Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,083 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store (53990 Views)

Senator Elisha Abbo Breaks Silence On Alleged Assault Inside Abuja gadget Shop / Emily Eric, Senator Elisha Abbo Wife: I Stand With You Babana / Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by Otuegbe: 10:48pm On Jul 02, 2019
ghost3040:
I just don't understand what the fuss is about.. He's a senator of the Federal Republic for crying out loud..He has every right to instill discipline into erring citizens..

SMH.
very funny
Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by adewasco2k(m): 10:50pm On Jul 02, 2019
profjustine458:
how much

Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by Origin(f): 10:50pm On Jul 02, 2019
enough clean and clear proof for action to be taken against all the culprits involved including the police.

but who will bell the cat.

police will wait for someone to file a complaint.

senator will say its God's way of testing him this 2019.

the policeman involved will become unknown police..

all this under buhari's and his IG of police's watch.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by sirgboye(m): 10:50pm On Jul 02, 2019
New Mac book Air For sale
11.6 inch/1.6GHz/4GB/128GB
Core i5
2015. Contact 08072634745

Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by johnnyn1(m): 10:52pm On Jul 02, 2019
Until such discipline is instill in your innocent sister, fiancée, wife, mother or daughter, you wouldn’t know how it feels..
ghost3040:
I just don't understand what the fuss is about.. He's a senator of the Federal Republic for crying out loud..He has every right to instill discipline into erring citizens..

SMH.

Radaradar undecided

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 02, 2019
....a senator of the federal Republic
Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by Betapikin101: 10:52pm On Jul 02, 2019
ghost3040:

SMH.
another compound idiot spotted

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by Btruth: 10:54pm On Jul 02, 2019
that man is a dog. I'm so ashamed for the region he represents.

silly senator. Anyway. let him come to UK if he will not get the beating of his life. silly goat in human clothes.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by israelmao(m): 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2019
If Keyamo could package disaster and make it looked like precious gift to some Nigerians during electoral campaign tell me what more he cannot do?Someone that occupies such an exalted position is expected to possess enough emotional intelligence to handle a horrible situation like that in order to protect his public image so that lawmaker will not look like or become lawbreaker.
Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by babaoo: 10:57pm On Jul 02, 2019
To all protesters that protest on Sunday and see this video and never make an effort to stage a protest and file a complaint on behalf of the lady in question,thunder fine you and Ogun kill you more,what ever you have achieved will surely fade away for bringing shame to the house of the Lord without proper research or taking your case to court.this is a real matter that need to be address.if only there can channel the same energy there wasted on Sunday on this matter

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by yourdj2(m): 10:58pm On Jul 02, 2019
Haha
Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by Yankee101: 11:00pm On Jul 02, 2019
Make an example of him

Skin bleaching man
Bringing girls to a sex* toy shop cos you can't satisfy them
Senator elect cos you compromised what?

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by minasota(f): 11:03pm On Jul 02, 2019
adewasco2k:

Some Nigerians are too greedy ,the same camera goes for 8,600 naira in Dubai.
I'm using one over here in my room

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by nereushouse(m): 11:06pm On Jul 02, 2019
Thats our Nigerian police for you. They respect only power n money. Once u have money u could command them to do anything since they ve no senses of Judgement of their own.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by Chiefochiefo(m): 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2019
But you guys agitated for youth's position in politics naw This is one of them grin

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 02, 2019
ghost3040:

SMH.

