Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,850 members, 7,798,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly (55194 Views)

BREAKING: Excellence President Bola Tinubu Sends Ministerial Lists To DSS, EFCC / Buhari Sends Ministerial List To Senate, Names 42 Nominees / Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly by Flashyoil1(f): 11:05am On Jul 02, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has released the long-awaited ministerial list.

The list has now been forwarded to the National Assembly for approval, Daily Independent is reporting.

It quoted presidential spokesman, Garba Shehu, who has promised that the list will be uploaded online for everybody to read before the end of Tuesday, July 2. wink wink wink

See more here https://thickmatch.com/breaking-buhari-sends-ministerial-list-national-assembly/

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 11:07am On Jul 02, 2019
First to comment.

I wish they go send this ministers to NASS with their portfolios

Thy need to be screened by their portfolios

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly by Flashyoil1(f): 11:08am On Jul 02, 2019
lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly by TheTourist: 11:09am On Jul 02, 2019
Which Scam list

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:13am On Jul 02, 2019
At least the wailings will now shift from RUGA to Marginalization...

IPOB yoots/PDP are inherently idiotic and foolish...

80 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly by TIGRITIS: 11:13am On Jul 02, 2019
Oya, ipob pigs, another time to grunt with your long snouts as usual. cheesy

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly by helinues: 11:17am On Jul 02, 2019
Finally..

We are waiting for the list..
Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly by gwarotango: 11:18am On Jul 02, 2019
RUGA everywhere you go grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly by dustydee: 11:19am On Jul 02, 2019
I hope it is worth the wait. No more time for "go slow"
Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 02, 2019
seen
Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly by ogashman(m): 11:27am On Jul 02, 2019
After over four weeks of inauguration!

Book ur flight with us....see my signature below
Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly by tuniski: 11:28am On Jul 02, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

How do you marginalize anyone state on ministerial appointment when all states will have at least one, how?

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly by ladilawal82(m): 11:30am On Jul 02, 2019
Good... we're waiting
Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly by suitlovers: 11:47am On Jul 02, 2019
TheTourist:
Which Scam list

No it is not scam list.

Nigeria is about to get better in the Next Level grin

Discover where to buy the best and finest quality UK suits for men at 15,000 Naira.

Feel free to check my signature below.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly by nairalee(m): 11:48am On Jul 02, 2019
If there was not rule guiding selecting of minsters from the 36 states I'm sure it'd have been a complete Northern Gang selected by Buhari

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly by Sirpaul(m): 11:48am On Jul 02, 2019
oya name checkers
Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly by Imstrong2(m): 11:48am On Jul 02, 2019
At long last

Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly by savcy(m): 11:48am On Jul 02, 2019
I pray the new ministers take on the task of making Nigeria a better place and leaving their names nicely carved on the stone of time.

Nigeria will be great one day.

The Nigerian passport will be one of the most sought after in the world in time to come.

God bless Nigeria.

tuniski:

How do you marginalize anyone state on ministerial appointment when all states will have at least one, how?

I was going to ask the same thing. People have got the need to be enlightened honestly.

ogashman:

One month approximately isn't such a long wait. In fact, considering the interests across the country and intricate political quarters, I dare say the President put up the list pretty quickly.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly by Elslim: 11:48am On Jul 02, 2019
Repeat
Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly by Maslib: 11:49am On Jul 02, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Let me leak a secret to you the HAUSA BAKWAI are ganging up against the fulani uprising and it will be deadly . Remember this comment and save it . Hausa bakwai are coming with full force.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly by yjgm(m): 11:49am On Jul 02, 2019
This is fast. Indeed it hasn't been done before. Next level it is. PMB is wasting no time.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly by sotall(m): 11:50am On Jul 02, 2019
Waiting for the nepotism and tribalistic list to come out

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly by Visman(m): 11:50am On Jul 02, 2019
ok
Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly by RichBoy247: 11:51am On Jul 02, 2019
ogashman:

Go and meet your drug trafficking brothers to book tickets for their drug business.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly by Ijaya123: 11:52am On Jul 02, 2019
Really? PMB seem to have woken up.
Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly by Quality20(m): 11:53am On Jul 02, 2019
really
Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly by rhymestech: 11:53am On Jul 02, 2019
Waiting for the details of the list as we expect another round of wailing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 02, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

mynd44 rule 2 violated.
please sanitize

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly by Jstickz: 11:53am On Jul 02, 2019
what else can come out from the list.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly by karma2000: 11:53am On Jul 02, 2019
Being early is okay got karma's approval
Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly by jodeci(m): 11:54am On Jul 02, 2019
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:

[/s]

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Election: Fans Hail Davido, Knock Portable Over Appearance At Campaign / Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now / Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.