Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,885 members, 7,798,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

"Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari (29278 Views)

Yahoo Politicians: Timi Frank Urges FBI, EFCC, ICPC To Go After Them / Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ / Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by deomelo: 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
What's rape got to do with opposition politics? This is beyond idiocy, it is crude, crass and disgusting..

Opposition in Nigeria is gradually descending from gutter to absurdity and irrelevancy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by Predstan: 1:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
gwarotango:
Go to the website of the Nigerian budget office if you want a breakdown of the figures, I'm not here to spoon feed you. You still haven't answered my question: The land that RUGA settlements are to be built on do they belong to your father?.

You keep dodging it.. you never care just like your lord and savior never cared about the IDPs

How much was allocated to ministry of Agriculture? Brain dead I guess... because you don’t know how much was allocated to that ministry for you to even talk about RUGA being part of the allocation. Kudos to you. I guess the lands belong to Fulanis from Chad and mali.
Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by nelcliff(m): 1:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
James4bright:

That moment when you make a statement without making any atom of sense, that's really bad.

Glad I wasn't alone when I saw that too ...bro.. Some of us need eye cleanser that can enable us drive fact from it's factory called (BRAIN).
Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by gwarotango: 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2019
Kenneth10110:

Answer how many herdsmen have been brought to book
RUGA is here to stay and there's nothing you can do about it but wail. The lkand belongse northerners and they have decided to establish cattle ranches on them. Period! I'm done with you and your insolence.
Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by Predstan: 1:30pm On Jul 02, 2019
gwarotango:
RUGA is here to stay and there's nothing you can do about it but wail. The lkand belongse northerners and they have decided to establish cattle ranches on them. Period! I'm done with you and your insolence.

Answer simple question. You are writting epistles.
The Land in Ekiti and Ondo belong to the Notherners too. Lol... How many states have answered to the call and relinquish their lands for RUGA.
Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by Kenneth10110(m): 1:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
Predstan:

How many jobs did Atiku Creates before now?
This is the same way Rapist Buhari promised you 5million jobs every year in 2015. If he had not won the election many of You zombies, Politician wrappers would think he would have done better.

At this stage of Nigeria’s political mischievous? You shouldn’t believe just what you see and hear from them.

Im happy Buharj won Jonathan in 2015 cause if not by now we will be hearing if Buhari had won the country would have been great imagine Buhari would have fought insecurity in the nation, 1# would have been 1$ i can remember how they were celebrating then as if the Buhari is not human. Now see them in regrets even the one's supporting know something's not right deep inside them. If we had voted to Buhari we would be better than US by now [color=#990000][/color]
Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by aseyi24: 1:34pm On Jul 02, 2019
Open letter to Timi Dakolo... Hello Timi, you are one young man that I as well as many others admire. I write this open letter to you and by extension to your wife. I know you to be a Christian who have benefited from Christ and his body. The church gave you the platform to grow and nurture your musical talent aside the salvation that Christ the head of the church gave you. You probably met your wife and married her in church... Today you have become popular and famous, probably rich also. I have not heard about you building a sanctuary (church) for God, nor heard any meaningful contribution to the ground that nurtured you. What I see you do is to use your popularity to attack the church. What about the rape some may say? The law of the land and the word of God insist that we obey the law... The law says an accused is presumed innocent until convicted by a court of competent jurisdiction. Which law court have you taken the pastor to? Which senior pastor or bishop have you taken the pastor to? I am not here to hold brief for the pastor, Niether do I know him nor ever attended his service. However, lets assume that he even did it, of what benefit is the public disgrace of the entire body of Christ to you? Where is the place of this scripture ;

Matthew 13:27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?

13:28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?

13:29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.

13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Are you wise than Christ who is of the opinion that trying to rootup the bad before judgement will harm the good?

You have not done wisely as you & your wife just activated some terrible judgement on yourselfs.

John 8:4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.

8:5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?

8:7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

8:8 And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.

8:9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.

You have cast the stone that will eventually hit you down.... The scriptures can not be broken. If you and your wife ever committed sin which was pardoned, it is reversed says the scriptures, & the consequences are racing toward you at the moment.

Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Matthew 5:7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

Matthew 6:12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

6:13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

6:14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:

6:15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Those scriptures can not fail.

You have done more harm to the body of Christ than Fulani herdsmen and bokoharam combined... Those kill flesh, But You have targeted the souls of many.

Matthew 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Whatever Ill feelings and bitterness you and your wife feel against that pastor, what has his church members and their children got to do with it? What has the worship of Christ at COZA got to do with it? Why did you target discouraging worshipers?

Matthew 11:6 And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me.

Matthew 18:6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

Your bitterness and haste have destroyed your little achievement .... If you have ever sinned, then judgement is good for all who believe in hasty judgement.

If I heard right, the pastor in question was your pastor, and joined your union... Well, think on this...

Matthew 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged. 7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

7:3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

7:4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

7:5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Once more, I am not holding brief for the pastor, Niether do I support rape.
If it really happened, you can choose to forgive or go for judgement ... However, do it lawfully.

