Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Covenant University Ranked 36th Fastest Growing Young University In The World - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University Ranked 36th Fastest Growing Young University In The World (19735 Views)

Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher / At Last: A Nigerian University Ranked Among World’s Best / Top 10 African Universities In Computer Science: Covenant University Ranked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University Ranked 36th Fastest Growing Young University In The World by leonard002(m): 1:25am On Jul 03, 2019
This is impressive! Kudos

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Ranked 36th Fastest Growing Young University In The World by Alexxing: 2:55am On Jul 03, 2019
[quote author=HigherEd post=79879668]As part of the 2019 Young University Rankings, Times Higher Education has created a subset ranking of millennial universities (established since the year 2000).

https://www.timeshighereducation.com/world-university-rankings/2019/young-university-rankings#!/page/0/length/-1/locations/NG/sort_by/rank/sort_order/asc/cols/stats

shocked shocked shocked
Having CU on the list is great but stop manipulating and sharing misleading information. CU was ranked 151 - 200 not 36...

Re: Covenant University Ranked 36th Fastest Growing Young University In The World by amokeme(f): 3:27am On Jul 03, 2019
Proud of my school smiley

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Ranked 36th Fastest Growing Young University In The World by SolarKing1: 4:23am On Jul 03, 2019
Papa inspiring me to be unstoppably great!!!

Bad belle not good for your health. Enemy of progress spotted.
Alexxing:
Re: Covenant University Ranked 36th Fastest Growing Young University In The World by OlicOVO: 5:07am On Jul 03, 2019
[quote author=wman post=79884244]Dope. Kudos to Bishop David Oyedepo. A fearless lion.

Doesn't mean we'll forget that Vision 2020 thing though

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Ranked 36th Fastest Growing Young University In The World by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 03, 2019
nairalee:
Wow IMSU on number 18. I'M so IMpressed

Nah lie to kill you.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Ranked 36th Fastest Growing Young University In The World by Owaincouncil: 7:34am On Jul 03, 2019
nairalee:

So u believe other foreign countries but cannot believe IMSU can make it.

You are racist.
grin. Racist or rapist.
You are blessed bro
Re: Covenant University Ranked 36th Fastest Growing Young University In The World by Emmysky(m): 8:06am On Jul 03, 2019
Excaperx:
Christianity is the only thing saving Nigeria.

God bless all Nigeria Christians both north or south, we are the light of the Nation.

Let's win more souls for God. Thank you Jesus
I'm a christian too but i don't agree with this comment. Even the bible said we are the light of the world, It didn't say only christians but all those who make an impact in the worlf
Re: Covenant University Ranked 36th Fastest Growing Young University In The World by Crixina(f): 8:13am On Jul 03, 2019
HigherEd:
Sorbonne University France Ranking Second Though Established In 2018

Sorbonne university was established as a merger of several small French institutions - the oldest of which was founded in 1257. The university currently runs a 273 Billion naira/annum budget.
I almost got confused when I saw Sorbonne 2018. Thanks for the clarification.
Re: Covenant University Ranked 36th Fastest Growing Young University In The World by Crixina(f): 8:16am On Jul 03, 2019
globalresource:
Kudos to Bishop Oyedepo.

Oyedepo and his children e.g Paul eneche and David ibiyiome Dont tolerate nonsense. You raise an allegation against them u end up in jail grin. Action men. Ask Mrs Kemi Olunloyo how many days she spent in prison for accusing IBiyiome
I think you should say, you raise a FALSE allegation against them...
Dont make it seem like they are tyrants or above the law.
Re: Covenant University Ranked 36th Fastest Growing Young University In The World by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 03, 2019
CotenantNIG:
Nigerians really need to visit CU and see how to attain greatness

CU made me believe i can have a world class company in Nigeria

cost of rent around Lagos
How?

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Ranked 36th Fastest Growing Young University In The World by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 03, 2019
Larryndelaw:
Fastest growing university my foot. Make una dey deceive una self there.
Sidon dey look until your eye go clear

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Ranked 36th Fastest Growing Young University In The World by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 03, 2019
RTSC:

Nigerians are not going there for better education.
They go there because it is easier .
How!What happened to the private universities in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Ranked 36th Fastest Growing Young University In The World by CotenantNIG: 11:13am On Jul 03, 2019
asuustrike1:
How?
By been focused and avoid irrelevant news
Re: Covenant University Ranked 36th Fastest Growing Young University In The World by globalresource: 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
Crixina:
I think you should say, you raise a FALSE allegation against them...
Dont make it seem like they are tyrants or above the law.

No they are not tyrant. I love them and also pastor biodynamic. May God restored him
Re: Covenant University Ranked 36th Fastest Growing Young University In The World by PetroDollaxxx: 2:49pm On Jul 03, 2019
What is the name of the university?

fairfora:
Especially the Ekiti state governor fayemi's univ in Ghana, founded with the state's funds while in office during his first term
Re: Covenant University Ranked 36th Fastest Growing Young University In The World by danbrowndmf(m): 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2019
globalresource:
Kudos to Bishop Oyedepo.

Oyedepo and his children e.g Paul eneche and David ibiyiome Dont tolerate nonsense. You raise an allegation against them u end up in jail grin. Action men. Ask Mrs Kemi Olunloyo how many days she spent in prison for accusing IBiyiome
lol. So true..

Most of them have SAN as committed members. You say nonsense ,even when. They dont sue you, members go ahead to sue you.

Ko si aye rada rada

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Ranked 36th Fastest Growing Young University In The World by playmaker02: 11:59pm On Jul 03, 2019
Excaperx:
Christianity is the only thing saving Nigeria.

God bless all Nigeria Christians both north or south, we are the light of the Nation.

Let's win more souls for God. Thank you Jesus
u come here come preach?
Re: Covenant University Ranked 36th Fastest Growing Young University In The World by Alexxing: 9:57am On Jul 05, 2019
SolarKing1:

Papa inspiring me to be Gullible Unstoppable

[s]Bad belle not good for your health. Enemy of progress spotted[/s]

Its not a crime to verify information, use your brain.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ / "Next tomorrow" Vs "Day after tomorrow" / Admission Into Ukraine Universities 2017/2018. 100% Visa Guarantee.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.