Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,285 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? (13749 Views)

Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander / Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) / Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by googles: 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2010
madlady:

This one, she's my heart.

my wife kiss kiss kiss kiss

you are my all time best nairalander . . .come rainshine or sun fall cheesy
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by annawhite(f): 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2010
for Dsense i'll kill 190 grin
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by annawhite(f): 6:01pm On Oct 08, 2010
reality,inked,omolola, love yall
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by Omolola1(f): 6:04pm On Oct 08, 2010
Love you too dear
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by Moralistli(m): 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2010
My favouritz are;
Inked_nerd____Damn intelligent.
Googles_______Smart and always help me wit weeds
SA Godess_____round d clock positive attitude.
190__________Damn fucking hillarious
Omolola_______Obedient daughter of Eve!!!
Mr. Cork_______ Nice package in his sokoto ''Mandigo''
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2010
baby.me:

Inked_Nerd is my favourite gurl cos she's so intelligent kiss

I got no man i fancy on NL, they are bullshit tongue

LMAO I am not among em lol

annawhite:

reality,inked,omolola, love yall

Love you too kiss
Omolola1:

Love you too dear

Thank your post kiss smiley

dobodobo:

What's my picture doing here angry angry.

@Topic brb
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by Omolola1(f): 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2010
You are welcome tongue
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by skydeep(f): 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2010
@topic. Just to make some nairalander fell special. Off the record. My choice is skillero, kunbee, xynerise, Ben 10, 190 and other hilarious dude in NL. Because they dont hide their characters.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by annawhite(f): 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2010
me 4 concubine list shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
i go stand naked pray for u
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by MrCork21: 7:29pm On Oct 08, 2010
Ladies, Guess what!!! U forgot about ME:

6"4, handsome, cute, fine boy, shy, romantick, lovable, sweet, caring, Christian, Loves you, love Nyansh, light skin, edukated, God Fearing, love big thigh, take u shopping, adventurous, eats punnny, humurous, funny, Bring u break fast in Bed, tell u bedtime stories, will never chit on u, single, inteligent, drive girl friends spot car, almost rich, trendy, 17inches long c0rk and still strong like bull!!! wink

LADIES, PLISS COME GET ME QUICK!!!
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by bxcode(m): 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2010
baby.me:

I got no man i fancy on NL, they are bullshit tongue
how can you say that?
@topic, all of you are my favourite, but most especially,
odunnu- kinda lof her sense of maturity and humor
inked_nerd- damn intelligent  
hbabe, pweety4me, iice, creamish, queeneve, omolola, sauron, mukina, 190, reality, honerico1, mykali, adonisgold(if he still exists) slap1, odiaero,debosky, hayprof,  etc etc etc.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by MrCork21: 7:48pm On Oct 08, 2010
MY PEOPLES

Goooogles -------- I love her

SA Goddess ------ I nearly love her

Inrk Nerd ------ She after my moiney wink

Omolola --- ---- She wants have my baby wink

Queen Eve ------- Village girl, she just Ok, ishhh undecided

190 --- --- Mental retard , and part time Crack head angry

JAY BEE---my only brother from another mother wink

MOBO444----- My main man wink
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by googles: 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2010
awww loffs ya too grin
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by abioila(m): 8:19pm On Oct 08, 2010
190 and Omolola rocks this forum,Inky contrybutes inteligently,i tink SA goddes has got a big round A.S.S,Mr cock has got sme funny coments,Tink _shi.it tinks in a shitty way,i tink Madlady would be vry mad,Creamish wuld taste vry creamy(licks lips),the truth is always said by Reality101,Dobodobo and his wild username,Queeneve shuld be queen of intimacy(i bet she rocks),and i tink g00gles has got sme big 00 on her chest,Centd d finest boy in the land of 'homohabilis'.(no offence met).I LUV EVRIONE ON NAIRALAND.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by Yorisb: 8:27pm On Oct 08, 2010
190- Dude cures my boredom wit his stupidity Jokes
190- Dude's madness don enter market
190- Dude's e-efizzy, e-swagger, e-money, e-confidence na die.