You have done foolishly.
Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by joe120120(m): 1:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
gwarotango:
Just take a look at this turncoat, did Buhari rape anyone? angry

yes .
ashia
Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by colestephan86: 1:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
Greatpoet:
A political activist and former Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Comrade Timi Frank, has called on the President, General Muhammadu Buhari, to follow the example of the Senior Pastor of the Common Wealth of Zion Assembly, (COZA), Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, who has stepped down from his position following allegations of rape against him.

Frank in a statement in Abuja noted that since Buhari has been accused of rigging himself into office during the last presidential elections, the best thing would be for him to step down until the petition filed against him by the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is decided by the Tribunal and the Supreme Court.

“What General Buhari and the All Progressives Congress (APC) did to Nigeria during the last general elections amount to a grievous rape on our democracy. Therefore Buhari must of necessity step down just like Pastor Fatoyinbo has done, pending the final determination of the ongoing petition by the Justices of the presidential election petitions tribunal and the Supreme Court.

“As a man who claims to have integrity, it is only normal that you (General Buhari) step aside so that the judiciary can do its job without fear, favour or bias that could stem from the ongoing interference in the official activities of the Justices by agents of the executive.

“As at today, the tribunal members are being intimidated, outrightly harassed, blackmailed, coerced, bribed and above all, covertly threatened by the executive in order to fraudulently procure a favourable judgement,” Frank stated.

He noted that Buhari’s manifest incompetence, poor leadership and his unabashed rigging of the last presidential election has brought untold pain and hardship upon Nigerians.

He added: “Your administration raped Nigerians by denying them the true outcome of their vote which was to ensure that a man who can help further the fight against insecurity, tackle unemployment, mitigate poverty and boost the economy in the person of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar was elected.”

The political activist also called on all Nigerians especially members of the civil society, labour unions and celebrities that spearheaded the protest at COZA last Sunday to apply the same pressure on the present illegitimate government so as to stop their present illegalities which is tantamount to continuous rape on the nation’s democracy, pending the outcome of the presidential election petition tribunal and the Supreme Court.

Frank said: “Following the colossal rape of the nation’s democracy and rule of law by General Buhari and his gang through the wholesale rigging of the last general elections, kidnapping, armed robbery, banditry and other deadly security malady have become a daily affair across the country.

“Added to this evil is the ongoing forceful establishment of Ruga Settlements all over Nigeria which will lead to further rape, killings and maiming of innocent citizens and the systematic annexation of their ancestral lands by his foreign collaborators and others known as fulani herdsmen.”

He called on well-meaning Nigerians to urgently rise and take a decisive stand against the ongoing pillaging and stripping of their common patrimony and the mortgaging of the future wellbeing of their children’s children by General Buhari and his gang.

“Those who led protests against the COZA pastor that forced him to step down must also prevail on General Buhari to step down pending the outcome of the ongoing judicial process against his election because the allegations against Pastor Fatoyinbo and General Buhari are the same,” Frank declared.

Signed
Comrade Timi Frank
Political activist
Abuja.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/07/02/rape-allegation-timi-frank-urges-buhari-to-step-down-now-to-take-a-cue-from-coza-pastor/
Did buhari rape your mum?
Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by jaxxy(m): 1:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
Frank is a very funny man. Did he tell questionable characters and aides in Jonathan’s government to step down? He shud goand sit down and let the courts decide.

The hypocrisy of Apc and Pdp is Legendary.
Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by mila1121(m): 1:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
When nobody hv organize a protest
Coza protest was organize with 24hours
Do the math
Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by MOHSHESHI(m): 1:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
gwarotango:
hlp me ask d oponu
Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by Ijaya123: 1:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
[quote author=Greatpoet post=79867034][s]A political activist and former Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Comrade Timi Frank, has called on the President, General Muhammadu Buhari, to follow the example of the Senior Pastor of the Common Wealth of Zion Assembly, (COZA), Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, who has stepped down from his position following allegations of rape against him.

Frank in a statement in Abuja noted that since Buhari has been accused of rigging himself into office during the last presidential elections, the best thing would be for him to step down until the petition filed against him by the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is decided by the Tribunal and the Supreme Court.

“What General Buhari and the All Progressives Congress (APC) did to Nigeria during the last general elections amount to a grievous rape on our democracy. Therefore Buhari must of necessity step down just like Pastor Fatoyinbo has done, pending the final determination of the ongoing petition by the Justices of the presidential election petitions tribunal and the Supreme Court.

“As a man who claims to have integrity, it is only normal that you (General Buhari) step aside so that the judiciary can do its job without fear, favour or bias that could stem from the ongoing interference in the official activities of the Justices by agents of the executive.

“As at today, the tribunal members are being intimidated, outrightly harassed, blackmailed, coerced, bribed and above all, covertly threatened by the executive in order to fraudulently procure a favourable judgement,” Frank stated.

He noted that Buhari’s manifest incompetence, poor leadership and his unabashed rigging of the last presidential election has brought untold pain and hardship upon Nigerians.

He added: “Your administration raped Nigerians by denying them the true outcome of their vote which was to ensure that a man who can help further the fight against insecurity, tackle unemployment, mitigate poverty and boost the economy in the person of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar was elected.”

