning? He Had A Wife And Could Have Bleep Her That Morning Instead Of Ruin Her Inner Piece, In Every Story,there Is Always An Element Of Truth

Only God knows what the truth is...... In my opinion, the pastor should take time out for a retreat. If he's wrong, it might be difficult but apologizing will be the best thing for him to do. If he is not guilty, God will definitely solve the mystery.
Re: Regina Askia Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Erolow(f): 9:49am On Jul 02, 2019
shocked
Re: Regina Askia Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by akinwun(m): 9:55am On Jul 02, 2019
alphaNomega:
After a forensic analysis, nothing can be more true...
Facts are as follows.

1. Pst Biodun did not violently r@pe Busola. He manupulated her into agreeing to open her legs after being romantic with her.
2. Busola was a virgin prior to her experience with Biodun
3. They had multiple consentual s3x as at then
4. She fell madly in love with him as at then
5. He broke her heart as a result of a promise he couldnt fulfill. Maybe she expected him to throw his wife and marry her later on I cant say what that was its between both of them.
6. She became promiscuous due to the emotional trauma Biodun placed on her at an early age.
7. She left a trail of whoredom before she met Timi.
8. They started having crisis in marriage. Timi made her talk
9. Looking back at her life over the years, and how messed up it had been, she connected the dots back to Biodun blaming him for her misery
10. she then came up with the rape story because she felt that consentual sex at that age was still rape(she didnt know at that time tho)
11. shes a pained woman living in regrets of how she ruined her youth and blames Biodun for her mysery
12. She want to see him suffer thats the only way she feels she would heal..

"Hell hath no fury than a scorned woman"

Everyone who has lived a promiscuous life will always try to escape the shame by blaming someone else. She already had in it her to be able to knack the guy on a car bonnet.

We know them. Spoilt adventurous brats. Her sister too was the same and Biodun chopped that one too.

I have seen this exact thing happen to a couple before and they did blame someone else after the husband found out after 10 years that he married an ex runz girl.The man was furious and was pushing the wife to help him file charges against the accused figure. We advised him against it because of the revelations we knew witnesses will bring which his did not know about.

After all the drama they still went their separate ways. The Dakolo guy is in something bigger than he can handle and his wife will never tell him the truth

Guys like Dakolo who place themselves at the top level in terms of moral values never recover when they stupidly start digging up their wife's past. After the anger with Biodun ends it will refocus on the wife.

Biodun 15 years ago was a young boy like Busola with both their hormones raging. The Timi guy is a disgrace to manhood. You dig up your wife's whoring history and she easily manipulated you with the most basic lie that comes naturally to a girl cheesy cheesy "I was raped when I was 15" " I lost my virginity while riding a bicycle" That babe will wake up at night, go to the bathroom open Twitter and have a good laugh at how dumb the world is. I'm starting to like her now sef

Look at this way, fine clean boy Pastor with women throwing themselves at you. His mission was none other than CHOP ONE CHOP ALL. Let's not judge him by who he is now. Times were different in Nigeria then and clearly did not rape her.

He chopped her and the sister and still chopped her again after Dakolo came into the picture. He has a right to be angry. The pastor made an error of judgement and so did the spoilt brat.

THE BIGGEST TRUTH OF IT IS THAT THE DAKOLOS ARE PAINED THAT BIODUN MOVED AHEAD TO BECOME SUCCESSFUL. IF HE WERE A POOR FARMER OR TRUCK PUSHER MRS DAKOLO WOULD HAVE HEALED YEARS AGO. THIS BEHAVIOUR OF BITTERNESS HAS REPEATED ITSELF SO MANY TIMES IN HISTORY. I AM NOT SAYING BIODUN IS CLEAN..NO HE IS SOILED TOO. BUT BUSOLA IS PAINTING HIM FAR DARKER THAN HE IS.

"Got pregnant twice o...all for the choir master (Timi). got married in same church and received car gift from the same pastor.... Krest kee you there!"

