Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Drivers License In Exactly 28 Days. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Drivers License In Exactly 28 Days. (2361 Views)

Drivers License,vehicle Registration And Paper Renewal / Vehicle Registration And Drivers Licence Processing / Vehicle Registration And Drivers Licence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drivers License In Exactly 28 Days. by Xneg: 5:27pm On Jul 02, 2019
If you need your genuine drivers license in exactly 28 days directly from FRSC office. Send a mail

xrelationsng@gmail.com
Re: Drivers License In Exactly 28 Days. by Xneg: 12:16pm On Jul 03, 2019
A mail and you're good to go.
Re: Drivers License In Exactly 28 Days. by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 07, 2019
Xneg:
If you need your genuine drivers license in exactly 28 days directly from FRSC office. Send a mail

xrelationsng@gmail.com

WhatsApp ?

1 Like

Re: Drivers License In Exactly 28 Days. by Xneg: 11:13am On Jul 07, 2019
maybachmusic:

WhatsApp ?

Pls send a mail. I'll respond with all necessary information. Tnx
Re: Drivers License In Exactly 28 Days. by Xneg: 8:52am On Jul 08, 2019
It's for a limited time.
Re: Drivers License In Exactly 28 Days. by Legitbuynsell: 9:33am On Jul 08, 2019
How genuine
Re: Drivers License In Exactly 28 Days. by Xneg: 11:44pm On Jul 08, 2019
Everything is done and collected at FRSC. There's no question regarding if it's genuine or not.
Re: Drivers License In Exactly 28 Days. by Xneg: 11:09am On Jul 09, 2019
Fake or license older than 8yrs can not be renewed, you must come for fresh capture.
Re: Drivers License In Exactly 28 Days. by integrity16(m): 11:13am On Jul 09, 2019
Renewal nko? Whats the cost
Re: Drivers License In Exactly 28 Days. by Xneg: 12:32pm On Jul 10, 2019
As long as what you have is the genuine one. 17k 20k 3 and 5 yrs respectively.
Re: Drivers License In Exactly 28 Days. by Chindii2002(m): 9:31pm On Jul 10, 2019
please send me all the necessary information on chindii2002@yahoo.com
Re: Drivers License In Exactly 28 Days. by greggng: 10:10pm On Jul 10, 2019
Xneg:

xrelationsng@gmail.com

Stop this before I report you to the authorities. I know you wanna impress your client but don't give them fake promises. What you are offering might not be realistic. Desist now
Re: Drivers License In Exactly 28 Days. by Xneg: 11:11pm On Jul 10, 2019
greggng:

Stop this before I report you to the authorities. I know you wanna impress your client but don't give them fake promises. What you are offering might not be realistic. Desist now

You must be very stupid, who is the authority? The same one I work for? You can come to FRSC office Ojodu and confirm yourself, idiot. You think everyone is a scanner like you children online
Re: Drivers License In Exactly 28 Days. by greggng: 11:32pm On Jul 10, 2019
Xneg:

You must be very stupid, who is the authority? The same one I work for? You can come to FRSC office Ojodu and confirm yourself, idiot. You think everyone is a scanner like you children online

Did you study my profile before you attacked me? You are in for a big trouble....right now I am gonna investigate you ...you will soon know who I am ....using the word scammer on me is the greatest mistake you have made....drop your full name cos I will be in your office...if you are clean I will report back to nairaland. I have nothing against you but is my believe anyone with negative intentions have to stay out of here. Since you are bold drop your full name here...will be in your office..trust me

1 Like

Re: Drivers License In Exactly 28 Days. by Hachemedes: 12:14am On Jul 11, 2019
Re: Drivers License In Exactly 28 Days. by Xneg: 12:34am On Jul 11, 2019
greggng:

Did you study my profile before you attacked me? You are in for a big trouble....right now I am gonna investigate you ...you will soon know who I am ....using the word scammer on me is the greatest mistake you have made....drop your full name cos I will be in your office...if you are clean I will report back to nairaland. I have nothing against you but is my believe anyone with negative intentions have to stay out of here. Since you are bold drop your full name here...will be in your office..trust me

It's okay, I understand the frustration not being able to sell any car, you're upset I called you a scammer, didn't you do same by saying you're report me because I choose to assist some people, I'm sure I've done over 40 licenses and nobody has come to say it's fake or they captured else where other than my office. You are just retarded. Bring the investigation on. My eyes as re on you, you're a car dealer right, I know just how to get you

2 Likes

Re: Drivers License In Exactly 28 Days. by Xneg: 12:41am On Jul 11, 2019
greggng:

You should have simply asked questions instead of threatening to report me.
Re: Drivers License In Exactly 28 Days. by greggng: 12:57am On Jul 11, 2019
Xneg:

