Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point (47358 Views)

Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke / Bobrisky Leaks Chats With MC Galaxy / MC Galaxy Shows Off His Girlfriend Via Instagram. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by GistMore4: 10:34am On Jul 02, 2019
Nigerian actress and singer, Simbee Davis has accused MC Galaxy of raping her at knife point.

Read her post...

THIS IS ANOTHER RAPIST WALKING FREE.

It was at Mount Zion road, calabar, Cross River State, 2009/2010, he was just a dancer then.

I had earlier asked him to teach me dancing, which he obliged me, after several interactions he finally asked me to come meet him somewhere so we could begin practice, I was excited and I went, on reaching there, he said the room belonged to his sister that she permitted him to teach me there, I was thrilled.
After rehearsals, I thanked and bade him goodbye, when I got to d exit I noticed the door was locked and the key was removed, I turned to ask him why he had locked and remove d key, when I looked at him, his face had changed into something else, it was as if a demon had entered him, that was the scariest look I’ve ever seen, there he was, standing with a small knife, he asked me to take off my clothes else he could kill me and lock me in and no one would know where I am, he was right, cos I didn’t tell anyone who he was, so I started crying and begging him but it made him more aggressive, I finally took off my clothes.

He had his way and came inside me, wen he finished he took me to a pharmacy that was on the opposite side of the road, bought postinor 2 and water and made sure I took it in front of him, then he left.

I couldn’t go home cos my brother would know something was wrong and I was too frightened and embarrassed to say anything, so I went to a friend’s place, when I got there she asked what had happened to me and I stood there still for a while and after much persuading I told her the story, she immediately started making calls and said she was going to deal with him, she organized boys to go beat him up and asked me to call him and act as if I wasn’t angry at him, so I could get his location, I did but I think he saw through it cos he knew he had done a bad thing. That was how he escaped till today.

Today I’m not afraid anymore, I have found my voice.

@mcgalaxymcg did me wrong and he should pay.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzZx8Z-FiDb/?hl=en

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by GistMore4: 10:34am On Jul 02, 2019

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by SUPERPACK: 10:49am On Jul 02, 2019
Music star MC Galaxy Accuses Actress Simbee Davis Of Raping Him At Knife Point.
Hmm

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Born2Breed(f): 10:53am On Jul 02, 2019
....na wah.... The revelations of rape incidence wey we go hear this period eh.. Go make Nigeria forget her problem.

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Funmmyastic: 10:55am On Jul 02, 2019
Wetin Musa no go see for gate?

183 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by hisroyalrealnes(m): 10:57am On Jul 02, 2019
This thing wey una wan start...una no go fit finish am....my own na to observe...

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by bluebay(m): 11:06am On Jul 02, 2019
Another liar again... where was your voice since ? All these Olosho wan use Rape tarnish people image after dumping. Lol

156 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by ladilawal82(m): 11:36am On Jul 02, 2019
Another one

3 Likes

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by bennynaza(m): 12:18pm On Jul 02, 2019
Who deleted my post?

Can't I book space in peace and come back later to comment?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Rollins777(m): 1:35pm On Jul 02, 2019
Right
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by ShitHead(m): 1:35pm On Jul 02, 2019
Another idiot don come.

At Knife point? Make una fear God nah!!!!

15 Likes

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 02, 2019
Another one

7 Likes

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by namiji2598: 1:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
They wants to take away the fame from COZA, as mC galaxy has already framed the whole thing, he want to get his fame back as much as the girl need it too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by cococandy(f): 1:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
shocked shocked
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by philip0906(m): 1:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
You foolish men do not understand what is coming your way...Keep standing with online accusers who do not want to go through the proper route of reporting rape cases; It will consume you all

Keep standing with Busola and Co...The precedent has been set, you all have endorsed them telling them that the way to channel sensitive issues like rape, is through social media

It's sweeping like a wind, pvssy men who are short sited and joining the bandwagon...when it's time for the daughters of jezebel to settle scores with you, they will drag you all on social media

Nonsense!

