Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,404 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:56 PM

I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal (49537 Views)

Kidnapped Celebrity Native Doctor Narrates What Happened After Being Freed(video / Bamise: Medical Doctor Narrates How She Escaped Being Raped By BRT Driver / Lisa Venison: 'Apostle Love Judah Has Sex With Members' Wives, Threesomes' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal by barrypro: 11:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
This some weird shii.
Re: I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
ladiesreject:

Which prayer?

A country that five people will sit down and decide what will affect almost 200 million people. Buhari will tell Tinubu that when he's done ruling, he'll give him power, meaning the election is just for show. Is Buhari the owner of Nigeria that he'll just carry president and give to Tinubu?

President will appoint CJ, appoint INEC chairman, still influence the process of NASS. How do you expect those he appointment to be fair knowing they could be fired if they don't do their master's bidding.

2023 is coming, we are not talking about who is competent enough to lead this country, rather, we are talking about the region that is to produce the president. Meaning even if the best candidate is in the south east or south south or even the north he will not be considered.

In the last election, some people were voting for Atiku because he was the only one that stands a chance of dethroning Buhari, not because they like him that much. Mind you that we are in 2019.

At the state level, it's much, much worse.

Competent people are not allowed to rule some certain states (like my state) because they are Christians, some (like Benue) because they are of different tribes (ask an idoma man) etc. Meaning that election between a Christian man and a Muslim man is a waste of time as the Christian man stands no chance, no matter his votes.

As far as Nigeria is still a country using the 1999 constitution, nothing will change in 500 years time.

For something to at least happen, the country needs to split into four different countries. We are too diverse to be one country, it's not just working!

We've been praying for nearly 59 years, what has it changed? Nothing! In fact, it's getting worse.

Am from the middle belt by the way, so this is not about Biafra or afonja rubbish.

Nigeria problem just too much.
Bottom line, e no go ever better.
You are right that the country needs to be divided into at least four different countries
Qatar is the richest country in the world but with less than 4 million citizens this implies that Nigeria can be divided into more than 30 countries if need be.
I don't accept being a citizen of a country with a different tribe that has more population than my tribe it would take only the mercy of God to take over power from the over populated tribe just like in the case of Goodluck Jonathan.
Nevertheless until that dream of Nigeria dividing into at least four countries or more becomes a reality continue to live a positive and hard working life hoping and believing that one day God would send our Moses(s)to come and take us to the promise lands .
For the fact that we are still called Nigeria continue to say Nigeria will be better one day but will be much better if we are divided into four countries or more than four countries.
Re: I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 03, 2019
ladiesreject:
If you believe this, then you'll believe that

1. Buhari has a degree
2. Nigeria will get better one day ( it never will)
3. Atiku will win his case against Buhari.

Stop FooOOOooling ur self
Re: I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal by olmoRoc: 1:29am On Jul 03, 2019
Hmm! Never heard of anyone actually remembering what happened when they were 3.
Re: I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal by Nobody: 4:46am On Jul 03, 2019
JasperVII:
Started having sex at age 2-3 with ladies of 18-20? with what exactly? Bloody liar.I think it's high time i cooked up a story of my own.

You guys back home are dumb as a Fvcking rock. A woman sucked the penis of a child here in the UK and the child got hard. She was eventually jailed, but please, you stupid fvckers should not act as if women cannot be abusers.
Well some of you haven't had pussy for years so wouldn't mind being abused, if possible.

1 Like

Re: I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal by blueAgent(m): 6:01am On Jul 03, 2019
Love4God:

Be optimistic. Even if you don't believe the story that doesn't mean Nigeria won't get better one day .
Are you not better than anyone in America?.
With prayer and hardwork Nigeria will be great.

Keep dreaming.
Re: I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal by 27Pushing30: 6:04am On Jul 03, 2019
JasperVII:
Started having sex at age 2-3 with ladies of 18-20? with what exactly? Bloody liar.I think it's high time i cooked up a story of my own.
Lol bro you think say everybody na joker?