Lol You did not also mention she got "raped" on multiple occasions. hahaha cheesy

Lol. it just shows u sexual promiscuity is in her body. She's still probably pained Biodun never made her his final choice. Also for her unfortunate husband, that one was busy feasting on her when he was choirmaster - thinking he was d sharpest man around. Gossip must have got to him later on in his marriage that the Pastor don chop him wife waka pass, clean mouth.

That must have been a real real pain and bruise to his ego. I feel for him. U know what it feels like to have sex with ur wife but keep seeing the image of someone who had got there before u. U cant understand the psychological damage. It serves men of his kind right: see the way he was worshipping his wife in his 'iyawo mi' video then; who would have thought she could have had such dark past?

Women may have some innocent-looking face or manner but u dont wanna know their secrets; where theyve been. U would be shocked! 90% of them!!
undisputable analysis from an expert
Re: Regina Askia Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by kernel01: 9:56am On Jul 02, 2019
Contraflexure:

Who are you please?

That's the height of his exposure, don't blame his ignorance.
Re: Regina Askia Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by flames01: 10:11am On Jul 02, 2019
aystunt:
RAPE is a crime against the land, his illicit affair is his case with God. If he committed adultery thats between him, God and his flocks.

It is not just against God; it is against the body of Christ, a sin to tarnish the name of Christ in the eyes of unbelievers.

Do you know how many people would have been dissapointed by this; especially new converts?

Do you know how many women he would have warped their understanding of God, knowing that he is a married pastor and sleeping with them?

His sins are against God, against The body of Christ, against the souls of every new convert and against the faith of anyone who is contemplating becoming a Christian.

In case you have never read it before, the scriptures says "whoever causes any of these little ones to sin, it is better that a grinding stone be hanged around his neck and he should be thrown into the sea until he drowns."

Your calling as a Christian is not to defend an adulterous, sinful, shameless pastor that cannot control his preek; your calling is to serve and love God only.

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Contraflexure: 10:16am On Jul 02, 2019
greggng:

Your question suggests that you are an endomie generation pikin....when I am through with my meal I will come and educate you about that woman called Regina.askia

Confusionists everywhere. It's a pity!
Re: Regina Askia Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Deepfeel(m): 10:54am On Jul 02, 2019
lilbest4:
winning beauty pageant doesn't mean you are beautiful. I've seen ugly girls won pageants but I agree I was pretty harsh it's just because I'm angry with all these celebrities talking nonsense because they know it would trend when pictures of a little girl that raped few days ago have been posted over and over again on twitter but none of these celebrities has said anything about it because she is not a celebrity
What is your definition of the word ugly?
You are angry cause you believe Regina askia used this Mrs dakolo's rape as an advantage to remain relevant in the public eye but it's not true that lady was at the top of her career in those days when people like Genevieve were still looking up to her like a role model but she chose family over fame left the fame and has lived quietly with her family in the US ever since, I bet people like her have experienced what Mrs dakolo's experienced in the past she's lending her voice for a reason
Re: Regina Askia Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by GreatLion(m): 11:53am On Jul 02, 2019
[i][/i]*COZA & THE NOLLYWOOD EXPERIENCE**

The same pastor that raped , wedded you and your husband
The same pastor gave you a car as your wedding gift...
You were still a worker in that church till date
You didn't complain

Now you and your husband left the church,
You regain your voice to speak out...

Most raped victims I Know always hated the men who raped them with passion, if they were given an opportunity to kill the man self, they will do it without thinking twice..

He raped you the first time in your house, no shout, no struggled, he disvirgin you,
You quickly clean up the blood stains that proved you were a virgin so that your sister should not know..
He raped you a second time
The third time, his wife put to birth, you went to his house to greet the new born baby, the pastor quickly had rape you again in his own house whereas the wife and maybe visitors that came to greet the new born baby were present, you stood up, adjust your pants and skirt, greeted the baby and went home...