168 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by FactBoyz: 1:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
wow

nawa o
lol..

Top 10 Astonishing Coincidences You Need To See To Believe
https:///2019/06/top-10-astonishing-coincidences-that-you-need-to-see-to-believe.html

Top 10 Disturbing Stories Of People Who Attended Their Own Burial Ceremony
https:///2019/01/10-disturbing-stories-of-people-who-attended-their-own-burial.html

Top 10 Stubborn People From History Who Just Refused To Die
https:///2019/05/top-10-stubborn-people-from-history-who-just-refused-to-die.html

Top 10 Beautiful Pictures Of Children With Their Foods For The Week
https:///2019/06/top-10-pictures-of-kids.html

Top 10 Youngest Billionaires In The World- Inspire To Hustle!
https:///2019/03/top-10-youngest-billionaires-in-the-world.html

Top 10 Smartest People Alive-Even Smarter Than Einstein!
https:///2018/12/top-ten-smartest-people-alive.html

2 Likes

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Kingosytex(m): 1:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
The way most Nigerians swallowed and digested the busola story shows that they are suffering from intellect myopia, there are many questions begging for answers in that story but only few persons like Steph-nora, Bobrisky et al were sensible enough to detect it. 99% crucified the pastor even without getting to know the truth/falsehood of busola's claim

Make una crucify Mc Galaxy as well

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by tstx(m): 1:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
Like play like play this thing don turn joke

3 Likes

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by fearlessigboman(m): 1:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
If I be MC galaxy ehn.. Even though I know say she poor. I go still sue her.. Make sure I collect every dime she get... Then throw am enter jail.. Nonsense..

15 Likes

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Smile4daddy(m): 1:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
Half the people supporting Busola Dakolo I know are insane!

I know for sure every woman is sure an "Olosho" but you cannot convince me that all men are rapist.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by stonegarden: 1:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
So because of COZA every guy is now a rapist abi?

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by cococandy(f): 1:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
What if it did happen?

Folks like you are the reason why victims keep their stories to themselves. You’d rather support rapists than give victims a listening ear.

So ALL of you are sure she’s lying? Why?
abbey621:
It has begun....Almost every lady is now a rape victim, grab your popcorn people we about to see many men go down grin grin grin grin
philip0906:
Lol
ladilawal82:
Another one
bluebay:
Another liar again... where was your voice since ? All these Olosho wan use Rape tarnish people image after dumping. Lol
namiji2598:
She wants to take away the fame from COZA
stonegarden:
So because of COZA every guy is now a rapist abi?
Smile4daddy:
Half the people supporting Busola Dakolo I know are insane!

I know for sure every woman is sure an "Olosho" but you cannot convince me that all men are rapist.
fearlessigboman:
If I be MC galaxy ehn.. Even though I know say she poor. I go still sue her.. Make sure I collect every dime she get... Then throw am enter jail.. Nonsense..
tstx:
Like play like play this thing don turn joke

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by justmenoni: 1:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
This betting guys no dey tire

2 Likes

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Bari22: 1:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
Hmm
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by chiedu7: 1:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
FULANI HERDSMEN ARE RAPING WOMEN EVERDAY

AND BUHARIS RESPONSE IS TO GIVE THEM OUR LAND

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Olatunesnap: 1:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
she is using this as an opportunity to trend, smh undecided

2 Likes

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by abbey621(m): 1:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
It has begun....Almost every lady is now a rape victim, grab your popcorn people we about to see many men go down grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by damlawrence101: 1:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
Abi oloriburuku ni awon girls yi niii.....

1 Like

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Olukat(m): 1:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
angry All rapist should get ready
The time to reveal people with brain connected to their "preek" is here grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Simi Replies Lady Who Questioned Adekunle Gold Over 'Kelegbe Megbe' / Omotola Replies Bashir Ahmad For Insinuating She's Not Working For Clean Money / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma’s Message To Trolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.