It's okay, I understand the frustration not being able to sell any car, you're upset I called you a scammer, didn't you do same by saying you're report me because I choose to assist some people, I'm sure I've done over 40 licenses and nobody has come to say it's fake or they captured else where other than my office. You are just retarded. Bring the investigation on. My eyes as re on you, you're a car dealer right, I know just how to get you

I am a gold fish...I have nothing to hide. Trading on nairaland for 10 years is not a joke...my mission is to find out while every officer I spoke to regarding drivers licence will tell me it takes a month for the drivers certificate to come from Abuja via pdf to their office before capturing will be scheduled. ...I have not hidden my work...I still remain an honest car dealer and reputable one that has a name to protect... don't bother about finding me....let me find you at your office so that we can know each other well. You can only look for me when you wanna buy my car....mind you I ensure all my car papers are upto date , fire extinguisher intact , tyre upto date...in what way can you nail me? ....I believe you are joking but you are the one I am going to investigate and report back to the house....if you are good , we can drink together in your office...many vio, road safety officer know me very well cos I constantly visit your Ikeja office close to high court and also your akowonjo office for capturing ....I guess my next move is meeting you at ojodu....
Re: Drivers License In Exactly 28 Days. by Xneg: 6:21am On Jul 11, 2019
greggng:

I am a gold fish...I have nothing to hide. Trading on nairaland for 10 years is not a joke...my mission is to find out while every officer I spoke to regarding drivers licence will tell me it takes a month for the drivers certificate to come from Abuja via pdf to their office before capturing will be scheduled. ...I have not hidden my work...I still remain an honest car dealer and reputable one that has a name to protect... don't bother about finding me....let me find you at your office so that we can know each other well. You can only look for me when you wanna buy my car....mind you I ensure all my car papers are upto date , fire extinguisher intact , tyre upto date...in what way can you nail me? ....I believe you are joking but you are the one I am going to investigate and report back to the house....if you are good , we can drink together in your office...many vio, road safety officer know me very well cos I constantly visit your Ikeja office close to high court and also your akowonjo office for capturing ....I guess my next move is meeting you at ojodu....

This is why you should have asked questions first. And I'm sure those who have done DL and paid for urgent process would know this. It takes exactly 26 days, that process can not be be altered, where I come in is the immediate printing(my department) which takes 3 - 5 days. Instead of the regular 3 months.

I have done drivers license for somone not even in Lagos, (calabar) he had already submitted all his document in calabar and captured, I still had it printed in a week and he picked it from FRSC office in calabar.

This is the last time I will respond to you.

1 Like

Re: Drivers License In Exactly 28 Days. by adeniyiHansome(m): 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2019
Thanks for trying to confirm whether the post is genuine or not. i am reader and i appreciate it cos i am curious how possible too.

However, i guess the approach of outright attack and discrediting the post should have come in form of asking for clarification.

This is Nigeria, everything is possible if you know the right people.

Na naija we all know.

please lets stop abusing each other abeg, no need for that.

6 Likes

Re: Drivers License In Exactly 28 Days. by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:57pm On Jul 11, 2019
Waiting...
Re: Drivers License In Exactly 28 Days. by Xneg: 12:53pm On Jul 12, 2019
adeniyiHansome:
Thanks for trying to confirm whether the post is genuine or not. i am reader and i appreciate it cos i am curious how possible too.

However, i guess the approach of outright attack and discrediting the post should have come in form of asking for clarification.

Na naija we all know.

Thank you, all I expected greggng to do was ask question and being a car a dealer, we could have probably done things together, several nairalanders have been to the vio park for their vehicles seized for different reasons and I've been able to assist them without collecting a dime or any official fine paid.

This is not business to me, I'm only letting people know it is possible to get it in less than 3 months without cutting corners or going to do fake drivers license.

greggng:

After 16yrs in service and you think I will wake up one day to destroy everything I've worked for because of a few thousands? You just come online to accuse anybody because it's an anonymous thread.
Re: Drivers License In Exactly 28 Days. by greggng: 1:00pm On Jul 12, 2019
Xneg:

Thank you, all I expected greggng to do was ask question and being a car a dealer, we could have probably done things together, several nairalanders have been to the vio park for their vehicles seized for different reasons and I've been able to assist them without collecting a dime or any official fine paid.

This is not business to me, I'm only letting people know it is possible to get it in less than 3 months without cutting corners or going to do fake drivers

After 16yrs in service and you think I will wake up one day to destroy everything I've worked for because of a few thousands? You just come online to accuse anybody because it's an anonymous thread.

Listen I am not accusing you of anything. I have told you I am prepared to meet you even if is in the moon....I don't care if you work for 40years...all I want is that this forum must be sanitised.. I am not anonymous. ..I have so many clients here on nairaland whom I have met physically . Mind your choice of words....whatever you think you are is in your own pocket...in your advert only e-mail is displayed drop your phone ....you will now know how far I can go....
Re: Drivers License In Exactly 28 Days. by greggng: 1:04pm On Jul 12, 2019
adeniyiHansome:

Na naija we all know.