Make we still dey reason for Nigeria oo, not because an influencial pastor is involved, so it's true

I'm not saying the pastor too is above mistakes cos we are all humans and prone to making mistakes but haba!!!!!!

This is a consesual sex to me and not rape.....

An opinion on the matter
Re: Regina Askia Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by dyydxx: 12:08pm On Jul 02, 2019
ayokellany:

As he served the jail term for the Ese affairs or did she claim he was rape or she blackmailed him for money he wasn't willing to keep giving ? I know pastor Sulimon as been accused by 2 to 3 ladies n he is still standing plus where are the other 30 cases you listed from ?

Where will the Dakolos get the 1 billion from after damaging his image knowing how he earn his living his strongly tied to his image ? While am not saying he should not be jailed if convicted, everyone should also understand the lady husband could be trying to get back at him for the unfortunate happenings experienced as his church members.

It is not a crime to be a womaniser, this is exactly what the woman want. There is nothing more obscene with pastors with 3 - 4 wives yet church members stick to the same church for whatever reason. To be clear this man will not be going down on the claim of false rape no matter what the woman does. I am sure he's intelligent enough n what to do, he as the money, knowledge to see this through.

Nobody has accused suleman of rape. Stephanie otobo recanted, and i dont know any other ladies who have come out to accuse the man of anything. The 30 ladies are from his time at Unililorin when he was the don dada.
Let him make an example of timi and his wife if he's truly innocent. No innocent man allows his reputation destroyed like that.
it is not a crime to be a womaniser, but it's wolve in sheep clothing pastoring over young girls as a serial womaniser. No one is safe in that environment, on public safety grounds he's not fit before he slaughters all the babes in church grin grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by dyydxx: 12:10pm On Jul 02, 2019
derecho:
Not everyone takes action without thinking through like the Dakolos at least.I expected you to ask:Why is Busola Dakolo not suing him for rape (as she claimed)? Or is rape not a crime?

because it's 17 yrs ago. Her aim isnt to sue him. her aim is to expose him, and while at it get her inner healing. Karma is a bitch and you can't dictate to karma what time it will strike. Once the man is well known as the legendary philanderer, the slayer of coza church girls, the serial sexual predator...that's enough to serve as a deterrent to other ladies. That's the main aim of the revelation, not to sue him for rape charges after 17 years
Re: Regina Askia Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by dyydxx: 12:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
bishoptolucci:

My brother, God destroyed Eli without destroying Israel. God killed Ananias and Sapphira without scattering the church, God killed and destroyed Saul without scattering Israel. God removed the 'almighty' Moses out of the way and disciplined him without scattering the house of Israel. As children of God, we must not handle matters scripturally. God is a consuming fire, anyone that identifies with Him and doesn't admit to wrongs when confronted with it through the agency of face to face confrontation and coming through elders the accused is answerable to and he still remains adamant, then i will keep quiet

who says coza as a church should scatter? and what is wrong with removing the soul cause of all the troubles there? and who says those your procedures havent been done. Before Efe walters came out publicly do you know how many things were said behind the scenes to try to resolve the issue. The man just doesnt care

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by dyydxx: 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
GreatLion:
[i][/i]*COZA & THE NOLLYWOOD EXPERIENCE**

The same pastor that raped , wedded you and your husband
The same pastor gave you a car as your wedding gift...
You were still a worker in that church till date
You didn't complain

Now you and your husband left the church,
You regain your voice to speak out...

Most raped victims I Know always hated the men who raped them with passion, if they were given an opportunity to kill the man self, they will do it without thinking twice..

He raped you the first time in your house, no shout, no struggled, he disvirgin you,
You quickly clean up the blood stains that proved you were a virgin so that your sister should not know..
He raped you a second time
The third time, his wife put to birth, you went to his house to greet the new born baby, the pastor quickly had rape you again in his own house whereas the wife and maybe visitors that came to greet the new born baby were present, you stood up, adjust your pants and skirt, greeted the baby and went home...

