Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach (36598 Views)

Nigeria Vs Guinea: 5 Things We Learnt As Super Eagles Qualify For Round Of 16 / Even Tunde Disu Warned Rohr On His Tactics / Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by Kylekent59: 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
He sold the last match against Madagascar by resting our key players so that betting companies would recuperate all their losses .

If you watched that match, you would know it was fixed.

5 Likes

Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by Kulas: 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
Super Eagles performance at the ongoing AFCON is a shame. The two matches they won is just a chance bcoz they played nothing and will not go far. Rohr has been test running till date, an evidence that he don't know what he is doing
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by GoodGovernance: 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2019
long over due.

Forex gone down the drain.

The high time we stocked with our local coaches,win or lose,the better for us.

With foreign coach,we win or lose.With Nigerian coach,we win or lose.

So why not save forex, by retaining, and developing our local coaches,expose them to the best coaches and coaching courses in the world

1 Like

Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by wink2015(m): 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2019
rusher14:
Get Amunike and give him time.

NO !

GET ANOTHER WHITEMAN.

They are better than the so called Nigerians.

If Amunike is so good what is he still doing in Tanzania, an east african country with low football.
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by Lamasta(m): 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2019
All of them in NFF should be sacked as well my God how do you expect someone to perform when you did not pay them there bonuses where will they get there motivation from?

1 Like

Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by karma2000: 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2019
NFF and pinnick with his cohorts should equally prepare for a devastating karma for stealing the the players (both male and female) have made their cries to heaven and they will not escape it by the grace of God

2 Likes

Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by Ubdavis(m): 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2019
Na so we go dey run ur mouth. Nigeria couldn't go to AFCON in the previous 2 editions, he qualified us without hassle, went to world cup too. ... We put all blame on the coach, which player in that team can u really vouch for . that team is an embodiment of average players, don't expect magic o!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by nairalandankrah: 12:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
He has given his best... Farewell Rohr...
Now we need a good talent manager
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by Asek1(m): 12:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
Why now when the tournament is still ongoing
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by segsman(m): 12:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
Chat me up on 07063875320 I have an idea for u
IneedSugarMumy1:
Good day all

Please I've someone (Uncle) who works with an agency, he wants to loan me 2-3m for me to start up life, but I must pay back the money in 1year.

The problem now is I don't know the kind of business to start with 2m that can grow faster that I will be able to pay back the money, I'm thinking of doing working visa to outside country to go and work (I'm not a graduate) I've been so confused like I don't even know what to do again, because this opportunity came by sudden to me last week after I told him I want to do something for my life but I don't have capital to start

Please I need suggestions is it good to start business here in Nigeria?

Should I travel out to work if yes which country please

I'm in my early twenties please and remember any suggestion you will make, remember I've to pay back the money on 12months
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by Ubdavis(m): 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
wink2015:

NO !

GET ANOTHER WHITEMAN.

If Amunike is so good what is he still doing in Tanzania, an east african country with low football.
Am not vouching for Amunike but the quality of players is very very key. A coach is not a magician.

1 Like

Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by gassbee: 12:15pm On Jul 02, 2019
na una way na, rotating coaches
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by Studyinchina200(m): 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2019
You think outside Nigeria is easy?
IneedSugarMumy1:
Good day all

Please I've someone (Uncle) who works with an agency, he wants to loan me 2-3m for me to start up life, but I must pay back the money in 1year.

The problem now is I don't know the kind of business to start with 2m that can grow faster that I will be able to pay back the money, I'm thinking of doing working visa to outside country to go and work (I'm not a graduate) I've been so confused like I don't even know what to do again, because this opportunity came by sudden to me last week after I told him I want to do something for my life but I don't have capital to start

I'm in my early twenties please and remember any suggestion you will make, remember I've to pay back the money on 12months
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by emsco(m): 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
Useless coach. A good coach will play Onyekuru and Osihmem ahead of Ighalo.

