Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation (37204 Views)

Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb / Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by queenblog(f): 7:52am On Jul 02, 2019
Rape allegation: Omoni Oboli stands with Busola Dakolo but says 'there were some incoherency in her claims'

Actress and filmaker Omoni Oboli has reacted to the rape allegation levelled against COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo, by wife of singer Timi Dakolo.

In her post, Omoni said she stands with Busola but that were some incoherency in her claims which she believed was born out of ''truthfulness''.

Read what she wrote below.

I don’t know where to start concerning the story that’s still unfolding as I write.
The Bible warns us to “be quick to hear, be slow to speak, and be slow to wrath”, and going by my personal experience of seeing how quickly many took sides without first getting all the facts, weighing it against the character of all the parties involved, given our antecedents, and then drawing conclusions from evidence and an objective comparative analysis of the accounts, rather than from emotions, envy, the thrill of seeing strife, I have waited to digest the whole matter first.
What’s her motive for speaking out? Was it just to spite the pastor in question? Was it to destroy his reputation, or gain some financial advantage? Was it to build followership through the scandal that would surely come, not knowing that the pendulum could swing in either direction, for or against her? What exactly would spur a wife of a reputable and beloved entertainer, a mother, a business woman, with a beautiful life, coveted by many, to come out to make this kind of accusation?

Given her antecedent of being a calm, ‘dramaless’ queen (unless Timi says otherwise), with no history of seeking attention or being overly dramatic (at least not publicly), how did she get to this point of going public at such a time as this simply to make ‘spurious’ accusations against a ‘man of god’, as some have said in a bid to sound ‘objective’? I listened to the story, and because I know her husband, and his personality, I restrained myself from trying to weigh in based on the emotions that came flooding in, but here’s the thing, there was some incoherency in some of the claims, not because I believe she lied about them, but in my opinion was born out of the truthfulness of the real account. Why do I say that? Because unless you planned your own rape, the accounts are expected to sound incredible and spurious, and I suspect that’s why we don’t have so many convictions in many rape cases. Is there a manual, or rapist playbook that’s being distributed to all would-be rape victims (aka all women, and some boys and men) that I missed that gives point by point descriptions.

[b]via and more>>[/b]https://kupelove..com/2019/07/rape-allegation-omoni-oboli-stands-with.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Adeniyii2017: 8:03am On Jul 02, 2019
FTC..
Well its heart warming to know that we have people like this in the celebrity domain. People like this should come out often to give speeches not the ones opening their body to gain followers. I believe it will also help our youth.
I hope people can now see an unbiased point of view. These are people who think with their heads.

119 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by daddytime(m): 8:03am On Jul 02, 2019
Without a shadow of a doubt there were incoherencies and loops, but let's just attribute that to the time gone and her inability to recall events as it happened.

Sensible and very plausible submission.

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by partnerbizz5(f): 8:11am On Jul 02, 2019
I will cut to the chase; straight to the point.

There was an intercours.e. Yes there was.

But it wasn't rape. She was spellbound, star struck or hypnotized. She was stupid too even at 17.

WHY IS SHE BITTER NOW?

She feels Fatoyinbo took her virginity without sweating or spending. This is same virginity she could have auctioned even on e bay. Yes, people sell it. Check.

She felt pastor got it very cheap. That's why prostitutes will ask you:

" HOW MUCH YOU PAY ME YOU WAN TOUCH MY BRESS"?

HOW MUCH YOU PAY, YOU WAN FUC.K DOGGY?

They (women) want you to pay well, suffer or work hard to get the pusssy; let alone a virgin pusssy.

So Busola now feels cheated. She reasoned that the man is happy now after cheating her.
And she came to this realisation not too long ago.

Now, the only way of paying him back is to hurt him too. And the most effective way of hurting a pastor is through seex scandal.

If you allege he stole 2 billion dollars, it would gather no storm.

BUT WHY COME OUT NOW?

The husband Timi, heard of the "rape" lately. Maybe Busola got depressed and mood swings after the RECENT realisation that the pastor cheated her.

Timi felt bad. He felt cheated too for being served a second hand pusssy.

He could have eaten the pusssy first. So he encouraged her to hurt the pastor. That way both Timi and Busola would feel a bit better.

IT WAS NOT RAPE PEOPLE.

USE your senses.

THAT'S MY ANALYSIS as a self proclaimed behavioral therapist.

LEGAL VIEW:

Rape or even any sexual assault case cannot be proven against Fatoyinbo.