Make we still dey reason for Nigeria oo, not because an influencial pastor is involved, so it's true

I'm not saying the pastor too is above mistakes cos we are all humans and prone to making mistakes but haba!!!!!!

This is a consesual sex to me and not rape.....

An opinion on the matter

There is no consensual sex of underage at 17 years. its statutory rape.

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by dyydxx: 12:18pm On Jul 02, 2019
ayokellany:

How you both believe you have the right to tell others what to do is beyond me, the man will pursue only whatever is advantageous to him n his church "business" alone.

Good for him. But dont come here and defend him. If he's innocent, you can't just sit by and have your reputation forever tarnished by lies if they are truly lies and there is not a single iota of truth. And this are recurrent accusations of sexual impropreity. Not one off situations, so Yes he can do what he wants, it doesn't help rebuild his already battered and forever tarnished reputation.

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by oluwalonprovide(m): 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2019
The Dakolo's Family didn't know what they started. The drama continues and might be a chaos for them at the end of everything, the pastor has stepped down. Timi always said the wife was a virgin back then, now we are hearing she was raped at different occasions by the pastor. How sure are we that the 3 children were not born out of wedlock since we discovered they have been having terminating pregnancy before their wedding? How sure are we that Timi Dakolo is the real father of the 3 children since we are just hearing about the rape issue after many years?

The pastor had sex with her, yes! that's true but i don't believe that's rape.....
It happened more than twice, no threats, no weapon and she's enjoying it and she never tell us what the man has done for her in return since. No one will ever say a word like this and tell us the whole scene.

#SAYNOTOFALSEWITNESS
#SAYNOTORAPE
Re: Regina Askia Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by abels(m): 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
ASK THE FOOL O
Contraflexure:

Who are you please?
Re: Regina Askia Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by derecho(m): 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
OK sir...
Unfortunately not everyone sees him that way.This if well handled would endear him to more people.
dyydxx:

because it's 17 yrs ago. Her aim isnt to sue him. her aim is to expose him, and while at it get her inner healing. Karma is a bitch and you can't dictate to karma what time it will strike. Once the man is well known as the legendary philanderer, the slayer of coza church girls, the serial sexual predator...that's enough to serve as a deterrent to other ladies. That's the main aim of the revelation, not to sue him for rape charges after 17 years
Re: Regina Askia Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by nrexzy: 4:18pm On Jul 02, 2019
SaintLucia:
So what happens if the allegations is true?
After 20yrs of no report or evidence?
Re: Regina Askia Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by nrexzy: 4:20pm On Jul 02, 2019
Loisemm:

Don't sound so naive pls. If it's false, he will fight it tooth and nail. Didn't Suleiman and the Salvation Army pastor fight their accusers? Haba. With all his money and influence, Biodun Fatoyinbo would have moved heaven and earth to protect his name. Even gone to court since. But in this case, if he goes to court... He may lose more because he may not be able to handle the can of worms that will be opened. Didn't you hear him say that he knows many other women will come out to join the list of accusers? My friend, he knows he is guilty. May not be of rape per say but of sexual misconduct on a minor.

With this current step down move, he is wise. At least, he can show repentance and do restitution, be accepted back into people's hearts and come back stronger God willing. May God continue to help us all.
What would he gain from fighting a battle with someone who has nothing to loss?
Re: Regina Askia Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by SaintLucia: 4:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
nrexzy:

After 20yrs of no report or evidence?
Same way Bill Cosby went to jail in 2019 for a rape case committed in 2004.

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by nrexzy: 4:28pm On Jul 02, 2019
SaintLucia:
Same way Bill Cosby went to jail in 2019 for a rape case committed in 2004.
The case was reported and evidence were shown Ba..
So this one...
Hr raped her, she remained in his church, she met her hubby in his church, married in his church, got gifts from his church, still a member of his church.. And the husband said he married his wife a virgin...
Bros reason small e go EPP u
Re: Regina Askia Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by obinnawhyte(m): 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2019
GistConnect:
GistMore.com

Nigerian ex-beauty queen, Rigina Askia reacts Biodun Fatoyinbo rape allegation and stepping down as COZA senior pastor after Busola, the wife of popular singer, Timi Dakolo had alleged that the COZA founder forcefully raped her when she was young.

