Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Wife Asks Husband To Get A Girlfriend And He Got One...She's Asking For Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Asks Husband To Get A Girlfriend And He Got One...She's Asking For Advice (48146 Views)

The Next Time Your Wife Asks You This Question / Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Asks Husband To Get A Girlfriend And He Got One...She's Asking For Advice by MGab25(m): 5:51pm On Jul 02, 2019
I just stormed upon a post about a Wife who asked her husband to get Girlfriend outside due to his constant demand for sex which she can keep up with, she got surprised and heartbroken when her Husband got a Girlfriend for himself outside as requested by the Wife. She's complaining to her Pastor about it.

What Advice do you have for This Woman?

View Post Below;

Read WhatsApp Chat Between The Couples Here- https://www.yugo.com.ng/wife-asks-husband-to-get-a-girlfriend-and-he-got-one-shes-now-asking-for-advice-what-do-you-think/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Asks Husband To Get A Girlfriend And He Got One...She's Asking For Advice by dingbang(m): 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2019
Sarah told Abraham to sleep with their maid and he did. Soon after, Sarah conceived this hate for the Maid . women will always be women

402 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Wife Asks Husband To Get A Girlfriend And He Got One...She's Asking For Advice by MGab25(m): 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2019
Lol grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Wife Asks Husband To Get A Girlfriend And He Got One...She's Asking For Advice by Kobicove(m): 5:56pm On Jul 02, 2019
What's her problem?

Was she not the one who asked for an assistant?

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Asks Husband To Get A Girlfriend And He Got One...She's Asking For Advice by delishpot: 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
You too keep demanding for money until he asks you to get a sugar daddy then get one grin grin

See how fire just catch house wey Don dey ready to fall scatter on its own sef grin
She better go back and tell him to not do galfriend again. Since he takes her advice O believe he would do as she says.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Asks Husband To Get A Girlfriend And He Got One...She's Asking For Advice by delishpot: 6:28pm On Jul 02, 2019
dingbang:
Sarah told Abraham to sleep with their maid and he did. Soon after, Sarah conceived this hate for the Maod . women will always be women

So if you vex for your wife and tell her to go and follow alhaji since she is too money conscious and she goes ahead to do it; you will be very pleased with the man she decides to pick as her sugar daddy and love him? grin grin

BTW Sarah did not just hate the maid for no reason go back and read that passage welland stop cramming only the parts that benefit your logic.

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Asks Husband To Get A Girlfriend And He Got One...She's Asking For Advice by dingbang(m): 6:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
delishpot:

So if you vex for your wife and tell her to go and follow alhaji since she is too money conscious and she goes ahead to do it; you will be very pleased with the man she decides to pick as her sugar daddy and love him? grin grin

BTW Sarah did not just hate the maid for no reason go back and read that passage welland stop cramming only the parts that benefit your logic.
I can't tell my wife to go and follow alhaji . thats not how men reason undecided

274 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wife Asks Husband To Get A Girlfriend And He Got One...She's Asking For Advice by delishpot: 6:47pm On Jul 02, 2019
dingbang:
I can't tell my wife to go and follow alhaji . thats not how men reason undecided

I have seen men who say it esp drunk ones grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Wife Asks Husband To Get A Girlfriend And He Got One...She's Asking For Advice by dingbang(m): 6:47pm On Jul 02, 2019
delishpot:

I have seen men who say it esp drunk ones grin grin
thank God you mentioned them being drunk. At least they aren't themselves.

147 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Asks Husband To Get A Girlfriend And He Got One...She's Asking For Advice by delishpot: 6:48pm On Jul 02, 2019
dingbang:
thank God you mention them being drunk. At least they aren't themselves.

Na still same thing jor.... She sef wasn't herself after being over banged. She was high and told him to go get a bae which he obeyed loyalty.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Asks Husband To Get A Girlfriend And He Got One...She's Asking For Advice by dingbang(m): 6:50pm On Jul 02, 2019
delishpot:

Na still same thing jor.... She sef wasn't herself after being over banged. She was high and told him to go get a bae which he obeyed loyalty.

being banged and being drunk ain't same sister. undecided

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Asks Husband To Get A Girlfriend And He Got One...She's Asking For Advice by delishpot: 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2019
dingbang:
being banged and being drunk ain't same sister. undecided

Being over banged is worse. I agree with you.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Asks Husband To Get A Girlfriend And He Got One...She's Asking For Advice by dingbang(m): 6:56pm On Jul 02, 2019
delishpot:

Being over banged is worse. I agree with you.
have you been over banged before grin

106 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Asks Husband To Get A Girlfriend And He Got One...She's Asking For Advice by delishpot: 7:01pm On Jul 02, 2019
dingbang:
have you been over banged before grin

No. But I can Imagine how a woman can be over banged she will run out and recommend a second wife for her husband. No be rice o. grin grin

25 Likes

Re: Wife Asks Husband To Get A Girlfriend And He Got One...She's Asking For Advice by dingbang(m): 7:06pm On Jul 02, 2019
delishpot:

No. But I can Imagine how a woman can be over banged she will run out and recommend a second wife for her husband. No be rice o. grin grin
maybe she just doesn't have that much libido

8 Likes

Re: Wife Asks Husband To Get A Girlfriend And He Got One...She's Asking For Advice by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 02, 2019
delishpot:

You bang them wella dey go complain ,you no bang dem well enough dey go complain .... what exactly does a woman want ! that is if they know

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Asks Husband To Get A Girlfriend And He Got One...She's Asking For Advice by victorian(f): 7:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
ericsmith:

You bang them wella dey go complain ,you no bang dem well enough dey go complain .... what exactly does a woman want ! that is if they know

The pic grin

U no well

6 Likes

Re: Wife Asks Husband To Get A Girlfriend And He Got One...She's Asking For Advice by LarryBee1k: 11:48pm On Jul 02, 2019
Mmm
Re: Wife Asks Husband To Get A Girlfriend And He Got One...She's Asking For Advice by themayor4542(m): 12:04am On Jul 03, 2019
Careful what you wish for.

1 Like

Re: Wife Asks Husband To Get A Girlfriend And He Got One...She's Asking For Advice by Jayrockk: 6:38am On Jul 03, 2019
undecided

1 Like

Re: Wife Asks Husband To Get A Girlfriend And He Got One...She's Asking For Advice by Artzdanielsz(m): 6:53am On Jul 03, 2019
delishpot:

No be so pastors and Iman dey cram the part that benefits them.?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Asks Husband To Get A Girlfriend And He Got One...She's Asking For Advice by MGab25(m): 10:28am On Jul 03, 2019
CC: Lalasticlala
Re: Wife Asks Husband To Get A Girlfriend And He Got One...She's Asking For Advice by hisexcellency34: 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2019
If i am the husband, i will get more girlfriends

3 Likes

Re: Wife Asks Husband To Get A Girlfriend And He Got One...She's Asking For Advice by Newguyhere: 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2019
delishpot:
You too keep demanding for money until he asks you to get a sugar daddy then get one grin grin

See how fire just catch house wey Don dey ready to fall scatter on its own sef grin
She better go back and tell him to not do galfriend again. Since he takes her advice O believe he would do as she says.

Unfortunately it's not as easy grin
Getting a sugar daddy ain't easy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Asks Husband To Get A Girlfriend And He Got One...She's Asking For Advice by Primusinterpares(m): 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
na so them take born Ishmial o.......... i repeat... ABORT MISSION

2 Likes

Re: Wife Asks Husband To Get A Girlfriend And He Got One...She's Asking For Advice by Eraddray(m): 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
grin ....actually... women are the most confused set of creatures ever made by God... they themselves don't knw what they want... so who are u to try to satisfy a woman

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Asks Husband To Get A Girlfriend And He Got One...She's Asking For Advice by OMOTOWO(m): 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
A
Re: Wife Asks Husband To Get A Girlfriend And He Got One...She's Asking For Advice by Mayor88(m): 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
Hahahah u got served madam

1 Like

Re: Wife Asks Husband To Get A Girlfriend And He Got One...She's Asking For Advice by RiyadhGoddess(f): 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
Hahahahahaha your husband only obeyed your instructions na.
Besides which of the pastor Shola is that ooo
*side eyes
Read my signature
Re: Wife Asks Husband To Get A Girlfriend And He Got One...She's Asking For Advice by Ijaya123: 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
And people actually believe this tale by the moonlight?

SMH
Re: Wife Asks Husband To Get A Girlfriend And He Got One...She's Asking For Advice by Blessed13(m): 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
Thumbs up to the husband for following his wife advice indeed a listening man grin cheesy
Re: Wife Asks Husband To Get A Girlfriend And He Got One...She's Asking For Advice by MISTAICEY02288(m): 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrested Christ Embassy Pastor Over 4 Abortions Mess (photo) / Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) / Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.