NO OFFE[b]I[/b]NSE
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by Handsomeemmy(m): 8:28pm On Oct 08, 2010
Hmmm, Ok all the beautiful ladies and the handsome bobo that bring out the laughter part through their funny comment. Una too Gbaski!
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by Omolola1(f): 8:39pm On Oct 08, 2010
@abioila, Thanks! @Mr. cork, you are not ok @ all, so i am now your baby factory machine, bah?
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by 190: 9:09pm On Oct 08, 2010
F u mr.cock F u, i hate u!! angry angry
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by InkedNerd(f): 9:15pm On Oct 08, 2010
Here are my favorites:

Men:
Skillero [he's such a gentleman]
REALITY101 [very nice guy]
jay bee [mysterious]
190 [despite what you think, I don't hate you. . . But I still have the urge to beat you with a stick grin]
abioila [hmmmm, still getting to know him, he's a nice guy though]
bawomolo [funny dude]
prints [very interesting fellow and easy to talk to]
Dobodobo
honerico1 [nice guy]
bk.babe97y [Smh, that's all I can really say undecided]
Vic2k3
D-sense [long lost mischievous brother]
MrPrsdent
phemmy88
slap1
stevetboy9 [I worry about him at times, interesting though]
VPersie
Okija_juju [would like to see more post from him in the romance section so I can get to know him a bit more]
drrionelli [interesting comments]
ElRazur [really like his comments]
ice234
sexylogan
Olami099
5p1naz [Miss him cry]
Moralistli
BoboYekini
hax
mykali

Women:

Ebonyeyes [very outspoken]
SA Goddess
Omolola1 [funny girl, she tries to remain neutral at times]
googles
baby.me [such a sweet girl]
annawhite
Ms. Potato[aka Gabry; nice girl]
Queeneve [firecracker grin]

I'll be back in in a while to add some more names grin
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by queeneve: 9:30pm On Oct 08, 2010
Inkie,
I A FIRECRACKER?!!! I BORING! YA KNOW IT! cheesy

Mommie Maddie,

It your fault, YOU THE ONE TOLD ME I better not come home from a fight and not WHOOP THE BISHES AZZES first! You ain't got no PUNK BISH as a baby girl! cool

Mr. Cock,

I am not a village girl, YOU FLAT LIVING LovePeddler! undecided

The rest,

Awww aren't you liars? Thanks though! grin
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by Handsomeemmy(m): 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Here are my favorites:

Men:
Skillero [he's such a gentleman]
REALITY101 [very nice guy]
jay bee [mysterious]
190 [despite what you think, I don't hate you. . . But I still have the urge to beat you with a stick grin]
abioila [hmmmm, still getting to know him, he's a nice guy though]
bawomolo [funny dude]
prints [very interesting fellow and easy to talk to]
Dobodobo
honerico1 [nice guy]
bk.babe97y [Smh, that's all I can really say undecided]
Vic2k3
D-sense [long lost mischievous brother]
MrPrsdent
phemmy88
slap1
VPersie
Okija_juju [would like to see more post from him in the romance section so I can get to know him a bit more]
drrionelli [interesting comments]
ElRazur [really like his comments]
ice234
sexylogan
Olami099
5p1naz [Miss him cry]
Moralistli

Women:

Ebonyeyes [very outspoken]
SA Goddess
Omolola1 [funny girl, she tries to remain neutral at times]
googles
baby.me [such a sweet girl]
annawhite
Ms. Potato[aka Gabry; nice girl]
Queeneve [firecracker grin]
mykali

I'll be back in in a while to add some more names grin

waiting for the endless list.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by InkedNerd(f): 9:39pm On Oct 08, 2010
queeneve:

Inkie,
I A FIRECRACKER?!!!  I BORING!  YA KNOW IT!  cheesy

Mommie Maddie,

It your fault, YOU THE ONE TOLD ME I better not come home from a fight and not WHOOP THE BISHES AZZES first!  You ain't got no PUNK BISH as a baby girl!   cool

Mr. Cock,

I am not a village girl, YOU FLAT LIVING LovePeddler!  undecided

The rest,

Awww aren't you liars?  Thanks though! grin

Yes Queenie, your a firecracker  grin

Handsomeemmy:

waiting for the endless list.

lol, its not endless. All good things must come to an end. Besides, there's so many people here that intrigue me grin
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by 190: 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2010
here is what i think about these nairalander's
Skillero [A great guy but i think he's only interested in inkerd's skirt]

REALITY101 [very nice guy--@tymes serious,@tymes witty but always interested in inkerd's skirts]

jay bee [smoothly stole my woman creamish,he claims he wanted to help but he went behind me and asked her out--i haven't forgiven him-]

abioila [dont really know abt him, would watch out for him]

bawomolo [we agreed on one thread against aminalib,before then i used to see him as a BABA-LAWO]

prints [Dont know him]