You can't prove a rape case without proving that there was a PENETRATION. See the case of Upahar vs State. See S.357 of CC etc. And it's been long. No medical evidence too.

Nothing will happen to Fatoyinbo. The only damage has happened already. And that's to his reputation.

We will soon forget it. Life goes on.

FINALLY, I DON'T SUPPORT RAPE. IT'S TRAGIC.

That's why it's considered a crime against humanity in International criminal law.

#SAYNOTORAPE.

321 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by vera1997: 8:17am On Jul 02, 2019
so wat is she driving at

4 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 02, 2019
I think she was only trying to save her marriage cos timi heard stuffs from the church gossip about his wife and fatoyinbo.. If not, one would ask: you were still cool with the pastor after the incident. You enjoyed the luxury. You were given a car. You never told the church elders that you were raped all these while. Why now after 3 kids? I think timi would even be the one to regret this later.

If I were in his shoes:

Busola: honey, that stuff u heard is not true. He raped me and bla bla bla bla.

Me: let it slide. Let sleeping dogs lye. We can change church if u want. I'll love you more. It won't change anything. God will pay him back someday.

Anyways, let's just watch and see how it ends!

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Bomboiy: 8:37am On Jul 02, 2019
Rape is like the most misused word in Nigeria right now... Everyone is now claiming rape victim both the ones wey spread legs like transfer window.

One plus size model even came out to accuse BBN organizers of raping all the plus size models in Nigeria for not including one of them in the ongoing BBN.

Maybe na phycological or emotional rape who knows?

Another actor even said that 1/3 women in Nigeria are rape victims which automatically means that 1/3 men are rapist.

Oya ask the guy simple questions.

Are you a rapist?

Is your father a rapist?

Any of your brothers na rapist?

Any of your friends na rapist?

His answers to all of the above will be capital No.

Where all the rapist come dey?

Guys if we are not careful all of us go turn rapists.

I don tire for this country.

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by izzou(m): 11:19am On Jul 02, 2019
angry

Busola is just the catalyst Biodun needs to blow "big time" in this country

The same Nigerians that wore white Polos to protest will still be the same ones to bury Timi's career

Instead of going to a court to get justice, you came to instagram and twitter to shout, forgetting that just as people are using Biodun's past to judge him, they'll use yours to judge you too

We will soon start seeing men that will come forward to say they have had consensual sex with Busola and how she's a nympho

Go court, you no gree...

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by nepapole(m): 11:20am On Jul 02, 2019
Smalsmal, dem dey get sense

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by IamAlexander: 11:20am On Jul 02, 2019
Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by fergie001: 11:21am On Jul 02, 2019
Very objective.....

Like I have said many times here, sex took place....

Not with the methodical krest-like and bonnet-doggystle explanations Busola created.....

In her adolescent delusion, and the allure that the charming young man exhumed....things went very fast....and it went through by both parties...

At that age,she couldn't consent to anything,its statutory rape.

I think it's becoming a burden and sometimes,you just want to spit it out and have some rest of mind. Something might have triggered this one though, that brought about painful memories and she blurted out..

Una sorry ooooo......

10 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Benekruku(m): 11:22am On Jul 02, 2019
I knew this girl will grow up to have no sense right from the day I attended her naming ceremony

Even rice and drinks could not go round on the said date April 22 1978

13 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by itsme01: 11:22am On Jul 02, 2019
grin

I won't bother myself on who is telling the truth between Busola and Fatoyinbo but Timi Dakolo's stupidity as a man and head of the family

Timi Dakolo ti je efo riro,

Timi Dakolo braged on several occassions of marrying busola a virgin and how pure she was..... Alas!!! Aparently She had been disvirgined at the age of 16 by the Spiritual head of the Church they both attend with their kids....

This is what happens when a Dunce weakling is the head of a family, the woman starts manipulating him, and using him to fight her past battles, appearing in his music video as video vixen (his career/workplace), and calling all shots

The main reason Rape victims get their face blured in news, and their names protected with the judiciary opting for a secret trial is because, humans are judgemental, and sometimes some stigmatize (even their children would be part of this embarasement and future cyberbully).
Now Timi Dakolo as the head of Busola's family had two options, as a man charged to protect the diginity of his family

1: Confront the alleged rapist of your wife mano o mano (just as Busola's elder brother reportedly did) and get Fatoyinbos facts.

or

2: Instantly call your Family Lawyers and relay all what your wife told you in their confidence and seek legal guadiance to forestall, embaracing lawsuits and get your story properly vetted and interogated before going public.

