Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Rwandan Man Sentenced In US For Hiding The Fact About His Role In Genocide - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rwandan Man Sentenced In US For Hiding The Fact About His Role In Genocide (220 Views)

Liquorose Exposed For Hiding Her Baby + Burna Boy And Mother Dragged For Fraud / Girl Beaten For Hiding Condom And Sperm I Her Pussy For Ritual Purpose (video) / Transworld The Fact As It Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rwandan Man Sentenced In US For Hiding The Fact About His Role In Genocide by Newsflex: 10:45am On Jul 02, 2019
A Rwandan man has been sentenced to eight years in prison in the US for immigration fraud and perjury after hiding the fact that he was involved in the 1994 genocide in Rwanda.
Jean Leonard Teganya, 47, "was convicted and sentenced for the most serious form of immigration fraud: lying about his status as a war criminal to win asylum in the United States,” said US Attorney Andrew E Lelling, in a statement issued by the department of justice. Read more>>https://yourworldofrecovery..com/2019/07/rwandan-man-sentenced-in-us-for-hiding.html

1 Share

Re: Rwandan Man Sentenced In US For Hiding The Fact About His Role In Genocide by holuwamosey(m): 10:52am On Jul 02, 2019
They need to depot him to be jailed in rewander
Re: Rwandan Man Sentenced In US For Hiding The Fact About His Role In Genocide by PlayerMeji: 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2019
I know 2 other person of interest that participated in the genocide and came to Nigeria. In fact, I didn't know how these guys did it.. They made a whole hella money during Jonathan's administration. They got contracts for fertilizer 2.1 billion and claimed to have imported petroleum into the country to claim 870 million subsidy.

They were bent on making more until the information about them came out and that made them leave Abuja for the US.

But I m sure they are back in Nigeria somehow... Cos according to the guys, it's easy to make big money in Nigeria than any other country.

All you need to do is give the man at the top some initiative, before you come out to ask for any contract.

Initiative means money

(1) (Reply)

Punch Newspaper Continues The Dubai Strategy With Baseless Story On VP'S Former / John Mikel Obi First And Last Kick In Egypt / Best Abuja Delivery Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.