Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos (49584 Views)

Father Christmas Drinking Beer At A Bar In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photo / Man Carries Sponge And Soap To Lagos Beach To Swim (photos / African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by Kenneth10110(m): 5:52pm On Jul 02, 2019
AngelicBeing:
I am not surprised, it can only happen in a lawless country headed by a lifeless demented leader held hostage by few wicked cabals, make una enjoy Una next level grin

Abi o from Change them dan enter Next level

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by freshMallam1122: 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2019
phetto:

You don't understand sarcasm.

Lol

Your username says its all
You bunch of feckless dimwits
dont wail too much Ooo... it kills easily.. maybe it can cause u something like depression or high blood pressure... so relax nyamreeh.. 2023 no be here ooo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by phetto(m): 5:54pm On Jul 02, 2019
freshMallam1122:
dont wail too much Ooo... it kills easily.. maybe it can cause u something like depression or high blood pressure... so relax nyamreeh.. 2023 no be here ooo

You're a clown cheesy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by bizzibodi(m): 5:56pm On Jul 02, 2019
Haba!From d desert of Faraway sokoto to d Atlantic ocean of Lagos,how did they got there?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by psalmylee: 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2019
slimthugchimee:

How's this news, is this the first time we are seeing herdsmen marching with their cows?
oga shut up jare.people like this are the reason Nigeria won't move forward.sadistic fellow.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by clovislouis(m): 6:00pm On Jul 02, 2019
nnokwa042:
my wife? grin grin grin grin grin that small girl na my daughter oo shes 12 year in that picture now 14
. Wow Lucky man indeed. May God bless me with such beautiful daughter as urs
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by itsme01: 6:01pm On Jul 02, 2019
kernel01:

Go and make a deal by taking cows through the streets of any European state, talking like a villager.

Vilages and counties are present accross europe where animals especially horses roam the street,, is moving of animals o prohibited by lagos goverment or why are we just letting hatred blind us....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by AngelicBeing: 6:01pm On Jul 02, 2019
Kenneth10110:

Abi o from Change them dan enter Next level
Gbam, zombies and patriotic citizens are clapping hands for the politicians, zombies are dying of hunger and starvation daily while the politicians are drinking champagne, fúçkiñg hoes at Sheraton Abuja / lagos and smoking Cuban cigarettes inside chilled AC grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by freshMallam1122: 6:03pm On Jul 02, 2019
phetto:

You're a clown cheesy
An u ar a GOAT..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by shedy03(m): 6:04pm On Jul 02, 2019
gurunlocker:
Mehn! These guys want to take over the whole of naija...
some people are just realizing it.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by Kenneth10110(m): 6:05pm On Jul 02, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Gbam, zombies and patriotic citizens are clapping hands for the politicians, zombies are dying of hunger and starvation daily while the politicians are drinking champagne, fúçkiñg hoes at Sheraton Abuja / lagos and smoking Cuban cigarettes inside chilled AC grin

cheesy grin cheesy grin Sai Baba next level hey hey opor mehn just read petrol is now 30#

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by xynerise: 6:07pm On Jul 02, 2019
When Fulani Herdsman is your president, this is what you get
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by AngelicBeing: 6:08pm On Jul 02, 2019
Kenneth10110:

cheesy grin cheesy grin Sai Baba next level hey hey opor mehn just read petrol is now 30#
You mean a liter of petrol cost 300 naira in Nigeria shocked
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by itsme01: 6:10pm On Jul 02, 2019
gbosaa:

It is a big deal. Downplaying it’s seriousness is silly and childish.

If Nigeria was organised and a serious country, those herdsmen and their animals shouldn’t be there.

There are places for animals and that beach isn’t one of them. Herdsmen and their sarkin Fulanis all over the country with their political and military backers are taking Nigeria for a ride. It will definitely not end well the way they go about constituting nuisances with trails of violence everywhere.

