Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,305 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Breaking: Man Falls 3500ft From Plane And Scatter- Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Man Falls 3500ft From Plane And Scatter- Photos (7491 Views)

Obi Supporter Removed From Plane. Shouting Obidients Obidients. Video / Is Nnamdi Kanu Coming With A SWORD To Decimate And Scatter The Igbo Vote? / Breaking! Man Killed BY POLICE In Abuja For Coronavirus Lockdown(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Man Falls 3500ft From Plane And Scatter- Photos by yourtotalneeds: 2:48pm On Jul 02, 2019
Photos below shows the spot where a man landed when he fell from a Kenya Airways plane as it approached Heathrow Airport on Sunday June 30th.

The body of the stowaway fell to the ground from the flight from Nairobi as it opened its landing gear while approaching Heathrow (read here>> https://www.yourtotalneeds.com/man-falls-3500ft-from-plane-and-scatter/). The body landed in...

SEE photos >> https://www.yourtotalneeds.com/man-falls-3500ft-from-plane-and-scatter/
Re: Breaking: Man Falls 3500ft From Plane And Scatter- Photos by SarkinYarki: 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2019
He was dead a long time before the got to UK ..another casualty of Low IQ

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Man Falls 3500ft From Plane And Scatter- Photos by Tecno66: 3:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Rip.
Re: Breaking: Man Falls 3500ft From Plane And Scatter- Photos by Tecno66: 3:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
SarkinYarki:
I don't think he was dead. My thinking is that he wanted to avoid security checks at the airport and he felt like jumping out to land on a remote place from where he will blend with the people on the streets and find his way. Unfortunately, his gamble failed. Rip to the young man.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Man Falls 3500ft From Plane And Scatter- Photos by yourtotalneeds: 3:51pm On Jul 02, 2019
Tecno66:
I don't think he was dead. My thinking is that he wanted to avoid security checks at the airport and he felt like jumping out to land on a remote place from where he will blend with the people on the streets and find his way. Unfortunately, his gamble failed. Rip to the young man.
you have a point there
Re: Breaking: Man Falls 3500ft From Plane And Scatter- Photos by DEGABA(m): 3:54pm On Jul 02, 2019
yourtotalneeds:
Photos below shows the spot where a man landed when he fell from a Kenya Airways plane as it approached Heathrow Airport on Sunday June 30th.

The body of the stowaway fell to the ground from the flight from Nairobi as it opened its landing gear while approaching Heathrow (read here>> https://www.yourtotalneeds.com/man-falls-3500ft-from-plane-and-scatter/). The body landed in...

SEE photos >> https://www.yourtotalneeds.com/man-falls-3500ft-from-plane-and-scatter/
eediot.where is the photos?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Man Falls 3500ft From Plane And Scatter- Photos by sKeetz(m): 4:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Guy he died of hypoxia and hypothermia hours before he dropped Nobody can survive 35 thousand feet for that long

I know some guy that went to the USA like that. This things happen but this guy was unlucky.
Re: Breaking: Man Falls 3500ft From Plane And Scatter- Photos by SarkinYarki: 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2019
sKeetz:

I know some guy that went to the USA like that. This things happen but this guy was unlucky.

From Nigeria to America in Landing gear hold? Oga I swear it's not possible except maybe stowed away in the luggage compartment..Landing gear holds are not pressurised at all so apart from the risk of being crushed by the landing gear at take off , once the plane crosses 25 thousand ffeet oxygen supply become virtually scarce , the temperature drops to freezing and the the air pressure drops which will cause any human exposed to it for over 20 mins to loose consciousness and pop blood vessels and freeze to death .