The political activist also called on all Nigerians especially members of the civil society, labour unions and celebrities that spearheaded the protest at COZA last Sunday to apply the same pressure on the present illegitimate government so as to stop their present illegalities which is tantamount to continuous rape on the nation’s democracy, pending the outcome of the presidential election petition tribunal and the Supreme Court.

Frank said: “Following the colossal rape of the nation’s democracy and rule of law by General Buhari and his gang through the wholesale rigging of the last general elections, kidnapping, armed robbery, banditry and other deadly security malady have become a daily affair across the country.

“Added to this evil is the ongoing forceful establishment of Ruga Settlements all over Nigeria which will lead to further rape, killings and maiming of innocent citizens and the systematic annexation of their ancestral lands by his foreign collaborators and others known as fulani herdsmen.”

He called on well-meaning Nigerians to urgently rise and take a decisive stand against the ongoing pillaging and stripping of their common patrimony and the mortgaging of the future wellbeing of their children’s children by General Buhari and his gang.

“Those who led protests against the COZA pastor that forced him to step down must also prevail on General Buhari to step down pending the outcome of the ongoing judicial process against his election because the allegations against Pastor Fatoyinbo and General Buhari are the same,” Frank declared.

Signed
Comrade Timi Frank
Political activist
Abuja[/s].

Trash and arrant nonsense.
Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by Babahenro: 1:55pm On Jul 02, 2019
Yes he has krested Nigeria
Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by wonlasewonimi: 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2019
gwarotango:
How? Elaborate

He is not using lube...
Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by Isoduwa(m): 2:00pm On Jul 02, 2019
gwarotango:

Yes Aisha at the age of 16
Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by Heffalump(m): 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2019
gwarotango:
How? Elaborate

Has your life not been raped already
Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by RichBoy247: 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2019
Did Buhari also rape Timi's wife or mother or sisters?
Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by Neoteny(m): 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2019
Born2Breed:

Yes.

Donkey-breeding nincompoop
Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by NkayStory(f): 2:10pm On Jul 02, 2019
Benekruku:
Void and useless post.

Statement riddled with incompetence of the author and inability to give statistical and cognitive reasons why His Excellency, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) should step down. Direction-less views littered with sentiments and pinches of hate.

His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) refuses to be deterred by gibberishes like the one composed above, that have been lucky to have made it to the media pages by incompetence of some quarters to give recognition to every long jargon's written to them.

I want to once again reinstate as a citizen of this Great country, That His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) remains unshaken by ill compositions. Though constructive criticisms are welcomed. The above has failed to fall in that class and is worthy to be trashed to the bin.

Yoruba to the rescue..,see rants!
Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by Neoteny(m): 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
Born2Breed:

Yes.

Hmm

This ass was bred by a donkey
Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by AntiWailer: 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2019
Own goal.
Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by michoim(m): 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2019
Timi Frank has finally gone mad on a permanent basis...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by Benekruku(m): 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
NkayStory:

Yoruba to the rescue..,see rants!

Sorry, I dont get you.

Are you in anyway in-love with me?
Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by Larryndelaw: 2:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

He didn't rape anyone, he raped our country
How did he rape the country. Answer now or be silent forever.
Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by subcbouy: 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
Haha loser feels bitter. No more cash for him hahaha
Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by deltateam: 2:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

He didn't rape anyone, he raped our country

The time he sacked chief justice and appointed his relative as replacement, rigged his way into second term. You guys kept quiet. angry

Na look I dey look una.
Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by fa4oteejay: 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
HEEEEE, THIS ONE THAT SAID IF HE DID NOT WON ELECTION IN THE UPPER LAST YEAR, THE BARBOON AND THE DOG WILL SMELL BLOOD, BUHARI 4+4 WILL NEVER STEP DOWN.
Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by Monjerk: 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
gwarotango:
Stay there de deceive yourself, Bubu is raping you front and back and you are here making case for him.

Nna who do you this kind thing.

My brother nawa for you.
Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by akdjr(m): 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2019
1999 election was rigged and won by PDP
2003 election was rigged and won by PDP
2007 election was rigged and won by PDP
2011 election was rigged and won by PDP
2015 election was rigged and won by APC
2019 election was rigged and won by APC

Total election rigged and won by PDP 4
Total election rigged and won by APC 2

Political parties in Nigeria goes into election with rigging and anti rigging plans and whoever outsmart the other become victorious.
Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by Fashdeejay(m): 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2019
gwarotango:
Your Atiku lost an election because the majority didn't want him. Stop being a sore loser and learn to deal with it
Are u sure about that Your boss lost in Abuja... u know that Didn't have up to 25% but he rigged... Everyone knows Buhari didn't exactly win the election even in Lagos.. so... let's be objective here... I am not for any of them but he is the worst of two evils
Re: "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari by Larryslim(m): 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
Some people just want to talk because freedom of speech dey, smh!
Is it the same issue here?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Magodo: Lagos Government To Compensate Shangisha Landlords With 549 Plots / Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ / Akpabio Unhappy With A’ibom Gov Over US Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.