Read her post...

Lalasticlala
Aunty are you concluding already that he did it because to me her story of the Rape really for now don't add up and I'm seeing more Feminist agenda than reality in this whole thing.
Just as I'm totally against rape because is a tool any woman can use against any man irrespective of your status or personality and the society always in most cases tends to believe the woman without giving the man any benefits of doubt yet we have cases of FALSE RAPE ACCUSATIONS.
If the reverse is the case I doubt any of you will jump in quick to believe the man.
So far I see an issue of Ignorance not Consent.
It was a long time and she claimed she was 18, who knows how old the Pastor was then because I don't see much age difference in their pictures trending and was that how she got disvirgined for this goes a long telling the kind of girl she may be growing up and expect an average 18 years old girl to be a virgin
So far the story doesn't add up but definitely the truth must come and anyone found guilty should be thoroughly dealt for both RAPE and DEFAMATION are bad
Re: Regina Askia Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by SaintLucia: 5:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
nrexzy:

The case was reported and evidence were shown Ba.. U finally sutrendered ba? Evidence were presented based on (Witnesses) those he raped and molested just like how Ese Walter came out in 2013 and now.
So this one...
Hr raped her, she remained in his church, she met her hubby in his church, married in his church, got gifts from his church, still a member of his church.. And the husband said he married his wife a virgin...
Bros reason small e go EPP u
U dey there wen they were discussing all these ba?
Re: Regina Askia Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by laudate: 8:30pm On Jul 03, 2019
Joromi12:
Busola he raped u. But u still attended his church for 10 years more and were even choir mistress. U and fatoyinbo are scum
Stop spreading lies. Say No to fake news. Busola left his church a few months after the incident, and joined Winners Chapel.
Re: Regina Askia Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by obinnawhyte(m): 12:06am On Jul 04, 2019
laudate:

Stop spreading lies. Say No to fake news. Busola left his church a few months after the incident, and joined Winners Chapel.
Ok, she left a few months after while she was still 18 and in her father's house?. I ask because you people are confusing me the more for another said Timi Dakolo met her in the church and the pastor also gave them 5million and a car gift on their wedding
Re: Regina Askia Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by laudate: 1:40am On Jul 04, 2019
obinnawhyte:

Ok, she left a few months after while she was still 18 and in her father's house?. I ask because you people are confusing me the more for another said Timi Dakolo met her in the church and the pastor also gave them 5million and a car gift on their wedding
She was 16 going to be 17 years old, when it happened. Timi Dakolo did not meet her in COZA. They met in another church and married in HOTR. I don't know why people keep peddling lies. And Fatoyinbo did not give them 5 million and a car. It is the rape apologists that made that one up.

Even Fatoyinbo's mentors know his hands are not clean and they have asked him to step down from the pulpit, and seek restoration from God.

Re: Regina Askia Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by obinnawhyte(m): 9:21am On Jul 04, 2019
laudate:

She was 16 going to be 17 years old, when it happened. Timi Dakolo did not meet her in COZA. They met in another church and married in HOTR. I don't know why people keep peddling lies. And Fatoyinbo did not give them 5 million and a car. It is the rape apologists that made that one up.

Even Fatoyinbo's mentors know his hands are not clean and they have asked him to step down from the pulpit, and seek restoration from God.
I don't have issues with him stepping down or not because that doesn't imply justice if actually he's guilty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Slays In New Instagram Photo / Patience Ozokwor Moved To Tears As Mercy Johnson Presents Generous Gifts to her / P-Square: Peter And Paul Okoye On A Private Jet (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.