Dobodobo (my best friend--we are always on same side but he's been chasing my wife lola of recent)

honerico1 [nice guy to me only on Facebook but on NL he ignores me]

bk.babe97y [i dont like him cos he claims to know my future wife THEAMAKA more than myself ]

Vic2k3 (another confused human being--i know he likes DYT but he just cant be MAN enough)

D-sense [Left him for good with annawhite after i saw Anna on FB,so far i think they are both in love but im wondering whats hes doin in cairo]

Mr.cock ( I despise him) undecided

phemmy88 (since he claims to have slept with a witch, no further comments has been heard from him)

slap1 (as his name implies each time he complains about a lady,i feel he must have slapped her and gotten himself into trouble)

VPersie ( i think he's same person with mahoski--he was on my neck @ one stage cos of mama-gee)

Okija_juju [very funny,i know he smokes weed but he can be highly confused most times]

drrionelli [dont know him]

ElRazur [he hates me more than the devil,i dont know if i killed him in his previous life]

ice234 (adds in his own little way but very funny and always on my neck and lola's)

1759 (he sleeps with Guinness stout,eats Guinness stouts,walks Guinness stout and thinks Guinness stout, he can also be called UDEME)

sexylogan (He thinks hes sexy but he aint-- i have a feeling he' doesn't have a Girlfriend)

Olami099 ( another witty human beings--he laffs behind the scene's)

5p1naz [i think he's gone for good ]

Moralistli (i know he needs a woman to care and love him but he cant just be Man enough)

Big rod ( the only NAIRALANDER' who bleaches his skin with FAIR AND WHITE soap and cream )

Women:

Ebonyeyes [very outspoken and highly confused--she hates the nigerian men but i know she cant do without them]

SA Goddess (we've talked on fone once and she seems very calm and nice, he husband would enjoy her very well)

Omolola1 [my wife]

googles ( we avoid each other for reasons best known to ourselves)

baby.me [if its the babymi ive met in real LIFE then she is a very responsible and generous lady,i dont know why we haven't finalized issues]

annawhite (asked her out but for reasons best known to me left her for D-sense to date)

Ms. Potato[aka Gabry shes my nephew,Platimunk's best friend, she is always on my case but i cant do without her]

Queeneve [i watched the grace to grass of queeneve since then she has avoided nairaland cos nairaland guyz were bent on molesting her]

mykali (i always see mykali as a male but shes a good friend but i dont think she pweety)

odunnu (undoubtely the most pretty IBO girl on this forum,she is always on my case and im always on her's took mukina to settle us both)

Mukina (well no comments, she gave me the best Independence gift ever--release my 4MONTHS BANNED ID (190) Back to me,she seems very young to me)

Tpiah (Theseeker told me she has the baddest mouf on Nairaland and if she curses you--even rev father cant break the Yoke)

Tink_sh (The most matured lady on nairaland)

Dyt (she's my sister here on nairaland--feeling might develop later who knows)

creamish (my wife)

Tjiskii ( my most favorite wife even firearm is on my case cos of her)
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by queeneve: 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2010
Prrrr grin
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by hax: 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2010
since no one else is calling him, i lurr mah ni-gga hax. lol

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by queeneve: 9:48pm On Oct 08, 2010
I avoid Nairaland because the men were bent on MOLESTING ME?! WTF? I am on Nairaland ALMOST everyday! How the fucc am I avoiding NAIRALAND?!!!

QQN at Inkie and Mommie Maddie, He made me cuss! grin
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by queeneve: 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2010
You can take my place Hax, I ain't won no BIG PRIZE,
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2010
Where is Madlady?
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by Omolola1(f): 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2010
lol!
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by 190: 9:54pm On Oct 08, 2010
odiaero:

Where is Madlady?

she don run mad enter market! grin grin
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 08, 2010
ok, lets go.

Tjiskii, my numero uno  kiss
Googles, u know na  wink
Inked_nerd, (i didnt think u'd mention me, but i'd still love to suck on your pinkie)  grin
Madlady, so sweet   cool
Busy_body, my cantankerous sugar mummy  angry

but seriously, all the ladies inna house, i cant get enuff of y'all,  kiss

P.S. even you queeneve
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by makajibbz(m): 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2010
mr cork = b'cos he's a corky stupid pervert undecided

omolola = she jus proclaimed her love for me cool

honeric01= he's gay cheesy

tanimz = she's my,my,my . . . . cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Best 7 Places To Live In Ogun State. / Please Help Shape Tehn’s 2014 End Of Year Charity Flight / At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.