Why did you use satire in a site populated by kids?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by willyjacs(m): 11:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
ghost3040:

SMH.
so shall it be unto ur mother.....if u have one
Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by ChidimmaMaduegwu(f): 11:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
Hopeless and useless wife beater.
These are the type of Political Leaders paraded by Adamawa State.
No integrity .
Well any man that beats a woman is a powerless man.
Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by adewasco2k(m): 11:12pm On Jul 02, 2019
minasota:
Some Nigerians are too greedy ,the same camera goes for 8,600 naira in Dubai.
I'm using one over here in my room

dont be too quick to judge, this cameras are from different maker and difference lenses.

did you hear the audio quality from the video, not all that produce that.

there is

1.3mp lense upto 4mp lense. i can guess yours is either 1mp (720p), 1.3mp (960p) or most 2mp (1080p)

1.3mp in Nigeria too is not upto 10k.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by baby124: 11:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
One on one the woman he slapped will beat the hell out of him. Please arrest that idiot! The owner of the shops CCTV Na grade 1

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by minasota(f): 11:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
adewasco2k:

dont be too quick to judge, this cameras are from different maker and difference lenses.

there is

1.3mp lense upto 4mp lense. i can guess yours is either 1mp (720p), 1.3mp (960p) or most 2mp (1080p)

what's this one saying?
Something I bought 8600 Last year
But I just checked now the price has been increased to 12k How many mp is yours?if not 2mp

Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by femliany(m): 11:27pm On Jul 02, 2019
PVision2020:
Nigerians will not "set twitter on fire" nor protest to shut down the National Assembly or ask the dishonorable senator they hired and paid exorbitantly with their taxes to step down despite video evidence of his physical assault and battery of law abiding hustling citizen who pays for the Senators' immoral lifestyle through his tax but will rant and become reactor on twitter, organise protest and even ask a Pastor to step down over an "unsubstantiated" allegation of rape by a woman. A man you did not contribute Kobo towards the development of his church. I even saw hijab sisters raising placards on Sunday morning as if a Christian sister can dare move an inch near a mosque to protest.

I'm not/ I've never and will never be in support of Coza or Pastor Biodun. But shouting our lungs out on one issue and over looking others only shows our hypocrisy stinks to high heavens.

Electoral manipulations we won't talk
Ruga settlements nothing
Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen, no protest
Minimum wage, we no see you
Unemployment e no consign you
Nigerians being killed in diaspora, you no protest go their embassy.
But a woman made an unsubstantiated rape allegation on Thursday and Nigerians mobilize themselves within two days to protest in the Church, they even set up a gofund account
Who is deceiving who?
When he said that Nigerian youths are lazy definitely he knew what he was saying then.....no one is protesting against RUGA

1 Like

Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by adewasco2k(m): 11:33pm On Jul 02, 2019
minasota:
what's this one saying?
Something I bought 8600 Last year
But I just checked now the price has been increased to 12k How many mp is yours?if not 2mp

so whats your point again?

price has gone up and you blame its on greed?

i shouldn't waste my time talking to you
Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by femijck(m): 11:35pm On Jul 02, 2019
Naija, a country where the rich see themselves as god and live above the rule of law. Shameful

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
adewasco2k:

there is

How many mp is yours?
Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
That shop owner is in deep trouble. The Senator will continue being a Senator but that shop will mysterious be discovered to be built over a vital electric supply wire and be broken down or will catch fire mysteriously.
Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by hopexter(m): 11:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
The Police officer who is being paid by the tax payers meant to protect and defend citizens is the first to be stoned to death. angry angry
Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by MrMou: 11:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
Moventist:
We are yet to see that imam that raped that 4yrs girl inside mosque trend

However, it won't distract us from Fighting against Jihadist RUGA
Condemn this your shameless & disgusting party man first before looking for imam stories!

And can you tell us what RUGA is?
Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by minasota(f): 11:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
adewasco2k:

so whats your point again?

price has gone up and you blame its on greed?

i shouldn't waste my time talking to you
my point is 35k is too outrageous for something you bought less than 15k.
Sorry if I must have offended you
Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by vanunu: 11:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
I don't know the tekonoology used in capturing the video, it is probably the same tekonoology used in Gandollar video.
Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by nairalanduseles: 11:54pm On Jul 02, 2019
ghost3040:

SMH.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store by goslowgoslow(m): 11:54pm On Jul 02, 2019
ghost3040:

SMH.
I don't think you are with your right senses.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo Gives Ministerial Nomination Criterias / Peter Obi's Picture Added To Governor Ikpeazu's Campaign Flyers For Senate / Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.