Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,371 members, 7,781,038 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:54 AM

"Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari (29259 Views)

Yahoo Politicians: Timi Frank Urges FBI, EFCC, ICPC To Go After Them / Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ / Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by greggng: 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2019
This Timi Frank should be arrested by dss with immediate effect. That we have freedom of speech doesn't mean one should not understand the limitations. What has a rapist got to do with a good president like buhari? The people that raped the country are from pdp...how can such people now come out to ask buhari to step aside? ...they wanna come back to continue their evil....God punish them all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by Predstan: 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2019
gwarotango:
RUGA is a wonderful policy aimed at doing away once and for all the incessant clashes between farmers and herdsmen that has taken the toll of thousands over the past few years. We ought to be grateful to Buhari for that

No homes built for the displaced people(IDPs), no shelter given to the sons and families of the IDPs but you want to to build homes, schools and hospitals for the killers... you still want to give them work as vigilantes accross the whole nation. Kudos to RUGA and you, the supporter of RUGA

1 Like

Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by gwarotango: 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2019
Guide777:
Sex is a wonderful thing too. Its meant to bring pleasure, love and harmony between a male and female.. But when you force it upon someone, that person is bound to feel cheated. So its with Ruga, no matter how wonderful , peace making policy it would be, the fact remains , one partner is suspicious ,and feel compelled to submit and cheated . that to me is not different from rape....
Whoever does that is a rapist. Chikena.
Let me ask you this: The land that the proposed RUGA settlements are to be built on, does it belong to the northerners or does it belong to your father? Was the policy forced upon the owners of the land or not?
Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by gwarotango: 1:00pm On Jul 02, 2019
Predstan:

No homes built for the displaced people(IDPs), no shelter given to the sons and families of the IDPs but you want to to build homes, schools and hospitals for the killers... you still want to give them work as vigilantes accross the whole nation. Kudos to RUGA and you, the supporter of RUGA
Too emotional and irrational. What you're saying is that all Fulani herdsmen are killers. There's no use arguing with you. Next

1 Like

Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by sparog(m): 1:00pm On Jul 02, 2019
Benekruku:

Am still analysing the gibberish.

grin
Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by Guide777(m): 1:02pm On Jul 02, 2019
gwarotango:
Let me ask you this: The land that the proposed RUGA settlements are to be built on, does it belong to the northerners or does it belong to your father? Was the policy forced upon the owners of the land or not?
It belong to Nigerians but foreigners are taking them by force through Ruga.
Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by GetMeRight: 1:03pm On Jul 02, 2019
With this statement from the man, I agree that common sense is not common after all.
Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by Guide777(m): 1:03pm On Jul 02, 2019
gwarotango:
It belongs to Nigerians but foreigners are taking them by force through RUGA.
Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by Predstan: 1:03pm On Jul 02, 2019
gwarotango:
Too emotional and irrational. What you're saying is that all Fulani herdsmen are killers. There's no use arguing with you. Next

I wasn’t arguing with you. I’m giving Kudos to you because none of the killers have been brought to book. They are granting them lands as amnesty. You didn’t even talk about the IDPs, no homes or food for them. The bags of rice donated by foreign countries are still been stolen from them. Kudos to RUGA initiator and the supporters of RUGA.

3 Likes

Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by Predstan: 1:05pm On Jul 02, 2019
gwarotango:

Was the money for RUGA proposed in the 2019 Budget What does that mean?

Was the bill passed in the house before implementing and awarding the contracts to Contractors?? Kudos to you all, RUGA supporters, time will judge
Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by farem: 1:07pm On Jul 02, 2019
gwarotango:
Just take a look at this turncoat, did Buhari rape anyone? angry

He is a politically insane!
Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by Cajal(m): 1:08pm On Jul 02, 2019
Timi frank has mental deficit
Is not saying this because of Nigeria
But for more DUBAI coolings
Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by LANDLORD72: 1:08pm On Jul 02, 2019
gwarotango:
How? Elaborate
He rape our country men and women through Fulani herdsmen through bokoharam.Through hunger and lastly through ringing an election
Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by Fashdeejay(m): 1:09pm On Jul 02, 2019
gwarotango:
He raped 170 million people... he is the biggest rapist of all
Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by Mynightmare: 1:10pm On Jul 02, 2019
gwarotango:
Does Nigeria have a vagina or an anus?
whichever one it got,rape was done to it
Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by JimohMomoh: 1:10pm On Jul 02, 2019
Am patiently waiting for Aisha Buhari to comment on this RUGA issue
Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by degamemaster(m): 1:10pm On Jul 02, 2019
gwarotango:

Yes, he raped the good of Nigeria by rigging the election, he raped even you by denying you the opportunity to have Atiku create jobs for you and your fellow zombies, because Atiku means jobs.
Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by Zane2point4(m): 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
gwarotango:

He didn't rape anyone, but guess what..
He has raped the whole Nigeria...

He gave us poor leadership and respnse...
This has led to too much killings, bombing etc..

Infact we haven't had it this worst before..

He shouldn't even be qualified to lead a locat govt.
Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by gwarotango: 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
Predstan:

Was the money for RUGA proposed in the 2019 Budget What does that mean?

Was the bill passed in the house before implementing and awarding the contracts to Contractors?? Kudos to you all, RUGA supporters, time will judge
Yes it was contained in the budget of the Federal ministry of Agriculture 2019 budget duly signed into law by Mr president on May 27 2019. Go and take a look at the breakdown. Now back my question: whose land is it? Does it belong to the state governments or does it belong to you?
Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by James4bright(m): 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
Wealthierboy:
Attention seeker everywhere....
On behalf of Nigerian youth I come out boldly to tell you Timi that we will die with Buhari if you don't like it then relocate to Dr Congo because that is where ijaw came from... If you know, you know

That moment when you make a statement without making any atom of sense, that's really bad.
Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by Predstan: 1:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
degamemaster:

Yes, he raped the good of Nigeria by rigging the election, he raped even you by denying you the opportunity to have Atiku create jobs for you and your fellow zombies, because Atiku means jobs.