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Man Falls 3500ft From Plane And Scatter- Photos by Nbote(m): 5:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
Tecno66:

Are U for real? How can he jump out from d plane Lol? Thru d window or he opened d door and jumped? He hid in d landing gear and must have been dead even before dey left Africa.. D landing gear simply opened and his body fell off...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Man Falls 3500ft From Plane And Scatter- Photos by Kylekent59: 5:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
No oxygen above 25,000 feet. That's why you see the air hostess announcing,"put on your oxygen mask"

I wonder how he would survive there at 25,000 feet. It could be possible to survive but dangerous.
Re: Breaking: Man Falls 3500ft From Plane And Scatter- Photos by aolawale025: 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
Very sad
Re: Breaking: Man Falls 3500ft From Plane And Scatter- Photos by yourtotalneeds: 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
Kylekent59:
No oxygen above 25,000 feet. That's why you see the air hostess announcing,"put on your oxygen mask"

I wonder how he would survive there at 25,000 feet. It could be possible to survive but dangerous.
but the write-up says 3500ft not 35000
Re: Breaking: Man Falls 3500ft From Plane And Scatter- Photos by kayusely70(m): 5:51pm On Jul 02, 2019
Senseless dangerous adventure
Re: Breaking: Man Falls 3500ft From Plane And Scatter- Photos by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2019
Please watch and subscribe to encourage them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofin0UIrpCs
Re: Breaking: Man Falls 3500ft From Plane And Scatter- Photos by Tomide007: 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
I'm happy that he finally made it to UK... He just didn't make it dere alive.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Man Falls 3500ft From Plane And Scatter- Photos by yourtotalneeds: 6:34pm On Jul 02, 2019
grin cheesy
Tomide007:
I'm happy that he finally made it to UK... He just didn't make it dere alive.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Man Falls 3500ft From Plane And Scatter- Photos by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:35pm On Jul 02, 2019
yourtotalneeds:
but the write-up says 3500ft not 35000

The plane had dropped to that level from 25000 on approach to landing.
The plane was preparing to land and must've opened the landing gear making the body to fall out.
Re: Breaking: Man Falls 3500ft From Plane And Scatter- Photos by HORLADSTAR(m): 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
yourtotalneeds:
you have a point there
stupid point

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Man Falls 3500ft From Plane And Scatter- Photos by Mikeidumokhai12(m): 9:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
Rip to him..No complete corpse for burial
Re: Breaking: Man Falls 3500ft From Plane And Scatter- Photos by IGBOSON1: 9:28pm On Jul 02, 2019
DEGABA:
eediot.where is the photos?

Click bait! wink

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Man Falls 3500ft From Plane And Scatter- Photos by BrainnewsRadio(f): 9:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
See More Of The Photos at www.Techplace24.com
Re: Breaking: Man Falls 3500ft From Plane And Scatter- Photos by yourtotalneeds: 10:00pm On Jul 02, 2019
copyright
BrainnewsRadio:
See More Of The Photos at www.Techplace24.com
Re: Breaking: Man Falls 3500ft From Plane And Scatter- Photos by jerryvyne(m): 2:02am On Jul 03, 2019
SarkinYarki:

From Nigeria to America in Landing gear hold? Oga I swear it's not possible except maybe stowed away in the luggage compartment..Landing gear holds are not pressurised at all so apart from the risk of being crushed by the landing gear at take off , once the plane crosses 25 thousand ffeet oxygen supply become virtually scarce , the temperature drops to freezing and the the air pressure drops which will cause any human exposed to it for over 20 mins to loose consciousness and pop blood vessels and freeze to death .

I concur that at higher altitudes, there's low oxygen tension.
But, would doubt the fact that death would come v quickly as a result
Re: Breaking: Man Falls 3500ft From Plane And Scatter- Photos by SarkinYarki: 9:27am On Jul 03, 2019
jerryvyne:

I concur that at higher altitudes, there's low oxygen tension.
But, would doubt the fact that death would come v quickly as a result

Oga at above 25 thousand feet a human being will pass out just after 12 minutes

(1) (Reply)

Court Validates Sowore, Deputy’s Suspension By AAC / Seyi Tinubu's Wife Is Igbo / Is This Kano APC Crowd For Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.