1 Like

Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by pauloskie38(m): 12:18pm On Jul 02, 2019
hello here, I make money (3k) per day on JUMIA, it's really fun it's their anniversary, I want u to be part of it
I will teach you for free.  this is not a get rich quick schemes . But you should be able to master up within a week.
Watsapp no 07016816226 this is for serious person only Pls.
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by Gassa007: 12:19pm On Jul 02, 2019
flames01:
You failed to do your part by refusing to pay the team their bonuses. Instead of accepting your failure, you are now putting the blame on the coach.
Oga if you have nothing reasonable to type, just shut the fvck up!
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by Soso990240(m): 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2019
Allow him to disgrace himself at AFCON, then sack him.
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by fujirice: 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2019
flames01:
You failed to do your part by refusing to pay the team their bonuses. Instead of accepting your failure, you are now putting the blame on the coach.
While I will not absolve NFF from what you stated, the coach deserves every criticism that is coming his way.
His selections are too questionable to ignore.
That selection against Madagascar was the height of it all.
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by funsho75(m): 12:22pm On Jul 02, 2019
Na so we blame moh for man u that time

Players no good
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by Chukalemon(m): 12:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
I have seen smaller teams hammering bigger teams in a european league due to the tactical approach been adopted by the coach of the team.but when it comes to our national team is a different ball game.am totally annoyed by the way our super eagles is playing at the moment in the afcon . lack of tactical approach.the team lack creativity than what we used to see before.i think is high time we try another coach

1 Like

Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by rusher14: 12:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
wink2015:

NO !

GET ANOTHER WHITEMAN.

If the white guy is so good what is he doing in Nigeria?
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by Horus(m): 12:26pm On Jul 02, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2jFqDJflho

Super Eagles Coach, Gernot Rohr wants a reaction from Super Eagles after Madagascar beatdown
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by somehow: 12:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
And when they enjoyed unhindered payments for 4 years + advance payments to the worldcup, what did you get in return?

flames01:
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by naptu2: 12:27pm On Jul 02, 2019
flames01:

That's exactly the same thing they did to Florence Omagbemi.

2 Likes

Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 02, 2019
Lamasta:
All of them in NFF should be sacked as well my God how do you expect someone to perform when you did not pay them there bonuses where will they get there motivation from?
Who told you the NFF won't pay the outstanding bonus. Are they in the tournament for sight seeing? Which team goes to a major tournament and start asking for paid bonus outrightly. Is that why they were invited, for money or for the trophy. If it's for money, then they should pack their bags and come back home. The tournament is for serious people not money chasers.
These players signed a code of conduct document in 2014 and they should abide by it. How many African countries do you see crying for bonus anytime they go to a competition. This nonsense should stop.

1 Like

Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by Neddstark: 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2019
rusher14:
Get Amunike and give him time.

Amunike's Tanzania have gone back to their country
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by Chukalemon(m): 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2019
Lordjb:
They should just sack him already, nothing come out from am
. I think is high time we look for a quality coach and not quantity
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by somehow: 12:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
Between Keshi and the last 3 Oyinbos we have employed, who was/is better?
wink2015:

NO !

GET ANOTHER WHITEMAN.

Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by Lordjb: 12:30pm On Jul 02, 2019
Chukalemon:
. I think is high time we look for a quality coach and not quantity
seriously, everything about Nigeria is just different, they never get anything right.
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by izzou(m): 12:30pm On Jul 02, 2019
edeXede:
embarassed

Typical Nigerians. Always making excuses and blaming someone else for their failure. Instead of doing the needful and stop playing pranks with the player's bonuses, they rather would shift the blame on the coach.

What dirty bonus?

The NFF have paid them all their entitlements, except just a match bonus and they all started protesting

Look at the rubbish they are playing. And we are paying $10,000 bonus for that?

If they can't wait for their bonuses tonne paid, they should boycott the rest of the tournament.... Nonsense players and coach
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by MEGAWATCH: 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:
Good day all

I can sincerely advice you what to invest with 1.6 million with a sure banker return on investment depending on the area you are. I have introduce few people to it but you must pay me a 10% consultant few.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. / FIFA Orders South Africa To Replay Senegal WC Qualifier (see Details) / Sure Single Stake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.