But Instead they contacted an hungry Journalist/ Vlogger/ Blogger with a.badly packaged story of a rape that happened four different time at four different location to a teenager without use of force , threat with weapon or coersion.

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by NigerianMan: 11:23am On Jul 02, 2019
sad
Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Carlyboi(m): 11:24am On Jul 02, 2019
E never do ni
Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by blazer2018: 11:25am On Jul 02, 2019
Hehehe grin

This one wey everybody don turn reactor finish for naija, i hope the country won't just go up in flames before we see d end of this Ifatoyinbo/Busola's rape saga.

We sha shouldn't lose sight of this RUGA thing b4 dem do abracadabra on us...because this rape issue is fast becoming a major distraction far from more important national burning issues o.

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by suitlovers: 11:25am On Jul 02, 2019
Benekruku:
I knew this girl will grow up to have no sense right from the day I attended her naming ceremony

Even rice and drinks could not go round on the said date April 22 1978

Speechless lipsrsealed

AfonjaBoston:
Reactor has reacted to the reacting agent

Are you a scientiest

Discover where to buy the best and finest quality UK suits for men at 15,000 Naira.

Feel free to check my signature below.
Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by AfonjaBoston: 11:25am On Jul 02, 2019
Reactor has reacted to the reacting agent

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Chriswazo(m): 11:25am On Jul 02, 2019
My best read on this episode;

COZA Rape Controversy & The Age of Social Lunacy by Dodoh Okafor

1. On what basis did hundreds of people abandon their morning chores this Sunday to go picket the premises of the Common Wealth of Zion Assembly Church in Guzape Area of Abuja and Lagos?

2. Because a certain woman alleged (without any scintilla of proof) that she was raped? Because 5 women said the Church Pastor had inappropriate sexual relationships with them? Or because Segun Awosika said he has "30" women willing to testify against the COZA founder in law court?

3. What really was the essence of the nasty, rowdy, uncoordinated protests? To embarrass the church? To humiliate the pastor? To get the pastor to step down?

4. Pray- are those protesters really interested in pursuing a strong campaign against rape or were they on a vendetta mission?

5. I do not know what other people may think but here's what I am convinced about: many of those who jumped into this rape issue are being manipulated, misled and used as pawns in a complex game of chess by those who are adept at using the media to manipulate the gullible.

6. The man who conducted the interview that sparked the outrage is a certain Chude Jideonwo- one of the many crafty revisionists Nair El Rufai, Bola Tinubu and their lackeys employed to market Buhari in 2015. You are entitled to your opinion but I am convinced by Jideowno's involvement that a lie is involved, that a campaign to hoodwink the masses has been set in motion and with what I know of social media- a mechanism for creating a media storm has been activated.

7. The lady is probably dishonest and no rational thinker should believe her without at least asking a few important questions. I consider her motive to be suspect at best- reason being- what does she intend to achieve by coming out to tell a story that sound poorly fabricated, lacking in substance and designed to bring opprobrium to a man she had a choice to either deal with or avoid.

8. Many would remember the old Igbo adage that can be simply translated to imply that a raging ocean cannot drown a man whose feet it did not see. Fact is- Mr Fatoyinbo never dragged or nailed the buttocks of any man or woman to his church. Anyone always had the option of walking away the minute you became uncomfortable with his body body language or suggestions.

9. Mr Fatoyinbo did not just see anyone and grabbed her by the waist neither is there any report that he ever saw anyone on the street and pulled his car by the roadside, pushed her side and "opened his zip"

10. To be certain, I am not one to support the violation of trust by anyone in authority especially people from whom much is expected. Pastors, priests, teachers, uncle's and aunties, office superiors and village elders have a great responsibility to carry themselves with dignity and restraint at all times.

11. I am not one to blame the victim but when forceful sexual acts keep occurring and the victim never summoned up the courage to report to anyone but rather submits herself whenever her molester comes around for me has a different interpretation.

12. To imagine that the said Busola Dakolo kept submitting herself to Mr Fatoyinbo, attending his church, singing in his Choir, and as I heard- allowing him to wed her tells an entirely different story. It does not add up. Mrs Dakolo in my estimation may not have told us the entire story or perhaps she is playing a terrible game.

13. It pains me to see Nigerians swallowing that story hook line and sinker because some known social media influencers bought into it. This says a lot about how we have deteriorated in our capacity to think and reason.

14. When did we sublet our thinking power to social media influencers and celebrities? If these men and women care so much about rape- why are they not protesting against the mindless rape and killing of women by fulani cattle rearer/terrorists across most states in southern Nigeria?

