Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Ahmad Lawan Announces Principal Officers In Senate [See full list] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmad Lawan Announces Principal Officers In Senate [See full list] (28537 Views)

Ahmad Lawan Announces The Defection Of Ibrahim Shekarau From APC To NNPP / Ahmad Lawan Announces Two Defections In Senate / Philip Aduda is New Senate Minority Leader, Ahmad Lawan Announces Defections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmad Lawan Announces Principal Officers In Senate [See full list] by itsme01: 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
tuniski:

Very lame talk!

Surely lame to a Talker, but the Doers see sense.in it, afterall some came to this life to be spectators and mere antagonist, while others are here for actions

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmad Lawan Announces Principal Officers In Senate [See full list] by Danwakae(m): 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2019
itsme01:
shocked

APC don wake oo, baba no one go slow again o cry

What will PDP wail about now....

INSECURITY, HARDSHIP, UNEMPLOYMENT, KIDNAPPING...Nigeria is moving backward, pls let's wadge it.
Re: Ahmad Lawan Announces Principal Officers In Senate [See full list] by kerzhim(m): 1:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
tuniski:

He is not only going slow he is directionless.
I wonder how people with paucity of manner come on nairaland to spit gibberish. I doubt if you can manage your 3 square daily meal let alone managing a family, yet you are here giving opinion on what you know nothing about.

I pity your generation.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan Announces Principal Officers In Senate [See full list] by tuniski: 1:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
kerzhim:

I wonder how people with paucity of manner come on nairaland to spit gibberish. I doubt if you can manage your 3 square daily meal let alone managing a family, yet you are here giving opinion on what you know nothing about.

I pity your generation.
Lamest talk.
Rather I pity the generation of lame youth.
Re: Ahmad Lawan Announces Principal Officers In Senate [See full list] by garfield1: 1:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
kerzhim:

I pity your generation.
Na small boy feeding on crumbs from dino and saraki
Re: Ahmad Lawan Announces Principal Officers In Senate [See full list] by tuniski: 1:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
garfield1:

Na small boy feeding on crumbs from dino and saraki
Hehehhehhe big man feeding on Daura emirate!
So lame.
Re: Ahmad Lawan Announces Principal Officers In Senate [See full list] by itsme01: 1:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
Danwakae:

INSECURITY, HARDSHIP, UNEMPLOYMENT, KIDNAPPING...Nigeria is moving backward, pls let's wadge it.

And you think PDP that i know for 16 years care about all that? Lol.. wake up!! The care about Imaginary Server, Dubai strategy, Dasuki gate, Malabu oil bribe etc

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmad Lawan Announces Principal Officers In Senate [See full list] by safetyInspector(m): 1:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
Feel sorry for yourself. What did Igbos gained from Ekweremadu as DSP for 12years? What did North Centre gain from Saraki's four years? You are feeling sorry for a tribe because of few men that are concerned after their own pockets. Igbos have not been the president of this Nation for about 55 years of her republic yet Igbos are doing much better than those that have been there for years.
auditor0471:
in the 9th Senate na koboko chief nahim one of the Largest tribe in Nigeria fit get. i feel so sorry for the IGBO race.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan Announces Principal Officers In Senate [See full list] by Megadrop: 1:47pm On Jul 02, 2019
Now the show has started, lets see how it plays out
Re: Ahmad Lawan Announces Principal Officers In Senate [See full list] by Lightening: 2:18pm On Jul 02, 2019
Mraphel:
We Igbo are totally marginalized..YORUBA and Hausa and Fulanis has dealt with us. Finished for us now

Yes, we Yorubas are marginalizing the Igbos, yet they excel and live better life than we. We have run out of ideas what to do to tame them. It is really frustrating.
Re: Ahmad Lawan Announces Principal Officers In Senate [See full list] by Danwakae(m): 4:08pm On Jul 02, 2019
itsme01:

And you think PDP that i know for 16 years care about all that? Lol.. wake up!! The care about Imaginary Server, Dubai strategy, Dasuki gate, Malabu oil bribe etc

I don't believe in party as a solution...because PDP=APC.

Don't decieve urself, we have problems and must look for how to solve it and not depend on these our selfish leaders who only cares about their pockets..

Was ATIKU not a PDP and APC ?
Was Amaechi not a PDP and APC?
Was Baba BUHARI not a APP, ANPP, CPC, APC ?
Was AKPABIO not a PDP, APC ??
Was Isa Yuguda not a PDP, APC ?
Was Nasr El-Rufai not a PDP, APC ?...infact keep naming...they are all politicking with selfish interest. , wake up and wise up!!!

I don't believe in any of our present leaders, I only believe in myself and Pray almighty Allah help me to succeed and help our people.
Re: Ahmad Lawan Announces Principal Officers In Senate [See full list] by moshino(m): 6:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
TIGRITIS:
God bless the Presidency
God bless NASS
God bless the Judiciary
And most importantly, God bless NIGERIANS

It remains to be seen.
Re: Ahmad Lawan Announces Principal Officers In Senate [See full list] by greggng: 7:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
Mraphel:
We Igbo are totally marginalized..YORUBA and Hausa and Fulanis has dealt with us. Finished for us now

Why wouldn't you be marginalise...you put your eggs in one basket and you come here to cry marginalisation. Are nt you ashamed of yourself? You people hate apc with a passion yet you wanna reap where you didn't sow. Wait untill pdp gets power...otherwise remain silence...senseless being

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police / Murder Of Na'allah: Car Found In Niger Republic, 2 Suspects Arrested / Sketch Of Nasir El- Rufai By Martins Akande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.