Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,391 members, 7,808,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Introverted?? Come In Let's Discuss. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Introverted?? Come In Let's Discuss. (473 Views)

Truvel Let's Discuss About Witches And Wizards / Introverted Soul Looking For Friends / Freethinkers, Atheists And Agnostics, come in, let's talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introverted?? Come In Let's Discuss. by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 02, 2019
Good day.
I'm an undergraduate but currently at home on holiday. Home has been so boring since I came back from school and I'm the 'I don't like going out' type. I'm an introvert but please don't get me wrong, I'm not a shy person. I don't know how to make friends. I don't also like visiting people. I'm always indoor.

I don't know if these things are normal. I'm always happy when people at home start going or preparing to go out, I don't know why, but it gives me joy seeing them go out.

I don't know if there's someone like me out there. It's not that I don't like talkig to people, I talk when I see someone to talk or play with. But at the same time, I can be with you for hours without feeling like talking to you, so if you decide to stay at home with me sometimes, you just get bored by my silence.
I'm a very funny and jovial person. But I don't know why the feeling of being alone is wired into my system.

Is there someone else out there who feels the same way I do?

1 Like

Re: Introverted?? Come In Let's Discuss. by Bgcentz(m): 11:42am On Jul 02, 2019
You are not alone my brother
We are the same.
Most of the time i keep my self company if u dont talk to me first i wount talk to you i enjoy staying home alone i like the company of pets like dogs or cat.
Re: Introverted?? Come In Let's Discuss. by Bgcentz(m): 11:44am On Jul 02, 2019
Carotid:
Good day.
I'm an undergraduate but currently at home on holiday. Home has been so boring since I came back from school and I'm the 'I don't like going out' type. I'm an introvert but please don't get me wrong, I'm not a shy person. I don't know how to make friends. I don't also like visiting people. I'm always indoor.

I don't know if these things are normal. I'm always happy when people at home start going or preparing to go out, I don't know why, but it gives me joy seeing them go out.

I don't know if there's someone like me out there. It's not that I don't like talkig to people, I talk when I see someone to talk or play with. But at the same time, I can be with you for hours without feeling like talking to you, so if you decide to stay at home with me sometimes, you just get bored by my silence.
I'm a very funny and jovial person. But I don't know why the feeling of being alone is wired into my system.

I do
Even more
Re: Introverted?? Come In Let's Discuss. by kazvid(m): 4:08pm On Jul 02, 2019
Carotid:
Good day.

U re not alone bro,we are also on holiday and I can tell u that I've been indoor since last week,I don't like going out.I love being alone,no friends(am not good at making friends)
Just wish I could be more free with people
Re: Introverted?? Come In Let's Discuss. by bynomzy(f): 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2019
Carotid:
Good day.

you are not alone.
Re: Introverted?? Come In Let's Discuss. by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 29, 2019
bynomzy:

you are not alone.
Can we be friends? That's if you don't mind. My whatsapp digits is on my profile. Thanks.
Re: Introverted?? Come In Let's Discuss. by bynomzy(f): 11:03am On Jul 29, 2019
Carotid:

Can we be friends? That's if you don't mind. My whatsapp digits is on my profile. Thanks.

Lol. The few friends I made here stopped talking to me. Strange, but I'll pass. grin
Re: Introverted?? Come In Let's Discuss. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 29, 2019
bynomzy:

Lol. The few friends I made here stopped talking to me. Strange, but I'll pass. grin
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Introverted?? Come In Let's Discuss. by bynomzy(f): 9:09pm On Jul 29, 2019
Carotid:

undecided undecided undecided
Oh well.
Re: Introverted?? Come In Let's Discuss. by Dreamchaser212(m): 1:22am On Jul 31, 2019
Know

(1) (Reply)

- / 1 / Any Lady In Enugu Ready For Bleeping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.