15. If they care about women, where were they when a certain Elizabeth Ochanya was raped to death by a man and his son? How much did today's sudden philanthropists donate to support the prosecution of the perpetrators of what undoubtedly is a grave act of wickedness?

16. How much social media awareness did they raise when Eunice Elijah was killed by a band of lunatics in Kubwa Abuja? Why are they not interested in seeing that those behind the dastardly act are brought to book?

17. Where am I driving to? Again to be clear: I would be eager to see rapists and other criminals or those who violate the trust of young girls prosecuted and made to serve their punishment. But I would do everything I can to stop the triumph of online mob action against an assumedly innocent man.

18. Accusation is never conviction. Speaking emotionally while being filmed does not amount to presenting a hard evidence before a court of law. Has social media replaced conventional courts or is there something I am unaware of? Aren't injured people supposed to take their matter to court?

18. Is Mrs Dakolo seeking for justice, revenge, emotional appeal, to create mischief or just to destroy Mr Fatoyinbo? What exactly is this all about? Blackmail or some publicity stunts because none of it is clear to me.

19. Again I ask: what was the protest about? Was the protest against Fatoyinbo or COZA? Shouldn't a protest against Mr Fatoyinbo happen in front of his house? Why did they go to disrupt church programs at COZA today? Shouldn't COZA and Fatoyinbo be separate entities? How come the so-called lawyers who lined up at Guzape today missed this point? So COZA should be brought down because a certain woman told a disjointed story to Chude on camera?

20. Why are people so silly? Where's Stephanie Otobo? Why did she stop regalling us with tales of how Mr Johnson Suleiman "raped" her in Jamaica?

21. I would conclude by advising everyone to be circumspect about what's presented on social media. Truth is- the social media in most cases is structured to weaken your capacity to think, steal your power of logical and deductive reasoning from you and what else? Make you a fool.

22. Buhari and his handlers understood that it is very easy to sell lunacy on social media and the leveraged it to come to power- Ill prepared, with a vindictive mindset and you know where that has landed Nigeria.

23. Interestingly - the same group that sold Buhari to Nigerians in 2015 are behind this Busola Dakolo rape tale. I insist that there's a whole lot more to this hullabaloo.

24. You ask- what of the other 1000 girls that also accused the pastor of rape? I reply with: when did public opinion become the basis of adjudication in matters that require sensitivity and tack? Remember millions of people have voted for Buhari since 2015. Does that confer on Buhari the administrative skill he does not have?

25. What else? Who remembers the women who came forward to accuse Brett Kavanaug of rape soon after he was nominated for a Supreme Court position? When are we picking the US Supreme Court?

Let me end with an advice: never sublet your thinking to anyone- especially people whose agenda you do not understand.

101 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by suitlovers: 11:26am On Jul 02, 2019
Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by jayson87: 11:26am On Jul 02, 2019
only numbskulls believed Dakolo 100% and jumped into irrational conclusion. sincerely her claims her false and not coherently reasonable.

So if anyone accuses you of rape, we should just believe the girl a 100%. In that case, all men will be in jail, if you jilt any women

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Johnkay01: 11:26am On Jul 02, 2019
Hmm

3 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by chloride6: 11:26am On Jul 02, 2019
I mean you either have razor sharp memory or you are a liar
grin

You sabi spot inconsistency you no go justice for court
Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by AngelicBeing: 11:27am On Jul 02, 2019
sad
Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by vyke2008: 11:27am On Jul 02, 2019
queenblog:
Rape allegation: Omoni Oboli stands with Busola Dakolo but says 'there were some incoherency in her claims'

Actress and filmaker Omoni Oboli has reacted to the rape allegation levelled against COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo, by wife of singer Timi Dakolo.

In her post, Omoni said she stands with Busola but that were some incoherency in her claims which she believed was born out of ''truthfulness''.

I don’t know where to start concerning the story that’s still unfolding as I write.
The Bible warns us to “be quick to hear, be slow to speak, and be slow to wrath”, and going by my personal experience of seeing how quickly many took sides without first getting all the facts, weighing it against the character of all the parties involved, given our antecedents, and then drawing conclusions from evidence and an objective comparative analysis of the accounts, rather than from emotions, envy, the thrill of seeing strife, I have waited to digest the whole matter first.
What’s her motive for speaking out? Was it just to spite the pastor in question? Was it to destroy his reputation, or gain some financial advantage? Was it to build followership through the scandal that would surely come, not knowing that the pendulum could swing in either direction, for or against her? What exactly would spur a wife of a reputable and beloved entertainer, a mother, a business woman, with a beautiful life, coveted by many, to come out to make this kind of accusation?

