Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,718 members, 7,805,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

#JusticeForKhole: Release Of A Child Rapist In Abuja Imminent - Tonto Dikeh - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #JusticeForKhole: Release Of A Child Rapist In Abuja Imminent - Tonto Dikeh (21002 Views)

Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures / Indonesian Child Rapist Begs For Mercy As He Receives 146 Lashes (Photos) / Woman Bites Off Tongue Of Rapist In South Africa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #JusticeForKhole: Release Of A Child Rapist In Abuja Imminent - Tonto Dikeh by JeromeBlack: 10:51am On Jul 02, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think Nigeria needs to emulate Saudi Arabia by limiting the rights and opinions of Christian women especially. A driving and social media ban for women in Nigeria is good to start with. Women are becoming more bold and their actions if not curtailed with strict rules will keep bringing down men of repute. Biodun is the victim today and I'm ashamed of how we Christians are dragging his innocent name in the mud.

We Christians have a lot to learn from our Muslim counterparts who would rather resolve their differences in private rather than bring shame to Islam and their mosques.

The freedom Nigerian women enjoys breeds the evil and abominable idea of feminism which is the driving force of false rape accusations. Timi and his foolish wife should be locked up and keys thrown in the ocean for bringing disrepute to Christianity.
The federal government should enforce the death penalty for false accusations of rape . Until this is done, there will be more women coming out to bring men down with rape. sad
Re: #JusticeForKhole: Release Of A Child Rapist In Abuja Imminent - Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 02, 2019
Dranoid:

You are not a born again Christian
Shut the hell up. If you want to express your views do it but don't start lying to cause arguments or garner sympathy

What do you even know about Christianity? I have been practicing Christianity in a holy way for over 25 years. I'm born again and it's between me and Jesus. No woman deserves this level of freedom enjoyed by women in this part of the world. The result is the incessant lies about non existent rape
Re: #JusticeForKhole: Release Of A Child Rapist In Abuja Imminent - Tonto Dikeh by babapressy(m): 10:52am On Jul 02, 2019
How I wish we can protest like this for corrupt election processes in this country.
wrong energy.....
Re: #JusticeForKhole: Release Of A Child Rapist In Abuja Imminent - Tonto Dikeh by Blackfire(m): 10:52am On Jul 02, 2019
And boko boys are looking for whom to use for target practice
Re: #JusticeForKhole: Release Of A Child Rapist In Abuja Imminent - Tonto Dikeh by StevenOba: 10:54am On Jul 02, 2019
Cuxigo:

Not limitation, it's just obvious
No you said one shouldn't clamour for justice 20 years after being raped. So I'm asking you, do you think rape should have a statute of limitation?

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForKhole: Release Of A Child Rapist In Abuja Imminent - Tonto Dikeh by owila4luv(m): 10:55am On Jul 02, 2019
jonnypie:
What fuckery is this...
senator tonto dike the law maker
Re: #JusticeForKhole: Release Of A Child Rapist In Abuja Imminent - Tonto Dikeh by karma2000: 10:55am On Jul 02, 2019
Tonto or toto or had better whatchout na little she suffered dat useless ashewo will be dealt by karma from the north if dat Joe does not shut her mouth now useless thing calling calling an able bodied man a 40sec man

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForKhole: Release Of A Child Rapist In Abuja Imminent - Tonto Dikeh by Comedian2019: 10:57am On Jul 02, 2019
GoTV:

The freedom Nigerian women enjoys breeds the evil and abominable idea of feminism which is the driving force of false rape accusations. Timi and his foolish wife should be locked up and keys thrown in the ocean for bringing disrepute to Christianity.
The federal government should enforce the death penalty for false accusations of rape . Until this is done, there will be more women coming out to bring men down with rape. sad
We need more objective people like you to make Nigeria great.
#saynotorape
#saynotofalseaccusation