How many jobs did Atiku Creates before now?
This is the same way Rapist Buhari promised you 5million jobs every year in 2015. If he had not won the election many of You zombies, Politician wrappers would think he would have done better.

At this stage of Nigeria’s political mischievous? You shouldn’t believe just what you see and hear from them.
Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by gwarotango: 1:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
degamemaster:

[s]Yes, he raped the good of Nigeria by rigging the election, he raped even you by denying you the opportunity to have Atiku create jobs for you and your fellow zombies, because Atiku means jobs.[/s]
Lamentations of a sore election loser. You can ask Atiku's server for a job since you currently have none

1 Like

Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by gwarotango: 1:15pm On Jul 02, 2019
Fashdeejay:

He raped 170 million people... he is the biggest rapist of all
Your Atiku lost an election because the majority didn't want him. Stop being a sore loser and learn to deal with it

1 Like

Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by Kay25(m): 1:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
gwarotango:
figurative speech....u can't comprehend wet in b d difference btw u and the dullard preside self
Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by nelcliff(m): 1:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
Wealthierboy:

On behalf of Nigerian youth I come out boldly to tell you Timi that we will die with Buha..

That was just too wrong if you ask me.. Nothing like ON BEHALF OF NIGERIAN YOUTH when we don't know you as the youth leader that represent us in the FEDERAL.

Always talk more of yourself and leave others because your thinking faculty is quite different from that of the other person.. Thank you.. Don't quote me Else thunder where nor get second thought na im go blast that ur stupid skull.
I know d pain would be faced by ur family members whom has tried to see how u help and improves the living standard of ur local community in one way or the other..

Peace..
Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by mrdan(m): 1:18pm On Jul 02, 2019
So if he steps down, who now runs the country?

or will there now be a vacuum at the position.
Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by Predstan: 1:18pm On Jul 02, 2019
gwarotango:
Yes it was contained in the budget of the Federal ministry of Agriculture 2019 budget duly signed into law by Mr president on May 27 2019. Go and take a look at the breakdown. Now back my question: whose land is it? Does it belong to the state governments or does it belong to you?

11billion was allocated to RUGA?? When was the bill passed in house to have RUGA in every state in Nigeria... U can send me a link to see that breakdown... I weep for my country men supporting mediocrity... please show me where I can see that. Thanks.

You have not answered and contributed enough to ask me question. Why are you dodging the IDPs. Why have they not been built homes and created shelter for them. Please answer why RUGA is a priority and IDPs are not... How many Herdsmen have been prosecuted for destroying communities and killing scores of Nigerians.
Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by Val4Ibah: 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2019
The Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-A-ton 2019 worth  ₦5million & a mini MBA from International Finance Corporation. The application procedures are included in the information below:

In 2006, Access Bank began a journey into the world of women and Banking on Women. After working through the Gender Empowerment Movement to invest in women for 8 years, the program evolved into a robust plan to provide women with banking solutions that meet their diverse career and lifestyle requirements named The ‘W’ Initiative.

The “W” is not a product, rather it is a blend of existing banking products and services bundled to effectively meet the present-day financial and lifestyle needs of women in identified sub-segments, as well as provide them with a complete and rewarding banking experience. The W, based on peculiarities and lifestyle classification, is segmented into the following;

Young Professional
W and Family
W in business
MHSS – Maternal Health Service Support

Requirements:

Are you a woman who owns and runs her business?
Is your business innovative?
Do you need a grant to expand your business?
What about some expert training to help grow your business?

Benefits:

a. First prize is N5 million naira
b.Second prize is N3 million naira
c.Third prize is N1 million naira
d.The top 50 applicants will receive a 2 weeks mini MBA training from the International Finance Corporation.

More details and application, click on the link below:

https://jobreaders.org/access-bank-womenpreneur-pitch/

Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by gwarotango: 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
Predstan:

11billion was allocated to RUGA?? When was the bill passed in house to have RUGA in every state in Nigeria... U can send me a link to see that breakdown... I weep for my country men supporting mediocrity... please show me where I can see that. Thanks.

You have not answered and contributed enough to ask me question. Why are you dodging the IDPs. Why have they not been built homes and created shelter for them. Please answer why RUGA is a priority and IDPs are not... How many Herdsmen have been prosecuted for destroying communities and killing scores of Nigerians.
Go to the website of the Nigerian budget office if you want a breakdown of the figures, I'm not here to spoon feed you. You still haven't answered my question: The land that RUGA settlements are to be built on do they belong to your father?.
Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by hopexter(m): 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2019
Wow! No man is completely bad and useless, you can still be used as a bad example lipsrsealed
Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by Kenneth10110(m): 1:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
gwarotango:
He raped our economy, security and our freedom and he hasn't still changed 1# to 1$
Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by Kenneth10110(m): 1:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
gwarotango:
Go to the website of the Nigerian budget office if you want a breakdown of the figures, I'm not here to spoon feed you. You still haven't answered my question: The land that RUGA settlements are to be built on do they belong to your father?.

Answer how many herdsmen have been brought to book

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari / Nigerian Senators Receive N13.5 Million 'running Cost' Every Month - Shehu Sani / Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari. Welcome Him In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.