Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) (56821 Views)

Sowore Visits Chude At Police FCID Cell In Abuja / Omoyele Sowore Visits Femi Falana In Abuja - Pictures / Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by CyynthiaKiss(f): 4:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra and Omoyele Sowore, candidate of the African Action Congress in the 2019 general elections have met in New York to strategize on what they describe as injustice in Nigeria.

The duo made their position known on Tuesday in New York after a series of closed door meetings.

In a Facebook live session to address the public, Sowore said, "We met to talk about things we've both been passionate about but on a different plane and we respect those boundaries but we've had very useful conversations today so that everybody that is aspiring for a fair and just society can come together and rise up now and bring an end to the sorrow and suffering and the domination and the oppression that has become almost synonymous with our generation and our genes in Nigeria.

"Those of you out there who think we have big differences and that we can't talk, know that when people have revolutionary minds, these minds meet and bodies eventually meet."

On his part, the IPOB leader hailed the meeting describing it as liberation for those trapped in the contraption called Nigeria.

Kanu said, "I met with my good friend Sowore and it has yielded today a confirmation that people can come together.

"There isn't much of a difference for what we are fighting for because we are fighting for justice. We know and hope that the people that found themselves today trapped in that contraption called Nigeria will one day be free and it takes people to do it.

"I doubt it comes from heaven and we have to do it, we have decided to do it and it must be done."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7ekE0Y3XZ8

http://saharareporters.com/2019/07/02/breaking-nnamdi-kanu-and-sowore-meet-new-york-vow-end-domination-and-oppression-nigeria

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by CyynthiaKiss(f): 4:44pm On Jul 02, 2019
Let's wait Yoruba Muslims.

196 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Ernerstdavid55(m): 4:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
God please with so much darkness in Nigeria let there be a single light at least.God bless kanu God bless Biafra because dis people mean no ham to any ...as long as u fight for the poor well being of the cheated nd masses I will always support u

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by emerged01(m): 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2019
Good!!! This is what I have been expecting.

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2019
I like this unification! It's high time southerners come together to see themselves as one!

As for me, I'm tired of the name calling, tribal wars, and the sentimental views.

This up here is real progress!

380 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Harlem2(m): 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2019
grin grin grin

Some IPOB miscreants once post some shit months ago

"No Afonja can touch our mazi"

26 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Harlem2(m): 4:48pm On Jul 02, 2019
mikezuruki:
I like this unification! It's high time southerners come together to see themselves as one!

As for me, I'm tired of the name calling, tribal wars, and the sentimental views.

This up here is real progress!

Nice move
But Fulani are more than us
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 02, 2019
Zombies won't like this news

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by limeta(f): 4:50pm On Jul 02, 2019
Softly softly make them no go sell person

Long live Biafra

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Chibuzoc(m): 4:50pm On Jul 02, 2019
Able leader

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2019
Harlem2:

Nice move But Fulani are more than us
Because we've been divided, that's why you think so. just watch.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Juliet11111(f): 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2019
Anytime I remember we igbos have someone like Mazi Nnamdi Kanu I thank my God. Igbos are indeed a blessed people.

146 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by josephine123: 4:57pm On Jul 02, 2019
REALLY?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by auntysimbiat(f): 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2019
FOLLOWING

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Kingosytex(m): 5:03pm On Jul 02, 2019
Is it Sorowe or Sowore?
Nnamdi Kanu will soon tell him that Osinbajo is a Gabonese

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Rolings: 5:03pm On Jul 02, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

Unfortunately Yoruba Muslims Led by Isaq Akintola think otherwise..

To them caliphate ist before the interest of southerners, check all Prof Akintola press release and his pro Fulani agenda.
I don't need them too.
If I have my way some of us Christian Yoruba would like to have an Islamic free country without Muslim Yoruba.

Watch out those that will invade this thread with stupid comments.. Had it been this is offline, you can confirm their identity with black dots on their foreheads

What about the Jewish Yoruba

Yeye

11 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 02, 2019
Nothing special.

5 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by buharitill2023: 5:09pm On Jul 02, 2019
Juliet11111:
Anytime I remember we igbos have someone like Mazi Nnamdi Kanu I thank my God. Igbos are indeed a blessed people.
They are blessed indeed! For worshipping one jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pig. What a shame

34 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by shigoslim(m): 5:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
I don't think the unification have things in common. Nnamdi kanu is a libera for biafra while later believed that his stance can turn the contraption (Nigeria ) around which I don't think it visible.
The two don't have things in common. I will be happy if Sowe can fight for a total restructuring, decentralization of the federal might, because this what Nigeria really need.

4 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Juliet11111(f): 5:16pm On Jul 02, 2019
buharitill2023:
They are blessed indeed! For worshipping one jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pig. What a shame
Whats your state of origin and ethnicity? Answer this question or forever shut the ffuckk up

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by laudate: 5:18pm On Jul 02, 2019
Harlem2:
grin grin grin

Where are those IPOB Clowns who insisted that the Nigerian Army had killed Kanu several months ago? Where are they? shocked Especially the one that referred to me as 'numbskull' when I challenged his claims? angry

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Harlem2(m): 5:20pm On Jul 02, 2019
laudate:

Where are those IPOB Clowns who insisted that the Nigerian Army had killed Kanu several months ago? Where are they? shocked Especially the one that referred to me as 'numbskull' when I challenged his claims? angry
grin grin
There are coming for you

4 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by dreamwords: 5:20pm On Jul 02, 2019
Dirty morons are coming

6 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Harlem2(m): 5:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
dreamwords:
Dirty morons are coming

You are one them
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by OfficialAPCNig: 5:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
Harlem2:
grin grin grin

Kingosytex:
Is it Sorowe or Sowore?

Nnamdi Kanu will soon tell him that Osinbajo is a Gabonese
Juliusmalema:
Nothing special.
laudate:

buharitill2023:
laudate:

Yoruba moslem. Ignore the gay god worshippers.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Harlem2(m): 5:28pm On Jul 02, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

Wow mazi cownu

Is a gay

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by buharitill2023: 5:28pm On Jul 02, 2019
Juliet11111:

Whats your state of origin and ethnicity? Answer this question or forever shut the ffuckk up
Anambra
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 02, 2019

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) by laudate: 5:34pm On Jul 02, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) / Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing / 3rd Term Agenda: President Buhari's Supporters Start Movement (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.