This could be fake but it does happen ... alot
Re: I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 03, 2019
Even as a kid, I bet you enjoyed it...a man can only claim rape or molestation, when the ladies are ugly, or distasteful...man na man.
Re: I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 03, 2019
Of course Fvcktards wont believe his Story. If na woman talk am now. Dem for don block 3rd mainland bridge with Protests and those asswipes would have started reacting to d post. Awon Protestants ofo.....Awon Nuclear Reactors oshi........!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal by Qudman1(m): 6:50am On Jul 03, 2019
You started having threesomes at age 3,or 3 years ago?
Let's be guided please.
Re: I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal by Felixalex(m): 7:11am On Jul 03, 2019
Benekruku:

Keep quite. You know nothing about trauma.

If you polite, I will let you know.

Hmmm, Sir, wey tell me to keep quiet, u polite? Oya let me know sir
Re: I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal by Felixalex(m): 7:11am On Jul 03, 2019
TheGreenLand:
no be everyone brain don rust like your own nah!!!!!!!!!!
Some still remembered what happened on their 1st birthday Felix!

Hahahaha ure mad sir
Re: I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal by Profkenny1(m): 7:24am On Jul 03, 2019
NOL2dworld:
Funny enough, We will not see anybody calling for the head of the woman, which is just too bad..

A child was molested and raped as a kid some years back and no-one is protesting because he is a boy and not the other way around.. Some are saying '' I no believe that story Na lie ''.. But U believe the rape allegations against a pastor.. I'm sure alot of you hypocrite are laughing about the 3, 4 some, now feeling he is a baller from a toddler.

COZA pastors case wasn't as worst as this, but we had to nail him to the cross because he is a pastor.

Thunder fire all u hypocrite.

Nobody cares about the sufferings of men! As long as you have a p.enis, you are guilty and deserve whatever befalls you. On the other hand, Women are the most abusers of children. For example, in the US, 71% of children KILLED by family members are KILLED by their mother! Mothers are more likely to abuse their children than fathers. But guess what, the gynocentric and gynolunatic media won't demonize women.

1 Like

Re: I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 03, 2019
blueAgent:

Keep dreaming.
Not just dreaming alone but with prayer and hard work Nigeria together would be better one day or much better if we peacefully divide into at least four different countries or more than.
Re: I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 03, 2019
distributeinc:
Even as a kid, I bet you enjoyed it...a man can only claim rape or molestation, when the ladies are ugly, or distasteful...man na man.
Even if the victim of rape either male or female enjoys the act but didn't give any consent to the act it is still rape.
So are you also saying that a woman can only claim rape or molestation, when the ladies are ugly, or distasteful .
Don't be gender biased. Rape is a crime and there is no excuse for it.
Re: I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 03, 2019
Who you help
Re: I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal by Ebendo123(m): 11:01am On Jul 03, 2019
JasperVII:
Me too. grin grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal by jmichael259(m): 11:05am On Jul 03, 2019
yipata:
well i can tell you this story Can be very true. I went through worse in both male and female older folks hands.

Care to give details? Let's know and be more vigilant with our kids.

1 Like

Re: I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal by Briller: 11:26am On Jul 03, 2019
JasperVII:

Sec doesn't necessarily mean penetrative sex. It could be that they made him do things to/with them.

1 Like

Re: I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal by budaatum: 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2019

Re: I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal by NOL2dworld(m): 3:53pm On Jul 05, 2019
dochenaj:

To whom much is given, much is expected.

So pastors no bi human being abi? They cant make mistakes..

Jesus was tempted 3times.. Thank God for grace..
Re: I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal by dochenaj: 4:04pm On Jul 05, 2019
NOL2dworld:

So pastors no bi human being abi? They cant make mistakes..

Jesus was tempted 3times.. Thank God for grace..
They are human beings that should know better. The blind cannot lead the blind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Professor Zainab Duke Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up / See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) / Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.