3 Likes

Re: #JusticeForKhole: Release Of A Child Rapist In Abuja Imminent - Tonto Dikeh by Xisnin(m): 10:58am On Jul 02, 2019
Chanchit:
This is the type of justice we should all come together to clamor for. Not 20yrs later justice. The guy ought to have been lynched sef.
What have you ever stood for?
Lazy online keywboard warrior.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForKhole: Release Of A Child Rapist In Abuja Imminent - Tonto Dikeh by Benekruku(m): 11:00am On Jul 02, 2019
[s]
Satan66:
What's wrong with rape
Iyam now understanding
[/s]
Re: #JusticeForKhole: Release Of A Child Rapist In Abuja Imminent - Tonto Dikeh by spongeisback: 11:01am On Jul 02, 2019
Really a four year old being raped is wrong energy?since you know the election process was corrupt why don't you protest? Don't you've hand and legs to protest? You sit and your chair come on the internet to type this villager why don't you go and protest? This bastard that raped a toddler can be a politician tomorrow. Then he can continue his rape under immunity. Start thinking!
babapressy:
How I wish we can protest like this for corrupt election processes in this country.
wrong energy.....
Re: #JusticeForKhole: Release Of A Child Rapist In Abuja Imminent - Tonto Dikeh by Chanchit: 11:01am On Jul 02, 2019
Xisnin:
What have you ever stood for? Lazy online keywboard warrior.
Pele o, hard working online keyboard warrior.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForKhole: Release Of A Child Rapist In Abuja Imminent - Tonto Dikeh by Benekruku(m): 11:02am On Jul 02, 2019
[s]
Satan66:
What's wrong with rape
Iyam now understanding

Chanchit:
This is the type of justice we should all come together to clamor for. Not 20yrs later justice. The guy ought to have been lynched sef.
[/s]
Re: #JusticeForKhole: Release Of A Child Rapist In Abuja Imminent - Tonto Dikeh by RiyaGoddess(f): 11:02am On Jul 02, 2019
IamSoProlific:
Tonto gained an inch of my respect with the way she didn't involve herself with the coza stuff, as we await justice and truth to prevail.

Never reacted to please the public.

This is where we need protest, that is voicing out for the voiceless, fighting for the powerless.

Not advocating for one pained and bittered ex-olosho, when she dey collect motto,marriage sponsorship and honeymoon abroad, b!tch no cry out for rape oooo

Most Nigerians are so dumb and daft especially the so called "intelligent" and "yeyebrities "

I dey tell you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForKhole: Release Of A Child Rapist In Abuja Imminent - Tonto Dikeh by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:02am On Jul 02, 2019
He should be trailed in his community and given jungle justice since the necessary body refused to give the correct justice.
Shame on the people who reported him to the police in the first instance, when they are supposed to give jungle justice, they will be slacking but fast with a phone or chicken thief.
Report someone who raped a 4 year old to the police?
Re: #JusticeForKhole: Release Of A Child Rapist In Abuja Imminent - Tonto Dikeh by Chanchit: 11:02am On Jul 02, 2019
StevenOba:
You mean rape should have a status of limitation?
In Nigeria? Yes.
Re: #JusticeForKhole: Release Of A Child Rapist In Abuja Imminent - Tonto Dikeh by StevenOba: 11:04am On Jul 02, 2019
Chanchit:

In Nigeria? Yes.
How do you mean in Nigeria, yes? Please elaborate why rape should have a statute of limitation in Nigeria?
Re: #JusticeForKhole: Release Of A Child Rapist In Abuja Imminent - Tonto Dikeh by martineverest(m): 11:05am On Jul 02, 2019
hypocrite.. she didn't react to her pastor's rape accusations by Busayo
Re: #JusticeForKhole: Release Of A Child Rapist In Abuja Imminent - Tonto Dikeh by Chanchit: 11:07am On Jul 02, 2019
StevenOba:

How do you mean in Nigeria, yes? Please elaborate why rape should have a statute of limitation in Nigeria?

