Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

How To Convert UTME To DIRECT ENTRY - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Convert UTME To DIRECT ENTRY (2739 Views)

JAMB Shifts 2021 UTME To June 19, Extends Registration Deadline / JAMB Launches 10-Year Probe Of UTME, To Get Those That Cheated / 2017 Post Utme To Be Cancelled In All Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Convert UTME To DIRECT ENTRY by jendhorlee(m): 7:12pm On Jul 02, 2019
Good news to all who wants to convert their UTME to DIRECT ENTRY

I've finally been able to convert my utme to DE After going to JAMB office almost every day and being always told it's not yet possible. i vowed I'll never go there again if i get there this morning and they tell me the same story as i have already applied for Hnd and will settle for it

REQUIREMENTS
all they asked from after giving them my email address were
1. My ND matric number
2. month and year of graduation (the year i finished ND)
3. Number of sittings
4. First choice university and course
5. second choice university and course
6. Grade (Distinction, upper, lower, pass)

that's all, i wasn't asked to upload any certificate at all. they gave me the print out and i didn't pay any money

You can ask me any question u wish
Re: How To Convert UTME To DIRECT ENTRY by hercanday(m): 2:50pm On Jan 24, 2020
Pls can the upgrading of jamb to DE be done after writing the jamb exam.

1 Like

Re: How To Convert UTME To DIRECT ENTRY by Entrepreneurrr: 8:45am On May 23, 2021
Did you write the exam before you are able to convert it please?

jendhorlee
Re: How To Convert UTME To DIRECT ENTRY by jendhorlee(m): 11:55am On May 25, 2021
Entrepreneurrr:
Did you write the exam before you are able to convert it please?

jendhorlee
Yes i wrote the exam but what you score does not matter

1 Like

Re: How To Convert UTME To DIRECT ENTRY by jendhorlee(m): 11:56am On May 25, 2021
hercanday:
Pls can the upgrading of jamb to DE be done after writing the jamb exam.
Yes sir
It can only be done after writing the exam
Note: it's not immediately they make the upgrade Available, you have to keep going to jamb office to ask if the upgrading has started or not
Re: How To Convert UTME To DIRECT ENTRY by Entrepreneurrr: 7:29pm On May 25, 2021
jendhorlee:

Yes i wrote the exam but what you scores does not matter
Okay thanks

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between SEX And Bleep / 1st Annual Michael Taiwo GRE & GMAT Scholarship Awards / Is The Corona Virus Giving Negative Publicity To This Lagos Secondary School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.