Given her antecedent of being a calm, ‘dramaless’ queen (unless Timi says otherwise), with no history of seeking attention or being overly dramatic (at least not publicly), how did she get to this point of going public at such a time as this simply to make ‘spurious’ accusations against a ‘man of god’, as some have said in a bid to sound ‘objective’? I listened to the story, and because I know her husband, and his personality, I restrained myself from trying to weigh in based on the emotions that came flooding in, but here’s the thing, there was some incoherency in some of the claims, not because I believe she lied about them, but in my opinion was born out of the truthfulness of the real account. Why do I say that? Because unless you planned your own rape, the accounts are expected to sound incredible and spurious, and I suspect that’s why we don’t have so many convictions in many rape cases. Is there a manual, or rapist playbook that’s being distributed to all would-be rape victims (aka all women, and some boys and men) that I missed that gives point by point descriptions.

[b]via and more>>[/b]https://kupelove..com/2019/07/rape-allegation-omoni-oboli-stands-with.html

My take.... a criminal act was committed against you and you never reported to the appropriate authorities... several years later, without shame as a married woman you never cared what the aftermath would be on your family, and that of the accused.... you just came out to social media and start wailing as if the act was done last night...

The question is what triggered the sudden burst? family issues? number busy from the alleged perpetrator? Folks, there's more to this that she is not telling... however, bye and large, the truth always prevails.

If she is a lover of God and a Believer she claimed to be, why not leave judgement to God and let the house of God be at peace... because many will lose their faith because of her proclamation. Souls would be lost! then as a child of God, she didn't think through all the pros and cons of her actions??

So even if the Pastor is guilty as she alleged, does she think Heaven is happy with her actions... in putting the church on for castigation!, NO!!! No matter what transpired between the two of them, of course something may have happened, i strongly believe she didn't paint the whole picture.

Something may have led the pastor'e action or inaction, "for every action, there's a reaction" if the whole truth is painted, she will get even more of the blame... Her actions towards the pastor may have triggered biology/chemistry in-between... then in the end... after so many years... he is happily married and you are also... why not move on for the sake of Christ, and the possible stigma on both families, as well as the dent on the house of God... and you are claiming to be a christian... people are busy wasting data and hailing you... pride goes before a fall... whatever we do... let's think it through and be rational and not sentimental! God is love, God is judgement.... Not the court, not the social media!

Someone that has value and respect for the family, the body of Christ, the church won't do what she is doing! People just stay in the church and behave worldly? Whether the pastor committed the crime or not is not the point. The point is handling things like children of God, as we all claim to be.

Report to the congregational authority, and let the church handle it. Unless of course there is more to it!

Let's see how it ends!

And for the record, I'm not a member of COZA... I'm just a concerned christian watching the house of God in the verge of collapse! Yet, people are protesting with their meaningful time!

***RUGA is knocking on our doors, how many of those protesters has hit the street of Nigeria? None! The Fulanis are prepping to plant their roots all over the country, and we don't see a need to protest!!! The country is full of mediocre!

May God help us all!

Cheers!

36 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 02, 2019
Some say na consented rape. Busola wey be chior mistress and followed them to abj wen he moved from ilorin

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Benekruku(m): 11:28am On Jul 02, 2019
[s]
izzou:
angry

Busola is just the catalyst Biodun needs to blow "big time" in this country

The same Nigerians that wore white Polos to protest will still be the same ones to bury Timi's career

Instead of going to a court to get justice, you came to instagram and twitter to shout, forgetting that just as people are using Biodun's past to judge him, they'll use yours to judge you too

We will soon start seeing men that will come forward to say they have had consensual sex with Busola and how she's a nympho

Go court, you no gree...
[/s]
Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by philip0906(m): 11:28am On Jul 02, 2019
chloride6:
I mean you either have razor sharp memory or you are a liar
grin

You sabi spot inconsistency you no go justice for court

Are you minding the dumb fvcks? I can assure you, they have absolutely no case. Just noise makers
Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by wink2015(m): 11:28am On Jul 02, 2019
queenblog:

IS THIS OMONI OBOLI OF A WOMAN DEFENDING "FATOFUCKOYIBO"

Real Fatofuck !

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) / Ini Edo And Her Slimmer Bod In Hot New Photos / Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.