Ogbeni, use your discretion. No one will pay me for explaining.
Re: #JusticeForKhole: Release Of A Child Rapist In Abuja Imminent - Tonto Dikeh by martineverest(m): 11:07am On Jul 02, 2019
Satan66:
What's wrong with rape
Iyam now understanding
until Ur mama or daughter get rape,then u will see what's wrong with it
Re: #JusticeForKhole: Release Of A Child Rapist In Abuja Imminent - Tonto Dikeh by tayofrank87: 11:08am On Jul 02, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: #JusticeForKhole: Release Of A Child Rapist In Abuja Imminent - Tonto Dikeh by Aiyk2333: 11:08am On Jul 02, 2019
IamSoProlific:
Tonto gained an inch of my respect with the way she didn't involve herself with the coza stuff, as we await justice and truth to prevail.

This is where we need protest, that is voicing out for the voiceless, fighting for the powerless.

Not advocating for one pained and bittered ex-olosho, when she dey collect motto,marriage sponsorship and honeymoon abroad, b!tch no cry out for rape oooo

Most Nigerians are so dumb and daft especially the so called "intelligent" and "yeyebrities "
Don't go there, she's a respected front seat member of the church, she'd definitely say nothing for or against
Re: #JusticeForKhole: Release Of A Child Rapist In Abuja Imminent - Tonto Dikeh by jossydee1: 11:11am On Jul 02, 2019
Justiceee

For your Upwork Account, kindly contact

Re: #JusticeForKhole: Release Of A Child Rapist In Abuja Imminent - Tonto Dikeh by StevenOba: 11:11am On Jul 02, 2019
Chanchit:

Ogbeni, use your discretion. No one will pay me for explaining.
You still can't tell me why rape should have a statute of limitation and murder shouldn't. So I surmise you are speaking from a place of ignorance and sentiment. One thing about any crime is no matter how long you've been getting away with it, when it finally catches up with you...it comes like a raging storm.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForKhole: Release Of A Child Rapist In Abuja Imminent - Tonto Dikeh by olumalcolm(m): 11:12am On Jul 02, 2019
Instead of looking for justice that might not favor you, why don't you just find a smart way of eliminating the bastard? To be candid with you, i cnt sue some1 who commit such a crime, its either we castrate him or he is killed. No more no less. How can you be attracted to a 4year old girl? se e ti ya were ni? ahhhhh angry
Re: #JusticeForKhole: Release Of A Child Rapist In Abuja Imminent - Tonto Dikeh by Sterope(f): 11:14am On Jul 02, 2019
On bail?
Re: #JusticeForKhole: Release Of A Child Rapist In Abuja Imminent - Tonto Dikeh by Chanchit: 11:15am On Jul 02, 2019
StevenOba:

You still can't tell me why rape should have a statute of limitation and murder shouldn't. So I surmise you are speaking from a place of ignorance and sentiment. One thing about any crime is no matter how long you've been getting away with it, when it finally catches up with you...it comes like a raging storm.

Motigbo, Mr Oba.
Re: #JusticeForKhole: Release Of A Child Rapist In Abuja Imminent - Tonto Dikeh by Benekruku(m): 11:17am On Jul 02, 2019
[s]
IamSoProlific:

[/s]
Re: #JusticeForKhole: Release Of A Child Rapist In Abuja Imminent - Tonto Dikeh by Hak24(m): 11:17am On Jul 02, 2019
GistMore5:

There has been a lot of reactions after the imminent release of a child rapist in Abuja.

so people still engage themselves in all this nonsense...4 years old for that matter, and people like them will be praying to give birth to their own child..but they dont want this to happen to their own child.....FOOLS

See more here https://www.instagram.com/p/BzYtvDGHLJQ/?hl=en
Re: #JusticeForKhole: Release Of A Child Rapist In Abuja Imminent - Tonto Dikeh by galaxy2020(m): 11:22am On Jul 02, 2019
Do you have the black colour? 45
Re: #JusticeForKhole: Release Of A Child Rapist In Abuja Imminent - Tonto Dikeh by Maket: 11:24am On Jul 02, 2019
Satan66:
What's wrong with rape
Iyam now understanding
not everything is meant for a fool to understand.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers / Fake Doctor To Refund Nine-year Wage To FG / My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.