Let him drop his number ...let me do my findings....I am not a child he will soon know what I am capable....if he is real let him drop his number...e-mail cannot be traced
Re: Drivers License In Exactly 28 Days. by greggng: 1:19pm On Jul 12, 2019
Your profile said Time registered: February 20, 2019

Pls check my own profile?

You claimed you have done for many...I want those you have done for in nairaland to testify from Feb 2019 you came in till date

You work at ogudu office for 16years....display your phone number so that we can conduct further findings....not e-mail
Re: Drivers License In Exactly 28 Days. by Xneg: 2:05pm On Jul 12, 2019
greggng:
Your profile said Time registered: February 20, 2019

Pls check my own profile?

You claimed you have done for many...I want those you have done for in nairaland to testify from Feb 2019 you came in till date

You work at ogudu office for 16years....display your phone number so that we can conduct further findings....not e-mail

You must be mad to think I'm here to proof anything to you, I also know you're not educated, this is a federal government job, how is it possible to have been in the same office, no posting /appointment for 16yrs. Now this is a promise to you, if you come under my thread again, I'll find you. Since you have made this your business, if you are idle because you can't sell cars then I'll show you where you should be.

If I don't want my phone number in public, it's because it my personal decision, the fact that I am able to get DL out sooner than the regular 3 months is only by virtue of my current office and if I leave here, I won't have such privileges, so why should I put my phone number online, you fool think it's business like buying and selling of vehicles. Have I ever asked anyone for payment directly? I asked they do everything online and I only take the application ID and continue form there.
Re: Drivers License In Exactly 28 Days. by greggng: 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2019
Xneg:

You must be mad to think I'm here to proof anything to you, I also know you're not educated, this is a federal government job, how is it possible to have been in the same office, no posting /appointment for 16yrs. Now this is a promise to you, if you come under my thread again, I'll find you. Since you have made this your business, if you are idle because you can't sell cars then I'll show you where you should be.

If I don't want my phone number in public, it's because it my personal decision, the fact that I am able to get DL out sooner than the regular 3 months is only by virtue of my current office and if I leave here, I won't have such privileges, so why should I put my phone number online, you fool think it's business like buying and selling of vehicles. Have I ever asked anyone for payment directly? I asked they do everything online and I only take the application ID and continue form there.

I just laughed at you...your matter is in progress a decision will be taken if you are gonna be on this forum or not. You don't have to threaten a man that has been here for 10 years before you came in this February....you will not have opportunity to create a thread on nairaland...just watch....all your explanation is nothing but a scam
Re: Drivers License In Exactly 28 Days. by Xneg: 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2019
greggng:

I just laughed at you...your matter is in progress a decision will be taken if you are gonna be on this forum or not. You don't have to threaten a man that has been here for 10 years before you came in this February....you will not have opportunity to create a thread on nairaland...just watch....all your explanation is nothing but a scam

I guess I should have maintained not responding to you. At least I've never scammed anyone here. Bye
Re: Drivers License In Exactly 28 Days. by greggng: 2:23pm On Jul 12, 2019
Xneg:

I guess I should have maintained not responding to you. At least I've never scammed anyone here. Bye

You are going out of this site today...your matter will shortly be reported to seun .this place must be sanitized at all cost. Nairaland has given much to us and is our duty to ensure our forum member are safe. .

3 Likes

Re: Drivers License In Exactly 28 Days. by antagonist: 2:42pm On Jul 12, 2019
greggng:

You are going out of this site today...your matter will shortly be reported to seun .this place must be sanitized at all cost. Nairaland has given much to us and is our duty to ensure our forum member are safe. .

people will also gather to attack your success and your business without proof, the same way you are attacking somebody else

amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drivers License In Exactly 28 Days. by greggng: 2:54pm On Jul 12, 2019
antagonist:

people will also gather to attack your success and your business without proof, the same way you are attacking somebody else

amen

Stop playing the victim here. I don't hide what I do. I give people my phone number and they know my car stand. You started by insulting me ...on how I am frustrated about not selling car....how did you know that? Next time you insult people try know them...I don't care how much you make from your dl business all I care is that people shouldn't come here to lament how they were scammed..,I am very proactive...I don't wait untill it happen before action is taken...we 've to be our brothers keeper here. I dont sell my cars via email

2 Likes

Re: Drivers License In Exactly 28 Days. by Xneg: 3:06pm On Jul 12, 2019
antagonist:

amen

Seriously I can't still understand how the idiot started accusing me when I've never scammed anyone here.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cash Needed Now!!! Superclean 05/06 Lexus Es330 Toks Leather Ac now 1.780m ... / Lexus Es 330 For Sale / A Year Used 2010 Venza Fullest Option 3.6m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.