1: you are sentimental
2:lagos hasn't outlawed or ristricted movement of cattles
3: The Cows you see are owned by Rich Southerners only manned by abokis, my late grandad had many
4: goto Dubai beaches and see camels, donkeys and horses
5:The herders weren't grazing they were moving along the beach, and the last time i checked nigerian laws you can move as a citizen with your livestock anywhere except for private properties

Like i said behaving childish everytime we see a cow or an unarmed herder just makes us look like cowards to them.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by Baroba(m): 6:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
The cows need water and water full Lagos..Cows in our mist..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by DOCU(m): 6:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
Wetin concern me, na family matter...RUGA SETTLEMENT in their wife's house.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by oluwasegun007(m): 6:19pm On Jul 02, 2019
If they no what's on my mind, they'll sharply park those cows from there
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
lonelydora:

Love your neighbour as yourself
the question is: dem nko? Dem love dem neighbour?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by NkayStory(f): 6:30pm On Jul 02, 2019
phetto:
Okay. This is bad

But we deserve it sha.

Next level we voted for.
Four years long o.

Many of us did not vote for him...He rigged himself in,tigether with thieffnubu of Lagos.

Now we know why.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by Amatarasha(f): 6:34pm On Jul 02, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Tinubu has ordered Sanwo-Olu to cede parts of Victoria Island to them
gbeju lekki ...my grand dads land was affected
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by Amazingman(m): 6:35pm On Jul 02, 2019
Amatarasha:
gbeju lekki ...my grand dads land was affected

Hmmmm
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by Amatarasha(f): 6:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
TechCapon:
Lol, there's no grass there neither are the cows there to drink water because cows don't drink salt water from the sea. let's stop this wishful thinking. RUGA or not, these fulanis can occupy any territory in Nigeria whether the people like it or not. I've lived with fulanis in sokoto, those guys are very wicked and mean. ven hausa people are scared of them.
Know it that lagos is d first to give fulanitribe ruga settlement in lekki bush , residents there are asked not to protest or dey shud go back to dia igboland....

Yoruba ro nu o
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by kernel01: 6:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
itsme01:

Vilages and counties are present accross europe where animals especially horses roam the street,, is moving of animals o prohibited by lagos goverment or why are we just letting hatred blind us....

I'm not Yoruba, but movement of herds in a city like Lagos, is hatred in your definition, right? Or... Is Lagos a village?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by Crysthaniel(m): 6:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
so cows dey eat sand ni?
dzz ppz are up to something oo angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by Amatarasha(f): 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
Amazingman:

Hmmmm
Amazing hw far grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by olas4prof: 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
Lol!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by NnwachukuOkike: 6:51pm On Jul 02, 2019
mysteriousman:
It is easy to condemn this act, ignorance they say its not an excuse but its better to get them educated teach them it is wrong to walk their cattle along certain areas

Check the meaning of invasion.
Where are they coming from? They are following the maps successfully.

Anyways, Fulani can take over Yoruba land let Yoruba fight their battles with Fulani jihadist.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by itsme01: 6:52pm On Jul 02, 2019
kernel01:

I'm not Yoruba, but movement of herds in a city like Lagos, is hatred in your definition, right? Or... Is Lagos a village?

Is the movement of domestic animals(cattle, cat,dogs,horses) prohibited in lagos? or we should make arrest them without law backing it so they can sue us? The 7000 cow.herds killed in lagos daily did they disapear into the states? Am against lawlessness but.then herdsmen going about their legal business shouldn't be harrased, you cant blame all of them for banditry or Buhari's re-election.

That is sinful and childish
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by themanderon: 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2019
Probably to dip their holy book into the Atlantic like their progenitor promised.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 02, 2019
Of course, in this process of Hislamization no one will dwell in their land in peace.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by BushDoctor123: 7:09pm On Jul 02, 2019
Usman Danfodio prophesy that the koran will be deeped in the ocean is been fulfilled. Una neva c anything. The ealier we all arm ourselves to the teeth the better.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by Jakumo(m): 7:12pm On Jul 02, 2019
Since there is no grass on a beach for cows to graze, it is obvious that the terrorist cattle herdsmen are merely there on the beach to look for potential kidnap victims.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bike Man Carrying Another Bike With The Owner In Ibadan. Photos / 10 Valuable Things You Can Buy With N500 In Nigeria / See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.